Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

100 Year War (Farcry/Risi

He grasped her hand in his bad hand. He wouldn't allow her to flee, not now as he held onto her with his good arm, he couldn't have her flee her now. "Ivy..." A sigh came roughly as he looked at her. "So you've felt like this and that's part of why you ran away?" He asked incredulous. Then his brow furrowed and he sighed. "Please don't cry. I ... I do care for you..." Again he stopped himself from admitting his feelings for her, now would be an awful time to do so. How could she respect such words while she felt like this.

Biting on his lower lip he held her close, not wanting her to get away. "I'm sorry. Just know that ... I do care for you and not just for sex, I want all of you but..." Another sigh as he shakes his head unsure what to say, he knew he was just stumbling over himself.

She pressed her head to his chest, not exactly wanting to be there, but it was better than watching him attempt to tell her that, yes, he cared for her, but he didn't love her. How could she had been so stupid? Ivy shook her head, mad with herself for ruining it like this. "I'm not going anywhere," she promised into his neck, hoping that would help with the problems she was causing. As he face shifted upwards back to his she kissed him gently for a moment to pull away to speak, "You don't have to return it, its okay. I'm just being open with you now because of the trouble I caused earlier." Her body ached for him to return it, but her mind was smarter than that, knowin git may never happen now.

She returned her head to his chest and wiped away her tears, closing her eyes, wishing for sleep.

His hand rubbed over her back trying to comfort her and warm her spirit which he knew he had just dealt a devastating blow. It wasn't his intention to hurt her, not when his feelings were so strong but he also couldn't put himself back out so shortly after she had caused him such pain. Tilting his head he kissed her head. "I'm sorry, Ivy. I ... I need you." He sighed, Caval knew that nothing was going to right the wrong he had committed. All he could do was hold her and hope she would fall asleep in his arms. His heart pounded within his chest scared that by not returning the admission of love that she might run out on him again.

She snuggled in close to his body, clinging to what she could. He still wanted her around, still cared for her, needed her. He just didn't love her, and she told herself she would just have to live with that. Her body was tired, she couldn't put up much of an intellectual fight either so she retreated into slumber, hoping Caval would as well. Her body fell and rose with breaths beside him, so smll and delicate for such a war. Sometimes even Ivy wondered how she had survived this long.

He held her close, soothed her in vain hope that she would be comforted, yet he held out no real hope. He would not sleep until she was but finally he allowed sleep to claim his weary body. His sleep was wracked by nightmares and wrestless dreams as he feared that he had ruined his chance for love.

When he awoke he moved slowly from her to start grasping and putting on his clothes. He had to fulfill her promise to her to see the doctor. He looked over as Ivy began to wake. "I'll go to the doctor. Then I have my knighthood... which I think is today." Honestly he hadn't figured it all out as he was too busy chasing down Ivy and finding her.

She woke with a small smile on her face, but Caval was turned, pulling on his clothes. She sighed, hoping he was just leaving momentarily and she hadn't scared him off last night. Groggiy she grasped for his hand, when will you be back?" she asked softly, wondering if she could fit in an additional bath while he was gone. Unless he wanted her to go, "Are you going by yourself? Do you want me to come with?" It was clear she was still tired though, her eyes not yet completely open.

Ivy sat up slowly and moved over to him to kiss him gently, even if she had chased him off last night she wasn't going to back down now. And once she hhad slept it was ever more real to her that she did mean what she said the night before. She loved him.

Caval smiled happy that she hadn't decided to close up after he had failed to return her affection in the manner she hoped. "I'll be back soon but I know how much you like seeing me in the medic tent. If you want to come along feel free but it's not necessary." In fact he worried about her, she still sounded tired and should probably get some more sleep.

As she leaned over to kiss him he boldly leaned into the kiss and thrust his hand that supported him between her thighs, gripping her leg so close to her sex. "Mm, good morning." Then he turned to look at her with generous feelings. Lightly he drummed his fingers against her inner thigh before turning fully towards her. "I won't be long, unless there is something you want to do before I go." He raised an eyebrow at the challenge.

She was about to say she would stay and get another bath in but his lips pressed roughly to hers before she could. At first she was surprised but she graciously accepted the kiss, and touches, returning her lips to his with a heated passion. "Good morning indeed," she replied sexily as she looked him up and down suggestively. "Well, if you wanted..." she trailed off in thought, smiling as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Perhaps you could give those men something to really holler about," she laughed softly, knowing how he hated when they did that. But she also knew how he craved to play with her and be within her.

She cocked an eyebrow, "I don't settle for anything less then the best, ya' know." Her grin continued as she moved to press her body against his through the loose cotton shirt, pushing her lips to his once again.

Caval knew that if he tried to get on top of her, to pin her and take her Ivy would get upset and for good reason as he'd probably reopen some wound. In his mind that left little other option so he pressed her body against his as he kissed her deeply, bruised lips pressing, molding to each other as they took turns nipping at each other. He moaned softly as he leaned into her more, beginning to push her back down onto the bed.

"Lie down." He whispered quietly against her lips. Then after a quick kiss he added with a wink, "It's an order." He waited for her to comply as he ran his good hand up along her bare leg, lifting the edge of the shirt that barely hid her womanhood. His eyes were still on hers, a bright mishief deep within before he then leaned in to kiss her once on the inside of her pelvis on either side. His warm breath brushing over the moist kisses he left behind.

His body on hers made all of her worry subside, her desire growing with each lap of his lips against her own. Their hot mouths on each others, but only until he pulled from her grasp and told her to lie down. Ivy did so quickly, not questioning him in the slightest. His eyes brushed her body hungrily, also filled with desire as he dragged his fingers along her porcelain skin and laid kisses on her. Her eyes found his quickly, figuring she knew what he was up to. His breath made her sigh happily, though her hands wrapped themselves into the blanket underneath her.

Ivy was almost sure she didn't deserve anything he might think to do next, but she wasn't going to complain in the slightest.

Carefully he turned his body so that the fingers of his bad hand could slide over her lips, spreading them as he leaned in. His hot breath brushing her intimate body before he licked long and slow at her body. Tasting her under him, feeling her quiver as he enjoyed and paid ever so much attention to her sensitive womanhood. Her body was such a wonderful place to explore, to please and the sounds she made as he did his best to please her just built up his passion and desire for her. He hoped that this act would make her forgive his inability and wait until he was ready again. Yet all he wanted was to hear her voice, to know how much she enjoyed what he could provide her. His tongue licked her, lapped at her, flicked over her teasingly. It was his intention to leave her very relaxed and satisfied before he went to the doctor.

Ivy was not one to complain. However, she wasn't craving the easy, lapping orgasm he was offering. "I want you inside me," she whimpered through a moan. The sensation she was given by him was wonderful, and her body was reacting happily to it, but she wanted more. She wanted to be rough. Her dreams had been filled with such sex, and now she wanted it. She begged for it. "Take me, please," she moaned, attempting to move from his tongue and to his member. Soon she shed her shirt as leverage, knowing he would want to move and suck along her breasts and nipples. She rolled up from laying down and maneuvered her fingers into his hair, nudging his lips to find hers and let their hips do the rest of the talking.

"I know the deal," she added quickly, wanting to be laying in a frenzied pool of sweat and sex juices by the time they were done.

Caval resisted at first, paying attention to her body, knowing that while she wanted one thing she was certainly enjoying what he was providing her. Yet eventually due to his weakened state she was able to navigate beneath him and like clock work he kissed at her breasts before she maneuvered further down along his body. Once she positioned herself beneath him he looked at her with dark eyes. Those eyes told a different story than his hesitance to be inside her. Grabbing hold of her with his good arm he pushed her down underneath him before grasping her hips and lifting them slightly as he pressed into her. "Tell me how you want me in you." His voice was like a rough command but one so infused with wanton desire. As he held her hips up to provide an ease of sliding deep into her roughly, filling her with his desire. Clearly she did want him for sex and he was happy to provide.

His lips lined her chest, kissing, sucking and licking as she moved to be beneath him. Watching his movements she registered that he was still in pain, but she hoped the pleasure would override that feeling. Ivy wasn't really out for herself now, she wanted to seduce him further. Remind him why she was important to him. If that took sex, she would deal with that. With his question her eyes moved to his and her mind dropped the topic she had been thinking of. "Lets try something different," she said softly and coaxed him to lie down, then positioned herself atop of him once again, though this time she faced the opposite way, her backside stretching before him as she slid down the entirety of his hard shaft. A moan fell from her lips, but she turned back to face Caval, hoping his reaction would signal his pleasure and, hopefully, lack of pain.

He moved to lie down, though he grabbed the pillows and used them to pile up behind him so he could see what she was doing. He raised an eyebrow. "This is more or less what I was thinking in the river the other day." The comment was accompanied with a grin, a grin that was quite wide due to what she was doing with him. He looked at her back lovingly as she started to take him entirely within her and then to move up and down upon him. Carefully he moved up to slide his arm about her and slid his fingers down to caress her clitoris, toying with her as they enjoyed each other.

"Mmm, you are so lovely." He whispers as he shifts, pushing his hips into her soft rump to press his hardness within her.

She turned back, cochair more now on the pleasure she could have as he did with each of her own thrusts. His hand slipping to finger her was just all the better, eliciting a moan from within her. When he moved beneath her she stopped her thrusting and leaned back on to him, halting the process. "If you tear something open during this, so help me god I will not have sex with you until you are completely healed." Her threat was no longer an open one. Ivy returned to her position though, pulling and pushing her tightness on him, moaning as he stroked her.

It seemed as if the pent up anger, desire, and even hurt had a factor in how fast she came atop of him. Her body was soon trembling as the moans came from her, sometimes screaming out his name. Ivy didn't stop her thrusts though, she wanted Caval to finish as well, it was their deal. She sped up her thrusts, knowing they were for his enjoyment mostly now. Then with a sigh of finishing her own climax she rotated on top of him so she could be back to face to face with him. She panted as she continued to rock on him, her parted lips falling on his with ease.

Caval was smiling as she turned around on him, to face him again finally. His eyes looked over her soft lips, her cheekbones, shoulders, breasts then back to her eyes. He was not nearly as forceful as he had been in the past but his body and his position, propped up as he was made sure of it. His eyes showed how much he enjoyed her, her shivers and cries, her ecstasy which now made her hot moist tightness quite wet. He knew that the position she chose was often very good for the woman yet he couldn't help but wonder if she had chosen to look away from him because of her hurt feelings. Yet the fact she wanted sex with him at all given his condition was surprising compared to how she had been acting.

He looked into her eyes and she could see he was thinking of something just before his good hand came down to smack her rump sharply once. As she yelped a grin grew upon his lips. Her body jumping slightly on his was quite pleasurable. "I will simply blame any wounds I possess to my forced march to find an errant soldier yesterday." He finally retorted to her threat before he slapped his hand against her ass again. This time he groaned as her tight body turned and dragged up along his member. When his eyes opened she could see the desire, that he was on the edge of his own orgasmic release. "Tell me you want me in you." The meaning was obvious. Of course he was already within her, enjoying every bit of her but he wanted her to say, to hear her desire for his release an act which has tied men and women together since the beginning of time.

Her lips parted, leaning down close to his lips, her breasts swaying on his chest slightly as she still moved on him. A moan escaped first, she pressed her forehead against his, looking into his eyes with her deep blues, "Please, let me feel the heat of your pleasure. Let it fill me," he breaths were ragged and heavy. Her fingers twirled into his hair, his name rang out huskily next to his ear as she couldn't help but say it. She didn't want to even let him go to the doctor though, she wanted to stay like this for awhile. But time wasn't something they had an excess of.

Her body was still in the throws of orgasm, her muscles clenching around him. Ivy was sure it wouldn't be long until he released inside of her. But that release...could... She stopped herself, not wanting to go anywhere near that thought that followed.

His body tensed and shuddered as his arms tightened about her, crushing her body to his as he groaned his pleasure against her skin. His lips pressed against her wherever he could, kissing her, tasting her. Softly he whispered her name with pleading need. As his body continued to ride the sharp almost painful waves of his orgasm his eyes opened wide as he arched his back before collapsing into a rough, heavy breathing. "Mm, so how was this okay this morning but not last night?" His languid inquiry was almost drunk with pleasure.

His muscles allowed him to fall back fully into the pillows and bed but his muscles were still much slower in relaxing.

With his final sighs and spasms Ivy finally relaxed. She pressed her lips to his collar bone as he heaved against her. But it wasn't long until his teasing voice tickled her ear. Giving the skin at the base of his neck a playful nip she replied, "It's fun to frustrate you. And I liked being awoken to that." She gave him a grin but didn't move from where she was, enjoying her body heat and simple breathing.

After a while, she finally retreated from the top of him and to the bed beside. Looking over at him she gave him a small smile and stroked his cheek tenderly before she sat up and streched. She looked at her bruised hand and winced slightly as she poked it, with a shrug she rose from the bed and began to pull on her black attire from her bag to get dressed. "You said you don't mind if I go with you, right? I feel like I should bandage this," she said motioning to her hand.

Standing up Caval thought about how lucky he was, that he'd found Ivy so unlikely in amongst this horrible war which was so new in starting up again and already such a fantastically awful thing. He picked up some clothes to pull on in his awkward way but when he heard her question he paused. Deciding to have some fun he moves over to her, still mostly naked and says, "No. If you did you'd probably start acting like a mother hen." He swats lightly at her ass before moving away to finish pulling on his shirt, wincing some as the sleeve goes over his arm in the splint.

"Now see, this I think is why we don't normally have women in the military, because you complain about a little bump on your hand." The military commander grins mischievously as he teases his lover. Then sobering up he asks quietly, "No one treated you ill yesterday did they?" An honest question about how she got along without him there as protector. It was one way in which he lived the difference between men and women, it was his duty due to his sex to protect her. Also it was a question that carried the unstated threat that if anyone had done something to her then Caval might be obligated to go fight said man or men.

Her mouth fell slack as he toyed with her, "That's not fair..." she tried as she moved away from his playful hands. But then he slowly slid into her back, holding her lightly, bringing his new question to the table. Ivy gave a soft sigh and turned to kiss his cheek, but there was an audible pause as she went through the previous day, then men who laughed at her, made fun of her, touched her... "No, I took care of it," she decided and finished tying up her corset.

Ivy understood the implication of the question, the weight of it that could effect things later. Reasons to not allow Ivy to fight. She shook the thought from her head, "I'm going, but I won't even say a word about you. Okay?" she gave him a smile and pulled from his grip only to face him and nuzzle into him gently. "Lets go?" she asked softly.

Caval smiled at her reassurances though he did not believe she honestly took care of whatever happened with the other soldiers yesterday unless she fell in the mud, a lot. Either way he let it go for now, she was with him now and that is what mattered. Also at his cruelest moment he thought perhaps whatever she did suffer from the other soldiers would help ensure she wouldn't take him for granted again or run away. Though he knew that was an unfair thing to think and what if something truly awful had happened.

"Good." He replied to her before giving her a kiss and leading her off to the medical tent. Putting on the lame appearance that they weren't lovers he did not hold her hand while walking past the other soldiers. There would be enough camp talk without it being flaunted in their face.

Once inside the medical tent Caval stood there beside Ivy until a doctor came up to ask what was wrong at which point Caval physically pushed her forward a step. "This young lady hurt her hand badly doing some work. You should look at it." He then gave her a broad grin as the medic led her away so that way he could walk in the other direction to a different doctor to talk about his concerns without Ivy around. While she had promised to not speak Caval knew that keeping her mouth shut was not a strong suit of Ivy and best to talk about any of his real issues without her nearby. Of course her hand would be patched up well before his wounds were finished being tended to but it gave him some time.

Sticking her tongue out at him as she was lead away, Ivy laughed lightly. The doctor was not having it however, "Miss, if you want to mess around, please leave the tent. There is no funny business here." Immediately she became tight lipped and offered her hand to him. He gave a few clucks and scurried off, leaving her to sit on a cot. A few minutes later he was back with a terrible smelling poultice and some bandages.

Ivy's stomach turned as she smelled the foul thing, "What is that?" The medic simply shook his head and motioned for her to give him the hand. Cringing slightly, she attempted to get as far away from the smell as her arm would possibly allow. He smeared it on slowly as it began to burn into the small cuts that were along her knuckles, her eyes watered. "Ow ow ow!" she cried, pulling her hand back from him, but then soon pushing it away from her due to the smell. "That stuff is like hell-paste!" she exclaimed at him as he wrapped her hand tightly. "Then perhaps a person such as your gender should be here? If you cannot take a simple burning sensation..." he let the sentence trail off for her own imagination.

Ivy got up quickly and moved over to where Caval was, unhappy with the man who had treated her, hoping that the one with Caval was better as he was a worse patient.

Caval and the doctor were talking as the doctor was changing the bandages. It seemed the doctor was more pleased with the wounds he was treating now then something he had seen earlier. Yet Caval waved for him to not speak up as he turned to Ivy. "Ah! You smell as wonderful as I do." He says with a grin as in fact he had received some of the very same poultice applied to some of his abrasions and cuts. Clearly a favorite of the locals.

"So, you just need to have that for the next few days and you'll be fine?" The question was just making idle chit chat as a cut on his leg continued to get bound.

Then the doctor stood up and said sharply, "Well, enjoy your knighthood but go stomping through the rain like that on either of those legs and next time I might get to use my saw." With that he looked at Ivy clearly angry at the both of them. Bed side manner is not a skill that doctors train in. With a abrupt nod to them both he then turns and leaves the two love birds to do whatever other stupid decisions they had in mind.

Caval offered a sheepish grin with a shrug. "Yeah... he wasn't happy with me and he said no sex." But then he leaned in slightly to whisper, "Though if you use your mouth, that will be okay." Sitting back he was still grinning. He didn't find this all that bad but had an idea that Ivy might start trying to mother him, if only just to defend herself from the implied comments of his doctor.

Back
Top Bottom