Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Prince of the Forest (Pauper45/butterfly0408)

The Prince smiled at the theatricality and bubbly countenance of the little sprite as she rushed up to him, immediately touching and rubbing against him. This was exactly what he needed. Someone who didn't think further than what pleasures she could find in the "right now" and not worry about tomorrow. Her tiny petite body with those ephemerally flashing bright wings of the sun created a picture of pure light and innocence and simplicity. For a few hours, The Prince was willing to bury himself in this little pleasure body.

"Oh, how could I forget you my little trinket?" The Prince said in his sweetest and most charming tone, raising his hand so the clouds surrounded them and obfuscated them from view. "After all, no one is as much fun as you have been for these past years. Every time I want to come to the clouds, I think only of the shining beauty of your wings, your face, and your body..."

At that The Prince allowed the clouds to form a comfortable bedding for him to Eris to lounge on. The Prince laid back for Eris, waiting for her to do what she did best: be creative on a new playground.

At the mention of her beauty, Eris gave him a bright smile. At the mention of her wings, she allowed them to flutter, letting the light shimmer off of them a moment. With her face, she bat her eyes. And with mention of her body, her lips curved into a sly smirk. It was clear in that moment she knew exactly what the prince had come to her for. Just like always, Eris was more then ready and willing for grant her prince's every sexual desire.

As the prince laid back, Eris moved to kneel over his body, looking down upon him as her hands moved to start tugging at his clothing. She great skill, she calmly and casually peeled piece by piece of his clothing from his upper body until her little hand could rubbed smoothly over his chest, "Oh my lord prince... you do not know how much I have missed you. I was being to fear that you might never return to me." She sighed a little, theatrically once again. This time though, the sound of it was not so much as casually as if reaching for something. Some sign or some kind of information, "Why I had thought that with your hundredth year coming upon you so swiftly, you had gone off to see company from a potential bride and not me any longer. It's not like that is it my lord prince?"

The Prince grinned as Eris began disrobing him, rubbing and touching him in that, oh so pleasant way that he had come to expect from his lovers. Even as she began to speak, The Prince's mood couldn't be soured as he was too drunk on the situation. His problems practically seemed like a joke to him now that he thought about it. How could he ever have problems? Life was about pleasures, not problems.

"It is true that I am currently seeking my future bride to be - wherever, I might find her..." The Prince said suggestively as he reached up and slowly petted Eris's cheek. "Tell me, hypothetically speaking, what would you say if I told you that I came here to choose you as my new wife? What would you say to that?"

Eris's face was flooded with a look of such joy as she smiled large, all of her pearly white teeth showing at once, but there was something twisted about that smile. They was a hint of greed it in, which was odd for such happy for lucky creatures like sprites. "I would say that I feel you were making the perfect choice. I would make you a very fine wife. After all..." she lowered her face to his bared chest, kissing him and running her tongue over him, "what other creature in the woods pleases you such as I?" Her hands reaches down to rest upon the bugle in his pants, squeezing him through the fabric that is still there. "I would be your willing slave my lord prince." She didn't mean to use the same term that Naida had called the position earlier, but that was exactly what she had just done.

The Prince's smile melted away as Eris used that word, the same word that Naida had used before... and though it had aroused a physical reaction from him, there was a mental barrier up to that word. Somehow, he couldn't get rid of the idea that somehow for some reason, her wanting to be his slave was just... shameful. That it was unbefitting of someone of his status to take such advantage of someone, even one such as Eris whose eyes clearly filled with riches when he made his little joke. Though The Prince didn't agree with Naida's thought that a slave was a bad thing for his queen... or maybe he did... whatever it was, right now The Prince couldn't reconcile this idea with himself and sighed.

"Eris, stand up for a moment and tell me something about yourself. What is it you do when I am not here, craving your services?" The Prince asked out of nowhere, using his magic to pull a cloud under Eris to force her to sit, next to him as he lay a hand upon hers, like equals.

The look on Eris's face could only be described as complete, total, and utter confusion. The cloud appearing, bumping into her and forcing her to sit with a sort of plop that left her bouncing a little. Looking down at his hand holding hers, she gave him one more look of doubt before something seemed to dawn over her. As if she suddenly understood. But it turned out as she took her other hand to leg her fingers suggestively move over his arm, the way she turned in the seat to cross her legs and smile seductively at him... she didn't understand. She thought this all some kind of game he was playing with her. Something new, but whatever he wanted. "I frolic of course. Fluttering among my sister in the clouds like all sprites. But it's all just filler as I wait for when you come to me, my lord prince." She smiles as she leans over to start nibbling at his neck with a giggle.

The Prince sighed with disappointment as Eris simply tried to turn his question into a game, and how could he blame her? She was always looking for the next distraction, the next bout of fun, the next tasty treat, like a butterfly, fluttering in every direction without any real cause. Even if she did have some sort of serious side that The Prince didn't know about, there was little chance she would ever show it to him, for fear that it would disagree with his own personality and morals. Then she would lose her chance with the possible ruler of the forest.

"Eris, suddenly I remember that I must be somewhere, but you have been a lovely host as always," The Prince said with a sigh, giving her an excuse before yanking on her leg to pull her body toward him, giving her a deep kiss that he enhanced with his magics to be more pleasurable than it actually was. The Prince knew if he didn't give her at least a tiny treat, she would never stop bothering him. "I promise if I didn't have other business, I would continue to play with you, but sincerely, I must be off," The Prince said with his biggest, falsest smile after he pulled out of the kiss and gave her a pat on the head.

Dissipating the clouds around him before walking off, The Prince gave his friendliest wave to Eris and all her fellow sprites, wiping the suddenly disdainful taste off his mouth. It wasn't really their fault; they didn't know anything but the free-roaming roles they were given. If any of them had been given the responsibility The Prince had, maybe they would have taken him and everything else more seriously.

But who could know? The Prince was wondering this as he walked through the wood, carefully avoiding any areas that might be populated by any of his regular... women.

Eris's face fell into a look that was genuine for the first time. Genuine disappointment. The little sprite was about to whine and protest this departure, but her knew just how to distract her. That kiss was, mind blowing. Or at least mind erasing for it made her completely forget by the end of it that she was cross with the prince. In fact, it left her a giggling idiot by the end as her little wings fluttered and she smiled almost mindlessly at him. "Farewell my lord prince. Do not stay away from me. I will await your return to me with great anticipation." She waved him goodbye as he departed, flying a little higher into the sky to stay in his sight until she left the cloud all together and she was out of his sight.

The Prince sat upon a rock in a dark part of the forest that few only noticed if they took the time to pass the grove of elves who were busy with work. He wasn't in the mood to greet them or commend them on their hard work though, so he quickly passed through their territory before settling down. Looking around, The Prince could hear whispers from every part of the forest and it was almost like he could feel the pulse of the entire woods. Here the forest seemed a little more manageable.

"What has come over me? Have I become mad? Bored? Depressed? Why must I feel this way?" The Prince asked aloud to himself, thinking carefully upon the rock as he stared out into the darkness.

As Naida lay upon her flower bed beside the spring, a noise caught her attention. Sitting up, she glanced about to judge where it's source came from. Someone was drawing near to her secret hideaway. Feeling like her special place maybe threatened, she quietly and quickly slipped into the water, becoming one with it again and flowing with it back to the main stream. She would have kept on going only... she spotted the source of the intrusion. Somehow, the very person that had driven her to hide had stumbled close to her spring. Still feeling rather cross with him, she thought to travel with the water away from him, only... something about him drew her closer. As he came to rest on a rock, she dared to draw close enough to hear him speak. She didn't realize she had also possibly drawn close enough he could sense her presence there.

As The Prince waited for the Forest to answer his questions, he sensed a disturbance in the flow of the winds and water, and soon realized that something had answered his call. It wasn't the forest though, it was a nymph, specifically a water nymph, and if The Prince hadn't missed his guess, it was Naida. For a moment The Prince was infuriated that she would invade every part of his time and mind. He couldn't have fun or wallow in melancholy without her coming upon him or his mind. Soon the anger left him though, feeling stupid for having even thought that far ahead about Naida's intentions. She clearly didn't care enough about him to torture him, so this was probably just a coincidence.

"Hello Naida, you may come out now," The Prince said softly before turning toward the main stream, giving a raise of his eyebrow and a small cocky smile. "Did you seek to sneak up on me or something juvenile like that? You do realize that my blood is connected to every part of this forest, don't you? Or is that one thing you don't find yourself being an expert in?"

Though The Prince wasn't angry at Naida, he still found amusement in being annoyed at her.

Her eyes were the first things to materialize from the depths of the water and then the rest of her face as she rose out of the crystal waters. The rest of her soon followed as she raised her own eyebrow, "In my defense, before you even start... I want you to know that it is merely chance our paths have crossed once again so soon after they last, well, collided." She swam across the water to the bank, folding her arms as she rested herself there on the edge where land meet water. "As for being and expect, I never claimed to be an expert in the subject that is you. In fact, I can't figure you out at all. Earlier, you spouted the same ideology that I have heard spouted from every member of your gender and most of mine for years. But when you are alone, or at least think you are, you speak as if you are a different person all together. Someone perhaps a bit lost."

The Prince rolled his eyes at Naida's questioning, looking away from her at the edge of the stream with a snooty indifference. She always looked so physically... resonant whenever she showed up. To stay angry at her, The Prince needed to look away, because every time he looked upon Naida in her form, her body shimmering and glowing with an almost ethereal and holy beauty, he couldn't help but feel instead relaxed and aroused. Why couldn't she be ugly as well as terrible?

"If I seem lost, it is only because of you. Like an idiot, I allowed your words to affect me and now it seems I am as incapable of fun as you are," The Prince said insultingly with a huff, changing from sitting to laying upon the rock, shifting the grass and vines around the stone to flatten it out for him. "It tires me to think about it, I think I will lie asleep now."

Little did The Prince now, when he wasn't trying to appear impressive, regal, and as he thought a royal-blooded fae should appear, he could appear at his most attractive when he was relaxed. Laid back like this, The Prince's body began naturally flowing the magic of the forest through him without forcing it, thus giving him a glow and resonance not unlike Naida's though grander in sense of power and less in subtlety, but after all, he quite literally had more power flowing through his veins.

Naida smiled as she rested her chin up her folded arms, resting upon the shoreline while she let her body float loose and free in the waters that was her very being. A light smile slowly formed over her lips as she looked up at the prince, watching him being at ease... for the first time be truly at ease. He was very fine looking all on his own, no one could deny that, not even she. The problem though was that he always had this stubborn, stuck up air about him as he trotted about. Now though, to see him drop that facade, he was for the first time truly handsome to her eyes.

"Does speaking truths bother you so?" She asked, even as he had proclaimed that he was going to lay down to sleep. "I think perhaps it's that you are so use everyone telling you whatever it is you wish to hear, even if they may be untruths, that it's more so hearing something new that makes your head ache so. Not just the words themselves." She sighs a little bit. "I will leave you be thought, if you would much prefer to sleep then find some conversation with a creature that doesn't giggle after every sentence that comes from her lips." She teases him a bit with adding a very sarcastic, fact giggle as she goes to push herself from the bank into the water currents once again.

The Prince continued to pretend he was sleeping as Naida spoke, but her words were hitting him a little harder than he had cared to admit. It was true that most people that he spoke to used twisted truths to downright lies about him, but he didn't mind that really. They just feared his power, and respected his authority. That power that he had was everything he had, and now Naida was trying to imply that he didn't even want it. It made him confused, and a little sad, but mostly angry.

"You don't get to insult me and leave!" The Prince shouted as she suddenly sat up from his rock and watched Naida swim away. "Your Prince demands your audience right now!"

At that, The Prince summoned the waves of the river to push and tide, bringing Naida to him and upon land. Though he had greater control over the waters of the forest than Naida did, he having magics she couldn't dream of, it was admittedly a power over form type of magic that pulled her ashore. If she had done such magic, the waves probably would have swept and seeped back into the ground with a gentle grace instead of splashing and crashing with a clutter and thud.

The Prince went up to Naida, anger evident on his face that not many had seen before, and kneeled toward her. "What sort of conversation could you offer? The females of this wood giggle and flirt because they know nothing else that they could possibly relate with me. I know and follow through with matters you could never sympathize with! My life is nothing like the life of a simple nymph's! A laughable ego on you! You could never relate to me on any level except through your-!"

The Prince suddenly stopped as he realized that he had clearly lost his composure and was acting cruel. "I-I'm sorry. Just go."

A swelling of grass lifted The Prince to the rock, allowing him to sit again but he was far from relaxed anymore.

His sudden and rather rage filled reaction caught her off guard. This was really the first time he reacted to her in a way she had not foreseen. Perhaps a hint of announce with her, but the way he snatched her up out of the water and dropped her harshly upon the banks, withdrawing her completely from her element to scream at her for what she thought was more of a joke then any thing else... he actually had her frightened. The look of her moment of fear having flooded her eyes as she flinched away from him. For the first time, Naida did not looked her usually confident self. She looked like a truly vulnerable creature for the first time. It was partially a result of being completely removed from the water that was like a part of her, but the other part was the look in the prince's face and the rage in his voice.

His words where hurtful. He knew nothing about her for he never took the time to allow her the chance to show herself. He just went and made assumptions over who she was. Just like every other male. He assumed the only thing she could ever over would be the place she held between her legs. Why did she even try? The prince was so narrow minded to ever give her a chance to prove she could be more then a nymph whore.

Not even the fact that he had let the word sorry slip from his lips though could change her opinion of the prince in this very moment. With no words, Naida retreated him like a wounded animal to slip back into the water. She sighed a moment as she re-entered it's depths, calmed by the feeling against her skin before she glanced his way one last time. "I never meant to insult you. I was just trying to talk to you. I will not not try again..." she told him before she melted into the water once more, leaving him to sulk on his rock alone.

The Prince didn't watch as Naida floated away and disappeared in that masterful and controlled way that she did so well. He didn't want to appear weak or apologetic, but he listened carefully to her words and the sound of her movements as she floated away from him, and even felt the presence of her magics for a brief moment before she became undetectable to his senses without considered effort. Once again, he was alone.

"Well, I didn't needed anyone nosing in on my way of life anyway," The Prince said to himself, trying to relax but soon deciding he was too charged up. He rose from his spot and went back home, hoping that after some rest he would be able to look back at this moment with more clarity.

For the next few days, Naida keep herself even further removed from her nymph sisters. Something told her that being close to them and her usual haunts along the river would have found her path crossing once again with the prince. That was the last possible thing she wanted. Something about their last few encounters with one another left her dreading having another with him. There always seemed to be such promise then it ended in anger and someone running off.

She didn't like his feeling of being like a thief in the night, hiding from a threat. And she certainly could not enjoy any of her more common and favorite places to linger in the woods. That often meant removing herself from her beloved water itself. She felt like a fish on land. This night though, she could not resist a visit to the waterfalls on the western edge of the forest. It had been to long since she sat under the falls, letting the water fall upon her and cascade down over her skin. It made her feel alive and at ease and that was exactly what she needed this night.

Back
Top Bottom