Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir?

SippieKup

Planetoid
A woman wearing over sized blue jeans and a black tank top, her chestnut hair piled in a messy bun on top of her head in order to avoid it getting in her crystal green eyes, carried a bottle of lemon pledge and an old rag from the kitchen to the living room. She always cleaned the house, literally, from top to bottom. She cleaned the upstairs, which seemed to be largely unoccupied most of the time. She'd worked her way down the stairs, sweeping each one individually. She started on the downstairs, cleaning the den first and making her way across the floor.

Now she only had the living room and the vestibule to clean, which was just as well because she knew that her boss would be coming home soon and she needed to change her clothes. She hated wearing her uniform when she cleaned. She needed the job more than she hated the outfit, so she made sure he never saw her out of the skimpy black and white frock. She finished in less than an hour, with only a half hour left to clean herself so that she looked half as nice as this overpriced house.

Charlize put away the cleaning supplies before she darted back upstairs and into the bathroom. She turned the shiny nozzles and allowed the water to get steamy as she quickly shed her clothing and folding them into neat squares, placing them on top of her bag on the edge of the sink. She checked the LCD screen of her cell phone before she climbed into the shower, closing the dense glass door behind her.

SippieKup said:
A woman wearing over sized blue jeans and a black tank top, her chestnut hair piled in a messy bun on top of her head in order to avoid it getting in her crystal green eyes, carried a bottle of lemon pledge and an old rag from the kitchen to the living room. She always cleaned the house, literally, from top to bottom. She cleaned the upstairs, which seemed to be largely unoccupied most of the time. She'd worked her way down the stairs, sweeping each one individually. She started on the downstairs, cleaning the den first and making her way across the floor.

Now she only had the living room and the vestibule to clean, which was just as well because she knew that her boss would be coming home soon and she needed to change her clothes. She hated wearing her uniform when she cleaned. She needed the job more than she hated the outfit, so she made sure he never saw her out of the skimpy black and white frock. She finished in less than an hour, with only a half hour left to clean herself so that she looked half as nice as this overpriced house.

Charlize put away the cleaning supplies before she darted back upstairs and into the bathroom. She turned the shiny nozzles and allowed the water to get steamy as she quickly shed her clothing and folding them into neat squares, placing them on top of her bag on the edge of the sink. She checked the LCD screen of her cell phone before she climbed into the shower, closing the dense glass door behind her.

Half an hour later,Frederick Crane pulled into his cobble-stone driveway in his black limo. He tipped his driver with a smile. As he stepped out of the backseat of the long car, he caught a glimpse of himself in the glass doors ahead of him. His brown messy hair, his hazel eyes, his strong figure. He flattened out his black suit and walked up to the door. He took out his keys and opened the door to his home. The place was spotless. He was always impressed with his maid's work, and her uniform made it that much more enjoyable. He wondered where she was, calling out to her. "Charlize? Where are you?" he called you questioningly, taking off his suit coat and placing it in the closet next to the door.

Charlize looked at her wide-eyed reflection in the mirror as she climbed out of the shower. "Zut! Zut, zut, zut..." She cursed as she grabbed her towel off the edge of the sink. She quickly rubbed herself dry and put on the uniform, forgoing underclothes altogether. She stuffed her stuff back into her bag and hung the bag on the hooks stuck to the back of the door. She quickly slid her foot into the three inch heels, then took the pins out of her hair as she left the bathroom.

"I'm here, Monsieur Crane." She said, her french accent heavy as she ran her fingers through her wavy, brunette hair. She curtsied slightly, bowing her head a bit before she stood up straight. "How was work? Would you like a drink?"

"Who would think being an executive could get so boring, so quickly?" He said as he gazed upon Charlize. She was looking especially attractive today, and he couldn't help but study her figure. "I'll take a glass of vodka in my den thank you." As he walked by her towards his den, he couldn't help but inhale deeply. Her fresh scent made him cringe in lust. He had thought about taking her before, but didn't want to lose her as his maid. Not only was she sexy, but she did good work. When he met her that first day, he knew he had to give her that rediculous uniform. It turned him on, and gave him something to entertain himself with after work. As he entered his study he sat at the desk and opened the book in front of him. It was boring things he didn't really care about, but apparently he needed to know this book cover to cover. He let out a sigh as he awaited his drink.

Charlize watched as he walked away and disappeared into the den. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, trying to mentally prepare herself for the task ahead. This was important. The fate of her family depended on it. She exhaled and went into the kitchen. She hesitated in front of the swinging door. "Je peux faire ceci...I can do this!" She forced herself to leave the kitchen and go into the den. She put his drink down on his desk and stepped back.

"Monsieur Crane, I...have to talk with you." She hated asking for favors, but this was important and she couldn't let her pride stand in the way.

SippieKup said:
Charlize watched as he walked away and disappeared into the den. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, trying to mentally prepare herself for the task ahead. This was important. The fate of her family depended on it. She exhaled and went into the kitchen. She hesitated in front of the swinging door. "Je peux faire ceci...I can do this!" She forced herself to leave the kitchen and go into the den. She put his drink down on his desk and stepped back.

"Monsieur Crane, I...have to talk with you." She hated asking for favors, but this was important and she couldn't let her pride stand in the way.
Grabbing his drink, he instantly took a sip from the glass. He let out a small cringe at it's taste, but swallowed it down. "Thank you," he said with a smile. "What do you need?" he asked with a concerned expression. The last thing he needed was his maid quitting he thought, and he prayed she wouldn't be leaving him.

Charlize figured that this was just like taking taking off a band-aid, one just ripped it off and got it over with. "I need to advance six weeks pay." She said quickly, inwardly flinching as if he were about to strike her. That ought to be enough money to do what she needed to do. She was beyond terrified that he would say no, but the fear only showed in the shaking of her hands. She laced her fingers in her lap, trying not to stare down at them. Instead she looked up at him from under naturally dark eyelashes as her green eyes flashed with emotion.

SippieKup said:
Charlize figured that this was just like taking taking off a band-aid, one just ripped it off and got it over with. "I need to advance six weeks pay." She said quickly, inwardly flinching as if he were about to strike her. That ought to be enough money to do what she needed to do. She was beyond terrified that he would say no, but the fear only showed in the shaking of her hands. She laced her fingers in her lap, trying not to stare down at them. Instead she looked up at him from under naturally dark eyelashes as her green eyes flashed with emotion.
Virgil wasn't entirely shocked from her request. It was a common thing for maids to ask for this. Maybe it was the vodka, maybe it was because he was bored. he decided to turn this into an opportunity. He looked her right in the eye, with an inviting gleam in his eye. "And do you feel you've earned a pay advance?" he asked seductively. He wondered if she would totally shoot him down and so yes. But, he knew his maid. She so far has never dared to lie to him. He wondered how she would react now.

Charlize looked up at him and blinked. She hadn't expected him to even entertain the idea, let alone question her about it. She shifted her weight on one leg as she picked at her manicured fingers. Had she done enough to deserve it? Honestly? "No. But I would not ask if this were not of utmost importance." Some told her that people who knew English as a second language spoke as if they were reading out of a dictionary. She hoped that her choice of words would not lead him to believe that she was not sincere, because she was. What do I have to do to make you believe I deserve this, Monsieur Crane?"

Looking at her, he wondered if he should take advantage of her situation. "Well your already doing a perfect job around the house" he said in a worrying tone, trying to make her think that her situation was doomed. "But there is one thing I'm not satisfied with." He looked at her. He could tell she was confused by his statement. And with a grin, he continued. "Me. As you've already pieced together I have you running around in that outfit for a reason...satisfy me, and you'll get you pay advance". He felt victorius, getting that deal out. Would she go for it? Seeing as how it was a 6 week advance she most likely would.

Charlize blinked slowly, her mouth slightly agape. What had just happened? This whole conversation had taken an unexpected turn. Was he serious? She'd caught the way he stared at her from time to time and had been flattered, since he was not an unattractive man by far. But she never thought he'd ask something like this of her. Or that she'd actually be contemplating it.

She was not a virgin. She'd had her share of partners, even though she was only twenty years old. She was not naive, and could not easily be taken advantage of. Some might even call her unusually worldly. She needed the money, and he was just asking for "satisfaction". It wouldn't be the first time she had to use her body for money.

"D'accord, Monsiuer Crane." She lifted her chin, feeling rather confident of her abilities as she reached up and took the pins out of her hair so that it fell in waves down her back.

Back
Top Bottom