Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rivals for Jugger

When Jenna woke again the fresh smell of sex lingered on her skin, pulling the covers back she moved for the shower wanting to get clean and start dinner before her mother got home, knowing that she wouldn't be happy if she smelled what she thought was sex.

Eventually Nathan had come in, towel over his shoulders as he was still slightly moist from pool water being on his body. Going upstairs, he stopped outside her door and wondered exactly how she was taking that little scene he had done to her earlier.

Running her hand through her wet locks she finished washing the shampoo from her hair, her eyes closed in bliss trying to keep herself calm. Her mind blank of everything that had happened in the day and trying to get rid of anything that would lead her mother on.

After getting dressed, Nathan walked into Jenna's room. "Jenna, you alright in here? You didn't go into a masturbation frenzy cause of how I left you, did you? You've been in here for a while." He said frowning, wondering if she was okay.

Cutting off the water she pulled back the curtain, reaching for the towel hanging on the rack near her. Bring the soft cotton up to her face she smiled at him. "I'm doing just fine, now get out," she stated firmly keeping her hands moving over her body to dry.

"Oh come now. I'm bored, lets get to business sexfriend." He said as he walked into the bathroom with her, smiling. "I promise to be vulnerable for you to overtake me. Believe me...it will be worth it when we finally get eachother off using my cock."

Hearing him she couldn't help her smile stepping out of the tub she moved towards him bring her lips so close to his before smirking. "Maybe some other time...sexfriend," and with that she brushed by him heading into her room to change into her clothes before heading down to prepare her dinner.

Nathan smiled as he shook his head. Heading downstairs, he sat down on the couch, watching a movie though with more interest than the previous day. He hoped that her mother would have to work...oh how he just wanted to sit there with Jenna leaning on his shoulder while they both enjoyed a movie...

Setting her used tools in the sink she allowed them to soak in the warm water, the meal set in the oven to cook for an hour. Taking the moment she moved into the living room sitting on the couch with him. "The food will be ready within the hour," she stated simply leaning backwards.

Nathan smiled as he stood up. Walking over to her to take her waist into his arms to pull her close to him. "Tell me my sexfriend...is your mother home or is she going to work today? I would love to have a nice evening with you."

She only smiled at his closeness, letting him hold her close while she gave her head a nod. "I told you Nathan, she works for most of the day and late into the night, only rarely does she come home in time for dinner," she stated turning to look at him. "Besides who says I would want to spend the evening with you," she smiles.

"Ouch...shot down by my own sexfriend. Woe is me." He said as he released her. He smiled...though he somewhat felt pained. Turning around, he walked over to the couch and sat down. 'I wonder...if I do all that I did yesterday, will things play out like they did?' he thought in his head. He would ignore her now.

She merely gave him a small laugh knowing that he was truly upset that she had turned him down yet again. "I won't lose this game that were playing, and now that you've fed my urges and taken the innocence I had, I'm armed with a whole new arsenal," she smiled moving to one of the lounge chairs watching the television. "Tell me...do you enjoy staying here?"

"With my sexfriend? Sure, I guess." He said shrugging as he didn't look at her. He kept watching the movie, seeming bored. Sure...she had a whole new arsenal now that she probably wouldn't be as horny as she once was before, but that just left him vulnerable as he would always be horny for her.

"Good, for soon we'll have to go back to school and when that time comes you do realize that I can't really show you compassion there," standing up she moved towards him. "Even if we became sexfriends," she smiled lightly, moving to sit next to him her head laying across his lap, letting her hand move to fix his hair before turning to the tv. "Promise not to get jealous around my friends,"

Nathan smiled as he sat there, letting her play with his hair as she lay in his lap. "Yeah sure, after all, we're just sexfriends, there's no point in me getting jealous. Though...please, at least tell me who you have sex with if it isn't me, its obvious and known that some of those guys have some...diseases...if you do sleep with them, I don't want to get it...alright?"

"Alright. I'll let you know though I didn't plan on having sex with any of them...at least not when I have a fix right here," she smiled at him, letting her hand run along his knee softly, her nail moving the fabric back and forth, brown orbs blankly staring at the tv while she lay with him calmly.

Minutes pass of silence. Nathan was...happy...at this moment, nothing going on except for the two of them to calmly watch TV together, no rivalry, no arguing...just...friendship, maybe? It wasn't as if he was falling in love with her, he just...felt happy that they weren't fighting at that moment, that peaceful moment.

"How's your mother?Have you heard from the hospital about her?" The question was random and out of the blue but Jenna still felt bad about what she had done. For now she knew that Nathan would be fine with them, but in the long run he did have to leave to be with her and she found herself wondering if she was alright.

Nathan shook his head. "No. I haven't heard anything from the hospital, and I'm somewhat relieved. No news is good news...right?" He said smiling as he laid his hand gently on her stomach.

She gave him a reassuring smile settling her hand on his to offer her silent support. "Right," letting her grip slid away Jenna sat up stretching out her back she gave him a side way glance. "Want to play a game?"

Nathan looked at her a bit confused and slightly interested. "A game? What kind of game?" As if he didn't already know what kind, though he wondered what she had in mind for them to do.

"A simple one really just to past the time," she smiled starting to think about what she wanted to play. Various board games coming to mind in her head, ranging from scrabble to Life she soon pushed those aside. Opting for a more adult choice in game she gave him a smile. "How about the game I give. It's played like this...each player has one minute to do something to there opponent that would force them to whisper the words I give, one player goes at a time and the game keeps going until someone says those two words...do you want to play?" she smiled to him. "If not we can play chess or something?"

"Hell no. I'm up for this." He said smirking. "Though...you should go first, just so I know exactly how to play this little game. Go on...whisper into my ear what words to say and then do what you will to me."

She smirked at his eagerness she hadn't played this in a long time and most of the time she was the one that lost, but with him it was different, she could go farther with him. "The trick is to be quiet so you don't say those words," she smiled. Jenna thought for just a moment deciding to work by degree she placed her hand on his knee, slowly moving it up watching as the time ticked away waiting to hear his answer to her.

Back
Top Bottom