Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rivals for Jugger

"I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise than now would I?" she smirked racing the rest of the way up the stairs, leading him to his well furnished bedroom. Equipped with queen bed, closet, dressers, and television, moving over to give him the tore she kept a smile on her face. "This is your room, and the bathroom across the way, and my room is right next door," she waited looking at him.

"Awww cmon, you know you want to share a room with me, or at least one night in bed, no?" He said jokingly as he moved over to his bed, laying down on it and admiring the comfort of the soft bed. "Feel nice...hahaha..."

Swaying over to him she smiled looking down at him with a smirk on her face, her nose lowering to touch his her eyes looking into his before dropping to his lips. Admiring them, "Mine feels better," grinning she pulled back moving to the door to look back at him. "Dinner will be done soon," she smiled moving out to her house.

"Or more..." she let her response stay with him wondering just how long he would be able to stay in his own room without finding his way into hers. Settling on her bed she removed her jacket and shirt, leaving her in a tank and jeans, her hands moving to rid her ears of the metal that hung loosely from them.

"Damn, the girl masturbates huh? Hahaha, she must really feel for me if she is just telling me...perhaps I'll catch her later on before this week is over with. She'll be too horny to resist when she sees me catch her...heheheh..."

Within the hour Jenna's mother had called them to dinner, jogging down the stairs Jenna sat at her usual seat having since changed into a pair of shorts she smiled at the table. Waiting for for the man that was sharing her house, and the love, hate she was feeling for him.

Eventually, Nathan came down the stairs slowly as he rubbed the back of his head, yawning. He seemed to have taken a quick minute nap before coming down to sit at the table, beside Jenna on the opposite side where it seemed her mother was going to sit...oh the privacy.

Looking across from his she shook her head at him, about to speak up before her mom silenced her, in the way that Jenna knew told her to just let it go and be polite. Keeping her head down she waited for the food to be passed around before starting to eat, smiling across the way at Nathan, giving his leg a kick that she played off with a cough.

Jolting up a bit from the kick, he pretended like it was nothing. He had...some better honor and didn't actually kick her back, that much sense he had...though he slowly inched his chair over to her carefully so it would be unnoticed to her mother. "Don't start this...you're not gonna win." He whispered to her as he took a bite of food.

"Oh...I guaranty I will," she smirked at him letting her hand reach over to grab a roll that she had long been waiting for to be passed down to her. Her mother taking a moment to stand and get something to drink for everyone at the table, leaving the two alone to talk more freely.

Seeing the moment, Nathan's hand shot out and began to cup her breast as he began to rub it, smirking at her. "You can tease me anyway you want to, only if I get to do the same anyway I want to." He said chuckling. "They're small though."

Jenna's face went from shocked because he was gripping her breast, to pissed shocked that he had actually said that to her. Tightening her mouth she rushed her hand down to grab his groin and give a firm squeeze. "I wouldn't be talking slim jim," she stated looking into his eyes in a challenge demanding he let her go.

Nathan chuckled and shook his head. "I can't think of a snappy comeback for this one haha." He said smirking before he let go of her breast. "Yes...you'll do just fine, I hear they say that when flat chests' nipples are sensitive to being rubbed."

"I'm not flat!" She shouted to him removing her hand from what she would never admit had to be a big muscle, her cheeks brighter than she would have liked. Clenching her jaw she smacked his glass over letting it fall to his crotch before walking away, "Mom someone had an accident!" she informed a sneer to her nose heading up the stairs.

"Oh you dirty little...!" He said a little annoyed to her before playing along. "Yes, sorry miss! My arm knocked over my glass when I was reaching for a roll!" He said as he picked up the glass and put it on the table. Looking down at his pants, he frowned. "Well...good thing I brought extra clothes over."

Standing in front of her mirror she looked at her chest, pushing her breast up before letting them fall while she murmured to herself about what he had said. "I'm not small....ass," her body turning to see them from another angle her hands going back up to hold them.

Nathan sat down in the dining room still, waiting for Jenna to return. He had went upstairs to switch into some easy boxer shorts that were comfortable for him. "Wonder whats takin that girl so long. Where'd she go anyway?"

Coming back down the stairs she smiled at the dinner table telling her mom that she was full and was going outside to take a swim, her body wrapped in a towel hiding her bikini. "Your not invited," she motioned towards Nathan earning a scold from her mother that she didn't take to heart before moving from him. "Time to make him eat his words," she smirked to herself dropping her towel outside her body being shown to any that came to watch.

Grumbling as he heard her, he went into his room while her mother was scolding Jenna. Later, as he lounged around in his room, he wondered where he was facing...in his room anyway. He moved over to the window and saw he got only a view of the backyard...looking down, he saw Jenna undressing. Eyes widening, he sat there watching her...but not before going to lock the door.

Letting her hair fall around her shoulders she gave a quick stretch, her eyes closed in relaxation for the moment. Placing her toe in the water she swirl it around trying to see how cold it was, after a moment she slipped into the water coming up for air only when she finished her lap, coming out of the water she pet her hair back droplets falling down her now wet skin, her arms resting against the siding to take a moment to enjoy and tread water.

Nathan, still frowning of annoyance, watched her with a slight flush of the face. "She goes skinny dipping in clear view like that? I wonder what the neighbors think...or why I haven't seen it before, I walk by her house all the time and can see this stupid pool easily."

Letting the water sooth her, she lets her hand run up her chest to curl around her neck, her eyes closed as if she was pleasing herself, her other hand slipping in the water to give that illusion. With a smirk she opened her eyes looking up to his window knowing that he would be able to make her out, belong to see the details up close.

Nathan's jaw went agape slightly at the sight of her pleasing herself. "She...does that in public too...?" He bit his lip, wanting to do something but he had more sense than that to just do something to her in her own home, it'd make a horrible impression on his soon to be mother in law.

After a while Jenna moved under the water swimming around for a long while before getting out, disappearing under her towel. She gave a smile to herself, knowing that she had caused enough damage to last a while. Heading in the house she headed up the stairs noticing the lights turned off, her mother went to bed.

Back
Top Bottom