Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rivals for Jugger

"Seems the beauty keeps coming to the beast cause you keep leaving and coming back to find me. Why exactly did you come looking for me anyway?" He said chuckling as his arms dangled from where he lay on the bench. "Bleh...that water was terrible..."

She hated hearing him speak when she finished leaving, something about hearing him finish the conversation enraging her, shuffling up a few stairs she shouted quickly. "To warn the beast, and believe me like Bell I'll leave your ass without a second thought," she states.

"Ugh! Shut! Up Nathan!" Jenna stomped her foot, he was relentless when it came to messing with her; she couldn't take it anymore. She had to go, hearing the go home bell she smiled. "Finally away from you, and Nathan you better hope you get home before me because I'm sure your mom would love to hear about your bullying," she smirked disappearing down the stairs.

"Meh..." He said frowning a bit...things suddenly turned to the worst for him. He didn't care about what his mom said about him...he just didn't want his mother to worry about him, she had enough on her mind. "Dammit...she works too hard...she can't afford to find out about me bullying, she has it hard enough to know bout my way of acting in school...!" He said frowning. "She'd be a devil if she knew that and still told..."

Keeping her promise to Nathan she moved to her car, taking her sweet time to settle in the powdered blue bug. Checking over her hair and make up in the mirror first she placed the car in reverse heading for home, a smile on her face knowing that Nathan lived right across the street.

Nathan gets up and begins to walk down from the roof to the bottom floor, via the school stairs. When outside, he began to walk toward school, hoping to god that she wouldn't dare tell his mother.

The moment she pulled into her driveway she went to her room dropping her belongings down on her bed with a smile. She would do some of her homework before heading over to Nathans. When she was finished, she made her way over to his house putting on a witty smile she knocked on the door waiting to be let in.

Nathan was halfway home as he noticed Jessie's car riding by. Cursing, he broke into a dash after it but as his home came into view, she was just knocking on the door. "Don't do it!" He called out as he continued to run after her.

Jenna looked to the side, seeing Nathan rushing towards her only causing her to smile turning her head back around she looked to his mother. Smiling at her kindly she opened her mouth to speak, "Hello, I was wondering if Nathan was home?" she asked her question, seeing her opportunity to see what Nathan face would be like when she told.

"I would love to come in...and chat," Jenna smirked stepping into the house that belonged to the suffering man running up the side of the street. Once nestled inside she sat down with his mother and began chatting with her despite Nathan's shouts.

Jenna stared at him in fake shock, her face hiding the grin that she was dying to show her peer. "Oh Nathan, I was just telling your mom about how wonderful you are in school, but if I'm a lair than I guess he would know more than I. Care to explain?" she smirked to him waiting for his answer to come out.

"Erk...well then...nevermind...if thats what she was saying, then its all true...Can I speak with you for a moment?" He said as he grabbed Jessie's shoulder and dragged her into the hallway. "You CANNOT tell her!" He whispered to her.

Rubbing her shoulder she glared at him heatedly, "That hurt," she confessed lowering her sleeve to look at the smooth skin. Her eyes moving back to him teasingly, "What's the matter Nathan don't want your mommy to find out her son's a bully? That he's a loser?" she warned him, her fingers playing mindlessly with her hair as she leaned against the wall.

"Is that all this is about!? Some damn seat!? My mother works hard, she doesn't need anymore stress than she has right now! I swear, if you tell her anything that causes her to worry about me I will make your life a living hell!"

Jenna laughed at Nathan's anger, for as long as she'd known him he hadn't done much but be a lazy bum and now was no different. "Fine," she stated moving from him moving to the door her hands gripping the golden knob she gave a light twist, pulling the door open she took a moment to look at Nathan before smiling. "Thanks for inviting me in, oh and before I go....Nathan skipped class all day," and with that she was out the door heading to her house.

Jaw dropping, he turned to his mother, expecting the worse to come to him...

The next day in class, Nathan had not come. He was not even seen on school grounds, which was rare as he never usually was absent, he usually just came to school and purposely skipped, though he paid off the teachers by blackmailing them to give him the grades he had now.

Jenna sat happily in her seat, her day that much better to see that her attack on Nathan had worked out so well. She hadn't remembered a day that had went more perfect than today, she had even visited his favorite spot on the roof to enough her lunch. Jenna had done the worse to him, and she wondered how badly his mother had taken it out on him, parking her bug in her driveway she glance at his house with a smile. Taking her slow steps into her house in victory.

Jenna felt her guilt being to boil over her body, her mind starting to think that Nathan had died, wondering if his mother had truly down him in. That night she found her way to his front door, her head low she prepared to explain herself if she needed to get him out of trouble. Swallowing a lump she gave a firm knock on the door stepping back to see if anyone would answer.

Opening the door, Nathan seemed to be more pale than before and he had bags under his eyes. "Oh great...its you...care to put me in the hospital like my mother did when she had a stroke from stress?" He said glaring at her.

Jenna looked over Nathan and frowned, her looked terrible and from the moment he told her why her face fell, her hand moving to her mouth in shock. "Oh Nathan..I'm..I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to...I didn't know," she looked to him, her other hand raised in apology.

"You didn't know!? I told you she couldn't handle anymore stress and you still told her! She worries too much about me and she finally got driven over the edge with that tiny little push you fucking did! Get away from me!"

Back
Top Bottom