Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

No clever title, I'm afraid (Jugger82 & IndefiniteEnd

"Its delicious, the best I've had in a long time." He said smiling to her. "Why'd you get up? Something wrong? You looked like something was off." He said as he was already done with half of what he had on his plate.

"It's nothing," she insisted, "Just that it tastes a little different than normal." She cast him a radiating smile, "But really, that's to be expected when you compare the quality of the food you buy to the stuff I buy." That said, Melody went back to eating, disregarding the light tingling sensations that were flying through her body.

"I'll leave you to the shopping then, I'm guessing that you must have an eye for qualitative foods, am I right?" He said smiling to her as he finished his plate. He sat back and smiled to her, chatting away as he counted the minutes that went by for the drug to take effect onto her.

Minutes ticked by as they consumed their meals, and the tingling sensation Melody had originally felt seemed to only grow stronger, spreading throughout her body like wildfire. Worse than that, it seemed to pool in her crotch, an undeniable heat sitting there, begging to be quenched. Her face was heavily flushed and she barely seemed able to stay upright, choosing to rest one elbow on the table. "Forgive me, sir," she mumbled, "I don't seem to be feeling myself tonight..."

Seeing the effects, he nodded and smiled to her. "Hey, its okay. Don't worry about it...are you sick? You're a little red over there." He said getting up to move over to her side of the table. He laid his hand on her forehead to feel her temperature but pulled it back. "You don't have a fever...You should get some rest. Can you walk?"

Her master was at her side in an instant, and Melody faintly wondered if that was the norm when it came to live in maids. She shook her head in response to his questions, "I'm fine, sir, I need to clean the dishes." Melody stood, grabbing onto her plate as she did so, but her legs gave out from under her, leading her to crash straight into the man's chest. The plate she'd been holding shattered on the tile floor, and though she tried to lean down and pick it up, she couldn't. Her entire body didn't want to move away from him, his warmth seemed to just be pulling her in.

He smiled gently as he caught her. "Watch your step there." Upon seeing her try to pick up the plate but in a futile effort to leave him, he smiled as he brushed the hair from her face. "Its okay, let me clean it up." He sat her down as he began to pick up the shattered pieces of plate before he began to scoop up the food that had fallen on the floor as well. "Here, let me carry you to your room." He said smiling as he approached her, wrapping one of her arms over his shoulders as he slid his other arm under her knees to pick her up into his arms. He began to make way for her room, opening the door, and laying her down on the bed.

Melody let herself relax into the arms that picked her up, wondering what had come over her. "My entire body's hot..." she mumbled softly, and had her head not been resting on his shoulder, he might not have even heard her. She was silent for the rest of the trip to her room, and when deposited onto the bed she couldn't help but moan at the loss of contact. What on earth is going on...?

Raising an eyebrow, he began to ask her why she was acting like she was. "Hey...you alright? That sounded like a...moan..." He said as he sat down next to her, putting his hand on her forehead again. "You still don't have that fever..." He leaned in close to her face, examining her. "Your body is eminating a lot of warmth though."

"I don't know." Melody groaned, the heat coursing through her causing her entire body to ache. "I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm hot..." Eyes half-lidded, she stared up at him desperately, silently begging him for an answer, "Master, why am I hot...?" Her dress, though tight fitting, was beginning to fall, revealing even more of her breasts than it had originally.

"Hm...by the looks of things...I'd say you're horny." He said bluntly as he looked her up and down with interest. "Yes...thats what it is, you're obviously horny now that I piece everything together. Well then...I never expected you eating your own food to make you horny."

"Horny?" She murmured softly, "Why would I be horny?" He seemed to instantly know what was wrong with her, and while normally that would have raised Melody's suspicions, at this point in time she was far from caring. All she wanted right now was for this overwhelming heat to go away, "Can you do something about it?"

"I can...but it will involve me doing sexual favors to you. Geez...how did you get horny?" He shook his head as he went to work. He began massage her breast with one hand while the other one went into her panties, rubbing her bare pussy. He would not wait and tease her normally, he needed to record all that he needed to about the drug so he was going to finish this quickly...unless the drug would hold her orgasm back.

Melody didn't even need to give him a reply as he set about fondling her breasts and pussy. The sensations made her groan loudly, back arching with every touch he gave her, "Yes..." she panted, heart racing, "Yes, master ahhh-" The name he'd given himself was oddly fitting now that they were in this situation, not that it was of any importance to her now.

Smirking, his mouth went to her neck where he sensually began to kiss up and down it as he played with her ever so gently, yet with enough force to drive her wild and on the course to an orgasm. "Am I helping you my little Melody?"

Her moans grew in intensity as he moved along her neck, her entire fire lit body gearing towards one moment. But his gently teasing didn't seem to be doing much, despite giving in to her horniness, she felt no closer to release than she had previously, "Master," Melody gasped out, "Master I need to feel you."

"You mean...like this?" He said as he began to slowly press two of his fingers into her pussy. His hand that was on her breast began to pinch her nipples from gently to snipping as he continued to kiss up and down her neck, his hard member poking against her bottom as she sat on his lip.

She cried out in pleasure the instant two of his warm fingers pressed inside of her, her nipples long since hardened. "Ahhh master, yes!" Melody couldn't keep her voice contained, the sheer pleasure of it all rushing over her in waves. But she wasn't quite there yet, "More, pleaseeee." Her body ached for him, and she tried to demonstrate that by lifting herself up to press into as much of his chest as she could.

He blinked, noting the effect of the drug as he continued to do what he was doing. Upon feeling her press her chest into his more, he leaned over and whispered into her ear. "The only other thing I can use is simply my cock but...I doubt you want me to use it."

"Anything." She whispered desperately, "Anything, master." It was beginning to become more than she could bear, and Melody was well aware that she needed something inside of her, "Fuck me, please. With anything you have." Had she been fully conscious of her current actions, Melody would have reprimanded herself for being so disgustingly needy, but she was hardly herself right now.

Nodding, he began to undo his pants so that his member now poked out from between her legs. He reached over and began to lower her skirt and panties as his cock laid against the slit of her pussy, rubbing it as he thrust lightly. Moving her head to face him, his lips kept her quiet by locking onto hers as his cock began to slowly enter her until it was all the way inside her.

She felt, rather than saw, his dick prepare to enter her, teasing her entrance with its head. Another long, breathy sigh fell from her lips before they were covered by her master's own. Pressing everything she had into the kiss, Melody couldn't help the gasp that rose up when he entered her in one thrust, his heat melting in with the heat radiating from her body. She broke away from the kiss to stare at her partner lustfully, eyes half lidded, "Master..." Melody bucked her hips forward, trying to signal him to start moving without actually saying the words.

Nodding, Nathan smiled as he cupped her cheek gently as he placed his lips back onto hers, his tongue slithering into her mouth to dance inside it as he began to buck his hips and thrust into her slowly at first before beginning to go at a moderate, thrusting pace.

Melody practically melted into the kiss, encouraging his thrusts with ones of her own. As their tongues danced about each other, she wrapped her legs around his waist in a desperate attempt to pull him even further inside of her. Her ecstasy was drawing near, that much was fairly obvious to her, and she could only hope that the same held true for her master.

Nathan pulled back from the kiss he had shared with his loving pet. He could feel he'd get to cumming quickly because her ecstasy was shared into him through contact of her juices to his cock. He whispered into her ear, still thrusting into her. "Do you think it'll help you lose that heat if I cum in or on you my little Melody?"

Back
Top Bottom