Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

No clever title, I'm afraid (Jugger82 & IndefiniteEnd

IndefiniteEnd

Super-Earth
The large mansion seemed to tower over her, blocking the last rays of light from the sinking sky. Melody stared at the sprawling building in awe, amazed at how anyone could afford this. And she'd be cleaning all of it? A howling wind rushed past her, sending a shiver down her spine. She wasn't exactly getting anywhere by just standing there... That thought in mind, she carefully took the three steps to get onto the porch before pressing the doorbell with her right index finger.

(Doesn't look like an anthro :] no matter haha.)

Hearing the doorbell, Nathan answers it to see who it is. Upon seeing a girl here, a noticeably cute girl, he begins to smile, thinking she was here for the job. "So...you're here about the maid job? The bit where I give you a place to stay and eat in return for cleaning services? You know I won't actually be paying you actual cash, right?"

(That would be because I fail at copy & paste xD Fixed now)

She nodded anxiously, blue green eyes locked onto his face. From what she knew about him, which wasn't much, he seemed like a nice enough man, one that she could see living with. Maybe coming already dressed in a maid outfit looked a little bit desperate, but Melody hoped he could look past that, "I'm aware." She answered happily, "What do you want me to do to convince you I'm the right girl for the job?"

"Not much, you're the first one who's actually come. Probably because I'm not paying. Anywho, if you're still willing to accept this job, follow me inside and I'll give you your uniform kitty."

Her face lit up as he said that, and she eagerly followed him inside. The entryway to the mansion was just as stunning as the outside was, and Melody found herself unable to stop looking at the ornately decorated room surrounding her. She had no idea how this man got all this money, but that was not her problem. So long as she could live and work here, she had no complaints.

Nathan showed her to her room which had a maid dress ready on the bed. He pointed to the dress and then the bathroom entrance in her room. "Try it on and come out to show me." The dress would show off her breasts and ass all the while making it comfortable for her, also showing a lot off cleavage in her breasts and a little bit of the underside of her bottom.

Melody obediently took the skimpy dress from him and hurried off into the bathroom, closing and locking the door behind her. She then slid of the outfit she had been wearing in favor of the new one. Once she was dressed, garters, headdress and all, she looked herself over in the mirror. Her C cup breasts were plenty exposed, and when she turned around she found the skirt barely covered any of her ass. Probably exactly what he wanted. Folding up her first dress and leaving it on the bathroom counter, she tugged the door open and stepped out to stand face to face with him.

"My my...you look wonderful. Tell me, since you're working here I need to know what your name is, or at least what you want me to call you." He said smiling as he looked her up and down as she stood before him. "Not bad...not bad at all..."

"My name is Melody," She responded quickly, "Though you could call me Mel, if you wished." She could feel his gaze burning into her as he stared, obviously enjoying the sight he was presented with, "What would you like me to call you, sir?" At this point in time, Melody really did have no clue as to what he'd like to be called, so she stuck with the safety of 'sir'. If he corrected her, then so be it.

"You can call me a variety of things, 'sir', 'master', your choice though I will not give my name this early in the game." He said smiling to her. He stood up and motioned for her to follow him. "I'm going to show you to your first duty as a maid."

She nodded to acknowledge that she had heard him, and quickly followed along after him, careful to never lose sight of him. Melody could only imagine what sort of trouble she'd get herself into when she didn't have him to follow, free to get lost in the winding halls of this house. While she walked, she debated over which she would call him. In most circumstances, people would simply stick with calling him 'sir'... But she was to be staying in his house, wearing tight clothes exposing various parts of her body, and doing whatever he wished. To her, that made him seem like a master... Lost in her thoughts, Melody nearly plowed into him when he stopped, only saving herself by stumbling backwards.

Nathan turned to her as he stopped halfway to his destination. "First off...there's only one rule about being my maid. Under no circumstances are you allowed into my room, understand?"

"Don't go into your room." She repeated, "Got it." It was curious, though, how that was the only rule... Surely there had to be others, right? And if there weren't, what was in his room that he so desperately wanted to hide?

He continued to lead her a few doors down before opening the door to an old library of sorts. Papers on the ground and books fallen from the bookshelves, it wasn't much but it would still take up some time. "As your first assignment, I want you to clean all of this up and then get to making dinner for both of us. What you make is up to you, knock on my door when its ready. My door is the one beside yours, so don't worry, its just down the hall and past the main stairway, got it?"

"Yes sir!" She responded chipperly, placing her hands on her hips as she surveyed the room. Obviously this library hadn't been cleaned in a fair amount of time, and now the task had fallen to her. And she would do her best to do years worth of work as soon as possible. Melody decided to start by replacing all of the fallen books, meticulously finding their correct spots on the shelf. After a good twenty minutes, she was finally on the very last book, a heavy encyclopedia that was easy to place. Wiping dust from her hands as she shoved it back to it's home, she set about picking up and organizing the papers.

Meanwhile Nathan left her to his work as he went to his room, a room unlike the others. At first glance inside, it was normal but in his closet was...a closet, though past the many coats he used to hide the pathway, it led to his lab where he studied up on making various kinds of ecstasy. "Lets try out this new one I've been developing...just need for her to finish the food and then I can put it in hers when she leasts expects it." He said smirking as he pulled out a vial of liquid.

A half hour past when he first dropped her off, Melody was finally picking up the last of the papers and tucking them away in the drawer of the desk occupying a wall opposite the shelves. Feeling accomplished, she stumbled her way through the unfamiliar house, desperately trying to recall his instructions. Once she had successfully found the kitchen, she decided to start their relationship off with something relatively simple, but still delicious enough for him to she that she was a good cook. Which, coincidentally, was also the only recipe she could remember off the top of her head. A while later, once the pot roast was happily simmering on the burning, waiting to be eaten, Melody once again made the dangerous trek, this time in search of her master's room. She knocked a couple of times before calling out, "Sir? Dinner's ready!"

Hearing knocking at his door, he looks at the monitor to see who it is. Outside the door, behind where she was standing, was a camera that always viewed who was at his door. He spoke into a microphone and the camera spoke to her. "Alright, I'll be right out." He said smiling as he pocketed the vial of ecstasy and headed over to meet her at the door. "Smells good Melody. What didja make?"

His voice suddenly coming from behind her made Melody jump, whirling around and coming face to face with the camera. She'd failed to notice it before, and maybe if she hadn't her heart wouldn't be pounding frantically. When he came out of the door, she had managed to calm the raging tempo of it, and answered him with a smile. "It's just pot roast, sir. It seems I left all of my recipes behind before I came here, and that's the only one I know by heart."

"Don't worry, later one we'll go buy a cookbook or something for you." He said smiling as he patted her on the shoulder. HE began to lead her to the kitchen, seeing as how she still didn't know her way around completely. In the kitchen, he sat down on a chair at the table and smiled to her. "Smells delicious. Can't wait to try some." He said smiling to her.

With an easy smile in return, she scooped a ladle full of the pot roast onto his plate before carrying it over to him. She'd already set up their places at the table, providing them both with glasses of water. Once her master was accounted for, Melody set about filling a plate of her own and sitting down. Only once she was seated, however, did a thought occur to her, "Should I eat with you, sir? Or should I go elsewhere?"

"You can eat with me." He said smiling, noting her food on the table. He looked at his food and played with it a bit with his spoon before looking at her. "Hey, on the top shelf, there's some soy sauce. Can you grab some for me?" He said smiling to her innocently, though as soon as she'd turn around, he'd drip the ecstasy liquid onto her food and then play it off by going about the day on a regular basis.

With a bright smile and nod of her head, Melody hopped up from her seat, hurrying to the cabinet. The top shelf was too high for her, however, and she was forced to resort to standing on her toes. She could feel more of her ass being exposed as she did so, but only then did she successfully obtain the soy sauce he so desired. Smiling victoriously, she turned back around and took the few steps back to the table, placing the small bottle next to her employer's plate. "Anything else you need?"

"No no, lets just dig in." He said smiling to her as he ate his food. It was delicious, making his mouth water for more as he had some. He had successfully poured the vial onto her food, and got a nice look at her ass in doing so. Now all he had to do was wait for it to take effect before he'd be able to research just how fast and how strong it took to take effect, also how long it lasted.

At his command, Melody sat down once again, carefully moving her tail out of the way so she didn't sit upon it. At the first bite she found it to be as delicious as it always was. On the second, she began to detect an oddity in it. By the third, however, there was definitely something different. Narrowing her eyes, the maid ran through the list of ingredients she'd used, trying to tell if she had changed the recipe along the way. When nothing came up, she shrugged it off. It was normal, after all, for dishes to taste different every time they were cooked. Telling herself that that was it, Melody took another bite before asking, "How is it?"

Back
Top Bottom