Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Supidest fucking username ever...

__N o v i.S n o w

Supernova
What's the stupidest you've had.

I was just searching through some old rping site and discovered when I was younger I had some really ridiculous fucking usernames.

I think the worst was Dark Ninja Jasina. There's prolly somethin' worse. Gotta keep digging. Just found it... AlyssaQuandai.

What about you?

well my very first username was MDiabloD13 which i grew to not like
then there was Kalkervic but I thought it was a little too...ionno, non-sexy?

Hm... mine was probably when I was doing Yahoo RPing. I actually still use it, though, because I'm too lazy to get my friend's to add a new name. ipissat_you lol.

After I first experienced sexual roleplaying on a teen chat site one of mine was something stupid like RomanticRoleplayGuy; something embarrasing like that. It got the message across I guess.

It's something between BrokenAngelLove that I had on Gaia (lolololol, angsttttttt) and my current Skype name that was done in a moment of stupidity, and now I'm too lazy to get another: DkittyLix. It's a combination of my real name, and my usual internet alias. It was an epic failure.

Stupidest???

lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

Actually I had a awesome username at one point in time...SpookiSheets.

But most embarassing one...would have to be...hoperseed.
Nickname that I haven't gone by since I was a kid.

Worst username I've ever had?

Anything that ends with 93. Everyone keeps thinking that's my birth year, when it's really a numerical thing for me: 9/3=3 or 333, or 63, or 666.

...weird, da, but still my favorite thing.

dumbest one I had. and this one was given to me by my brother when I was in middle school. it was XLordGokuX for aim. Second dumbest one I got was Silent Mongoose.... Ahh good times.

I think I had some Emo kid username before, I think that was probably the stupidest username I ever had. I can barely even remember it anyway.

I know I've been through over 500 usernames by now, probably more. Ha;

my name is stupid... can we change it?
If so... I wouldn't know what to change it too... so I'm staying with it I guess

I'm not quiet sure how awesome it was, i mean, it was a online chat program with dogs, mine was green and had a rasta hat

The best part of that was that I read that before I saw who posted it and was all like "Hey... I remember that person"

I try to block those kinds of embarrassing things out. Fortunately it doesn't take much work--I'm a natural at forgetting. :3

Back
Top Bottom