Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Kitten

"Hm...Isabelle, its a nice name with a good ring to it." He said smiling as he used the water to let her muscles relax. He went about massaging her shoulders.

Leaning back she groaned, feeling him working on her shoulders, "Yea, well you can call me that or Belle, or Izzy. Those are what people usually call me." letting out a happy moan as his fingers worked their magic, "So when did you start?"

(Nevermind my friend had to go eat so I got a bit of free time.)

"Yesterday Izzy." He said smiling as he continued to massage her shoulders. "You're really tense...how hard are the coaches working you girls?"

She let her head hand down in front of her, her hair, covering her eyes, "well we got another meet in a month and we only did alright today, so the coach made us run the whole relay again."

Isabelle laughed with him, "Well its what the school is known for so I guess they have the right to drive us hard, its why we all have the scholarships we do."

"True...true though its not exactly worth it if you all end up crashing long before your time. Scholarships are good yes, but your health and fitness is more important."

Isabelle shrugged while his fingers kepts working on her upper back, "It is if your family is dirt poor. I have no other option but a scholarship."

"Ah...I see..." He said as he continued to massage her. "Must be hard on you...what with you being the main source bein able to get your family outta the gutter."

Laughing bitterly Isabelle just shook her head again, "No, not the main source, the only source...my family are dead beats...its why they're dirt poor and I decided to do anything not to end up like them..."

Giving her head another shake, she realized she must seem silly as she kept shaking her head in response to his comments. "I don't really care about my family...I just want to get away from them, I never want to live like they do."

"But family is a good thing...no matter how bad they area." He began to massage lower to her chest but not her breasts. "Its your decision though, it must be...painful for you though."

She gave a light shrug feeling oddly flush at his hands massaging her chest above her breasts, "It is sometimes...I havn't spoken to them since I came here but I can't stand being around them either...they seem to drain the life out of me if I spend too much time with them."

"Well...if its best for you, you should stay here with your friends who can support you if you're family won't...I know I will support you." He said smiling as his fingertips just barely brushed against the top of her breasts as he massaged her.

Nodding along happily now that he seemed to be getting the picture she ignored his fingers thinking that it had just been a mistake and that he hadn't been trying to feel her breasts down inside her swimsuit. "Exactly, school and my friends and even my coach are better than being back home."

"Tell me...you're a stunning lass, are you perhaps seeing anyone? I'd be surprised if you weren't...even I have someone I've set my eyes on...multiple people, actually, but mainly one person."

"No, I had a relationship for a short while last year but this year I've been too busy for even what I did then, and who do you have your eyes on? Is it someone fro school?" Isabella was excited she loved gossip and new information.

"Lets just say they're people close by...and one of them is even closer than you think." He said smiling as his hand slipped into her bathing suit to begin massaging her breasts.

Back
Top Bottom