Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Kitten

Sara shook her head knowing that she couldn't give up her sports, "I can't...I love my sports...and it lets me go to school here...I can't give all that up, I'm sorry." Her eyes were full of unshed tears feeling bad for turning him down.

He smiled and laid his hand on her cheek to caress it gently. "Its fine dear Sara...you don't have to worry. I understand, do not cry for me...I'm not someone worth crying for." He said as he kissed her forehead once before looking over to Lisa. "You're both welcome to rest here until you're...able to move fully. You two must be sore."

Sara smiled and reached out to touch his hand, "I'll be coming down her for a massage as often as I can though, and maybe sometimes...just to see you if thats okay?" Her face flushing as she realized that she really liked Nathan.

Lisa nodded and closed her eyes drifting off to sleep feeling sated for the first time in the months since their summer holiday had ended.

Smiling, Nathan kissed her forehead and nodded. "My door will always be open to you...my sweet, adorable Sara." He said smiling as he just laid there with the girl he was slowly falling for.

Sara laid down and put her head into the crook of his shoulder and sighed before closing her eyes.
Lisa on his other side rolled over and laid her head on his other arm, mumbling in her sleep as she gripped his arm.

He held both girls in his arms so that he was stuck between the two girl's bodies. Feeling Lisa grip his arm while she slept, he looked over to watch her, to see if anything was wrong.

Lisa's mind drifted remembering her childhood, her training, and the way she got to be so easy with boys, "no...please...not again...I'll run faster." her mumbles now forming broken incoherent sentences.

He patted her head as he kissed her forehead. "Sh...calm down Lisa baby...calm down...shh...." He said as he cooed her while she was sleeping, hoping the dream would take a turn for the better.

Lisa feeling him comfort her settled down falling into a deep sleep, dreaming only sporadically.
Sara slowly woke back up and looked down at her watch, "Oh my god...I need to go to my study group for Latin...I'm late"

He looked over to Sara and frowned. "That doesn't exactly sound like a sport...but if you must go, you should hurry.' HE said smiling as he got up and went over to a desk to begin writing down something. He came back and handed her a pass saying she was getting a massage and that she had to wait before two other girls for her to get one.

She looked at it and then leaned in giving him a kiss on the cheek, "Its not, but its part of my classes so I need to do well in it. I'll see you later maybe tommorow?" Quickly gathering her things she rushed out of the room.

He smiled before walking over to the door, flipping over the sign that said he stepped out and he locked the door before returning to Lisa. He laid down beside her, arm draping over her body, as he tried to sleep as well.

Lisa woke a few hours later looking at Nathan before slipping out quietly leaving the massuese to his rest, she wrote a quick note thanking him for the massage and decided to head to the library and try to catch up on her Physics homework.

A few hours later, Nathan awoke to find Lisa gone. Reading the note, he nodded as he went over and unlocked the door after getting dressed. he flipped the sign around and went to go back to sleep again. If anyone wanted a massage, they'd have to wake him.

Isabelle slowly walked down the stairs from the track her coach having hounded the team particularily visciously today, her relay team all looked as exhausted as her and most headed straight for the steam room or the hot tub, but Isabelle decided that a massage was what she needed and slowly opened the door before shuffling into the office walking over to the man sleeping at the desk, "Hello?"

Waking up, Nathan yawned as he turned to her, still a bit buzzed from all the work he did earlier. He sighed as he scratched his head, ruffling his hair a bit as he did so. "Yes? Can I help you?"

Isabelle sat down heavily into the chair in front of his desk, "I think I need a massage...everywhere hurts...our coach ran us ragged..." her voice was tired as she leaned forwards and crossed her arms on the desk resting her chin on her crossed wrists.

"A massage...gah...can I interest you in just a hot bath? I'm kinda...sore and tired at the moment and could use a massage myself...but a job's a job though, my job'd be easier if you'd use the bath as well."

Isabelle looked at him and shook her head, "If you're too tired i'll go and just use the hot tub then" Slowly she pulled herself to her feet preparing to go join the rest of her team in the hot tub.

Isabelle seemed torn wanting to be with her teammates if she was going to use something as regular as a hot tub but not wanting to go that far either, with a sigh she nodded, "But let me change into my swimsuit first," she picked up her bag pulling out the school swimteam one piece that her friend had given her earlier that year. "Where can I change?"

"You can get on one of the beds and close the curtains to change." He said as he got up and went to prepare the bath water, nice and hot enough to see the steam rising.

Quickly she went into the massage room stepping behind one of the curtains to begin changing, slipping into her swimsuit she stepped back out into the main room, "so what do I call you?"

Slowly raising her leg wearily she stepped into the tub before sliding her other leg over the edge and standing in the water feeling it's heat swirling around her legs and moaning in pleasure as it soothed her sore muscles. "I'm Isabelle...nice to meet you"

Back
Top Bottom