Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Kitten

"Damn little girl, you really know where to put it don't you?" He said as he felt her swallowing his cum while his cock was still in her mouth. "Geez...its almost like you've done this a lot before."

Lisa swallowed the last of his load before leaning back and taking a big breath. "wow, I almost choked on that!" She gave him a little playful glare. "and maybe a few times..." she looked away demurly.

"Well then...now that you're all good and ready to go, I guess I'll see you girls later." He looked up to Sara. "You can rest in here for a bit if you wish."

Lisa stood up trying to rearange her towel and grabbed his arm, "well I did originally come in for a massage, I cramped up somewhere around the 350th meter and I need to get my leg worked on...If you have time that is." She looked away still slightly embarassed at having done that with a total stranger to her.

He smiled and nodded as he patted her head, but removed the towel from her. "You don't need this...I've practically seen it all when you were watching us...so, do you want a gel, oil, or lotion massage?"

Settling down onto the table she looked over he shoulder, "Whever works best on a calf muscle that had cramped. I'm not alergic to any of those so anything that you think will work."

He smirked before going over to the cabinet, mixing all three concoctions into his palms before rubbing them together. He immediately went to working on her leg, the mixed juice lazily slid down her legs sluggishly as he worked up and down her calf.

Feeling the goo sliding down her calf Lisa giggled "So what did you decide to use on me? And what should I call you, I never got your name..."

"You can call me Nathan...or Stone...or Mr. Stone, doesn't matter to me." He said as he continued to massage her. "I used all three types on you sweetheart, enjoying it?"

Lisa nodded, "its different from most massages tjat I've gotten it feels strange but good." Lisa groaned as he dug his fingers into the spot that had cramped up on her during her run. "owww, right there"

"Right here huh?" He said as he began to massage the area, the mixed juices were pushed onto her pussy lips purposely, some of it just barely about to start seeping into her pussy. "Right here good?"

Lisa groaned out "ohh there is good too, right like that..."Her voice trailing off as her head drops onto the table her hips pushing back at Nathan's hands.

He chuckled as he watched her, though he was growing aroused by this particular massage with this particularly sluttish girl. He looked over to Sara. "Sara, if you're not awake would you like me to add an extention to your massage? You'll also be helping me with Lisa here."

Sara slowly stood up and walked into the other massage room slightly sore from her first experience but smiling at Nathan, "What can I do to help?" Lisa is squiriming beneath his hands loving the feelings of them on her, while she looks back at him grinning naughtily "I think I really need a deep tissue massage Nathan..."

He blinked at her before shaking his head. "I must be getting old, I know what you said was naughty and sexy but WHAT?" He said confused. Shaking his head again, he pointed to Lisa's mouth. "Stradle her Sara."

Lisa just gave him a grin and turned onto her back before looking at Sara as the other girl moved unsurely across the room before climbing up onto the bed giving Lisa a good look at her pussy, still wet and leaking Nathan's cream, reaching up she pulled her hips down over her face, her tongue sliding up inside the other girl tasting the mixture of Nathan's salty cum, and Sara's sweetly musky pussy, moaning as she licked the other girl.

Nathan smirked as his cock erected once more. He moved over and spread Lisa's legs so that his patted her pussy with the tip of his cock before he began to slowly slide it into her pussy until it completely became engulfed by her pussy.

Lisa moaned into Sara's pussy gripping the girl's hips pulling her down onto her face harder as she felt Nathan slowly fill her, and above her Sara cried out loving the feeling of Lisa's tongue spearing her pussy, licking out Nathan's cum and soothing away the soreness of her first time.

Nathan leaned over and pulled Sara in for a long, passionate kiss as she was being licked by Lisa whom was getting thrust into by Nathan. He continued to thrust into Lisa, hard and quickly, loving it all as his tongue slipped into Sara's mouth to slither around like an eel around hers.

Sara felt her mind going blank overloaded by the feeling of the girl's tongue in her pussy even as Nathan's tongue battled with hers inside her mouth, mer pleasure quickly building towards another blowout, her body newly introduced to sex unable to handle so much.

Lisa lapped at the salty sweet taste still flowing from the other girl loving ever lick even as her pussy clamped down on Nathan's thrusting cock, shaking as she felt self suddenly go over the edge still not entire calmed down from her little self pleasuring earlier, crying out into Sara's pussy her body shook gripping at Nathan.

Thrusting harder and faster into Lisa, he eventually began to shoot his cum deep inside her pussy hard enough for her to feel it lightly patting her insides with such force it felt like he was poking it with his finger multiple times.

He laid back, panting hard as he smiled to the two girls, though he put his lips back on Sara's, obviously loving the girl more than the others as he couldn't get enough of this beaut.

Sara feeling Lisa twitching below her moaned the tongue digging into her making her fall over that pleasurable preciplice again, she watched as Nathan's face tighted cumming inside her roommate before he leaned in kissing her again she slowly slid sideways onto the table to let Lisa breath.

Lisa lay panting trying to catch her breath as she felt Nathan's cum pooling inside of her, "That was even more amazing than watching.."

Nathan said nothing as he was too interested in the love he was giving Sara. He laid down beside her on the bed as he held his hand gently behind her head, kissing her lovingly as he was caught in his own little world that he was sharing with Sara.

Sara felt his hands around her and kissed him back her tongue slowly battling with his enjoying the attention that he was giving her before slowly breaking the kiss, "That was amazing...again"

"Sara...I know this is much to ask of you but...if you would give it some thought, how about...quitting your teams to become my personal assistant...? Course I know this is a hard decision for you but...you just think about it at least, please?"

Back
Top Bottom