Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Kitten

Sara laid back feeling him prodding himself against her, having removed the rest of her clothes and dropped them on the floor. She bit her lip feeling his tip slide in and out of her folds never penetrating her but getting her worked up, "mggnn, please I can feel it."

Lisa opened the door to the massage room seeing a couple of closed curtains she decided to look around to try to find the masseuse and scare them, having never been in here before. She poked her head into the first curtain, and nothing, so she headed slowly for the next one.

He smiled. "Come now. Moving on quickly will leave you without getting some teasing pleasure." He said as he began to slowly push his cock into her until her broke her hymen. He laid there, letting her adjust to his member inside her pussy and let her get used to the sudden surge of pain that would come to her.

Sara cried out quietly as he broke her hymen, feeling the tearing of that barrier of innocence "Owww" As he stopped and let her adjust she slowly felt the feeling change to one more of fullness than pain... "I'm okay..."

Lisa heard the quiet voice's cry of pain inside the next closed section and she slowly opened a hole to look inside not expecting to see the masseuse up on the table with one of her roommates, and definatly not expecting to see him pushing his cock into her.

He smiled, not knowing of the eavesdropper nearby. He nodded as he heard that she was alright and he began to slowly thrust into her. "Just let me know if I need to stop, don't push yourself too far with this, okay?" He said smiling before he leaned down and began to kiss up and down her neck as he thrust into her.

Sara moaned feeling his kisses up and down her neck and his slow thrusts bringing little crys from her lips feeling herself being stretched open for the first time, "It feels good, please don't stop." She wraps her legs around his back locking her ankles behind him feeling him fill her with each stroke.

Lisa watch eyes wide as Sara lost her virginity, her hand slid down going up under her towel and finding her clit. Lisa began to run biting her lip to keep from making noise watching the show.

(She began to run or rub?)

Nathan continued to thrust into her faster, feeling her tightness around his cock as he did so. He still thought she was the cutest out of them all so far, and was loving this more and more, the sex and the job. "How're you feeling, you still doing okay?"

(rub, sorry)

Sara made little mewling noises with each thrust in as Nathan continued to stretch the girl open, "Yes, its so good." Her hips rising up to meet each of his thrusts as he sped up, her body clenching around his cock. "I'm feeling, uhgnn, strange."

Lisa slowly sank one of her fingers into herself as her tumb rubbed her clt trying to keep herself going, her moaning was getting louder and louder but so was Saras so she didn't think they'd notice.

(No problem lol. Last post and then I'm off to bed. I'll be on tomorrow around early morning or late that night.)

Hearing someone else, he didn't look over to see who it was. Figuring it was someone who was enjoying themselves to the show, he kept on and played on this act. He continued to thrust into her, going into her deeper each time until his whole cock would go into her with each thrust, his lips now on her lips as his tongue slid into her mouth like an eel.

Sara pulled Nathan into her using the heels of her feet to pull him in harder and faster, the pitch of her voice increasing as he continued to thrust into her. Moaning and crying out into his mouth as he bottomed out in her pussy.

Lisa's fingers slammed into herself over and over watching the two on the bed, her free hand pinching and rolling her nipples.

Nathan leaned down to Sara's ear as he thrust into her. He whispered ever so gently so that the eavesdropper could not hear. "Someone is watching us...she is playing with herself, enjoying the show. Look to the right of us."

Sara felt his breath on her ear as he thrust into her, she felt his length filling her completly before what he said registered. She looked over seeing Lisa fingering herself and moaning. The sight caused Sara to start bucking uncontrollably up at Nathan, "ooh fucckkk, I'm...oh gawwwddd!" Her pussy clamped down suddenly fluttering and spasming around his cock.

Upon feeling her violent burst of bucking hips, he too, came with her as his load shot out to fill her entirely and then overflowing out a bit. He lay down on top of her, head beside hers as his length was still inside her. He looked over and smiled as he kissed her once more. "How're you feeling now?"

Sara grinned lazily at him slowly coming back to her senses, "I feel great now...but you came inside me..." she looked down at the mess flowing out around his cock.

Lisa gasped as she watched the couple on the bed writhing in bliss, her fingers flying over her clit taking her over the edge as well, "OHh yess!"

Nathan looked up and smiled to the eavesdropper. He pulled out of Sara and smiled as he kissed her cheek. "Don't worry, Ming gave me special pills to take so my sperm isn't fertilized, you won't get pregnant. Now then...about our eavesdropper." He said before walking over to the curtains, suddenly opening them to the sight of a woman masturbating to the sight of them. "Enjoy the show?"

Sara settled back relieved that she was safe. Smiling she turned onter her side feeling the cum gushing out of her pussy and running down over her ass, she looked up and watched Nathan approach Lisa.

Lisa stood panting still quivering from her orgasm, "God yes, that was so hot!"

He chuckled as he knelt down beside the girl, his cock still slightly hard and covered in both his and Sara's juices and was plainly seen from her vantage point. "I guess...you'll be coming here then whenever you get the chance? This is a massage spa, not a sex spa. That was just part of the massage, to help...relieve stress."

Lisa stared at his cock nodding, "Oh I know that, but still..." she quickly leaned up pushing his shoulders to knock him back onto his butt before leaning down and taking his semi-hard cock into her mouth, sucking and licking hoping to bring him back to full hardness. She tilts her head so she can look Nathan in the eyes smiling as she slurps at him.

Nathan raised an eyebrow as he was laid back with her sucking on his cock. Finding new life in it, it began to harden until it was fully erect for the girl again. "So...how's it taste with my and Sara's juices all over it girl?" He said smirking as it throbbed in her mouth.

Lisa grinned up at him not bothering to tae his cock out of her mouth, "Ithh taphes soo guhh!." Lisa starts bobbing her head quickly again sucking at the length of his shaft, her tongue working around the base of the cockhead adding as much suction as she could.

"Seems like you've got enough stress to turn you into a slut." He said smirking as she kept on bobbing her head. "You're doing so good there, you might make me cum a second time in a row."

Lisa forced her head down taking Nathan's cock into her throat and let out a moan of approval, she wanted to make him cum. Her life had been so hectic recently, compounded by her new coach who was incrediby hot, Lisa had been in a mildly arrouse state for weeks.

He smirked as she continued to bob her head on his cock. He couldn't help but let out a moan here and there because of how sensitive his cock was from just cumming. "You're doing good...so good girl."

Lisa grinned around his cock sucking and driving her head down taking him into her throat every once in a while as she tried to drive him over the edge.

Lisa's eyes widened as he suddenly started shooting off in her mouth without any warning, her smile dissapearing as she worked on swallowing enough of his cum to not choke.

Back
Top Bottom