Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Kitten

Jugger82

Singularity
Nathan = Avatar

Nathan Stone was the newly hired massager at an all-girls sporting gym. On his first day, he sits in his office watching TV until the first girl would arrive for him to massage. He was smiling the whole time, thinking he landed the best job ever.

Jugger82 said:
Nathan = Avatar

Nathan Stone was the newly hired massager at an all-girls sporting gym. On his first day, he sits in his office watching TV until the first girl would arrive for him to massage. He was smiling the whole time, thinking he landed the best job ever.

Isabelle
Lisa
Maria
Rebecca
Sara

The five girls enter the gym together, quickly going down to change in the locker room giggling as they went. Sara, Isabelle, and Lisa decide to go running, while Maria works on pilates. Rebecca goes straight to the masseuse, needing help working out some of the muscles in her back after yesterday's jump meet.

Hearing his door open, Nathan turned to see a beautiful blue haired girl come in. Smiling, he stood up as he looked her over. "Yes? How can I help you miss?"

She starts slightly, "Oh my, what happened to Ming the old massuese?" she looks at you and blushes, "um not that theres anything wrong with a male massuese...I'm just used to...and this is an all women facility...and, oh I'm just babbling arn't I." She looks up at you and smiles "Let me start over, I'm Rebecca, I was hoping you could help me work out some muscles in my back and shoulders, I think I pulled one at my meet yesterday."

Smiling, he nodded to the girl before chuckling. "Don't worry Rebbecca, I'm not gonna pull no strings on you or anything if thats what you were thinking. Now lay on your front on the bed over there and lets see...would you prefer a lotion or oil massage?"

Rebecca lays down and turns her head to the side. "Um, oil preferably and I wasn't insinuating that...I was just suprised at a guy working here thats all, um should I take off my shirt? Ming usually told us it was easier to work on our muscles that way."

"Hm...yes, go on." He said smiling to her as he looked through the many oils and lotions left behind by the previous massuese. Finding the right one, he squirted some in his hand and rubbed it onto his other one before turning to her, waiting for her to take her shirt off.

Rebecca turns her back to him, slipping her shirt over her head and laying herself down again on the table. "There we go," she shivers as the cold air hits her, "its cold in here isn't it?"

"Not really, must be because you're not used to this place maybe?" He laid his hands on her shoulders and began to give her shoulders a nice massage that would loosen up her joins and muscles.

She sighs as his fingers dig into her tense muscles, "Thats nice, very nice. So what made you decide to work here? ohhh just a little lower" Rebecca practically melts into the table.

Moving a bit lower, he talks to her as he gives her the massage. "Well, I've always been good with my hands, as you can see. Even demonstrating on Ming when I applied here, she said my hands were like magic."

She groans happily "I would have to agree with her on that" she shivers as he works out a knot that had been troubling her, "Ooh,perfect, so tell me about yourself."

"Well, I'm young for a massuse, I'm 19 years old, my name is Nathan Stone...hm...well, not really sure what to say about me really. Anywhere in particular you want me to get?"

"My right upper shoulder, theres a kink in it that I can't get out" she waits as he attempts to find it, "just a little further up, perfect." She settles her head onto the pillow again.

Moving up, he smiles as he continued to massage the beautiful girl. "Tell me, whats your name and what sport do you play here?" He said smiling as he began to get working on getting that knot out of her shoulder.

"My name is Rebecca, and I do the High Jump for my university, and my coach does training here so its perfect for me too come here." She lets out a little breathless laugh.

Smiling, he removes his hands from her shoulders as he reaches up for some lotion that he puts on his hands. It was moreover a gel than a lotion. "A high jumper huh? You'd need some rested legs for that...allow me to help you." He laid his hands on her thighs as he began to massage and rub them.

She stretches her legs out behind her and feels his hands on her thighs. "Thats nice, thank you. and yea my legs are very important, I have to take care with them and my back especially." She looks over her shoulder at him and smiles, so are you in college then?

He shook his head. "No, not in college. This job pays well enough for me right now." He said smiling as he moved up to her upper back to massage, slowly going down her back so he got all over. "So...ahem...Ming told me something interesting about the girls of this school...you know how this school is for those who are training to become the best of the best in women's sports?"

"Yea I was lucky to get into this school, one of the school's recruiters saw me at a high school meet, I got lucky to get a scholarship." She sighs as his hands travel over her tense muscles. "I'm just glad that they thought I have the skill to go proffessional."

"Thats not all she told me." He said as he continued to massage her back. "She was telling me about...how you all work extra hard to a point you hardly have any time for yourselves...she says that you all don't have time for anything like love."

"We don't have time for anything except school and our sports. We're lucky to have a day off a month" She shifts a little on the massage table, "And no nothing like love or relationships, our coaches say we'd get distracted from whats important to our careers."

"Which brings me to...Ming's favour. She asked me to...show you girls what its like to experience some form of 'love' through a...special kind of message, if you want me to try it out on you."

Rebecca looks back at him over her shoulder, "Well, if Ming suggested it, what kind of a massage is it? If its good for my muscles I'm definatly willing to give it a try."

"You could say its good for the muscles...though its moreover supposed to relieve that...emotional stress, also mental." He said smiling as he continued to rub her inner thighs with the gel.

Back
Top Bottom