Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Man and His Pet (Lord Dakol & IndefiniteEnd)

Uh... what would this situation be called? Someone who would do anything for someone if it made them happy... Oh yeah; master... and pet. David coughed at the thought, his mind settling in on the fact that she was a Neko made it appropriate. But it wasn't! Shaking his head, David cleared his throat. "Well, I thank you for the response, but it won't-" he regretted saying this, but was relieved to hear the oven ding as the smell of hot fish sticks filled the air.

His stomach growled as he nervously stood up, glancing at Camille with a small smile before he began to take out the fish carefully, using oven mitts in order to not burn himself.

"Uh, do you like anything with it? Tartar sauce, ketchup..?" he asked, placing the hot cookie sheet down on the stove.

She didn't get the chance to say another word before the oven dinged merrily, and instantly her head snapped over towards it. It hadn't even occurred to her until now that she was really hungry. But she'd already deprived David of a shower, leading him to his current sickly face, how could she accept more? Especially given his insistence to not have her do anything... Eventually, in response to his question, Camille replied, "Oh, no I'm good." The words were accompanied by a smile, and she couldn't seem to tear her gaze from him.

What was it about this man that fascinated her so? It had to be more than David treating her well, right? Camille couldn't help but wish she wasn't quite so clueless when it came to reading her own emotions...

David nodded once as he looked at Camille and figured it had been a while since she had eaten, an proceeded to give her a large number of fish. He had plenty, so it was no problem as he gave her a plate full of hot breaded fish. "Eat up!" he exclaimed happily, placing his own plate on the table with ketchup and tartar sauce before beginning.

Him eating seemed to be the only thing keeping his mind off of Camille and her offer, but even then it was hard thinking about anything else. No other previous woman had him this flustered and nervous before. Was it because of her offer... or maybe because he really liked her? He couldn't tell. After halfway finishing his food, he looked up to see Camille. "How is it?" he asked. It had taken him weeks to perfect the way he made the fish sticks. The first time he had almost burned the kitchen down!

As soon as the plate was set before her, Camille was eating it as quickly as she could. It was hardly very polite, she was well aware of that, but she'd yet to eat all day and as such she was starving. She only looked up when David asked her how it was, noticing with a slight mortification that he was only halfway through his plate while hers was already almost empty. "Delicious." She squeaked out, once again terribly flustered. Her tail flicked out of where it had been trapped underneath the large shirt, flicking back and forth naturally. Now the shirt back was lifted slightly so the appendage could fit out, revealing more of her pale skin. "I want you to know, David," Camille began, "How truly thankful I am for this. If it weren't for you, I'd be sleeping out in the rain right now..."

David's eyes were visibly widened at the rate of her eating, but returned back to normal when he remembered that he expected this. "Good," he replied with a smile, adoring the squeaks that slipped from her mouth. His eyes flickered over to her skin, breathing in deeply as he slowly imagined the feel of his skin against hers, hot and sweaty as he began to- "..." he mentally slapped himself, and quickly got up take her plate with a dark blush. He naturally filled back up again, with almost the same amount as before.

"I know! It's no problem, Camille. But... you're welcome," he said with a chuckle as he set the plate down in front of her. "Do you want anything to drink?" he asked.

She couldn't help but stare wide eyed at the second plate he brought her, and without a second thought she protested, "Oh, no, I'm good! You should eat it." What had she done to earn this amount of caring from a stranger? As he asked her if she wanted a drink, Camille shook her head frantically, "Really, David, you don't have to do all this."

And though the words had left her mouth, she didn't mean them. Being waited upon was a pleasant change, being respected meant the world to Camille right now. Without so much as a second thought, she pulled David down by his shirt and hesitantly pressed their lips together.

"It's fine, Camille! I have more than enough; my job pays well," he replied with a bright smile. Putting his food away on the counter, he turned to Camille.

"I really don't mind doing th-" he stopped mid-sentence, his words quickly being replaced with a soft yelp as the young Neko tugged him down by his shirt and slowly kissed him. He was about to protest, when the realization of her soft, sweet lips were on his. A soft sigh left his mouth as he cautiously grazed his lips against hers, kissing her back as he was engulfed in sweet bliss.

They stood there with their lips locked for a moment, before the full realization of what she had just done began to sink into Camille's mind and she jerked away. "I'm sorry! I don't know what just came over me." She stared at his face intently, watching for any signs as to what he was feeling. Not for one moment did she regret it, however. David's lips had been soft and warm against her own, and the heat radiating off of his body made her want nothing more than to curl up against it. Still, she was obviously flustered, her face bright red. Heart pounding incessantly in her chest, she continued to scan the taller man's face for any indication of what he had thought of the kiss. It seemed to her as though he was kissing back, but she needed the verbal comfort. "I told you, David." She whispered, hoping for the best, "I like you..."

When she left his lips, David heard a soft moan escape from his lips. He slowly opened his eyes as he noticed his breath was heavy, and unusually hot. Several blinks happened in the span of a few seconds, trying to gain control over his words. "It, um... I..." he stuttered, his eyes wandering around before finally focusing on Camille as once again another blush appeared on his face. "Camille, I..." he began, gulping hard in order to complete his sentence, "I like you too." he finished, but it seemed he wasn't done yet. "But..." he sat on the floor, leaning against the cabinets as his hands shook gently. "It doesn't feel right to be... taking advantage of you like this."

Her heart was pounding so loudly Camille was surprised that she even managed to hear David's words. But she did, and they only served to make her more confused. "Taking advantage of me... how?" She questioned softly, eyes staring down at where the man was now sitting on the kitchen floor. While she had an idea of what he was talking about, Camille wanted to hear the words come from his mouth. She needed to hear it, needed it like she needed air. Did David really care for her that much? There was only one way to find out...

A few moments of silence creeped by as he formed his response. David could have just taken her offer, done whatever he liked with her, and then kicked her out. But... he liked her too much. "You probably like me because I helped you. I-I think it's called a hero complex; I help you, and you think you like me until the thrill of being "saved" is over," he said sadly, his eyes locked on the floor as he said this. He hated the possibility that it might be true, but if she liked him for... well, him, then...

"I think..." She began hesitantly, not quite sure where she was going with this statement, but she knew she had to follow it through to the end, "I think I like you because you're nice to me. You treat me like I'm human, and that's never happened before." Camille's words were honest, and though she tried to mask the pain behind them, she didn't quite manage. "If that's what you call your 'hero complex', then so be it. But unless you stop being nice to me, I doubt these feelings with fade." It was odd for her, Camille realized, to be this open and vulnerable to someone she barely knew. Normally she'd be quiet and shy, accepting whatever the other person gave her, regardless of what it was. Now she was practically fighting for what she wanted, and that alone was severely out of character for her.

David's eyes opened and widened with every word; she had countered with a solid argument. "I see..." he murmured softly, slowly looking up at her with a gentle smile. Grunting softly, the young man stood up and looked at Camille. He then took a few steps toward her, "Then I won't stop..." he said quietly as he sat down back down on the floor and leaned in. It was then his heart jumped as he kissed her again, grazing his lips against hers a bit more deeply this time as he hesitantly placed his hands on her hips, and pulled her off the chair, gently falling into his lap as he kissed her more fiercely.

A wave of relief flooded over her as David conceded, and as his lips met hers once again she couldn't help but grin. She was pulled off of her chair easily, settled comfortably in his lap. Heart racing, Camille moved her legs so they were wrapped around his waist, making their position even more comfortable. Their kiss grew more intense, and she opened her mouth to allow him better access as their tongues danced around each other. She could feel her tail resting across one of his legs and could only hope he didn't mind. After a brief moment of thought, Camille wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling them closer.

David grunted as she wrapped her legs and arms around his waist and neck, pulling them ever closer as their kiss became more passionate and deep. Her tongue and saliva tasted like nectar to him as his tongue wrestled with hers as his fingers gently rubbed her waist, squeezing gently before wrapping his arms around her. The presence of Camille's crotch that lay against his waist began to make his own manhood aroused, slowly making it larger and larger until the shaft laid directly against her pussy.

"Ah..." he moaned softly, breaking their kiss for a moment before sucking gently on her lower lip and resumed their kiss again.

The fingers running all over her was setting her body on fire, and Camille had never felt this way before. "What do you do to me...?" She murmured into his mouth, not daring to pull too far away from him, as though David would vanish if she did. And judging by her past experiences, she had more than enough reason to fear that. Camille could feel him hardening beneath her, a tell tale bulge pressing up against her crotch. It made her heart pound in her chest, and she found herself to be exceedingly nervous. She made herself pull away again to whisper to David, "I... I've never done this before..."

David felt her words vibrate into his mouth, and smiled gently as he kissed her again. "Heh..." he chuckled, embracing her tighter as his manhood throbbed inside his jeans, which were become tight. A sigh left his lips as she broke the kiss, and looked at her slight surprise. "Really..?" he asked softly, "We don't have to do anything more than this, Camille... god, I'm happy with just kissing you for hours," he replied.

"But you want it." Camille responded breathily, moving her head to bury it in the crook of his neck, "You could teach me, couldn't you?" Even with all her inexperience, she could easily tell that David desired her, given the way he was straining to contain himself. "What do you want me to do...?"

It was entirely true; David wanted her greatly, and restrained himself from his mind taking over. But it was truly clear that Camille was ready to give herself over to him... and he couldn't deny that.

"I could... I will..." he whispered, his breath hot and heavy. Gently moving his arms up, he slowly took her arms away from his neck and proceeded to move her legs. The sudden disappearing of pressure from his manhood made it throb madly inside his pants, but knew he could wait. Placing his hands on her hips, he easily adjusted her position so that she was facing away from him, her back now pressing against his crotch. Kissing her neck softly, his hands reached under her arms and gently grabbed her breasts.

She let out a tiny squeak as David shifted her around, but allowed herself to rest against his chest. As his hands found their way to her breasts, Camille let out a muffled moan, her head falling back to rest on his shoulder. His erection was less obvious now that she had changed her position, but it was still there. He ached for her, and Camille would do whatever she could to satisfy that for him.

David slowly massaged her breasts, his fingers rubbing the mounds of flesh as he kissed her neck a few times more, even nibbling gently as his teeth trailed up her neck and to her ear. Hearing Camille's moan made his cock throb hard as it grew a little more, and the young man found her slightly erect nipples through her shirt. Using his index finger and thumbs, he slowly rubbed them, making them hard and erect enough to be noticed through her shirt.

Back
Top Bottom