Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cassie's RP Requests (V2)(Mainly IM Based)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassie

Moon
Note: I mainly RP through Yahoo Instant Messenger.

So I decided to redo my request thread a little bit. It just includes the basics, so for those who want to see more of my kinks, then I have the link to my F-List page at the bottom.

:)

What I'm Looking For:
-Detail and Literacy: I love, love, love detail and I generally shoot for at least 1-2 solid paragraphs per response, so I expect about the same in return (one paragraph=one full box on YIM). I'll type up to 3, but anything beyond that tends to take too long and get boring. I consider myself to be literate, and I've been RPing now for several years. :)
-Story/Plot-driven: Don't get me wrong, I like sex, but I don't want that to be the main focus of the RP.
-Spelling/Grammar: I'm not a spelling/grammar Nazi, but I would like it if you tried your best. Some typos are okay. Everyone makes mistakes.
-Strong Muscular Men: A big turn on for me. I find muscular men to be very sexy. For an example, see Jed Hill.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Genres I`m Interested In:
- Realistic/Modern
- Action (Fighting, arguing, you name it)
- Post-apocalyptic (Zombie apocalypse, etc)
- Romance (A particular favorite of mine)
- Horror

Some examples of Roles/Pairings: (One`s with a * are my current craivings)
- Best friends *
- Ex`s *
- Brother/sister *
- Step sibling`s *
- Foreign exchange student
- Husband/wife
- Teacher/student
- Bride/best man
- Co-workers
- Wife/brother-in-law
- Coach/athlete

Those are just some examples. Like I said above, I am open to suggestions, so if you have any ideas, I would love to hear them! I usually like to play younger, with an age range of usually late teens to mid twenties. I`m not the biggest fan of large age gaps, and prefer that our character`s be somewhat close in age. Oh, and one more thing. If you decide to contact me, please tell me you've seen my F-List page or BM page, just so I know where you`re adding me from.

NO's:
- Playing the older character
- Severe Age gaps
- Toilet play
- Father/daughter, mother/son incest

Contact Information:
Yahoo/MSN: soccerchick99811@yahoo.com
F-List: Cassie

Hi Cassie. Up for a r/p? I love your style. Not big into brother/sister right now but I'm up for other ideas. And yes I read your stuff

Cassie said:
Note: I mainly RP through Yahoo Instant Messenger.

So I decided to redo my request thread a little bit. It just includes the basics, so for those who want to see more of my kinks, then I have the link to my F-List page at the bottom.

:)

What I'm Looking For:
-Detail and Literacy: I love, love, love detail and I generally shoot for at least 1-2 solid paragraphs per response, so I expect about the same in return (one paragraph=one full box on YIM). I'll type up to 3, but anything beyond that tends to take too long and get boring. I consider myself to be literate, and I've been RPing now for several years. :)
-Story/Plot-driven: Don't get me wrong, I like sex, but I don't want that to be the main focus of the RP.
-Spelling/Grammar: I'm not a spelling/grammar Nazi, but I would like it if you tried your best. Some typos are okay. Everyone makes mistakes.
-Strong Muscular Men: A big turn on for me. I find muscular men to be very sexy. For an example, see Jed Hill.
Genres I`m Interested In:
- Realistic/Modern
- Action (Fighting, arguing, you name it)
- Post-apocalyptic (Zombie apocalypse, etc)
- Romance (A particular favorite of mine)
- Horror

Some examples of Roles/Pairings: (One`s with a * are my current craivings)
- Best friends *
- Ex`s *
- Brother/sister *
- Step sibling`s *
- Foreign exchange student
- Husband/wife
- Teacher/student
- Bride/best man
- Co-workers
- Wife/brother-in-law
- Coach/athlete

Those are just some examples. Like I said above, I am open to suggestions, so if you have any ideas, I would love to hear them! I usually like to play younger, with an age range of usually late teens to mid twenties. I`m not the biggest fan of large age gaps, and prefer that our character`s be somewhat close in age. Oh, and one more thing. If you decide to contact me, please tell me you've seen my F-List page or BM page, just so I know where you`re adding me from.

NO's:
- Playing the older character
- Severe Age gaps
- Toilet play
- Father/daughter, mother/son incest

Contact Information:
Yahoo/MSN: soccerchick99811@yahoo.com
F-List: Cassie

i would love to do a coach/athlete thing sounds like alot of fun

Status