Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Something Stupid

Zabrian

Star
This is for the girls and i figured it would be weird and i would see how many answer it.
What Panties are you wearing today?
Men Throw in your two cents too.

gender specific threads are so annoying, i hate being left out =(
what if someone wants to know what color panties I'M wearing?

Mr Master said:
Well, the title doesn't lie.

And Kravin: I'm curious, TELL ME WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR PANTIES?!?!?!

As we all know, narwhals do not wear panties. Though we do occasionally wear tube tops.

they are green MM...bright...neon...green

darkangel76 said:
heh!
We'll see how this goes.... for now.

black lacy boyshorts! w00t!

That is fucking hot. :stares.: o.o

For me though just regular good ol' boxer briefs. Nothing fancy. Of course I doubt theres anything fancy out there for men anyway.

Au contraire!

I had to go and buy pants today, and while I was at the Target, I saw something... something beautiful.

XL Men's Briefs. In Underoo form.

I bought the black&yellow Batman (as opposed to the blue&gray model) and the Captain America. Yes, they have the bat logo and the shield in the expected spots.

They are beautiful, and I'm wearing Batman right now. My junk has never been more badass when clothed.

Underoos were the shit! THE SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wonder if they make any adult female underoos these days. Or something like them anyway. lol.

Everytime I post in here I'm not wearing underwear...wut.

But I had been wearing "hipster" yellow and black undies. Aka they plump your bumcheeks.

hipsters ftw! I love that style too. I like many styles though.... and thus, I have many in my underwear drawer. hehe. I tend to like panties that show a little 'cheek'.... >.>

Back
Top Bottom