Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Twilight-esque: Our Vamps Don't Glitter

Fading_Cards

Super-Earth
Honestly, I have a selection of characters that could go in to this. Is there preferences towards human, were, vampire, or soon-to-be-turned-either? Hell, I can even add in side characters (I'm a world builder, just as a warning... if that can be considered a bad thing).

Or would you rather me just list everything that's skimming on the top of my brain water and you guys see who or what you like?

And what, exactly would be twilight esque about this? If there's no glittering or other stupid faggotry of the burning twigs kind (because that stuff SHOULD be burned)? Otherwise I would just call this Modern Urban Fantasy.
Mainly just wondering because I was never able to get past the first two paragraphs of the books. So I need to know what aspects exactly I may have to look up.

Well, you're old enough to be in college, if you so choose, or you can be an older senior. Or you could work in town, patrolling the area with other wolves.

Well, right now some of the wolves are interacting. You could jump in there, maybe with some emergency with newborns rushing the area or something. It'll get more interesting as we go along.

I think I'll wait and see how this plays out, I usually have my characters, in group RPs, come in later because RPs are no fun if every person meets so soon, right?

Back
Top Bottom