Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Beginnings for the New Girl (FxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfy

Supernova
Okies, this is a storyline I started ages ago on another forum, that my partner bailed on me after getting a few pages of replies worth in. (sadly :( )

Basically, it involves my character, (Kira) living on her own in a new city, and school (again) having been forced to move because of her fathers career.

Name: Kira
size: Small, 5"3'
Hair: very curly red-hair
Eyes: bright blue eyes.

Sexuality: A known lesbian for many years now, although shes hasn't had a lack of male courters, she's made up excuse after excuse to end relationships early due to her attraction to females, much to her family's disappointing sighs, who cant understand why she keeps letting these "catches" get away.

Her social isolation has also been pushed by her father moving around a lot when she was young, causing it to be very difficult for people to get close to her.

Because of her self-imposed isolation, and her beauty, many in her school painted her as a snob, and constantly teased her, her temper getting the better of her on more than one occasion, several events eventually forced her parents to enroll her in a private school. She lives in an apartment complex just off campus by herself.

In spite of her troubles, she really is a sweetheart inside, her insecurities make it hard for her to show her kinder side.

So once again she starts over, alone, and worried in new setting.

I had a few ideas towards the two of them slowly becoming close and Kira venturing into unknown territory. (she's never been in a close relationship before) At one point Kira's parents coming by (much to her displease as she'd have to hid her feelings towards the other girl, and her mom's kinda a controlling type), as well as an old kinda crazy ex of hers showing back up to take Kira for his own. (liking kidnaping's her, needing the other girl to help save her)

But in general it would be the two of them and how a relationship develops between them, along with whatever plot twists we may feel like bringing up.

And how her girlfriend adjusts to dealing with Kira's judgmental mother, her crazy ex boyfriend, and Kira adjusting to having an actual relationship with someone who cares for her.

If anyone's interested, we can see what'll happen :3

She sighed walking through the elegant gates of the school. Curly red hair blowing softly in the wind. She wore the mandatory school uniform - a short sleeved white collared shirt and a plaid skirt that fell just above her knees. Shifting her bookbag, the girl paused for a moment unsure.

Another sigh escaped her lips, Kira glancing around, looking for anyone to talk to before classes started, anything to ease her nerves. All her eyes met were a sea of faces, she was too nervous to confront. "It's going to be a very long year." she mumbled to herself, brushing the hair out of her eyes and started towards the building she hoped was the student lounge.

Name: Serina
size: average 5'6''
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown

Sexuality: Serina has been curious for several months. After having a significant amount of trouble with previous boyfriends Serina has begun to question her sexuality. She does her best to keep it a secret in fear of losing the few friends she has or just because of nervousness.

Serina was sitting in the student lounge just drinking some coffee before class began. Like all of the students at the school she was dressed the mandatory uniform. She had a black backpack that sat at her feet. There was still about 30 minutes left before classes started for the day and she was enjoying her alone time in the lounge. She watched as the door opened and she turned to see a fellow student.

She turned her head away doing her best not to stare, but it was so hard to keep her eyes off of such a cute girl. She sipped her coffee quietly wondering if she should say anything to the girl. She kept looking over wanting to say something to get her to come over. "Hey, are you new here?" she asked trying to be polite realizing what she said sounded kind of rude.

Kira looked around for a moment, taken aback -- no one had spoken to her yet-- before realizing the girl was talking to her. Carefully she walked closer to the girl, suddenly realizing that a few other heads looked her way. She could feel the heat rising in her face, as she got close. "Did you mean me?" she asked. She probably didn't mean me and I just look like and idiot she thought, biting her lip. Kira never did do well with new settings, or people. She was friendly enough, it was just the whole, 'new girl' thing that was hard to get over.

Wolfy said:
Kira looked around for a moment, taken aback -- no one had spoken to her yet-- before realizing the girl was talking to her. Carefully she walked closer to the girl, suddenly realizing that a few other heads looked her way. She could feel the heat rising in her face, as she got close. "Did you mean me?" she asked. She probably didn't mean me and I just look like and idiot she thought, biting her lip. Kira never did do well with new settings, or people. She was friendly enough, it was just the whole, 'new girl' thing that was hard to get over.
"Of course" she said patting next to her. "Here sit down!" she demanded in a friendly way. "Whats your name?" she asked Kira her eyes secretly looking her over. Serina smiled softly offering her coffee out to the new girl. "So first day huh?" she asked her looking into her eyes.

"Oh, Kira." she stammered, giving the girl a small curtsy and sitting down, happily taking the offer of coffee. "Yeah... my dad moves around a lot, I just got settled in a few days ago." she sipped at the coffee, her eyes scanning the girl when her new acquaintance wasn't looking. "I guess I'm like the shiny new toy around here." Kira replied, and gave a light laugh. "I've been looked over more times than I can count today.... your the first person to speak to me tho..."

Wolfy said:
"Oh, Kira." she stammered, giving the girl a small curtsy and sitting down, happily taking the offer of coffee. "Yeah... my dad moves around a lot, I just got settled in a few days ago." she sipped at the coffee, her eyes scanning the girl when her new acquaintance wasn't looking. "I guess I'm like the shiny new toy around here." Kira replied, and gave a light laugh. "I've been looked over more times than I can count today.... your the first person to speak to me tho..."
"Well I know what its like to be the odd girl out I'm sure" she said softly offering her hand out. "I'm Serina." she said softly. "Its a pleasure." she said taking the girls hand and shaking it. "I'm sure someone like you must be really popular with the boys huh?" she asked trying to start some small talk.

Her eyes shot up quickly in surprise. "Oh... I wouldn't jump to that conclusion...." she said softly, looking a bit uncomfortable. "Anyway, its a little creepy when people just stair at you but don't offer a word, it keeps making me feel like I've got another head growing out of my shoulder or something else odd, that people cant help but gawk at."

"I doubt its anything like they... maybe they're just shy" she said leaning back in the chair she was sitting in. She got comfortable and turned to look at Kira. "So whats your first class?" she asked her with a smile.

Kira, thought for a moment, she'd forgotten about the classes entirely. "Oh yeah, classes, I think it's an English class next." she sighed. English was one of her best subjects, but she was too preoccupied with being the new girl, than anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom