Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Is Just A Click Away (NightStalker73au and Searcher)

Oh just how racey should she get? It was already started so she pondered ... typing slowly ...

I'd start with your lips, and work my way toward your neck.

Shaking her hands, she blew out another long breath. This was going there and she'd not done this before. It was a tad awkward but definitely enticing.

Caresses your shoulders, pressing myself against you, nibbling your earlobe.

He had done it only once before online, it had been years for the real thing and he was unsure how far to go.

"Moan loudly and enjoy all the caresses and nibbles returning a warmer embrace with lingering soft touches down your spine."

Was it naughty to feel things when you typed naughty things? Apparently it was one of those naughty but nice things and her shoulders raised up a bit as if he were really running his hands down her back.

Unbuttons your shirt slowly, kissing the skin above each button.

He could feel every touch and kiss like she was here in person, trousers tightening even more.

"Runs fingertips down your spine even slower as I grind hips upwards."

There was something to be said about the power of naughtiness.

Use one hand to finish unbottoning, running my tongue around your navel, and rub you gently through your jeans.

He felt his trousers swell even more.

"Large strong hands reach down to grab your ass lifting you fully onto lap now as I lift your head to kiss you passionately."

Fanning herself a moment, she thought about that for a bit. All of her boyfriends had been sort of scrawny and not very strong. "Oh lordy ..."

Returns passionate kisses, grinding crotch against yours. Gawd that's hot!

Her eyes widened as she felt tingling in her breasts and her nipples hardened.

Tosses shirt and bra away then leans in to press my breasts against your bare chest. Trace my tongue around your ear and blow lightly.

He could feel himself beginning to lose even more now as indeed his shirt was gone and pants undone, cock exposed with precum coating the tip.

"Moans and groans, runs fingers down your bare spine now before wanting to suck on each delectable mound of flesh."

"Oh ... my ..." She felt her panties getting damp.

Leans back, placing hands on each side to push them together, getting hotter in the crotch from all the friction.

Her eyes were locked on the screen and she reached up to rub one of her breasts.

Mmmmm, I like that a lot. Slides hips down so I can unfasten your pants.

Now she was biting her lip, cheeks flushing.

Boxers ... how very nice. Gently cups your balls first, letting the fingertips play along the soft skin a bit and then wrapping fingers around to slide up and down your hard shaft.

Her toes curled and she grinned, starting to get into it a bit more.

Leans in to suck your earlobe and then whisper "How much more?" while flicking my thumb along the ridge on the underside of your manhood.

A tiny squeeing noise sounded and she bit her knuckles. It was getting warm for sure.

Moves to kneel in front of him, tongue reaching out to run across the head a bit before sliding my lips around, slowly inching my way down and start to glide up and down ... sucking gently.

Back
Top Bottom