Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Is Just A Click Away (NightStalker73au and Searcher)

There she goes again ...

*facepalms* Sorry ... I just had a blonde moment. So do you have any tatts in other places?

Yeah, she had ideas looking at his pic too, which was the real reason her brain stopped working for a moment.

Gonna take some shots of something to get me past the chicken stage but I just might. :) Where's a good spot ... a place that doesn't hurt like a sumbitch?

That was the kicker ... what to choose.

I'm not sure really. I would love a pegasus but those designs they use to make it look like you have on an anklet are really nice too. Guess we'll have to wait and see how drunk I am. :p

As long as it's not a veneral disease, she thought to herself. Which reminded her of something else she should purchase.

Sadly, you look too big to fit in my bags. Maybe I can have you shipped home?

Now if they just survived the vacation, that would be a tempting offer. She hoped she wouldn't have a heart attack or something stupid ... he really was HotGuy.

Wrapping you up at least might be fun ... she teased a little.

He smiled and finished his tea setting the cup down a little further away from the keyboard and monitor.

"One very smart and beatiful package to do that."

They were past the point already and she knew he wouldn't run away from the truth.

I'm licking salt of chips before I eat them and imagining I'm licking you.

Back
Top Bottom