Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Is Just A Click Away (NightStalker73au and Searcher)

He had been daring himself to go even hotter with the words but was already formulating a good evening for them with him giving a gift or two.

"You would be the only one I would dance naked with."

She was silly for thinking about dancing naked with anyone anyway and it would take months to tone her butt. "Wait a minute ... he's serious about meeting ..." She bit her lip, a little more nervous but something about him drew her like a moth to a flame. She'd always been cautious and planned everything to the letter but that got her nowhere. Maybe it was time for a little adventure.

If you can stand a jiggly butt, I can schedule vacation in ..... looking at calendar ... three weeks.

He was not sure what she thinking as he finished off his tea and glanced at his small calendar near the computer, dates had been marked that would be good for him to take a break from work and with several weeks of holidays accrued over the years it would be easy for him to meet her if she wanted.
Laughing. "Three weeks from today in Vegas sound good then."

brb ...

Her stomach was doing flip-flops, but she clicked on a package and traipsed off to get her credit card and finalize the plan. She was unattached and an adult, though right now she felt like a high school girl getting ready for the prom, and a break from the dreary day-to-day existence was much needed.

Okay ... done ... my flight rolls into Vegas at 1:20 p.m. three weeks from today and I have four nights booked at The Excalibur.

Now she figured he would say he had something else to do, which would disappoint her but would understand.

He waited for her to return, his schedule already marked down from today's date which would include a week staying there unless he cut it short.

"Good. The Excalibur is one of the best hotels there and will look forward to spending that time with you."

More flip-flops but she was smiling. Need to set a time to meet ... give me enough time to shower and do all the girly preparations.

Say meet in the lobby around ... 4ish? That'll give me time to get settled and ready. I hear they have an awesome dinner show.

He smiled at her words, plans already had been formulated for himself that he would leave her something for arrival.

"I prefer navy blue mainly, why you ask sweetie?"

She didn't want to spoil anything and maybe a little anticipation would make things fun.

Oh, just toying with a few ideas. I don't normally like shopping but this might be a little fun. :)

She was surfing a bit, checking out things to do in Vegas as she texted him.

Hey ... it's Vegas. We KNOW it's gonna be fun. Hmmmm ... what kind of shows would you be interested in seeing?

Well, they had one thing down at least ... dinner with the jousting show. She was feeling a bit self-conscious now because she knew she wasn't like most women in their likes for shows.

Well, anything adventure-ish ... pirates and knights and things like that. I'm kinda weird I guess. I like the romance parts but love the sword and word fights.

She didn't want to hog the driver's seat in this little adventure so tossed out a line to him.

Have you ever been there before? I haven't and thought maybe you know some fun things.

Another loud chuckle filled his room.

"Yes I have been there, never had the pleasure of someone so beautiful to spend time with though. This will be a trip where we can find new things to try."

Blushing, she couldn't help feeling excited.

Well it sounds like winging it will be best. We can look things over there and just go where the wind takes us. :) It's always better to not structure every moment ... at least that's what I've been told. :p

She'd been thinking of shows and such so this caught her by surprise, a little hu-whu?! escaping her lips.

Ummmm ... depends on the situation? I have the feeling you don't mean blindfolded to whack a pinata.

Back
Top Bottom