Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Is Just A Click Away (NightStalker73au and Searcher)

Hearing the soft growls accompanied by her body squirming in the long plush seat, eyes took in the rosier complexion highlighting her cheeks as he moved his lips a little lower and sucked on her top one, words whispered. "You love it."

"That I can't deny," she whispered. "It's nice to feel wanted and be told nice things." Those were the little things in life that made each day just a bit brighter or brought some light to the darker ones. Right now, the wattage was increasing in her smile.

His smile widened as he listened to her whispered words, softly kissing the corner of her mouth he spoke just above a whisper. "Don't ever go thinking otherwise sweetie. Now its up to you to order for us both."

"Ah, putting me in the hot seat," she mused. "Let's see what they have and I'll try to pick out something light since we had such a huge but wonderful breakfast." The tease in her voice made it seem like she was talking about him rather than the food. "Then we can have the meat and potatoes with obligatory healthy veggie tonight." She would order something she thought he would like as well as a cup of soup and a half sandwich for herself.

He listened to her words and smiled a little wider, his hand squeezing her thigh moving a little higher as he noticed the waiter coming closer with the menus. Once he had left he spoke softly. "I am sure we can splurge a little since this afternoon should be relaxing."

If his hand continued its trek, she was going to find it hard to concentrate on what to order let along actually speak to give the order. "We'll see," she squirmed a little and accepted the menu.

He wanted to see just how much she could handle in any circumstance, his lips lightly touched the skin of her cheek as fingers moved even higher up her leg squeezing the thigh region even firmer now as he spoke in a whispered tone. "Come on and order for us both."

Glancing over the menu, she had to clear her throat a couple of times before finally ordering their lunches. The waiter seemed amused when she met his gaze for a few moments, making her cheeks turn pink but she was trying to act normally. When he walked away, she looked at her lover. "You are sooooo naughty," she whispered.

He caught the order with a smile widening across his face, meeting her eyes this time he looked straight into them fiercely as fingers slid even higher up her thigh teasingly moving to the inside part as he kissed her lips before speaking in a whispered tone. "Sweetie you would not want me any other way and you know it."

If she had been wearing a skirt, things would be too hot right about now. It was still damn warm and he could feel the heat building between her legs. "I do know it," she whispered. Her own hand had dropped to his thigh, started to return the favor just a little with soft caresses along his inseam.

He grinned at her response and leaned even closer to softly kiss her cheek working his way towards her mouth taking the upper lip between his teeth and pulling on it before speaking softly. "So any plans for your afternoon or night"

"Mmmmmmm, had something in mind for late tonight," she murmured. "Otherwise, it's all up to you what we do between now and then." She had that impish grin as she took advantage of his nearness to give him a teasing kiss.

He listened intently to her words and returned the kiss, his eyes darkening and sparkling back into hers before speaking in a whispered tone. "Sounds good to me, we are doing whatever you want for the remainder of the day."

"Well after this secretive lunch, I suggest maybe a tiny bit of gambling and then a good nap since we won't want to be too sleepy tonight. And be sure to eat all the protein so you'll have all the strength you need," she teased.

He listened to her words and chuckled softly at the last of them, he had all the energy he would need in reserve for anything she could dish out and he knew it. When their food came back he took a few bites and moved his fingers from her inner thigh back to her knee, giving it a squeeze before speaking. "Sounds ideal but the gambling is for you only, I never do that while here."

"Then we shan't gamble since I had hoped to just be the lady on your arm blowing your dice for good luck," she grinned impishly. "What about a show or something else? This is your vacation too so toss in some ideas." She knew she shouldn't be hungry but she was and ate daintily.

He smiled at her words and ate his meal slowly but steadily. Wiping the corner of his mouth with the napkin provided leaving a substantial tip under his plate he spoke softly. "No sweetie today is your day to plan what we do."

Back
Top Bottom