Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Is Just A Click Away (NightStalker73au and Searcher)

Sighing a bit, she wondered why all the good ones were so far away.

Well just expect to be spoiled a little yourself in Vegas. Food, shows, and all sorts of fun. *nodnods*

That brought a laugh and shake of the head.

*makes note to self ... bring silk rope* Did I tell you I'm not good at knots? You'd probably wiggle out of them. Maybe some fuzzy handcuffs?

"Oh way to go dunderhead. Show just how ignorant you really are and chase him away." Trisha sat there with that icky feeling in the pit of her stomach.

*facepalms* My lack of experience is showing and I'm really embarrassed now. If some things aren't blatantly obvious, I tend to miss the subtle details. Sorry ... :/

His cheeks heated and throat felt so parched. Response was needed but so was water. Running off quickly to get some he soon returned.

"A little too adventurous I may be or you may be even kinkier and not know it."

Waiting a bit with no response set her to biting a nail. "Smooth move Exlax," she grumbled to herself before the response blinked up and she considered the words.

I'm not sure but I know some things I've read about or seen in movies made me feel things. Momma always said you never know until you try. Of course, that usually involved veggies. :p

Exactly! I'm not very good at any kind of dancing but the slower tempo makes it a bit sexier, at least to my thinking. The bump and grind is okay but just not as personal. Well, I guess bump and grind would be okay with a partner but for just one person the slow stuff's better. And there I go rambling again. *facepalms*

Back
Top Bottom