Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Is Just A Click Away (NightStalker73au and Searcher)

He chuckled loudly.

"I aim to keep it too, grinding faster before with one quick thrust burying the length of his turgid shaft deep within her pussy."

She actually raised off her seat a moment, her imagination working a little too well with that one.

Why do I think I'm going to need a medic? *arches and then grabs for his shoulders, grunting with extreme pleasure*

He felt his cheeks heat up again.

"Thrusts harder and faster , hands gripping buttocks tightly pulling your body against mine burying tip of cock against cervix."

"I can't believe I'm this horny ... well, yeah I can ... but still!"

*leans up to bite your neck lightly as you ram it home* And maybe that my legs aren't going to close for a while ... afterthought ... sorry.

"Ohhh now that's the nice stuff ... me likey." There was a little worry now, not wanting to give him wrong ideas. In real life she was a lot more shy but she was starting to lossen up a bit. Maybe once she was around him she'd relax and be more like this.

*raises hips and starts to rock against him, hoping to give some pleasure right back at him*

"Moans and grinds slower, corkscrewing tip around deep inside your pussy wanting yoru juices to flow freely again."

He was secretly hoping that she was going to either masturbate now or later.

"Can he really do that?" she whispered. "I need to do a little more research before this trip. And work myself again just to be able to sleep."

*reaches down and plays with her clit for some extra sensation but loving his hot cock filling her, the juices making him glide easier*

I really want to feel you pulsating ... it's so erotic. *pulls back as he does, thrusting forward to make him slip in faster while tightening down around him* Yeah ... gonna happen.

Hitting the send button, she reached down and gripped her thighs around her hand which was cupped along her lips.

He grinned devilishly.

"Feels and loves the tip of my phallus hitting your cervix as ridges along the length of it constantly attack your g-spot."

He paused in his typing.

"Masturbate for me sweetie."

Blushing like a kid caught doing naughty things, she typed one handed.

Already am ... *blush* Still not as good as the real thing though. Sorry so slow.

*reaches around to run nails lightly along his back, panting for more*

He only hoped his second lot of words ha not scared her off, he had become a little more adventurous with most things online.

"Good sweetie, want you to enjoy this and know what you will be getting when we meet in Vegas.

Moans and rams cock repeatedly in and out of her tight pussy even harder and faster, going to cum."

Several minutes later, she was able to post to him. There was release but it wasn't quite satisfying.

I don't think this could compare to what I hope you'll make me feel.
Quite bold of her but it was the truth. She hadn't needed someone like she was him now.

*starts grunting and throws head back as she starts cumming hard*

The silence had worried him a little but relief washed over him fully at her typed words.

"Oh we will both be feeling ecstasy I am sure.

Feels you cumming all over my turgid shaft and can't hold back any longer as our juices mix together."

She knew she was going to be completely embarrassed but she really was looking forward to the trip.

*kisses him deeply as they wind down, completely sated*

Oh I have no doubts now. *big smiles*

"Returns the kiss with equal passion still burning deeply making sure that your pleasure lasts."

He was not sure how he would last until Vegas now.

Oh my ... well I guess if you're interested in comedy. :p

She could just imagine what her face looked like quite a few times. Quite sure she was he would laugh at her.

Her typed comment was stored away, some punishment to be delivered when they met in Vegas.

"You are sexy but I will understand if you don't wish to show more until we meet."

She'd never considered herself sexy, just sort of a pretty bookish type. The idea of showing a little skin was always a bit daunting for her but it wasn't something she couldn't do.

I'll have to ease into it ... just be a little patient with me? *looks hopeful*

Back
Top Bottom