Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Interest Check, Dragon Ball Z- group rp, 4+ needed, m or f

grendelsblueichor

Supernova
Hello all!

I'm looking to see if there would be interest in doing a DBZ rp. My character is Nazera, a commander in Freeza's fleet.
The idea is to get people to play others in Freeza's army- either the Ginyu force or an OC version of.

One of the characters (someone who has already shown interest) would be Nazera's brother. Other characters can be saiyan or other races (please try to be diverse- having a bunch of saiyans would be kind of stupid since their planet blew up and they're pretty rare due to that).

If you'd be interested, please post here along with what you plan/expect your character to be and hopefully a picture and background for them. This is open to males, females, futa, etc. If you haven't seen DBZ and would like to partake, pretty much any character goes. They have characters that look like furries, anthros, human, lizards, no matter how strange or handsome, normal or funky colored. If you have a character in mind, but aren't sure it would work, just PM me with your idea. Also, not all characters have to have powers, though as a part of Freeza's fleet, powers would make more sense, unless you're just planning on your character being a servant or doing menial work such as checking scanners, stocking weapons, engineering, etc.

Nazera is 27 years old and one of a small handful of saiyans left. She is also heterosexual.

Right now the plot is that Nazera is one of the only females aboard Freeza's ship. Her brother has been lusting after her for a long time and rapes her. Being a ship of almost all males, she will be raped or coerced into having sex with multiple men on board. Scenes can be as graphic or tame as you'd like. All holes are open for use. No death, but you can beat her within an inch of her life if you so choose. Sex/rape can be one on one or gang bang, your choice.

RE: Dragon Ball Z- group or open

Name: Karuto
Race: Saiyan
Preferance: Anything with a freakin' pulse!
Position: Second-in-Command under his sister, Nazera.

RE: Interest Check, Dragon Ball Z- group or open

Alright, looking for at least two to three more players, preferably male.

Suggestions on characters, if going cannon:

:heart: JEETH (JHEESE, JEICE)-
One of the five components of the Ginyu Force, with long white hair and not extremely fast or powerful. His special attack is the Crasher Ball but usually Jeeth teams up with Butter.

:heart: ZARBON-
Freeza's personal bodyguard, Zarbon is very strong but, since he's a lover of beauty, he holds back most of his strength to not show his true horrible aspect. When he is outmatched by a very strong opponent, he uses his ability to transform into a huge, brutal monster in order to defeat him.

:heart: VEGETA-
Vegeta is the very proud Prince of Saiya-jin whose planet is destroyed by Freeza.

:heart: RADITZ-
He's the big brother of Goku.

:heart: SAUZER (SAUZAA)-
This is one of Cooler's henchmen.

BUTTER (BAATA, BURTER)-
He is the faster member of the Ginyu Force and he believes to be the fastest in the Universe! Butter usually teaming up with Jeeth for his attacks, he is still a successful fighter alone.

KING COLD-
He's Freeza's father.

COOLER (COOLA, KUURA)-
Freeza's brother. He's able to obtain a fourth transformation, one more than his brother.

DODORIA-
He's one of Freeza's guard. Even if he's quite strong, he prefers to fight only against who is weaker than him, acting as a coward in any other occasion.

DORE-
One of the Cooler's henchmen.

FREEZA (FREEZER, FURIZA)-
He's very cruel, but also one of the most powerful warriors in the universe; he's able to get three transformations, one more powerful than the previous and each with its own distinct appearance. With his group of criminals, he travels around the space to massacre all the inhabitants of planets and then sell the worlds to the highest bidder. Once, the Saiyans was employed by him, but one day he decided to destroy their planet, worried about their growing power.

GINYU (GINEW)-
He's the captain of Ginyu Force, Freeza's special team. Ginyu is by far the strongest of them all believes himself to be, after Freeza, the most powerful warrior in the Universe. Ginyu can perform the body change, that's to say he has the power to swap bodies with other people.

GULDO (GURD, GURUDO)-
He's the weakest within the five members of Ginyu Force, but has the special capability to manipulate time and space. So he can stop the time as long as he can hold his breath and is also able to freeze his opponents so they can't move.

NAPPA-
He's a saiya-jin, Vegeta's underling.

NEIZU-
He's one of the three Cooler's henchmen.

REACOM (RECOOME, RIKUM, LIKOOM)-
Probably the more powerful, after the same captain, of the Ginyu Force. He's large and well-built with a great physical strength. His best techniques are the Likoom Kick and the Eraser Cannon.

If I may, can I be a futa member of Zarbon's race? I like Futas and the transforming part sounds fun. :p

If not I'll take Zarbon.

Abso-freakin'-lutely! Futa is welcome and Zarbon is hot! Are you going to look/act like Zarbon or will you be more or less masculine?

Not sure what her (I've always been under the assumption that futa characters are females with dicks) name should be, I'm never good at naming ANYTHING.

She won't be masculine but she won't be feminine either, I'm thinking she is really forgettable when untransformed (not very much of a personality at all, only thing she focuses on is getting out of her older brother's shadow) but when she transforms, the only non-saiyans that can outmatch her in a fight are Cui, Dodoria, Zarbon, and, of course, Frieza (Yep, FUNi spelling, deal with it :p ) and she knows it. Because of the strength she has when transformed, she orders everyone around (which has gotten her into trouble with a few saiyans before).

Here is Caelon

EDIT: Added a picture and name, also added Cui to the people that can beat her even whilst transformed, her transformed state shouldn't be as strong as Vegeta was when he was on Earth.

Awesome. I think if everyone's ready, we could probably start and just leave it open for others to apply and join. I don't know if everyone's on yet from vacation...

I don't even know if the other players are back from Christmas Break yet. Hopefully we can get started in the next few days, though. *excited*

Lol, I'm excited too, I'm a huge DBZ (and DB) fan and I never even considered doing an adult RP of it before, but now... XD

Damnit, I need to watch Kai now...

Back
Top Bottom