Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cheating never pays ((Silvermyst x Master_Germish))

Silvermyst

Star
23w8tbb.jpg

Elie was the top if her class. She was ivy league bound and was determined to make it. She had to pass all her classes with great grades. She was also the most beautiful girl in the school, but she kept to herself, and never had a boyfriend. Elie also had to most amazing natural scent that was just amazing to smell. She had goregoues long red hair that accented her bright brown eyes.

Elie had one class she was really worried about. She even met with a shady person and got the answers to the tests she had in the class. She was planning to use them to get a good grade on her test.

Elie walked into her class and sat down. She pulled out the answers to the test and started to copy them onto a small piece of paper. She kept looking around to make sure no one was watching.

Kale was sitting at his desk as his class filled with students and he really didn't care that much about them. Thought, there was this one girl who shined in her work and her participation. Her name was Elie, and he expected nothing but the best from her, not too mention how beautiful she was. He stayed seated since the tests were already distributed and he straightened his black polo and his grey jeans as he watched over the class. He came close to gasping when he saw Elie clearly cheating and he decided that maybe a fantasy of his could come true, after all, he doubted she could do anything to him and wanted that grade a lot.

Elie finished her test, she felt bad about cheating so purposely missed a couple. She turned it in at the front of the class and then sat back down. She laid her head on her arms as she waited for class to end. It was the last class of the day. The bell rang and kids darted for the door. Elie was slowly at getting up to leave.

Kale rose from his desk when the bell rang and he said. "Elie, I need to talk to you for a minute." He said neutrally, not wanting to make her anxious about anything. He grabbed the tests and straightened the pile before he sat back down and waited for her to walk over to him. His eyes trying to stay on her face but often roaming around her well developed figure and his mind straying to that fantasy of her as his slave. God how that made him hard, but he was the teacher and had to be very careful about this if he wanted to keep his job.

Elie froze for a moment, telling herself to play it cool. She walked up to him with her stuff in her hands. "What did you need, Sir?" She asked softly, trying to keep her composure. She looked up at him with slight fear in her eyes. All the students left and it was just the two of them.

"Elie, I was a bit shocked today when I sat down and was watching the class take their test and there was this really smart girl cheating. I thought to myself, now why would she do that. Cheating is a basis for a failure in my class." He told her as he looked over her body and waited to see what she had to say. He walked over to the door and locked it before turning around and waiting for her answer.

Elie whimpered at his words, "I am so sorry. I didn't have time to study with the project inwas working on for another class. Please forgive me it will never happen again." She blinked as he locked the door. "Why are you locking the door?"

He looked over her and said. "I believe that the best way to fix a bad habit is to have it associated with something." He said as he walked over to her and stood inches from her as his eyes roamed about her body. He was going to make this girl his bitch and she was going to love him for it. He stood there waiting for her to respond or to act. Not wanting to be to forceful to begin with.

Elie slowly backed away from him, fear was entering her brown eyes. "I do not like the sounds of that. You are scareing me. Please. Just let me leave now." She whispered out in a shaky voice. She backed away unto her back pressed against the far wall. Elie was not one to just bend over and offer herself, nor would she go down without a fight.

Back
Top Bottom