Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blue Moon Ventrilo?

Raziel99

Pulsar
So, I talked with the head of my ventrilo Chat server, and he's allowing us to use his server. If anyone is wanting to try it out, send me a pm and I can send you the login info.

When I say "send me a pm," I mean it. It's to stop people from people that wont use it much from spamming it. Ask and you shall receive the info.

It's much easier to talk to people using a voice chat when trying to do something away from the chat screen. We were having a pretty good time earlier when people started coming in, too. As for how many people pay attention to OOC, there's usually a pretty big group of people in the chat at one time, and a lot of the same people 'hang out' as well, so Vent can be easier and fun to hear their speech.

lololj.png

Make one of these!

HEY Everyone on the BMR Vent needs to contact me ASAP, less I contact you (I have since lost all who have Vent and you need to have a super important announcement info!

What is this info you speak of???? Sounds all mysterious-like. And I have a pretty decent list going. I'll send it your way. Not sure if I have 100% everyone, but it's damned close.

Once I have a complete list Awesomeness shall happen :3

;3 The first part of the original announcement is gonna change once I have the full list of people ;) I HOPE WE TALK TOMORROW BMR MOMMA! I've missed you!

Back
Top Bottom