Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

can't be too c a r e f u l anymore

SippieKup

Planetoid
Photoshoot.jpg
"You really should keep track of how much you drink. How else are you going to learn your limit?" A male voice said as he helped the girl stumble towards their dormitory.

"Shut up. Are ya serious?" She said, her words slurred as she looked up at her best friend, Harvey.

"Yes. I'm worried about you. I really think you should slow-" He was unable to finish the sentence as he burst out laughing. "I couldn't even finish the sentence." He stopped walking and waited a few moments for his laughter to subside before he continued moving. "Seriously though, you should learn your limit. I'm getting tired of dragging your ass home every other night."

"I don't complain 'bout having ta drag your drunken ass...back...yet." She replied.

"You don't have to do it as often for me as I do for you, Luckiie." Harvey said.

"No one asked you for help!" Luckiie hissed, pushing Harvey away from her. She swayed on her feet for a few seconds, then began walking once she felt like the world was steady. "I can take care of myself! Go home!" She yelled without bothering to look over her shoulder to see if he was still standing there. She turned a corner, then whether or not he was still there no longer mattered. She could see the building a good thirty feet away. See, I told him I didn't need his help. She huffed to herself as she stumbled towards the dormitory.

As she reached for her key card to open the door, her stomach lurched violently. Taking her hand out of her pocket, she braced herself against the door frame and vomited the contents of her stomach into the closest bush. After she finished she turned and pressed her back against the cool metal, running her fingers through her hair as she slid down until she was sitting on the stoop. She closed her eyes, trying to make the world stop spinning, and fell asleep before she could stop herself.​

Back
Top Bottom