Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yoki shinai rūmumeito (Vicodin + Sibylle)

"Your reason was perfect. That was not a boring shower at all." He replied, letting out small sighs of relief as his stressed muscles had melted away under the feeling of her touch, and the pleasure of his orgasm. When the both of them had finished each other with the shower, he got out and got dressed in more comfortable clothes. Sweats and a short sleeve shirt. It was 8 pm, what is the worst that could go wrong? He got to go to sleep in a few hours.

Alexis soon followed suit after turning off the shower as she got herself dressed also and started to brush her hair, "How are you feeling?" She asked him, wearing a light night gown that flowed lightly over her body, "Good, I hope?" She said with a small grin.

Steven smiled. Even though he had a small amount of energy from having sex with her, now he was really tired. An eight hour day, followed by thinking about his next job, and then followed by a very energy filled sexual encounter. He smirked at her. "I am feeling very nice, thanks to you Alexis. I'm sure that you helped me more then I helped you, in that shower." He replied, and he then sat down on the couch. He was ready for bed.

"Nah, you helped me more." She said lightly as she started to rub her glasses with a cleaning cloth before putting her glasses back on. "You want to sleep in your bed? You know so you don't have bad back aches." She smiled happily at him as she walked over to him and sat on the couch.

He smiled, but he shook his head. "Bad back aches have nothing to do with my job. However you on the other hand have to stand for hours on end, I would prefer if you had the better bed to sleep on." He replied. "I mean, I practically just arched your back for an hour, you should have the comfy side." He said with a smirk, before sitting down on the couch. He wondered. If they had sex, what did that make them? Lovers? Friends?

"Heh, it was only an hour. It was no big deal." She said lightly, crossing her legs as she tilted her head to the side and smiled lightly. The same question came up in her mind also. She wasn't ready for a relationship yet. But she didn't feel they were just friends either.

He nodded his head. "As you wish." He said as he moved into his bedroom. He loved the feeling of laying down on his own bed, and he liked it even more that he had gotten laid beforehand. His bed felt like a cloud, since so much stress was released from him when he had that orgasm. He was damn ready to go to sleep.

Alexis smiled as she lowered herself onto the couch. She didn't mind sleeping on the couch and besides, she has the TV to watch. But she was overwhelmed by exhaustion as she fell asleep the minute she had lowered herself onto the couch.

The next day, Steven woke up and prepared breakfast for Alexis again. He was way more relaxed and rested then when he had slept on the couch, and as he looked at the clock that was in the kitchen, he noticed that he had a lot of time until he had to go to work. He had the afternoon shift anyway. He finished up breakfast and ate it, followed by leaving a plate out for Alexis. He then sat down at the dining room table, and waited for Alexis to wake up.

Alexis woke up, yawning softly as she turned over on the couch. She opened her eyes slowly, feeling the springs of the couch under her as she turned over and rolled over onto her feet. She let out a small yawn as she blinked softly, "Mm.." She breathed in softly, getting onto her feet and started to walk into the kitchen slowly, adjusting the t-shirt she wore.

Steven looked at Alexis and he smiled as she walked over to the kitchen. He moved up behind her and placed his hands on her waist, followed by giving her a small kiss on the neck. He wanted to show that he appreciated what he was able to do to her last night, but he didn't want to seem clingy. He then let go of her waist. "Good morning." He said, as he handed her the plate of breakfast, followed by sitting at the table with her.

Back
Top Bottom