Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yoki shinai rūmumeito (Vicodin + Sibylle)

Alexis smiled as she walked into his bedroom quickly. She smiled lightly, amused at the fact that he has such renewed energy about their shower. She took off her clothes and placed them in the laundry bag before walking back out towards the bathroom. She walked quietly, letting out a soft yawn as she leaned against the door frame, "Why hello there ~" She said with a light purr before taking off her glasses and smiling at him.

Steven's eyes widened at her naked body, and he then sort of started to grow nervous. He pointed towards the shower, not really ready to go inside, and slide his underwear down. "Maybe you should go in first..." He said, his hands hovering around his waist and his boxers. His cock was forming an obvious tent, but there was something about him that was making him not slide them down. Maybe the not having sex for 2 years, or his previous break up. Or his lack of energy, that he was only bringing up because he might have sex.

Alexis smiled at him and gave a nod before putting the glasses on the counter near the sink before walking into the shower. She was curious about Steven since before he seemed so ready to take a shower with her, but now he was hesitant. She stepped inside, letting the water drench her naked form as she closed the curtains so that the water didn't fall out onto the floor.

He waited for a moment as he ran his hands through his hair, before figuring that he couldn't screw this one up, and he slid his boxers down. His 9 inch cock had pointed out at Alexis, and he stepped into the shower with her. His hands moved onto her shoulders, and he pulled her closer to him. "Sorry for being hesitant. A beautiful woman hasn't seen my naked body in a while."

"Hehe, I just figured you were shy.." She said lightly as she moved forward and lightly kissed cheek, "Glad to be the first in a long time.." She was amazed with his cock. She couldn't help but to found herself looking down at it as she smiled lightly.

"Slightly shy... only around beautiful women." Steven said as he moved those hands from her shoulders to her waist, running them up and down her body. He loved the curves that she had on her body. "I am glad that you are as well... Alexis." He replied. His cock seemed to be begging for attention, but he was taking this slow. He looked in her eyes, before moving closer for a kiss, a passionate kiss that would allow his hands to grope her while he kissed her.

Alexis tilted her head as she lightly started to kiss him back. This was very different from the other night. Instead of jumping right into having sex, instead, it was going to be slow. And passionate it seems. Something that she wasn't used to, but she was going to enjoy as she started to kiss him back, wrapping her arms around him slowly.

The kiss kept him going, kept the adrenaline and energy pumping through his body, so that he did not disappoint. His cock was pushing up against her thighs as they kissed, and he reached down so that he could spread her legs. He kept the kiss going, until he felt like he couldn't wait anymore, and he whispered into her ear, "What do you want? What is your favorite position, baby?"

She only smirked when he asked her that as she said lightly, "I like it doggy style...No, I love it doggy style..." She purred lightly as she lightly leaned and licked his ear lobe slowly.

He smirked. "Oh of course, lemme show you how I do this." He replied as his hands shifted to her waist, moving her ass to him and bending her over in the shower. He gave her ass a small slap, brushing his cock against her pussy. He let out a small groan as he then pushed his cock all the way into her body, feeling his body light up in pleasure from this wonderful woman's pussy. He thrust his hips slightly to make sure that she took in every inch, before he started to move, moving slow and speeding up, so she could get used to his length and girth.

Alexis closed her eyes as she sucked in a bit of air. "Mmm.." She felt a bit of the water from the shower head hitting her, which she didn't seem to mind at all. She lowered her hands down so she could hold herself up, tilting her head up as she started to moan softly, "Mmm...Oh, god.." It sure has been a while. She relaxed herself, so that she could take in all of his cock as she started to moan a little bit louder than before.

Her body was wanting this, he could tell. And his could as well. His animalistic lust had sprung forth from his body, and was injected into his hips. His hips started to move faster and faster, his cock sliding in and out of her body while the water beat down onto their bodies. He looked down, to avoid the water hitting his eyes. "Alexis..." He moaned out as his hips continued it's work, relentlessly slamming into her body as the pleasure lit up in his body. "I love your body... you are so... tight..." He said through moans as he kept fucking her. His hands gripped her waist, as he kept fucking her.

Alexis' hair was drenched now, with her bangs sticking to her forehead. At least they were taking a shower so clean up right after. Alexis let out a smooth sigh, tilting her head up as she started to moan out loudly, "Ah, fuck.." She whispered, "Fuck.." She whined, closing her eyes tightly as he continued to thrust into her deeply, which was driving her crazy.

His moans had practically synchronized with hers as he continued to move inside of her body, her body sucking him in like a hot... wet vacuum. He hated the fact that he didn't shove it inside of her last night... that he didn't make the city hear her moans. But maybe that was good, because now only he got to hear it, and no one else. Fifteen minutes later, he continued to fuck her, switching up the positions as he pulled her arms behind her, starting to fuck her in a different angle. "Oh I love your body... Fuck Alexis... You have the best body..."

Her eyes fluttered open just a little bit as he pulled her arms back. She let out a shivering moan, tilting her head back as she started to whimper lightly as she felt her toes curl in tightly. Her stomach felt so tight and she started to develop the butterflies in her stomach syndrome. She let out a soft sigh, moaning louder than before as she started to whine, "Oh god, oh god..." She continued to whine, her pussy starting to clinch around him as she started to feel herself become close to achieving her orgasm.

He was not even close to his orgasm yet, so he was damn ready to keep thrusting into her body until she wasn't able to walk. The sounds of their parts smushing together was the only other sound apart from their passionate moans and the water that splashed out of the shower nozzle. "Alexis..." He moaned out as he continued pounding into her body, as fast as he possibly could go. He bit his own lip as he continued moving. "I feel you clenching... I'm not close to cumming... my little baby."

"You're not close..?" She whined, "Oh man, you can hold it in better than I can.." She whined but continued to moan at each thrust as she felt herself shivering harder than before. She let out a loud whine as she moaned out loudly, "Oh god, oooh!" She felt her whole body stiffen as she let out a low sigh, shivering deeply as her body lowered to the ground and she let out a soft sigh.

He smiled as he felt her body clenching around his cock, and he continued to thrust into her, feeling the best kind of pleasure when he was thrusting inside of her tight and clenched up pussy. "Oh Alexis... I can barely handle your body..." He said, as he continued to animalistically fuck her. He never thought that he would be actually able to touch her, that he would be able to be inside of her. He considered her to be a forbidden fruit... one that was amazing when tasted, but practically touched by none. He felt his climax coming close, and his cock twitched a few times inside of her. "I'm going to come... your tight body is making me close..."

She was moaning loudly as she tilted her head to the side and started to pant lightly, "Mm, oh.." She kept moaning as he continued to thrust into her, making her shiver at each thrust now. She pushed her hips against his at each thrust which made her shiver, whine and moan as she panted lightly.

Steven was so close... so close to cumming. However he wasn't sure what he should do. Inside or outside? He was going to ask that question. "Oh Alexis.... Inside or... outside..." He moaned out as he continued to plunge deep into her body and pull out, his cock waiting to unleash it's large load. "I'm gonna cum..."

"Outside.." She said lightly, panting softly as he continued to shove himself deep inside. She was moaning even louder since she had reach her orgasm, her pussy was now extremely sensitive.

He nodded his head. As much as he wanted to push his cock all the way into her, and give her a cute little cream pie, he pulled out of her and a load that was built up from a few years of being without sex had been shot onto her back and hips, him moaning out extra loud when he finally came. He felt his energy leave him, but he kept himself awake, as he looked down at Alexis' ass, and gave it a small smack. "Thank you Alexis... for not kicking me out. Your body was amazing..."

Alexis licked her lips as she turned herself over and giggling softly. She felt the water pour onto her as she tilted her head, "Now why would I kick you out.." She cooed, smiling at him as she ran her fingers through her hair slowly.

Steven smiled. "Well usually... women don't like it when you follow them into the shower." He replied, before he got soap onto his hands and pulled Alexis' body close to his. His hands moved up over her breasts, as the soap coated her body. He then moved them down, more and more until she was wrapped in bubbles.

"Well...with me.." She said lightly, "I like taking showers with people. It makes it less boring for me." She smiled as her body was soaked in bubbles as she took the soap from his hand before she started to soap his body slowly.

Back
Top Bottom