Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yoki shinai rūmumeito (Vicodin + Sibylle)

"Steven, I'm very familiar with the male anatomy." She said lightly, grinning as she tilted her head back, "I'll let you become familiar with mine, if you want.." She cooed, liking more and more of the risks between them.

"I had an A in Biology..." Steven replied to her with a smirk as his hand moved from the grass, to her waist, sliding slowly down the side of her stomach until it reached her waist. "I am familiar with a woman's anatomy as well... mostly because I had a lot of practice." His hand lingered near her underwear, begging to remove them.

"Practice away." She said with a smile. She couldn't believe this was happening, but she loved it! It was making her very excited and the fact that the possibility of cops even coming around made it even more exciting.

Steven's hands slid down Alexis' underwear, so that he could see the female anatomy that he had missed so much, one that he had not seen since he was 16, in high school. He slid her underwear down to her ankles, and two fingers had slid inside of her body, moving in and out as his thumb had rested on her cute little clit, playing with it.

Alexis found herself smiling even more than before as she started to giggle softly, "Oh god.." She said lightly. She hated the fact her clit can be ticklish. It pissed her off when she was trying to enjoy herself. She breathed in deeply, before running her fingers through Steven's hair, "Oooh..."

He smirked as he gave her a nice kiss on the neck, his lips clamping down onto her neck, as his fingers continued to dive in and out of her. "You enjoy it Alexis, I can tell. Moan out more for me Alexis..." He asked, as he started to suck on her neck. If he was going to have fun with her, he wanted to know that he was pleasing her. His fingers stopped. "I don't have to have you pleased. Lemme hear it."

"Nn!" Alexis pouted as he stopped as she said lightly, "Don't stop...I was loving it so much.." She said with a light whimper, her fingers lightly massaging the back of his neck as she smiled slowly, "I..want you to continue, do it.."

His fingers plunged back into the wet depths of her pussy, his lips giving her one more mark on her neck before his whole body moved down. Giving oral to this girl out in the moonlight... felt so romantic and sexy to him. He let his tongue hover above her clit, as his tongue played with her clit, his 3 fingers relentlessly plunging in and out of her. He won't stop now, not until she came.

She couldn't believe that this was happening. All she knew was that this was making her so excited, she couldn't help but to smile and grin as she tilted her head back and started to moan softly, "Mm...Oh..Fuck..." She whispered, her toes curling as she panted softly. She was glad that she decided to want to come to the park. How the hell did she know it was going to end up like this after dinner? Maybe someone spiked the dinner..or something..But, she didn't care. She was in Heaven right now.

He didn't believe that this was happening either, but the lust that was within his body was something that was begging for this to happen. He always begged to end up with a woman. And being without sex for a year was... hard. Just like the tent in his pants. He continued to finger her, his other hand moving up and down her thigh while his tongue played with her clit some more, wanting a very powerful orgasm to come from her. He smirked as he kept doing this. If they switched, he hoped she knew how to suck.

She tilted her head back as she continued to pant softly. She let out a small whimper as she started to moan lightly. She felt herself coming closer, which she knew was going to push herself over the edge. She looked around quickly since she didn't want them to be caught when she did orgasm. She tilted her head back as she screamed out loudly as she lifted her hands as she ran them through her hair, "Oh fuck, oh fuck!"

Any liquids that came out of her would be licked up and swallowed. And her orgasm would be treated with care, as he pulled his fingers out of her once she had her orgasm, and he licked her outer lips and ran his hands up and down her legs, moving her legs onto his shoulders. He knew that her toes would curl, her hands would clench, and her body would clench as well while she orgasmed. And when she did do all of these things, he was ready to enhance it further. He stuck his tongue inside of her, letting out a seductive moan as she came.

Alexis shivered softly as she relaxed slowly, letting her body become limp, "Oh man.." She said, tilting her head to the side, "Oh Steven.."

He straightened himself as he looked up at her. "I think that this can be a memorable night for you." He said, smiling as he picked her up into his lap, and he gave her another kiss on the neck. "You look like you haven't had sex in a while... Did that orgasm help?"

"Mmmhm..." Alexis found herself curling up against him, her body limp in his arms as she let out a smooth sigh, "Ooh man.."

He stood up with her in his arms, and walked back to the car. He strapped her inside, before walking back to get their clothes. He got into the driver seat and smiled at her once more. "I believe that the both of us should go to bed, since it has been a very tiring day." He said. "If you wish to spend any more time with me, you can always lay down on the couch with me." He got into the driver's seat and started the car.

Alexis smiled as she took a hold of her clothes to cover her body, "That sounds nice. I don't even know if I'll make it to the bed."

He nodded. "If you can't make it to bed, I will just tuck you into the bed that you are borrowing." He replied. When they reached the house, he opened the door and moved to her side, opening the door for her. If she couldn't get out, or was asleep, he would pick her up and lay her down on his bed, that was now her bed until they got furniture. He then laid down onto his couch, exhausted.

Alexis curled up a little bit in the bed as she let out a smooth sigh, "Mm..Steven.." She whispered before turning over and snuggled against his pillow. At least Steven knows he is still good since Alexis was exhausted from him pleasuring her.

If his life was a video game, this would have been a nice level up to his pride, as he went to sleep easily and for the whole night. He woke up at 6 am, knowing that he had the early shift, and was preparing coffee and breakfast for Alexis that she could heat up later. He ran his hands through his hair as he cooked, still stressed, but still working.

Alexis got out of bed shortly since her bladder felt so full. The girl stumbled around the bedroom in her sleepy-like state as she grabbed her glasses from her nightstand before walking out of his room. She walked quickly to the bathroom to take care of her own business and shortly after, she got out. She walked towards the bedroom again before she smelled delicious eggs being cooked. And that made her turn around and walk towards the kitchen. She smiled, walking over to Steven as she said lightly, "Whatcha up to..?"

Steven smiled as he looked over at Alexis. They both had around 6 hours of sleep, and although Steven would have been able to handle that amount if he slept the day before, he didn't. So living on 6 hours of sleep, along with a stressful work schedule and no sexual release, he was very tired. "Just cooking breakfast." He replied, cooking up Alexis' portion of food and handing her a plate of eggs and bacon. He started on his plate, before his face turned white when he looked at the time. Breakfast would have to be skipped. He walked towards his suitcase and grabbed it. "Cook whatever you want Alexis, I have to go. Have a good day."

She blinked softly as she gave a small nod, "Later, Steven." She said softly. She looked over at the breakfast that he had made as she smiled lightly. She held her plate, deciding that once she showered and was all cleaned, she would starting baking treats for him. Since she knew he was stressed out since she didn't get a chance to return the favor to him.

Steven worked an eight hour day without stopping, except for the lunch that he took. He ate fast food, since he knew that he would work off the calories easily. He drove home at 3 pm, and ended up walking through the door at 4. He closed the door behind him and let out a big sigh, as he put his hand to his head. He had a big headache, from all the numbers that he had to crunch to make sure that the computer that he fixed was working correctly. He looked towards his Vicodin and popped one, before sitting on the couch. The house smelled nice. What was Alexis doing?

Alexis had finished icing the cake that she had made. it was her third cake. She had also made a pizza for their dinner tonight. Alexis had her hair up in a bun as she hummed softly, wearing a tank top and shorts with an apron over herself. She smiled as she finished icing it as she lifted the knife and licked it off slowly. "Mm.." When she heard the door closer, she blinked lightly as she then walked out quietly, "Steven?"

Back
Top Bottom