Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yoki shinai rūmumeito (Vicodin + Sibylle)

"Another one of those guys, huh?" He asked, giving out a small chuckle as he took a drink of his soda. "I can get you the restraining order papers when I go to work tomorrow, and you don't want to deal with him." He said, before hearing the question and laughing. "Eh heh... I have a lot that I have left behind, so there are no crazy ex girlfriends that I have at the moment." He said, smiling. "No need to worry about that."

"Good." She said softly with a small smile. "At least I can have you all to myself!" She said with a soft laugh and gave him a small wink. She was glad to tease him without worrying it was going to scare him away or her ex would come in to try and wring her neck. And, he was making her feel safe. And she liked that. She hadn't felt like that in a long time.

A perfect roommate. A girl like this that can comfortably joke with him, while he can make the same jokes back, were the kinds of people that he liked as roommates. "As long as it is the same for me. I hate to share." He replied, winking back. The food was brought to them and the dinner was full of light conversation, about their interests and plans for college. He enjoyed video games, movies, and books. And she enjoyed... teasing him for one thing. Not that he had a problem with that.

She found herself liking Steven more and more. Making her feel comfortable about living with him since she didn't know anything about him at first. She let out a small laugh as she ate the dinner politely as he spoke, chewing and listening and swallowing when she was ready to speak. She was very polite and loved to hear about what he had to say. "Man, I love this. At least I know we could go see movies together and then critique them or have a deep discussion." She cooed. She finished her food and picked up her glass as she sipped her drink softly. She lowered the glass before asking, "So, what else can we do? I don't have work tomorrow. Unless you're busy." She seemed to be eager to hang out with him. At the same time, she didn't want to absorb all of his time. She adjusted her glasses as she smiled at him warmly.

"I do not have work tomorrow either. Maybe the both of us could go shopping for furniture for your new room." He said with a smile. He wanted to be able to keep her inside of his apartment, since she seemed like the perfect catch for him. Plus, if he were to buy a few pieces of furniture for her, and get her comfortable in his own apartment, the two of them could get closer. Close enough, to where he could finally bring her into his bed. Was that his real intention? Or was he just intending on having her in his bed once, to show his affection towards her? Or maybe he was actually just a kind soul, one that wanted to help a woman out for the greater good, and hope that maybe he could win her affection with material.

"Ooh!" She clasped her hands together as she bounced a little bit in excitement, "That sounds awesome! I already know what bed I want. I have enough for it!" She said happily. She already seemed ecstatic, just by her bouncing around at the moment in her seat.

The both of them had finished their dinners, and Steven had paid for the lunch. He insisted that he pay for it, since he didn't want her wallet having any problems. He nodded his head. "Alright, just let me know where you want to go, and we can go there." He said, bringing her to his car and getting in. With a meal in their bellies, he was very content as he drove onto the highway.

"Well, there is a park I used to go to. It's about 10 minutes from our apartment. It's the huge one with the silver looking monument near it?" She said with a small smile. "It's lovely. I have so many memories with that park.." She said happily, her eyes looking up at the car ceiling for the second as she let out a light sigh. "I was a wild kid. I did a lot of stuff at that park. So many of it so perverted it's hard not to laugh when I think about it."

A few laughs had came from Steven as he looked at the street that would lead to this park. The laughs sounded more nervous then anything else. What point was she trying to get across, by telling him that? Was she wanting him to bring her there, so that they could do perverted things in that park as well? Or was she the kind of girl that enjoyed a nice game of truth or dare while in that park? "What kind of perverted things did you do?" He asked, after another nervous laugh. Plus, what did a park have to do with buying furniture?

"Moon bathing." She said lightly. "Naked." She grinned softly before slumping into the chair as she looked ahead quietly before asking, "Ever done anything risky like that?"

Steven shook his head. "I have never been out in the night while naked, I will admit that." He said, a little uncomfortable, but he was not going to show this. He looked more excited about doing such a thing. He stopped the car at the park, and smiled as he got out, looking at his clothes and his back pocket. He then locked the door when she got out, and smiled as he walked with her to the park.

She smiled as she gazed at him, taking off her heels as she said lightly, "I want to know we're going to have a good time together. Since this is my first time living some where in months." She paused and turned around to gaze at him. "And you're really sweet so I want to make you as happy as possible with me."

He guessed that they were going to be doing this on the grass in the park, since the concrete was likely freezing cold, so he walked out onto the grass with her, seeing that she pulled off her high heels. He sat down on the grass and pulled off his shoes and socks, smiling as he looked up at her. "You are sweet as well Alexis, I want you to feel the same way." He replied, before standing up. He was going to take it slow, see where they went.

Alexis smiled as she sat down in the grass. Right now, it was interesting. She felt like she was on cloud 9. He was totally something different from her ex. Much sweeter, much smarter, more generous. She looked around as she lowered the heels to the side and lifted her hand as she started to unzip her dress slowly. "Well, let's hope no cops come by."

"This is a pretty peaceful city, I doubt that any cops are going to show their faces." He said. His eyes were on the hand that was unzipping her dress, but he did not want to give the impression that he was some kind of pervert, that only agreed to this so that he could see her naked. His hands pushed up his shirt, as he slid it off, showing off his body. It wasn't exactly buff, just slightly muscled. His legs were more of the muscular type, not his chest. When she slid her dress off, he would do the same with his pants.

She laughed, "Let's hope so." She slipped off her dress, folding it neatly next to her shoes. She didn't seem shy at all about her body to him. Her skin was fair, even under the pale moon light. Her breasts her held up with her black strapless bra and underwear. "Luckily it's not that cold!"

He nodded. "Yeah it isn't as cold as I thought it would be." He said, admiring the way that her body looked as he laid back against the grass, the moonlight shining against his body and his tanned skin. He crossed his arms behind his head, smiling as he let out a sigh of relaxation. "This is relaxing.. I didn't think that it would be." He said.

Alexis smiled as she crawled over to him and snuggled close to his side. She smiled as she placed her hand on his chest as she shivered, "Oooh! You're so warm!" She squealed.

"Yeah the thermal shirts that I wear retain a lot of heat." Anthony said with a smile as he put one arm around her, the arm relaxing on her back, moving up and down. "Plus, our body heat is very warm." He smirked and winked.

"This is true. I mean, I am oh so cold.." She said with a smile as she curled up closer to him. Her fingers danced softly on his chest as she tilted her head, "Keep me warm, Steven." She said lightly, "I would love that so much."

His hands slid up and down her back as he switched positions. He got on top of her, smiling as he put his hands on the grass. "My apologies if I am taking all of the moon light... Alexis. But I promise I will keep you warm." He replied, the space between their bodies being closed as their bodies fit within every detail.

She found herself smiling and letting out a giggle as she lifted her arms and wrapped them around her as she tilted her head, "I really...really don't mind."

He was happy that the two of them sharing body heat was going on so well. However one small movement of her, had caused his body to start being a man. That certain part of the body that made it hard for men to think. She would be able to feel a poking on her stomach, and he quickly shifted up a little bit, avoiding the obvious poke. But he was sure she already knew.

Alexis found herself cocking a brow as she felt that before she started to laugh lightly, "Oooh, I felt it.." She said, her tone becoming seductive as she shifted herself so she was able to pull herself up a little bit as she smirked slowly.

Steven laughed nervously and then smiled, not going to drop hsi composure. "My apologies, men tend to get hard when they are hugging the body of a goddess." He replied, as he closed the gap between them once more. She knew that he had an erection, so why make her colder as a result of his fear?

Back
Top Bottom