Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Bounty Hunter's Conundrum (BlisteredBlood x Candira)

She was surprised that he hugged her, but she wasn't going to pass up the opportunity to enjoy the contact. She leaned into his hug, smiling as they started to walk together. It was nice to have this kind of interaction with someone again. Especially if that someone was as hot and sweet as Dante. Her fingers laced with his and she happily set off in the direction they needed with the most interesting man she'd ever met.

As the pair began to walk, Dante had to admit it to himself. Having someone that was supposed to be his bounty head was... Well. Rather taboo to those that were in this profession, but if you were to ask Dante about it now, he'd only look at you with a bit of a confident smirk before laughing you off but not without telling you, "Yeah? So what?" and then going on his way.

But after a moment, Dante began to realize something as he continued to walk, looking around from side to side. Just where was the costume shop around here?

She noticed him looking around a lot and stopped for a moment, looking up at him. "Hey, is something wrong?" Maybe he was just taking in the local color, but she somehow doubted it. Her expression took on a worried tone and she looked up at him, no longer walking. "What's up?"

"Yeah, I just thought of something." Dante answered when he heard Kelly speak to him. "I... Kinda forgot where the costume shop is around here." He added as he took one hand back and itched the back of his head and followed it up with a bit of a nervous chuckle as his eyes closed, smiling in the same manner. In reality, he was mentally castigating himself for not having remembered where certain locations were. Bit a problem with him being a bounty hunter, having to go to place to place everywhere in the world.

She laughed and gave his hand a little reassuring squeeze. "Don't worry about it. I know where it is. It's a little weird because we're not on the main street yet, but we'll be there soon." Inside, she was relieved that it wasn't anything more serious than that. A little sigh of relief came out and she led him toward their destination. Once they were back on the main street, the shop was in pretty clear view. "See? I wouldn't steer you wrong."

"Ah, good." Dante answered with a nod of his head and aimed a smile at her followed by giving her a relieved sigh of sorts as he let Kelly direct them where the costume shop was. "Good thing I have you for a guide, huh? Otherwise, I'd be dead on my ass lost in this town." He answered with a bit of a grin on his face as they soon arrived at the shop a little while later.

"Looks like you were right. So shall we head in and pick out an apron for the loser to wear after our dance-off tonight?" Dante then asked with a grin on his face.

Kelly smiled at his compliment and tugged at his hand. "Yeah. Let's go pick it out," she said with a little laugh. The shop really was interesting. It served all sorts of purposes. A small section was reserved for children, the rest devoted to adult costumes ranging from the sweetest--a giant teddy bear--to the raciest--a red leather outfit fit for the kinkiest dominatrix. Yes, the store really had it all for a small space.

"Well then, shall we look around? Where was that apron you saw?" she asked.

With a nod of his head, Dante began to follow Kelly closely at the tug of his hand, soon entering the costume shop in question. Once they were inside, Dante began to look around in the place, knowing full well that he had seen the thing in here before. Problem was, he wasn't sure if he knew if it was here or not in the adult section they had walked into. "Yeah, let's look around." Dante answered with a chuckle and a smile.

His first thought was aimed at the red leather outfit for a moment, snickering to himself mentally for a moment as he envisioned Kelly in that getup before laughing a little bit outwardly then cleared his throat when he realized this. With that, he began to look around in the aisles, seeing quite a lot of maid's outfits, but not very many of them had the frilly looking apron that he was looking for at first.

"Hmm. Where was it... I know I saw it here before..." He muttered to himself.

Kelly stuck close to him, holding his hand even in the shop, looking over the adult section with him. She wasn't sure what he was laughing at, but she had a feeling it had something to do with visions of her, scantily clad in one of the many costumes hanging around them. Still, she helped him look for the apron they'd come in looking for.

"What color was it again?" she asked, looking around for the item in question as they went down the aisles, her hand finally letting him go, though she stayed nearby.

Snapping back to reality for a moment, Dante once again looked through the aisles after Kelly spoke, clearing his throat again before looking around at the various maid outfits. Granted, he did have a rather scandalous thought of what she would look like in one of these things, but he wasn't about to tell her as a bit of a smirk was on his face.

"I think it was a bright pink color." Dante answered after a moment as he felt Kelly let go of him for a moment to then peer around the aisles as well, trying to remember where it was that he had seen it before. "Bright pink with loads of frills on it, too." He added.

"Pink, huh?" She chuckled at the rather sexist nature of the costume and started looking again. Spotting something pink in another section, she said, "I'll be right back." A few moments later, she came back with the apron in question. "I found it on a variation of an Alice in Wonderland costume. Is this what you were looking for?" she asked. It was decked out in frills with a bit of a bubblegum pink color to it. It was pretty full, so the full front of her would be protected if she wore it, but it wouldn't leave much to the imagination once she had it on. That is, if, she had it on. She chuckled as she tried to imagine him in it and managed to keep from laughing. Barely.

As Dante began to look around, he heard Kelly ask him about the color of the thing before looking over to her in reply and then grin at her rather openly. "Yeah. Bright pink." He answered with a little laugh escaping his lungs before nodding at her once more. Once alone, he then began to peer through the various aprons they had here, eventually catching eyes with the one that he had remembered seeing here when he walked through it once. It was indeed a bright pink one, but this one was narrow at the top then flared out towards the bottom, decorated with plenty of frills on it, too. When he saw this, he gave out a little whistle to himself as he took the thing off of the rack and brought it close to him, inspecting it for a moment as he then heard Kelly come back with the apron she plucked out then looked over to her. "That could be the one, but this was more what I had in mind." He answered before showing her the one he had as he grinned at her once more.

Kelly chuckled as she saw the one he held and lost it when she saw a mostly naked version of him in her head wearing that piece of ridiculousness. "Wow. I think that one is the winner," she said, setting the other back on a rack, not really caring if it was out of place. "Should we see if it will fit us both? No point buying it if it doesn't fit," she reminded him, still laughing a little. Also, she wanted to get an idea of where it would rest on her if she ended up having to wear it.

"Well hey, don't put that one back. I think we should try these both out and see what works best for the other." Dante answered Kelly with a laugh of his own as he saw her put the other apron back. "Besides, we can decide who gets to wear what apron when we get back from our little dance-off later tonight." He added as he then went over to pick up that same apron and held it up, looking between the two, despite he knew he wouldn't be able to take his eyes off of her if he saw her in either one of these things.

"Here, you take this one and I'll take the other." He added as he handed her the apron he was holding out to her then took the one Kelly had and looped it over his head for a moment and let it hang there on his neck and even tied the ties together. "There." Dante spoke before looking up at her before giving her a mock turnaround. "I like the color, but does this make my ass look big?" He teasingly asked her.

She laughed as he made his little comment and smiled as he spun around for her. "Nah, your ass looks just fine," she said with a wink. She put the apron over her head and tied it in back much like he had, a bit of a big bow resting in the back. It rested just right on her, though if she were wearing it without anything underneath, it would barely cover her chest.

Dante arched a brow at Kelly's laugh as he then stood there with a smile on his face. "I figured you would say that." He answered with a chuckle of his own as he watched her put the apron he picked out for her on, grinning from ear to ear as he could already imagine what she would look like without a stitch clothing on her aside from that. "Oh dear..." Dante trailed off. "That wouldn't leave much to the imagination there, eh?" He asked as he pointed to her large breasts with a playful laugh.

Kelly blushed a little, even though she was making a face and laughed as he pointed at her breasts. "Okay, I think maybe you're a little too happy with this decision," she said, crossing her arms. With that, she untied the ribbon and lifted it over her head. "Prepare to be humiliated, my sexy friend. You'll be wearing the apron soon enough."

"Right." Dante answered with a smirk of his own. "You had just be prepared to try and keep your nipples warm when I whip your pretty ass out on the dance floor tonight." He answered in a challenging tone of voice as he then put his hands on his hips and nodded at her firmly. "If we're decided, then let's get these things and let's go. Besides, we still gotta decide on what style to dance to." He added.

She shook her head at his come back, smirking a little, but not really impressed. "Wow...just wow." She rolled her eyes and handed him her apron, letting him take care of it as she agreed to leave. "Keep this line of thought up and we may as well just strip." Kelly was only teasing, but honestly? It might have been worth it. Stretching, she smiled at him and shook her head. "We have to pick out stuff for dinner too, you know. May as well take care of that while we're out. Honestly though, I think freestyle or salsa is really the way to go. Unless you're up for hardcore tap or ballet, but I don't have the shoes for either."

"Strip?" Dante answered as he quirked a brow at her and smirked a bit. "Now that might not a bad idea, either." He added as a playful little cackle also bubbled out of him as he stood there with a grin on his face while folding his arms across his chest after slipping the apron off and then casted it and the one he had picked out earlier then set them both over his shoulders with the intention for paying for the both of them.

"But yeah, you're also right about that. Loser not only has to be stripped down to nothing but the apron, but they also have to cook something for the winner, as well." Dante then corrected himself a moment later then smiled at her. "But if you really wanna cut loose, then I would have to say you're gonna have a very, very hard time keeping up with me in freestyle. I just hope you're ready to bring your A-Game." He added as he then began to head for the register.

"Yeah, yeah." She rolled her eyes and took his hand, walking toward the cash register. "Just don't wreck my house while you're trying to prove it." She stood back while he paid for the aprons, crossing her arms as she watched. Kelly was no slouch. They might be pretty evenly matched, but she could take him. She was sure of it. "I suppose we could do some pole dancing if you really wanted to take it up a notch, but I'm not sure how well you'd do at a thing like that." She, on the other hand, had training.

"Kelly, I'm beginning to think you're biting off more than you can chew if you keep this up." Dante answered, his voice sounding out purely in confidence as he headed over to the register and then began to pay for both of the aprons as he then heard her next suggestion. Pole dancing? He thought before turning his eyes over to her and arched an eyebrow at her before he lifted up his left hand and pointed at her with narrowed eyes while a smirk was on his face.

"Right. We'll just have to see about that. But then again, we can be judged on individual styles and play to our best strengths." Dante spoke with a bit of a chuckle.

"So, I'm thinking we should get a judge for this. You and I are way too biased," she said as the aprons were bagged. She chuckled at his statements and the look on his face when she'd brought up pole dancing. Priceless. Grinning, she took the bag for him and looked up at him. "Honey, I chew men like you up and spit them back up. I think maybe your eyes are bigger than your stomach," she said with a little smirk. That said, she started to walk out of the store, the costume materials already paid for. "Don't fall behind," she called over her shoulder.

"Sounds feasible. Besides, the crowd would get crazy of the stuff we'll be pulling off." Dante answered with a knowledgeable nod of his head then turned to Kelly after paying for both of the aprons then beginning to follow her out of the costume shop with an arched brow. "I think you might be getting too big for your britches there, brat." He answered as he then walked right behind her and ever gave her a playful swat on her rear as he then passed ahead of her. "And didn't you always know? Nice guys finish last." He said once more with a grin on his face.

"Are you calling me fat?" she asked, sounding truly offended, giving him a rather angry look before she burst out laughing. "Really though, my bravado is nothing compared to yours." She rolled her eyes at his comment about nice guys finishing last. "Nice guys finish last because they take their time to make sure they're doing it right." She smiled and gave him a playful kick to the behind, barely tapping him really as she caught up with him. "You don't know where you're going, silly. Grocery store is the other way."

Back
Top Bottom