Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Bounty Hunter's Conundrum (BlisteredBlood x Candira)

She laughed and leaned back just a little. "Alright then. I see how it is," she said, still grinning. It was nice to see that he had a sense of humor. So often bounty hunters were all business all the time. It was hard to believe that some of them had souls. But Dante was special. He had a sense of humor and a killer smile. He liked her cooking and genuinely cared about how messed up her back was--but oddly enough she hadn't felt much pain at all since he worked on her the night before. It was such a freeing experience it was hard not to like him. He was fun, funny, and very nice to her. She lay back down all the way and blew some bangs out of her eyes.

Yes, this was a great memory that she could hang onto. Just the way he was smiling at her right now, the way he looked so handsome and happy. That look that she'd given him would stay with her.

"Oh? What would that be?" Dante answered her with a bit of a snicker as he continued to gaze down to Kelly as she leaned back a bit as he then shifted himself around so that one hand remained on one breast and then perched his elbow on the other prior to settling his chin down in the palm of his hand. There was that infectious smile of hers again. One that only made him grin at her even more as he then began to trace a little circle around the areola of her nipple nice and slowly a few times before he set his hand back down once more prior to seeing her lay all the way back and then blow some of her bangs of her face.

Yes, this would indeed stay with him. This was the first time that he ever opened up this much about anyone or anything. It was honestly a crying shame that things had to be the way they were. Perhaps if things were different, then perhaps they would've been a perfect item somewhere within a parallel universe far away. Also for the first time, Dante was literally dumbstruck. For here and now, he honestly didn't know whether or not to bring her in. None of the information he received from both Kelly and his employers was adding up. If anything, it seemed as though Zio Matrix was trying to make this woman into a patsy for some sort of corporate scheme of theirs. But the thing of it was, he needed to know what it was involving.

After a moment, Dante lifted his chin up from his palm before letting his arm down, resting it over her breasts once more. "Something on your mind there, Kelly?" He asked.

She watched him reposition himself and chuckled as he started to play with her body again. "Can't go forgetting who's in charge of this operation," she teased, still smiling. Fantastic sex had a way of making her relax. Her back was just a little sore, but that was fine. It was slowly getting better, and it hadn't felt as good as this, even with the pain, in a very long time. She wondered if she could tell him what had happened or not. The last thing she needed was Zio Matrix chasing down the only man who'd attempted to understand her. Damn it all for being so complicated.

When he asked her what was on her mind she shook her head and smiled. "Just you."

Nodding in reply, Dante smiled once more as once again traced an idle circle around the areola of her nipple once again all while gazing down to her the whole time. Truly remarkable, he thought to himself as he began to think about his next move. Surely, his employers wouldn't be the least bit pleased if they found out about the fact that she was here with him when he should've brought her in, but at the same time, they would also be rather pissed with him if they knew that she got away from him. But at the same time, he also wondered what would happen if he came up with a solution that would both get her off of the hook while also saving his own skin as well. He could just come up with the story of her alleged death and that would be enough, but then, they'd ask him to prove it. Not for nothing, but they could be anal that way. That was what made them perhaps one of the most ferocious employers to ever work for, even if the pay was good. Eventually, he had to come up with something convincing, but at the moment, he was far too relaxed and amused with the fact that he was able to play with Kelly in this sort of manner.

Her answer to Dante's question made him smile all the more pleasantly and even looked over to her once more after looking up from his tracing hand. "Yeah, you got a point there. I've been doing some thinking about you as well." He said as he then pressed his finger down onto her nipple, pressing it in like a button for a moment then brought it back for a moment to rub his pointer finger over his thumb for a moment then gazed to her once more. "More to the point, I've also been thinking of ways to keep you out of sight of my employers while also thinking of ways to keep my bases covered." He added, his tone becoming serious for the moment.

She groaned softly as he continued to play with her nipple, the sensitive little nub tightening and perking right up for him. It was amusing to her that Dante was so comfortable with her. His playing with her pleased her in a number of ways, but it was the fact that he didn't seem to want to stop touching her that got to her the most. She smiled back at him as he seemed to like her response. She looked up at him, partially aroused, and partially calm as he told her he'd been doing the same--thinking of her.

The pretty brunette frowned a bit. Well, there went the happy-go-lucky part of the story. It had been incredible while it lasted. "I don't want you to get into trouble over me, Dante. It's probably better if you just give me up." But she really really didn't want him to. Not so much because she knew what was waiting for her, but because she liked being with him. "I'd really rather not go, but if it means you'll be okay... Why do you want to do that anyway?"

"I dunno, really." Dante answered in a musing manner as he glanced down to see the little nub of skin tightening and perking up due to his touch, smiling down to the nipple for a moment especially after hearing that partially aroused groan of hers. After a moment, Dante once again set his hand down on her breast once more and began to lightly massage at it for a little while as his train of thought continued without interruption, even going so far as to once again press his finger down onto that perked up nipple of hers once more as he continued to massage her breast with his one hand. "Something about you and my employers just isn't adding up. Everything I've heard from both sides isn't really convincing me at all. If anything, it seemed to me that somewhere, your side of the story is only making me think you've been a fall girl for something they're trying to pull." He added as he then glanced over to her face while still lightly playing with her breast.

"But in all honesty, Kelly? Something is telling me not to do it." He concluded as his tone took on a more concerned sound, now. One that sounded as though he was actually willing to go through with his intentions before he leaned down and then placed a tender kiss onto her nipple then began to leave a gentle trail of kisses from there upward to her neck all the way to her lips where he caught her in one gentle kiss.

Well that...wasn't exactly what she'd been hoping to hear. But he had her attention. He believed her. He really believed her side of the story--another first for her. But then...he didn't know the entire story. Something told him not to turn her over, and those words, plus the way he was playing with her breast and kissing her, and she was putty in his hands. Kelly kissed him back and held him there in the kiss, keeping it gentle and tender.

After a moment she let go of him and let him pull away, her pretty eyes taking in his face. She smiled softly. She wanted to tell him her story--all of it. But she couldn't do it just yet. Something was holding her back. There was still the possibility that he would set her free and then get caught himself. It would be bad enough to be caught and "taught a lesson" but if he knew the true story, they'd be out for his head. She ran her fingers through his hair and knew that if he asked her, she wouldn't be able to lie from him or hold it back. But she couldn't just come out and say it on her own.

Besides, he wanted her to stay and that was a victory in itself. And she wanted to stay as long as she could.

During their kiss, Dante's busy hand continued to occupy itself to the copious amount of flesh he held in his palm and fingers, resigning to the way it felt to him. Tender. Careful. Not too overbearing. Relaxed. Legitimate. Then, when she let him go long enough to look down into those beautiful irises of hers... There was her smile again. Infectious as always, Dante thought as a smile was now on his face while his unoccupied hand reached up for her face, holding her cheek in his hand. Yes. That look right there, he thought once more as he continued to gaze to her. That look she gave him seemed to tell him everything he needed to hear. That she was needed. Wanted. Hell, if by some sheer stroke of genius, it seemed as though she was genuinely happy to stay with him, regardless of the trouble he would get himself into. It was that look alone that would bring any tough guy worth their weight in salt to their knees and bawl their eyes out like a baby if they ever saw this look she had given him just now. But no. Dante was on the receiving end of that oh so lovely smile of hers, that in reply, Dante once again leaned forward just enough to place another set of kisses first on her forehead, both cheeks then to her lips once more in a slow, gentle manner before gazing down to her once more with her cheek in hand with perhaps the most pleasant smile he could ever offer anyone. One that spoke of genuine sincerity as well as a hidden promise that he wouldn't let her down. Not for a moment. If he did, that would be the day that he would rather jump from the tallest building in the world with a noose wrapped tight around his neck and hang himself from the railing.

What was the best word he could use to describe what he was feeling towards her? Enamored felt too simplistic. Infatuated seemed too objectifying, perhaps even borderline stalker-ish. Incensed was hardly saying much, even if it could remotely apply. What was the word he was thinking of that he just couldn't say? The one word that spoke of just how much he cared for her here and now?

Rather odd, Dante wondered to himself for a moment. This felt as though it had been done before in that old Humphrey Bogart classic from the 1940's, where the only similarity was he was now playing as the male lead and she the female lead. Only thing of it that was different at this moment in time was that Dante was willing to get on that plane with her and fly to Paris or to anywhere in the world she wanted to go. Money was no object. As far as he knew, his credit was good anywhere.

She blushed just a little as she watched him. That smile of his was just made for admiring. Hers might have been infectious, but his was a lot nicer in her mind. Surprised at the tenderness of his touch and her kisses, she watched him as he leaned into her, kissing her forehead and cheeks as though she were something precious, and then her lips once more as if he simply couldn't get enough. She couldn't remember any man being so gentle with her. Any other woman in her place would have dissolved into tears. she merely kissed him back and saw him smile at her in a way that made her want so many things.

She smiled and blushed just a little. It was crazy to care about him so much--she hardly knew him. But she couldn't imagine going on without him. It should have frightened her, but she felt better about her life somehow. She'd never felt so special to anyone, and she could only hope that he felt just as special--because he certainly was. She kissed him softly and smiled, sighing happily.

"Well, now that that's decided," she teased. "What now?" She ran her fingers through his hair and over his shoulders, enjoying his warmth and the feel of his muscles.

That blush she gave as Dante continued to look down to her with her cheek in his hand... If words could describe how adorable it was to see her smile at him the way she was. Chances are, he would've sent for a poet by now to express his feelings at this moment in time. Of course he valued her as something precious. Who in their right mind wouldn't? After all, Dante couldn't help but feel the way he did towards any single person out there in the world in perhaps the longest time and those emotions he thought he had originally locked away for so long had now come to the forefront of his mind.

And yet, she still continued to blush at him only slightly as she saw that look in his eyes, the smile on his face or even how he even kissed her face and lips. She seemed as though that she was wanting the moon on a string for all he knew. And to be honest, Dante was at a point in his life that he could do just that, possibly. Sure, it might take some getting there, but Dante didn't seem to care one way other the other what it was he had to do.

At Kelly's tease, Dante smiled a little bit and chuckled in reply before he leaned in once more to sneak in another kiss to those lips of hers. "Well, I could try to let you up, but I don't think I will. Besides, I think I like having you right here so I can lay on these big tits of yours like a pillow." He teased back before slowly removing his hand from her cheek and set it down on her other breast where his pointer finger of his other hand would then do exactly as his previous hand did before, by pressing his finger down onto her nipple like a button then lightly drew circles around it. While doing this, Dante laid his chin down almost into her cleavage - nearly sinking into it, mind you - then grinned at her as he now began to toy with both nipples nice and evenly. This went on for maybe a good couple of moments before he then smiled at her in a more natural way as he lifted his head up from her cleavage then gazed down to Kelly once more with a more considerate look on his face.

"So tell me, Kelly. What is it that you would like to do? As far as I know, we got pretty much the whole time to ourselves, y'know." He offered.

Kelly didn't kid herself into thinking that she might actually get away with it. Staying with Dante would be wonderful, and she would do her best to deserve the gift he'd given her--the knowledge that she was too special to just give away. The way he'd looked at her and kissed her were proof of that. She'd never planned for any of it to end up this way. She would never dare to ask him for anything more than this affection, because that would just ruin it. She wanted to stay with him because he really seemed to care about her.

The moon on a string seemed out of reach, and frivolous compared to the idea of getting to stay just a little longer. But eventually, it would end. Zio Matrix would come after her, and if they found out what he'd done, they'd come after him too. So for now, she'd take it by the moment, just like she always had.

Her little tease earned her one from him and she had to chuckle. And then the tender hand that held her face moved down to her breast, his kiss still fresh on her lips. She had to admit. He was adorable, even when he was teasing her. She groaned softly as he played with her nipple for awhile and then started toying with both of them as he rested in her cleavage. Her nipples were taught from all the manipulation and she was wet again, her sensitive body responding to his with need. But she didn't think she could stand another round just yet. She hadn't fully recovered from the last.

His question caught her off guard and she smiled at him as he tried to be considerate. "Actually, I hadn't thought that far ahead." She laughed a little and rubbed his shoulders. "Staying here seems like a capitol idea, but eventually I will have to eat something, and what I had in mind takes about an hour to cook. Honestly though? I have no idea what to do with this kind of free time. I'd be willing to order out if you want to. We can just stay here and play twenty questions if you want. I'm pretty open to suggestions right now."

"Ah, touche'." Dante answered with an arch of an eyebrow along with a smile on his face as he continued to gaze down to her when he heard her suggest. Though of course, seeing those nipples of hers all taut with his simple manipulations would've given him an erection at this time, but since he was still rather worn out from earlier, he figured he might as well keep it on the down-low for the time being. Sure as hell didn't mean he couldn't tease her into oblivion if it called for it, though.

Granted, his ideas of giving her what she could've asked for did seem risky, but the idea of it was this. He knew he was taking a huge risk in wanting to keep her out of harm's way, but that was what made him into who he was today. Taking risks. Taking chances. Go on huge dares. Besides, the payoff could be massive for all he knew. It might have made Dante into a total daredevil, but that was who he was.

"Well, when you put it that way, I suppose you have a point. I'm certain there's plenty of things you're wanting to ask of me, so how about I let you go first?" Dante answered with a smile on his face.

She chuckled at his expression and propped herself up again, her elbows bearing her weight as she looked at him with a smile of her own. "Alright then. Here's one I've been curious about since you suggested it--is the apron thing a fantasy of yours? Or was it just a spur of the moment idea?" She watched, curious to see what his answer might be. The first few questions would be light --she didn't want to get into anything too dark and heavy right away. That would ruin the mood. Besides, it would turn him off to the whole idea, and her too, now that she thought of it. Oh well; it was easier to get to know each other this way. And she really was curious about the apron thing.

"Hm. Good question." Dante answered Kelly's inquiry as he brought one hand up from one of her breasts and cupped his chin between his thum and index finger then itched it slightly as he thought about how to answer that question of hers. Technically speaking, it had been some time since he had ever done things like this with another woman, but it did make him wonder. Seeing another woman with nothing on their backs aside from an apron was perhaps one of his fantasies, but he never even got the chance to see how it would look. More to the point, all of those thoughts he had ever since he became a bounty hunter were pushed so far to the back of his head that they had never seen the light of day ever since.

After a little more thought, Dante looked back down to Kelly with a bit of a playful smile on his face as he gave his answer. "You might say that. But it's been a while since I've seen it, I guess." Dante admitted, his tone sounding contemplative as he spoke.

She chuckled. "You should never have to think that hard about a question like that," she said with a teasing smile. "Clearly I need to help fix that problem." She smiled and shook her head at him, gently running a hand over his shoulder. "Alright. do you want to go now? or should I ask another one?"

"Yeah, you got a point. I guess I haven't had the chance to do that with someone like you for so long that the thought never crossed my mind until now." Dante answered her with a chuckle before smirking playfully at her tease. "Yes, clearly you do." He added as he then gave both of her nipples a little pinch as a means of disciplining her in the same teasing manner as before.

"But what the hell, I'll go." Dante soon chimed in after a moment, deciding a simple enough question. Besides, it'd be rather detrimental towards the mood that was set as of currently if he asked a rather hard question. "Well... How about you? What are some of your fantasies, huh?" He asked with a bit of a grin on his face.

She gasped a little as he pinched her nipples again. Now that wasn't fair if she couldn't do anything to him...but he was in control. Oh well. She perked up a bit as he decided to ask and chuckled at his question. Well, it was clear where their minds were.

"Hmmm...Well, I don't often think about it, but I do know what they are," she teased a little. "I've got a couple. One's in a shower. Even if it's been done, it's always worth it. One's being wanted so bad we have to do it against a wall. Oddly enough, I have one about being outdoors on a blanket--like when you go camping--but I'm not particularly an outdoorsy kind of girl... I have a couple others, but three's enough for now," she said with a wink.

"Okay, now my turn again. What do you do to take the edge off when you don't have such a pretty volunteer to take care of your needs?" She'd done a number of things, and she was interested to hear his solutions.

Against the wall, huh? Dante thought after he heard one of her favorite positions. It would appear as though Dante would have to keep this in mind the next time around... Just pick her up by the waist and carry her over to the wall then just go from there. Oh, such a dirty mind he had when Dante wanted to. But when she said she had a couple of other ideas, Dante was admittedly curious about it at first, but he figured he'd throw that out there as a follow-up later on.

Now when she referenced as to what he did when a "pretty volunteer" wasn't around, Dante once again had to think about this, only it didn't take him nearly as long. He only shook his head and frowned a bit in contemplation before he answered simply. "I haven't had the time to do that, really. Most of my time has been taken up with working so much that I honestly forgot about what taking the edge off feels like." Dante spoke. "But from what I can remember, I was in a strip joint on the outer part of Moscow once? Holy crap, when I asked for only a lap dance, this one girl winds up giving me a blow job instead. Either she was into me that night or she was wanting to make a little extra money on the side, I didn't know. I didn't care. Main thing of it was, it got me tossed out by the same guy who just so happened to have been wanted in connection to not appearing before a court to answer for a drug trafficking charge! How embarrassing was that, huh?!" He added with a bit of a laugh afterward.

Kelly frowned and shook her head. Poor Dante. Even she took some time to take the edge off now and then. He was even worse off than she in this department. She had to laugh at the irony of his story, however. Chuckling she shook her head at him. "You poor guy. No magazines or adult movies or anything? Man! No wonder you were in such a rotten mood when we met," she teased. She smiled and leaned back. "So you're the guy who goes out looking for stimulation. I can see that. I hope I can help mellow you out a bit then." She smiled. "Your turn, Dante. Unless you want me to ask another one."

"On occasion, but that doesn't really help much. My guess is it has to be a certain kind that really interests me, I guess." Dante answered with a modest shrug then glanced off to the side a bit then turned his focus back over to her. "Hm. You do have a point about me going out to get that edge off, though. I guess it's just how I am, sometimes." He added as his face became a little pensive at first before he looked down to Kelly once more. "As for my question, how about yourself? What do you do to scratch that kinda itch, huh?" He then asked before tilting his head to the side a bit then rested his cheek in his palm for a moment while at the same time used his other hand to trace a finger around her nipple a bit while waiting for her answer.

She smiled and thought about just what kind of woman interested Dante. She made a note to ask him about that later on. For now, she had a question answer. And that was a question that depressed her a bit. "Well, it's not often that I relax enough to really get into the mood, but I try to give myself a little relief a few times a month. Usually I think of some fantasy of mine--a faceless man, of course. Usually I'll be in the bath," she said, thoughtfully. Of course, she didn't say why the man was always faceless--because attaching feelings to a face was dangerous. And here she'd gone and done just that. Saying it out loud would make it worse, so she refused to admit it.

In the mean time she smiled up at him and shrugged. "I just let my fingers do the trick. But I never take long enough to do more than just give me some pleasure."

Someone faceless, huh? Dante thought as he listened to her answer, noting the slight hint of depression in her tone of voice before smiling at her once more as he then settled his hand down onto that supple mound of skin. Perhaps he might consider trying something akin to that at some point or another to make her little fantasy come true. "Well, when you put it like that," Dante answered as his eyes roamed around her figure for a moment. "I can always put a mask on and then come sneak in on you while you're in the bath then maybe pin you to the wall of the shower and... Well... I guess you already know what I'm getting at." Dante answered, blatantly stating his intentions towards her with a bit of a cheeky smile aimed at her.

She chuckled and smiled at him. "Is that so? Why, Mr. McPhadden. I had no idea you were such a wild child," she teased. Really though, no one would have guessed it from just looking at him. But the grin he gave her now and the mischief in his eyes gave his truer nature away. "You wouldn't need a mask though," she said with a smile. "The man in my fantasies is faceless because I have no one to think of in particular." She tried very very hard not to imagine all those fantasies with him in them, but damn it if she could. Oh well. Just as well.

"Okay, ready for another question?"

"Why yes, that is so, Ms. Luna." Dante answered her in kind with a smirk and another chuckle of his own following it. While it was no secret that Dante could be a bit of a spitfire when he wanted to be, the truth of it was it among so much was buried underneath what felt like an endless ice storm of bitterness and anger, that he had nearly blocked it out of his mind. Oh, how things have changed. But when she mentioned this, Dante arched a curious eyebrow and smiled at her more naturally now with a nod of his head.

"Okay then. Ladies first." Dante answered with the same smile as he waited for her next question.

Kelly laughed and rubbed his shoulders, deciding that if he could play with her breasts, she wanted to touch him. She rubbed him gently as she thought over how to phrase her question. "So what kind of woman sparks your interest?" she asked curiously. "After all, there seems to be a special kind."

Back
Top Bottom