Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Bounty Hunter's Conundrum (BlisteredBlood x Candira)

At this point in time, Dante could've sworn that this was all just some sort of dream, one that he no intentions to wake up from. In that same moment, Dante was absolutely elated with what was going through him. The sheer amount of bliss coursing through his veins would've made any man worth their weight in salt disintegrate into a pile of mush under this woman's body. But then again, he wasn't the one who would share her. Not with the world. Again, it might have seemed a bit possessive, but he didn't care. As long as it meant that every day of his life he woke up to this amount of pleasure again, he'd trade it all away just for her.

When he felt her begin to pick up the pace and take him in as deep as she possibly could, Dante's body spasmed purely out of reflex for a moment as his hands grasped at Kelly's breasts tightly, groaning out with each impact she made afterward. Even with the way she kissed him as she continued to drive her pussy down onto him told him that she was wanting so much more. More than she could bargain for, Dante assumed in his mind. Would he give it to her? Hell yes, he would.

When he felt her pull away just a bit to speak again, Dante looked up at Kelly as he continued to feel her hips continue to move on him, grinning up at her as he took one hand away from her breasts and lowered it down to her ass, giving it a quick swat before groping it securely. "Give me all you got and don't stop until either one of us passes out." He answered with that same grin on his face.

Kelly could tell that he was having the time of his life as she rode him like a pro. Not that her pleasure didn't match his, of course. She moaned deeply as she took him deep and hard, and she felt just a little bit of that possessive energy coming from him again. God, she loved it. And as he spasmed beneath her, she felt like a goddess.

She let him give her a little spank and let him squeeze her as he commanded her to give him all she had. Damn it if she'd disappoint him. "Mmmm, hang in there. Wouldn't wanna be the first to pass out," she teased, leaning down to kiss him once more before she really got into it. She sat up on him and moved up and down, taking him as deeply as she could while she roughed him up a bit.

The dancer kept her hips moving, tiny little circles adding to the pleasure for both of them. "God, you're amazing," she moaned as she kept working him. Kelly liked to think that she was great in bed, but Dante wasn't really even doing anything and he still felt amazing. She could hardly wait to see what he could really do. She kept up her pace and the intensity of it all, wanting him to moan for her, to call her name.

Well, if she had to go, she was glad that she got to experience this first.

Judging from the look on Kelly's face alone, Dante could tell that she was practically in Heaven with the sheer amount of pleasure that was channeling through her body like a river's wild current, one that was raging inside of her body and pouring out towards his own as she did everything - EVERYTHING - she could to enjoy this down to the last second, however long that would take, anyway. Dante could share this woman's sentiment, as the amount of pleasure he was receiving from her in turn was nearly driving him batshit insane. Oh, how he wanted so much more from her, that Dante would drop dead in his tracks to get it.

Her little comment in reply to his own made Dante's grin turn into a smirk as he felt her continue to pound his length deep inside of her, making him emit low groans of pleasure before he retorted. "You should do the same, Kelly... I wouldn't want to see you collapse on me so soon either." He answered as he let out another moan while both of his hands groped at and massaged their respective places, one on her ass and the other on her breast. Though with her breast, he applied just a bit more pressure on it. Not so much that it would leave any significant marks or what have you, but to let her know that he was planning on enjoying this to the limit.

When she began to move her hips in tune to the way she was impaling herself on him, Dante's head leaned back and groaned again, this one slightly louder than the others he made previously. "Fffffffff..." He hissed out towards her before refocusing his eyes on her once more. "God, you feel so good..." He spoke in a mild tone.

Kelly was thoroughly enjoying herself and she could see that she was having a similar effect on him. She smiled at him, laughing a bit at his comment. Still, he had a point. But she just couldn't stop now that she'd started. She let him touch her wherever he pleased, moaning at the feel of his hands on her breast and ass. He knew just what to do to make her feel so good...She could stop breathing and be happy with how she went. Maybe a little fatalistic, but her thoughts didn't stay there.

When she heard his moans, his praise, it only inspired her to do more. She felt so good with him inside her, but she seemed to be giving him a little bit of a better ride. She moaned deeply, loudly arching her back a little as she rode him. Her hips kept moving in the little circles when she had him so deep inside her. She panted softly, her body so close, but she couldn't give in just yet. Kelly needed him to cum first. To see him overtaken with lust and pleasure before she could get off.

"Mmm....Right back at you..."

There was no words that made its way out of Dante as he continued to be subjected to these rough motions of Kelly's as jolts of pure bliss could almost be seen racing its way up and down his body with seemingly no signs of slowing down or possible mercy, if one were to think of it that way. It would only make his rack of flesh flex and spasm that much harder inside of her body to the point where each vein could now be visibly seen, engorged on copious amounts of his own blood, racing through it to and fro with each and every pulse. All it did was just add onto the already enthralling amount of pleasure Dante was experiencing, almost to the point where each breath he took from there onward was merely a barely inescapable gasp and rasp.

Oh god... I can't take anymore of this...!!! Dante thought as his eyes were now tightly shut as he gripped onto the sheets of the bed now.

When he felt her hips begin to move in little circles over him, taking him into her body so deeply, Dante's eyes suddenly shot open before he looked up at her with a wild look in them, almost as if he was indicating to her that he couldn't take much more. "Goddammit... K-Kelly!!! I c-can't...!!!" He belted out suddenly before his back arched at a hard angle, nearly breaking his spine in half while his hips lifted somewhat right at the time he felt his throbbing rack of flesh finally erupt, finally unleashing a furiously pumping salvo of his seed inside of her slit in heavy and rapid spurts.

Each thrust became harder to take as she moved her hips up and down his thick length, her body tightening around him. She was pulsating with pleasure with him as they wore each other out, her body giving as much pleasure as it could. She was just hanging on--barely able to keep herself from giving into the pleasure when he looked up at her and warned her of what was about to happen. Her resolve renewed, Kelly held out just a little longer, moving her hips the best way she could before he bucked up at her and drove her over the edge with the force of it all. "Fuck! Dante!" she gasped, moaning as he filled her up with his seed.

Her eyes closed and she came hard, her pussy squeezing, massaging him for all he was worth. She wanted it all. The woman panted and arched, shivering and twisting in her pleasure as she just basked in the glow of how amazing he'd been, and how good it had felt to have someone again. Grinning, after she'd had a chance to calm herself a bit, she looked down at him and just watched him--speechless.

Indeed, Kelly got quite a lot out of him. And even with the subsequent movements she made after she came hard with Kelly's body squirming around while her insides squeezed and massaged his pulsating length seemed to only heighten Dante's sensitivity which in turn prolonged his release into her body. The sounds Dante made as it all happened so quick was short groans, equally quick gasps and sharp shudders of breath while his body was nearly frozen in place, his hips still lifted upward and his back pitched at a wicked angle while his head thrashed around for a moment or so before he finally went still, his breath ragged from all of the activity and his eyes closed.

For the most part, Dante laid there for a moment, nearly driven to asphyxiation from how out of breath he was from all of that. But slowly, Dante's eyes reopened as if by some miracle, looking up at Kelly as she looked down on him with a grin on her face. "Heh..." Was all he could manage to say to her at this point. There really was no words that he could use to describe how unbelievable that felt. At the same time, it also felt as though it was a tremendous weight that was lifted off of him, finally.

Kelly smiled at him and chuckled, feeling much better about life in general. After a few moments, she moved, gently releasing him from inside of her and then slid off of him, lying down next to him. "Mmmmm, I think I like it here," she teased with a laugh.

When Dante finally felt Kelly move to then slide her body off of his own to then lay beside him, it only brought a smile on his face as he slowly moved an arm up and around her shoulders, resting his palm in the middle of her spine and caressed it gently before turning his head to the side she was laying at, smiling at her still. "Yeah... I think I like it here, too." He commented finally even as he attempted to get some form of oxygen back into his lungs a little while later.

She laughed and caught her breath as well, smiling as his arm came around her. Oh yes, Kelly liked his smile. Especially when she was the reason for it. Grinning, the woman cuddled into his side and closed her eyes, just resting a bit. Even if this was the last time she got to do this, it was worth it.

As Dante felt Kelly cuddle into his side, the smile on his face only grew a little wider as he watched her eyes close, seeing that she was now resting. For the most part, Dante continued to lay there beside her, his hand still rubbing at the contour of her spine gently as she dozed off.

But it was within that comforting moment that a flicker of realization had now hit him. Because of the fact that he had fraternized with her and in more ways than one, something within his mind began to change. If someone knew about this, that meant he would mean his life was now in jeopardy. Furthermore, it also meant that Kelly was in just as much hot water as he was, for whoever else the agency would send out would more than likely kill him and then send him after Kelly to do the same or bring her back to Zio Matrix.

When this realization sunk in, Dante's ever-calculating mind went into full-blown overdrive. He had to think of ways to keep his tracks covered and not let anything slip out. However, he knew he had to make his decisions in a carefully constructed manner. It wasn't anything new to him as he had always been walking on eggshells his entire life, but this was different. This needed much more thought and planning.

But as of presently, Dante's body and mind was absolutely too worn out to think of anything now. Perhaps after a catnap, his mind would be ready to start deducing on what to do.

Kelly woke up a few hours later. It was now evening. She smiled as Dante came into focus. He was handsome, even in his sleep, and very cute. It was so nice to be there with him in his bed. To be held as she'd slept. He could have taken her back to Zio Matrix 3 times over by now. But he hadn't. In fact, when she'd kissed him earlier, he'd been the one to continue things after she'd just hugged him. And that had been what led up to their rather...demanding session.

And she knew that she had to stop. As much as she liked him and as much as he seemed to enjoy having her around, if he didn't turn her in soon, he was probably going to get into a lot of trouble. And if he let her go...well she didn't want to think of that. For once, Kelly didn't want Dante to be just another number. He was special. Maybe not perfect or special in a way that saved your life, but special to her.

Still, it was great to wake up in his arms, in his place, feeling safe for once. Sitting up, she watched him for a long moment and then leaned down to kiss him. Even if he was her undoing, she really liked him. And it was hard to make any firm decisions when he was around...especially when he was naked.

Hours passed. The sun had eventually given way to the evening hours.

For the most part, Dante laid right there on the bed, dozing peacefully until he was awakened by a kiss. Slowly, his mismatched eyes opened, one of them slightly obscured by the long bangs that was on his face. A little moan escaped him as he lifted a hand up and moved the bangs out of his vision then looked to the side, spotting the naked figure of Kelly there, smiling at him. A smile of his own was offered in return before he shifted himself upward and then placed a kiss on her lips in return.

"Well..." Dante said in an unintentionally deep and husky voice after pulling back to then lay back down and gaze at her from below. "Good evening, Kelly." He added as he then reached a hand up to her face and gently stroked her cheek.

It was definitely going to be one of the most difficult decisions he ever had to make. If he didn't follow orders, someone else was going to while at the same time getting rid of him as collateral. Then again, he could just take the advance and get outta Dodge, but it was traceable to Zio Matrix if they followed the paper trail. That meant he had to move carefully. After all, they were perhaps one of the biggest players in the market today - not just in offering contracts for bounty hunters, but they also had ties into electronics, arms dealing, international trade, parts for nearly any vehicle under the sun, you name it - and they had one hell of an image to keep up. So now what was Dante to do?

But then again, decisions like that could wait for the time being. After all, when there was a naked woman looking down at you with more curves than all of the western coast highways, it seemed as though all of those plans had to stop. For now, anyway.

Why did he have to be so damn sexy all the time? She accepted his kiss and then continued to smile down at him, his simple statement so right. "Good evening, Dante," she said with a smile. "Did you have a good nap?" she asked rubbing his shoulder gently. When he was with her like this, it was a crime not to touch him. Not to show him affection. He'd been so good to her...and he was amazing in bed. She only wished that she was meeting him under different circumstances. Then maybe she could make it last.

"So I'm wondering," she said with a grin. "Who's making dinner?" she teased, her body leaning down closer to his. It was a light topic. She didn't want anything serious now. Nothing dark. Just who was making dinner in the frilly apron? Her breasts pressed against his chest as she moved a little closer to him. Of course, if he wanted another go, all he had to do was just touch her the right way and she was his.

"I slept well." Dante answered simply as the smile remained there on his face as he continued to stroke at her cheek gently while at the same time continued to gaze up at her with a look in his eyes that conveyed the same feeling he was offering to her face. "Damn name could've slept the entire evening with you laying there by my side." He added in a lighter tone of voice, even as a soft snicker of sorts emanated from him. But after a moment, he then watched as Kelly shifted herself around to the lay on his chest, pressing those large and supple mounds of skin towards him, pondering for a moment as he thought over her question. During this time, his hand hand now moved away from his face and gently trailed his fingernails down the contours of her spine and then swept them back upwards again.

"I dunno..." He said in a thoughtful tone of voice before turning his eyes back up to her face once more before lifting his other hand up and rested the point of his elbow down on the mattress and then rested his chin on top of his semi closed hand while gazing at her still while still lightly scratching at her back.

The way he stroked her cheek was so sweet, and the words that came out of his mouth...She had to be careful or she'd fall for him. She was a little surprised, actually, that he'd said that about her to her face. So she just smiled sweetly and stared into his eyes, her soft body pressing against him. His hand gently scratched at her back pleasantly, her spine enjoying the attention.

He shifted his weight so that he was sitting up a little, resting his head on his hand. She smiled softly at his response and kissed him ever-so-gently. "Hmmm...well, I did make you breakfast," she teased. "But I suppose I told you I'd make you supper earlier on...I guess I'm up. Unless you really want to do it." She smiled and kissed him again, not really caring who did it. She just enjoyed being around him.

"Ah, it doesn't make any difference to me." Dante answered with a gentle tone of voice and smiled up at Kelly before settling his hand down on her right ass cheek, rubbing it gently. "Besides, I'd much rather spend my time waking up looking at you, y'know?" He asked with a shrug of his shoulder and continued to smile at her, chuckling a little bit after he spoke before he then shifted forward to then kiss her lips once again and smiled into it for a moment before slowly pulling back to his original position, gazing at her with the same smile.

She laughed and nuzzled his neck as he rubbed her ass. There was that flirty charm of his again as he told her he'd rather look at her. "You're no help at all," she teased, kissing him once more before laying down with him again and staying at an angle so that half of her was on him and half wasn't. "But I guess I can't fault you for wanting to look at me more. I am pretty amazing." She grinned, her dark hair falling over her shoulder and into her face.

"Nope. You couldn't fault me at all." Dante answered with the same tone of voice as he continued to rub at her ass with slow and gentle strokes while watching her adjust her posture on his body so that half of it was still on him while the other half was draping off of him. "And to be perfectly honest with you there Kelly, you are beyond amazing. I'll go one step further and say that you..." He paused a moment as he looked at her still before moving his other hand out to then move the bit of hair that fell over her shoulder and into her face away. "...You are devine." He finished his train of thought.

"However, you got an appetite of a succubus." He then quickly teased, grinning at her before giving her ass a little quick pinch.

She blushed a little as he called her divine, moving her hair from her face. Smiling, Kelly let him touch her as he pleased, enjoying the way he was stroking her skin. She was just about to lean in for another kiss when he pinched her and compared her to a succubus. A squeak of surprise escaped her and she made a face at him.

"Oh yeah? I seem to recall that even though I started it, you're the one who continued it." She smirked and then kissed him again, deeply, so she could stop him from talking.

A snicker was Dante's reply when he heard Kelly give out a surprised squeak to his words and actions, grinning at her in a playfully wicked way. "Maybe so, but I -" He was about to continue his train of thought when he was interrupted by a deep kiss from Kelly, silencing him from speaking any further for the time being. But even there, Dante laughed softly into the kiss before his hand continued to rub at the smooth skin of her ass as he allowed it to continue.

She wanted to get back at him, but he'd either twist her comments or think them compliments. But she had to smile with him. His hand stroking her ass, she broke the kiss and leaned into him. "All right then. If I'm a succubus, you're an incubus. Just woke up and you're already copping a feel." She teased him and kissed his neck gently. "Mmm, so are you saying you want me?"

Once the kiss was broken after a moment, Dante's hand only continued to stroke at her ass, smirking at her when he heard Kelly speak. "Good point, but what do you expect me to do? Not touch you?" He asked with a tease of his own as he offered a shrug while also smiling at her then tilted his head to the side once he felt her lips on his neck. When it came to her question, Dante's smile remained, but it had a much more natural look to it now. "That's an understatement." He answered in perhaps one of the most honest tone of voice before he leaned in close to her neck, gently inhaling the familiar gardenia scent he had smelt before then nipped at the skin lightly.

The sexy brunette smiled and gently suckled at his pulse before letting him have some access to her neck. It made her happy to know that he liked the way she smelled enough to pause and take it in before he started the teasing. She shivered at the feel of him nipping at her neck and looked up at him. Kelly smiled at his words and leaned back up to kiss him again. "Mmmm, I love it when you touch me. Just don't be a hypocrite," she said with a grin. His hand was still on her ass and she chuckled as she gazed into his mismatched eyes. "Since I started it last time," she teased, "After you."

"I promise, Kelly." Dante answered with a reassuring tone of voice as he eventually locked eyes with her for a moment once he pulled back from her neck to then move in close to her lips once again and kissed her again, only with a little more depth before his hand on her ass stilled as his eyes began to roam over her bewitching figure slowly, making sure to take in every detail of her body as if he was wanting to memorize every inch.

"I wonder," Dante said after a moment before looking up to Kelly's eyes afterward. "Where do I start first?" He then asked, smirking playfully at her.

Back
Top Bottom