Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Bounty Hunter's Conundrum (BlisteredBlood x Candira)

As he felt her press up against him, Dante's closed eyes tensed up a bit for a moment as he continued the kiss, his hands going up to once again grasp a literal handful of Kelly's covered breasts, rubbing them softly as he turned his hands from side to side methodically. When he felt one of her legs coming up to wrap around his waist to pull him in closer so that their bodies were perfectly flush with each other, a smile came to his lips now as he continued the kiss for a little longer before he heard Kelly speak.

"You may be right about that..." Dante answered with a little chuckle, buying into her half joking tone.

She smiled at his response, running her hands through his hair. For the first time in quite awhile, Kelly felt truly lucky to be in her situation, though the irony was enormous. Their bodies were perfectly aligned and it only strengthened her resolve to stay home instead of going out. It didn't really matter to her who was the better dancer--they seemed pretty evenly matched in any case. It was an empty challenge, and if they went on like this, he'd see her naked anyway. And she would get to see him as well. The fact that he still had his jeans on was a little disappointing, but she didn't mind it so much when he was on top of her like this. As his hands pleasured her breasts, she moaned softly, enjoying the way he handled such sensitive parts of her body. "Be nice and I'll make you dinner in that apron anyway." She grinned and played with his hair, her body comfortably wrapped around his.

A grin of his own was sent her way when she spoke to him like she did, making him laugh a little bit also. In some weird way, it was safe to assume that the same sentiments were shared by Dante as he continued to rub his hands on her covered breasts, despite the irony was rather palpable. "Alright, alright. I'll be a good boy." He answered her as he eventually took his hands off of her breasts then moved them back down to his waist and loosened his belt before sliding out of each denim rung before moving it off to the side and down to the floor. "For now, anyway." He added with another grin.

Kelly loved when he smiled like that. It pleased her immensely to see him smiling--such a change from when she first met him and he was cold. No, not quite cold. Aloof was the word she was looking for. Still, she loved seeing it, inspiring it. His hands drew soft sounds of pleasure from her as he played with her chest. And she watched, nearly salivating as he slid that belt off. God, it had been a long time. His promise to be a good boy did things to her that made need coil hotly in her stomach. "Mmmm, good..." She smiled and rubbed his shoulders, looking up at him with her dark eyes.

"Heh. Knew you'd like that." Dante answered with a little smile on his face as he regrettably had to lift his hips up a bit to then get his jeans off by first reaching a hand up to the button first and loosened it before dipping his fingers down to the zipper and lowered it nice and slowly. "Much as I want to keep playing with you like I am Kelly, I gotta get these things off of me first. Think you can let me go long enough so I can get these off?" He asked her in a joking manner.

She was okay with him lifting away from her to undo his jeans. More so than she had thought. Her luscious lips curved into a smile and she let him go, unwrapping herself from him as he worked his way out of the jeans that looked so damn good on him. "Mmm, I think I can hold back for a few minutes. I can be a very good girl." She grinned and watched him, her heart beating faster. "Especially if you'll play with me in return."

Once he was freed from that leg that had attempted - albeit loosely at that - to keep him pinned against her body, Dante would then arch himself up onto his knees with a smile on his face as he looked down at Kelly with those same half-lidded eyes of his, letting her get a good view of the unbuttoned and unzipped jeans which would in turn give her a little peek into them, showing her a gray set of boxer underwear inside them. With another little tease in mind, Dante would then begin to pull his jeans off of his waist, despite he was making it look as though he was having a difficult time with them. "Oh, I'll play with you, Kelly. However you like." He added with a wink aimed at her as a smirk came to his face.

She didn't mind one little bit to be caught staring at a man sexy as Dante, enjoying the view at that. His half-lidded eyes of his spoke to her on many different levels. She smiled and chuckled as he seemed to be having a difficult time with his clothes. Damn it if he didn't know exactly what to say to make her heart skip a beat. Propping herself up on her elbows, she grinned. "Well it's good to know we're all on the same page. Need some help there?" she teased. His winking made her chuckle and she watched him curiously. How did a man like him get a job like this and still manage to be charming? How was it that she didn't hate him for taking it on? And how much longer would he be able to be this nice to her? Mysteries best left alone at this point. Much better left alone. She smiled and watched him remove his jeans, just allowing herself to live in the moment.

As if he needed help, Dante would've loved to reply to Kelly. But then again, the idea of having her "help" him out of his jeans did seem promising. After all, with all the teasing he had thrown her way earlier, it seemed as though it would be fair enough for her to get a measure of payback for it in her own way. At that moment, Dante paused in his removal of his jeans before lifting a hand up to his chin and itched it in a thoughtful way for a moment with a brow quirked before looking back down to Kelly once again with a smile on his face. "Sure, I don't see why not." He answered with a shrug of his shoulders as he then slowly moved off of her body now - begrudgingly, at that since he was tempted to just stay there straddling her like he was and continue his little show until she couldn't stand it - then laid down on his back with a comforted sigh. "Here you go. I already took care of the button and the zipper for you." He said to her with a playful smile on his face.

She smiled as he stopped and thought about it. He was cute when he was thinking. As he slipped off of her, she wondered if he really wanted to. After all, she'd really only been teasing. But now that she had the chance to do a little teasing, she most certainly would. Grinning, the mysterious woman sat up and then rolled a bit so that she was crawling up alongside his body. Her chestnut hair glowed in the dying sunlight and she ran her soft fingers up his chest from his belt slowly as she took him in from this position.

Her lips softly kissed his neck, trailing down to his collar bone as her hand gently ran back down his chest, slipping into his pants and rubbing his manhood a bit. She was gentle, but firm as her lips trailed down his chest and her body slowly went with her. The trail of kisses stopped just above the waistband of his boxers and her hand very carefully slipped into the other side of his pants. A few more licks and kisses to his abs and then she grabbed the jeans tightly and practically tore them off. She was efficient and she was finished quickly. But rather than resume her earlier place, she simply smiled and straddled him, her body fitting just perfectly against him. Her lips brushed against his as she got close and asked, "Isn't that better?"

Once he was in position so to speak, Dante simply laid there on his back as he watched Kelly slither towards him with a grin on her face, making him smile up to her broadly once he saw her settle right beside him then looked to her fingers as they began to trace up from his belt nd further upward to his chest.

Afterward, he then leaned his head back when she gave him a little peck on his neck, closing his eyes for a moment with the same smile on his face as he then felt her fingers now sliding back down on his chest and dived into his jeans, feeling along the base of his length that was still laying dormant inside of both his jeans and underwear before moving his head upward to see Kelly leave a trail of kisses down his chest, only to stop at his waist as he felt her lick at his abdomen. Following this, Dante saw her other hand come into play for a moment to grasp at the other side of his jeans before seeing her lower his jeans from his waist then watched as she then straddled him.

A chuckle was all Dante gave as Kelly moved in close to him, brushing her lips against his own. "It is." He answered in a quiet tone of voice as his hands once again moved back up to that lacey bra she had on, fondling her breasts deeply now.

He seemed comfortable underneath her. She smiled at him as he agreed that it was much better without his pants. Kelly was quite pleased with the current situation. She kissed him softly as his hands came up to her breasts and groped her again. Groaning softly with the pleasure, she smiled at him and kissed his lips softly.

"Mmmm, this is even better." She grinned and kissed him once more, occupying his mouth with hers as she lay there, one hand caressing his shoulder and arm, the other resting between the two of them, caressing his manhood.

As he accepted her kiss, Dante's hands continued to grope at her breasts little at the time before moving one hand up to her back to toy with the clasp that was holding the thing together at the moment. "You know what would make this a lot better than right now?" He asked in a playful tone of voice as he then brought up his other hand to the clasp as he continued to toy with it. "How about I get this thing off of you and let the girls out to get some air?" He asked again, smiling a bit before kissing her again.

Kelly reveled in the attention he gave her, her own hands gently caressing and exploring his body as well. She smiled as his hand made its way up to her back and toyed with the clasp of her bra. She let him break the kiss and smiled down at him as he teased her. "Mmm, what?" she asked, kissing his neck instead of his lips. She chuckled at him calling her breasts "the girls," but it was better than a number of other things he could have said. "Mmm, well...I suppose you could do that.

A little chuckle escaped Dante as he then moved his hands closer together, reaching for the clasp of her bra and fiddled with it a little while longer before finally unhooking the clasp, producing a "click" sound once it was undone. From there, Dante eased the loosened bra back from under her arms then tugged the thing off before putting it down on the floor. "There we go..." Dante muttered aloud before turning his eyes over to her once more. "Now try that again and see how it feels." He added with a smile on his face.

Kelly helped him to remove the lacy material that blocked his view of her large chest. She smiled as he tugged it off and tossed it away like it truly was a hindrance. Grinning, the now topless woman on top of him looked down at him. Her breasts were still fairly perky given their size, and he'd managed to stiffen up her pink buds just a bit in the process. Lips the same shade as her nipples curved into a seductive little grin. Damn it if she didn't want to stay just like this for a few hours. Her brandy colored eyes glinted as she kissed him once more. "Try that?" she asked lips just a breath a way from his. "Or was I missing something?"

Once he had rid Kelly of that bra, Dante's hands moved up to her bared back after receiving her kiss, rubbing it tenderly for a moment with a grin on his face as he saw those large mounds of perky flesh upon her, seeing that her nipples had stiffened up a bit. An idea wormed through his mind as he then looked up to those eyes of her. "Well, I was gonna offer you to lay down on me like you are now, but for some reason, I feel as though I oughta flip you over and give your breasts some more attention." He said in a sly tone of voice as his hands slid down to those large mounds of hers, rubbing them tenderly for a little bit then gave her nipples a gentle tug.

There was a sweetness in the way he touched her. It was gentle, but intentionally teasing and lust-inspiring. He really did know how to handle her. Without any hesitation she answered him. "Then I oughta let you," she said with a wink. His light tug on her nipples drew a little gasp from her, but it felt good. He was taking his time, but this time around, she knew that it was because he wanted to enjoy it, rather than make her squirm. So with a kiss, she slid off of him, onto her side, letting his hands stay with her. He could move whenever he wanted so that she was on her back.

By the time she was down onto her sides, Dante's hands remained on those supple mounds of Kelly's flesh, moving his fingers from side to side on her nipples in a playful twisting motion. It was hardly anything painful to be honest, but at the same time, the way he was handling her at this point was in a way for her to enjoy it as much he was watching her enjoying it. "Now let's see..." Dante said as he continued to toy with her a little more before taking his fingers off of her nipples eventually to think about his next move.

After a little more thought, Dante would then move himself around so that he was now perched right above her now, pressing both of those large mounds together for a moment before he leaned in, this time giving both of her nipples a steady lick, his mismatched eyes closed as he continued to work the muscle around those pink buds in a figure eight pattern.

Kelly smiled as he enjoyed himself, amused at the way he thought over all of his options. He truly was a considerate lover--if you could really call him that, all things considered. Dante's fingers on her nipples sent tingles of pleasure running through her body and she felt very, very happy that he was taking his time after all. She blushed a bit and let him move so that she was back underneath him.

Gazing into those mismatched eyes of his made her smile--it was something unique about him. Something that she really enjoyed, though she couldn't quite figure out why it pleased her so much. She moaned softly as he pushed her breasts together, her nipples starting to stiffen just a bit more as he worked her body to his advantage.

For the most part, Dante continued to lavish her nipples in the same little figure eight pattern with his eyes closed in an almost concentrative state the whole time that he had Kelly's breasts pushed together for a little while longer, letting out a soft pleasured sound of his own as he continued on then moved his lips over to one of her nipples now, kissing it tenderly at first before wrapping his lips around it a little more snugly and suckled on it softly. He would continue this for a little while longer before letting her nipple go with a gentle popping sound then reopened his eyes to aim them at her with a smile on his face as he then leaned over to the other nipple and gave that a little kiss and a couple of equally playful licks as well. Once done. He then grinned at her a little bit as he continued to massage her breasts tenderly.

"Liking this so far, Kelly?" Dante asked her with a smile on his face.

Soft sounds of pleasure escaped her as he toyed with her breasts, licking her nipples and sucking in that torturous way of his. But it wasn't just him playing with her. He was trying to please her, and he was being gentle--thinking of her. And there was that smile. He really did have her in the palm of his hand. she shivered as he kissed and licked her stiff pink buds, finally stopping to massage them once more. Her hands moved up and down his naked sides, enjoying the way he felt on top of her, without a shirt, and when he was playing with her.

His question made her chuckle. Her fingers tickled his sides just a bit. "Mmm, I dunno. I think you can do better," she teased a little. "But it's been very nice so far."

Kelly's reply made Dante arch a brow at her as he continued to massage those soft and large mounds of her flesh in his hands all while pressing them together gently. After a little bit of thought as he continued to toy with her all while keeping his movements gentle. "Really now?" He asked with the same smile on his face as he let her breasts go after a moment to let them settle back down onto her chest once he finally took his hands off to look down to her nipples. "From the looks of things, I'd say I did pretty well here. But, if you think I can do more here, then please tell me what more I can do to let you enjoy this." He added with the same gentle smile on his face.

Dante's reaction was cute, almost insecure. She leaned down as he let go of her breasts, her body pressed against his. A soft, sweet kiss graced his lips and she smiled back at him. "Mmm, I like that you're so willing to try. I was only teasing, but you can be a little more rough if you like. Not bruises rough, but you know what I mean. Although I do appreciate the way you're going about this. Just take your time." So she smiled and kissed him again, pulling him down to her to enjoy.

"Heh. If you were teasing about it, then I think your teasing has been answered in a way that I think every part of you is soon going to like." Dante answered with a sly tone of voice before winking at her with a grin on his face as he welcomed her kiss to his lips. "But yeah, I'm glad for you telling me that you like to get a little bit rough, and I think I got a few things for you that I think you'll enjoy." He said before being interrupted by those same addicting lips of hers once more, smiling into it as he lowered his hips down onto her own, lightly grinding his crotch into hers a bit, his eyes closed.

Back
Top Bottom