Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cat's Meow Brothel (Please read the rules in the first post before continuing!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Cat's Meow Brothel *delicious plot and yummy smut*

Shadow_of_the_Azure said:
As Kelly placed her hand upon his shoulder, soon Adrian found his free hand at the mistress's waist, and she had spoken the magical words he was waiting to here. "Of course...." his only response through a pleasant smile.

The kitsune in that moment showed that he was able to dance more than just basic steps, and while he was probably not as good as the dancer that was with him, Adrian glided flawlessly along the floor, hoping that his leading wasn't too bad.

The steps became a little more complex with a few spins and twirls combined with his movements and hers. Adrian was hoping the tempo would pick up sooner or later. After all there was only so much you could do with slow dancing and at the present moment, the Kitsune was not looking to make this dance into something out of a fairytale.

Kelly grinned, not at all surprised that she'd managed to get a fabulous dancer. "You move beautifully," She said, enjoying the dance, easily keeping up with him and staying in time with the music. It was a nice little dance, and one that made her quite happy to enjoy. When the song ended, Wildkat asked if they wanted something a bit more up-tempo and the answer was yes. "Please do. But you know, there's no need to use that machine--it's really only if you have a request. We do have a dj in the wings."

"Thank you," Adrian noticeably blushed a little bit when he was complimented on how well he was dancing. "I am glad I can keep up with such a graceful woman. It is funny though as I actually used to have two left feet, which were not properly corrected till after my mentor instructed me into taking up martial arts and swimming."

Despite the fact that the fox had the alcohol tolerance of a stereotypical Irishman, he could not help but feel just a bit warmer than usual from the few drinks he's already had. Adrian shrugged the feeling off and stood their with Kelly as they waited for the song to change.

"I will try to keep up with her then," Adrian winked towards Wildkat in response to the girl's request for something more upbeat, and then he turned his attention back to the mistress. "You said that dancing is your calling, mistress Kelly, then by all means, you can lead this time and I would love to see just exactly what you can do."

And I wholeheartedly pray I do not bounce too much, The fox whimpered in his head like a lost puppy. This outfit isn't made for that kind of thing, and what if my tails get shifted downward....no Adrian, do not even think about it.

theknightofold said:
Leon looked to the woman that asked if anyone wanted to dance. He hadn't been introduced to her yet and wonder what her official occupation was. Leon spoke and said, "Unfortunately, my shift starts in a few minutes. But I'll settle for an introduction. Names Leon, probationary head of security". He offered his hand to the woman in a friendly handshake manner. Leon could already tell she was the high-spirited type.

wildkat nodded and said "okay". she walked over to the Dj and told him to play Katty perry Californa girls. she then walked over to Leon and said "hello Leon nice to meet you I'm wildkat and as you know some call me Kat and that's fine and I work as a pleasure girl singing and taking people to my room is what I do beast if you ever want service from me I be happy to do the job with loads of pleasure". she gave Leon a wink.

Elle stood and walked to the bar, deciding to get herself a drink since there were no customers without partners. She heard a song come on and instantly started to sashay to the beat, her tail swishing rhythmically. Noticing that the bartender was busy and seeing as she was a server as well as a prostitute, she slid back behind the bar and served herself, nodding her head to acknowledge everyone sitting nearby lest they think she was being rude, even if she wasn't invited to their conversation.
She poured herself a small glass of sherry and re-stoppered the bottle. With her drink in hand, she danced back to the corner seat she had occupied, though not perching this time to make sure she didn't spill her drink or accidentally break the glass.

Scotty Rage said:
"Fair enough," Eli responded, taking another sip of his root beer before looking back to Lizzy with a shrug. "Find me later and show me what you found." He then looked around for a moment before training his eyes on Lizzy once more. He would respect Leon's decision to remain out of the courtesan business and just stick to security. Besides, he could still count on Adrian and Keane to handle female clients when needed. They were enough for now.

Patting Lizzy's thigh, he looked to her and gave her a slight smile. The place wasn't dead, but wasn't terribly busy right now either, allowing them all some time to just relax. "I figure Keane and Lori will be back down soon enough, then I have to lock myself in the office for a while and go over some things. Wanna keep me company when I do?" He gave her a sly grin as he squeezed her leg playfully, leaving Leon and Kat to their conversation for the time being.

Lizzy turned to Eli as he patted her leg, she nodded at him softly. "Yeah, I may lay down on the sofa in there while you do some work, you have a blanket, yea?" she could use break as her feet ached from being up and around all afternoon. She grasped his arm to steady herself as she hopped off of the bar stool. She turned around and grabbed her drink and lead the way to his office.

"Yeah, there's a blanket and a full bathroom. You're covered," Eli told Lizzy, sliding from his stool and taking her hand to lead her behind the bar so he could get a quick refill of her Sprite and his root beer before he walked her to the door of the office. Turning to give the others a quick wave, he called out to them. "I'll be taking care of some things in here if anyone needs me. Just give a knock." He then led Lizzy in, following her and closing the door behind them, leaving the rest of the crowd to enjoy their night for a while while he finished some work and she got some rest.

Leon smiled at wildkat's offered and said, "Thank you, but I'm good on that for a while". Leon then looked down to his watch and noticed the time. "Well, looks like its time to get started. It was a pleasure meeting you", he said before walking behind the bar towards the security guard's office.

Wildkat nodded then walked over to the girl she never saw before and held out her hand "hello the name is wildkat nice to meet you". she gave the girl her best smile and said "what are you drinking smells good"? [talking to Elle}

"Thank you," Adrian noticeably blushed a little bit when he was complimented on how well he was dancing. "I am glad I can keep up with such a graceful woman. It is funny though as I actually used to have two left feet, which were not properly corrected till after my mentor instructed me into taking up martial arts and swimming."

Despite the fact that the fox had the alcohol tolerance of a stereotypical Irishman, he could not help but feel just a bit warmer than usual from the few drinks he's already had. Adrian shrugged the feeling off and stood their with Kelly as they waited for the song to change.

"I will try to keep up with her then," Adrian winked towards Wildkat in response to the girl's request for something more upbeat, and then he turned his attention back to the mistress. "You said that dancing is your calling, mistress Kelly, then by all means, you can lead this time and I would love to see just exactly what you can do."

And I wholeheartedly pray I do not bounce too much, The fox whimpered in his head like a lost puppy. This outfit isn't made for that kind of thing, and what if my tails get shifted downward....no Adrian, do not even think about it.

"Thanks for the offer. I think I will take the lead if you don't mind. But don't be afraid to stop me. Or just stop following." She smirked and once the faster music came on, she moved her body to the music. Twirling, doing complicated things with her feet in a way that just seemed natural...She was fantastic. Her movements seemed to flow like water, and everything she did looked so much more appealing thanks to her attire...and her body. She smiled as she continued to dance, making it a little easier for another person to join in.

wildkat said:
Wildkat nodded then walked over to the girl she never saw before and held out her hand "hello the name is wildkat nice to meet you". she gave the girl her best smile and said "what are you drinking smells good"? [talking to Elle}

The nekomimi shook her hand, smiling. It was always nice to meet new people. "I'm Elle. I'm new." She looked into her glass, swirling the warm colored liquid. "It's sherry. Would you like to try some?"

Candira said:
"Thanks for the offer. I think I will take the lead if you don't mind. But don't be afraid to stop me. Or just stop following." She smirked and once the faster music came on, she moved her body to the music. Twirling, doing complicated things with her feet in a way that just seemed natural...She was fantastic. Her movements seemed to flow like water, and everything she did looked so much more appealing thanks to her attire...and her body. She smiled as she continued to dance, making it a little easier for another person to join in.

Adrian was not exactly a quitter, but he could not help but be awed by the grace, skill, and sheer beauty of Kelly as the mistress danced. The kitsune worked the best that he could in his current outfit, which was not exactly made for such movements, but never the less he was keeping up with her to some degree that did not make him look foolish.

"You are absolutely wonderful," He complimented with a smile.

The nekomimi shook her hand, smiling. It was always nice to meet new people. "I'm Elle. I'm new." She looked into her glass, swirling the warm colored liquid. "It's sherry. Would you like to try some?"
[/quote]
Wildkat smiled and said "nice to meet you Elle the name is wildkat and sure i would like to try some". she was not sure on just yet if this girl was into girl but she decided to just take it slow and get to know her and be patience someone is bound to come in and let her pleasure them.

Elle handed the glass to Wildkat and stared toward the door. "It's a pretty slow night, huh? It looks like all of our male customers are taken." She smiled, looking up at Kat. "Have you been having a good night so far?"

Adrian was not exactly a quitter, but he could not help but be awed by the grace, skill, and sheer beauty of Kelly as the mistress danced. The kitsune worked the best that he could in his current outfit, which was not exactly made for such movements, but never the less he was keeping up with her to some degree that did not make him look foolish.

"You are absolutely wonderful," He complimented with a smile.

"You've done a great job of keeping up as well. It's probably a little harder to do wearing something like that. We have other attire if you'd like to borrow from us. Suits, more casual clothes, whatever it is you need. Just as long as they get cleaned and returned." She smiled and stopped when the music came to a halt, panting just a little. "Thank you so much for the dance."

With that, Lori returned to the floor. She smiled and looked around her, happy to see that Kelly was there, dancing with the kitsune from earlier. He was pretty good. She smiled and waved, heading to the bar to see if there was anyone who needed help. She walked by in her red dress and started serving drinks to customers who needed more.

A few minutes after Lori made her appearance on the floor once more, Keane was stepping out of the elevator, pausing to straighten his expensive suit for a moment as he looked around the brothel to see what was happening. It appeared business had picked up a little, though not much was happening. There was a woman at the bar who appeared to be in a bit of a mood drinking absinthe, Kelly was just finishing a dance with Adrian, Leon was making his exit to the security center, Eli and Lizzy were absent, likely in their room or the office, Kat had found someone to talk to, another new face it appeared, and Lori was making her rounds to assure everyone was happy.

Straightening the collar of his shirt a bit, Keane stepped away from the elevator and toward the bar. He was dressed in an expensive, dark Armani suit with a light blue dress shirt, unbuttoned at the collar, and no tie, being quite stylish. Sliding onto a stool at the bar, he glanced to Lori and offered her a slight grin and a playful wink as she passed before looking to the bartender. Thinking for a moment, he finally made his order. "Asbach Uralt, no ice," he told the man, who quickly went about pouring a glass of the expensive German brandy, sliding it across the bar to Keane who accepted it with a nod, raising the glass in thanks before taking a sip and closing his eyes as he savored it for a moment. "Mmm...quite good," he mused as he relaxed and watched the goings on around him.

"Your partner, Keane, told me that as well, mistress Kelly, in regards to the clothing" Adrian smiled as they came to a stop and he bowed a little bit respectfully. "Absolutely wonderful, I will gladly dance with you any time."

The fox was sincerely happy now, as all of the woes and worries about The Cat's Meow had just melted away in those few moments of dancing with his very own boss. However, what Adrian had failed to realize is that one of his seven tails had come loose from the bindings that held them together and had fallen right to the level of his sandal.

Adrian was in such a good mood that he did not realize at all where his foot was going until it was too late. Like a drunkard being splashed with an extremely cold bucket of water, a screaming jolt of pain came from tip of one of his tails and shot right up to the top of his head. Adrian's ears and hair went straight up as he yelped, a rather high pitched fox like yelp, and fell over next to Kelly, crashing just off the dance floor in a very ungraceful manner. Luckily, he did not bowl into anyone, rather just landed hard on on his side.

The kitsune reached quickly under his hanfu and delicately brought out the white tip of his silver tail as far up as he could, and looked at it wincing, while mending the fur back to its usual fluff.

Oh....that....that was truly embarrassing, shameful... Adrian did not get up off of the floor, but his usually fair skinned face was as red as a tomato. .....Impressive first night Adrian.....you haven't made a mistake like this since your master was still around....how could I have been so careless, I thought the bindings were perfectly knotted.

It was going to be a few moments before the kitsune got the will to stand back up again.

"Your partner, Keane, told me that as well, mistress Kelly, in regards to the clothing" Adrian smiled as they came to a stop and he bowed a little bit respectfully. "Absolutely wonderful, I will gladly dance with you any time."

The fox was sincerely happy now, as all of the woes and worries about The Cat's Meow had just melted away in those few moments of dancing with his very own boss. However, what Adrian had failed to realize is that one of his seven tails had come loose from the bindings that held them together and had fallen right to the level of his sandal.

Adrian was in such a good mood that he did not realize at all where his foot was going until it was too late. Like a drunkard being splashed with an extremely cold bucket of water, a screaming jolt of pain came from tip of one of his tails and shot right up to the top of his head. Adrian's ears and hair went straight up as he yelped, a rather high pitched fox like yelp, and fell over next to Kelly, crashing just off the dance floor in a very ungraceful manner. Luckily, he did not bowl into anyone, rather just landed hard on on his side.

The kitsune reached quickly under his hanfu and delicately brought out the white tip of his silver tail as far up as he could, and looked at it wincing, while mending the fur back to its usual fluff.

Oh....that....that was truly embarrassing, shameful... Adrian did not get up off of the floor, but his usually fair skinned face was as red as a tomato. .....Impressive first night Adrian.....you haven't made a mistake like this since your master was still around....how could I have been so careless, I thought the bindings were perfectly knotted.

It was going to be a few moments before the kitsune got the will to stand back up again.

Kelly had failed to notice the problem with Adrian's wardrobe as well, until he fill over with a little shriek. Poor guy. He was just having a night, wasn't he? She chuckled a little but got down on her knees and smiled at him a little, though she did look a bit concerned as well. "Are you okay?" She hoped he hadn't hurt himself too badly. She offered him her hand as well, hoping that his pride wasn't hurt either.

Lori smiled back at Keane and walked by again. She was getting ready to say something when the kitsune let out a rather high-pitched yelp after stepping on his tail. Immediately she turned to look and see what had happened. Poor guy, that must have really hurt. She looked back at Keane and said, "Should we do something to help him?"

Keane had been taking a sip of his drink when he heard the high pitched yelp, pausing, though he seemed unfazed. It wasn't lack of concern, as he immediately sat the glass down and turned to see what was wrong. He just didn't startle easily. Seeing Adrian on the ground, he looked back to Lori and nodded. "I'll go check on him," he said, sliding from the stool and leaving his drink on the bar for the moment. He hadn't told her not to come, though he was happy to handle it so she could continue with her business otherwise.

Kneeling by Adrian, he grabbed his arm gently and moved to help him stand, along with Kelly, dusting him off a bit once he was on his feet. "You okay Adrian? Quite a spill you took there." There wasn't even a hint of a mocking tone in his voice, but only simple concern. "Come on, let's get you a seat and a drink," he said, leading the kitsune toward a booth, giving Kelly a reassuring smile and a thankful nod for her help.

grendelsblueichor said:
Elle handed the glass to Wildkat and stared toward the door. "It's a pretty slow night, huh? It looks like all of our male customers are taken." She smiled, looking up at Kat. "Have you been having a good night so far?"

"yes and thank and yea its a slow night and all the males taken hmm I hope I do not scare you off but I do not take just males I take girls too just making small talk okay ". she hoped the girl would not take off for she happy to sit here and talk to someone that was not busy. She saw keane and winked at him as a way of saying hello.

"Oh!" She looked at the woman appraisingly. She had no interest in females and hadn't considered the fact that others there would, though it shouldn't have surprised her, being an brothel open to all sexes. She blushed. "Oh, it's alright. Have you been...getting a lot of work lately? I haven't had any customers since I started working here. Is it scary?"

grendelsblueichor said:
"Oh!" She looked at the woman appraisingly. She had no interest in females and hadn't considered the fact that others there would, though it shouldn't have surprised her, being an brothel open to all sexes. She blushed. "Oh, it's alright. Have you been...getting a lot of work lately? I haven't had any customers since I started working here. Is it scary?"
wildkat smiled "at first but now not so much and no its fun not scary". she raised an eyebrow then said "are you a virgin Elle"? she had to ask for the girl came across that she was.

Elle blushed, her face turning dark red. "I...I, uh...No! I've done it once...or twice...I've just...never been with a patron, so...I wanted to know what it's like. You were never scared?"

Wildkat let out a laugh and said "its okay I understand i was scared at first too but let me tell you something someone once told me just remember they are not allowed to hurt you so let yourself go and see what happens or just picture them in underwear and all things will make sense again".

Elle laughed nervously. "Is it really that easy? What if I...What if I can't do it? What if they don't like it? I don't want to get fired! I have no where else to go!"

wildkat put her arm around the girl saying "shall i help you with your first clint he can please us both that way you wont ever have to fear of being fired".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom