Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cat's Meow Brothel (Please read the rules in the first post before continuing!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Cat's Meow Brothel *delicious plot and yummy smut*

Eli glanced in Wildcat's direction as well, offering a slight smile to the newer girl before giving a thankful nod for any service she could help provide before looking to Kelly once more. "I'll have to show you. It's kind of hard to explain." He led her toward the management office, holding the door for her and closing it behind them and locking it as they entered.

(Also, woot! This was my 900th post! Only 100 more for me to be batting 1000! ^_^)

"It's no problem, good sir," he smiled and nod his head, "If there's a way I can help, let me know." He soon finished the extra drink she gave him and head over to where the girl and another gentlemen were. "Heloo there," he said to both of them and smiled.

The redhead frowned as he led her into the office and wondered what the problem could be if he really needed her. "I hope it's nothing serious. I don't know how much more I can take..."

dark kitsune said:
Zarian smirked, as she got another bottle.
"So what exactly do you mean when you say pleasure my dear?"
Zarian feighned innocence even though his eyes, and body posture completely betrayed his words. For they held none of the usual nervousness of an innocent person talking about such things.

Wildkat gave him a small chuckle and winked at him saying "well it seems to me you know what I'm talking about but If your not really not sure i can show you what I'm talking about be more fun then sitting and talking". she scooted closer and was leaning very close to him. Wildkat looked over at sliver and smiled "hello there handsome".

He sits beside her and smiles. He had to admit, she was really cute. "The names Drake, nice to meet you cutie," he said to her. A first glance he could tell she was ready for anything.

Zarian smirked as he noticed how close she was, he leaned closer. "Well then why dont we go some where else and see where it takes us."
Zarian ran his hand down her back as he stood holding his hand out to her with a slight smile.
He looked down her dress secretly not letting her see him do it.

New into town Melisande didn't quite know what to do with herself. Having just left her boyfriend/fiance of 6 years standing in the rain on the edge of tears she just wanted to forget about things for a moment and get drunk. She hadn't stopped at this particular locale before but had heard great things from a few of her friends. They often bantered about how the booze was good and the distractions better, knowing those boys that meant there was fine tail to be found at this particular hot spot.

She had started her evening like any other. Making dinner for James and herself. She had a few glasses of wine while preparing the meal, which probably wasn't the smartest idea. He had been late again. This time coming home reeking of smoke and cheep whiskey. At least if he was gonna stand her up on their date night, he could have gotten trashed on something a little nicer. She could always tell when they were lying through their teeth. Being raised by men and living her life mostly around guys she had little tolerance for their bullshit. Something by now he should have known. She was done with it all and, picking up her purse and tailored red peacoat set out of the apartment. Stumbling into the street like a begging idiot he followed attempting and failing to plead his case. She had crushed his heart that night, but somehow couldn't be sad. She felt righteous and justified, and like she was well overdue for a good time.

Not typically interested in woman she wasn't sure what she would find at a place called The Cat's Meow, but she was hoping whatever it was it would wipe her mind clear of whatever she was thinking. Stepping into the front room she looked around at the plush settings. It was warm inside, a nice relief from the pouring rain. She shook out her strikingly blond mass of curls and giggled as the droplets slapped at her face. Slipping of the jacket to reveal a striking green velvet corset and high cut full circle skirt of black taffeta, it was obvious to anyone looking she had been expecting more from her evening. Her black leather knee high boots accentuated the curve of her muscular legs as she found her way to a table on the side of the room surrounded by cushioned red benches with high ornate backs. She smiled to herself and looked around the room. This was never the place anyone she knew who ever go looking for her.

Wildkat looked over at Drake "Nice to meet you want to come with us I'm sure i can handle two men". she turned back to Zarien saying "what is your name sir "? she liked to know whom she would be pleasing . she shuddered at his touch on her back and smiled she was going to have some fun with this.

He grins and looks at her hot figure from top to bottom. He moves in closer to Wildkat and placed his hand on her thigh. "I think I'm gonna like it here. Espically with someone like you. Count me in," he whispers to her and gently rubs her inner thigh.

{{I'm alive, sorry for the love of God this is so late}}

Kylea said:
New into town Melisande didn't quite know what to do with herself. Having just left her boyfriend/fiance of 6 years standing in the rain on the edge of tears she just wanted to forget about things for a moment and get drunk. She hadn't stopped at this particular locale before but had heard great things from a few of her friends. They often bantered about how the booze was good and the distractions better, knowing those boys that meant there was fine tail to be found at this particular hot spot.

She had started her evening like any other. Making dinner for James and herself. She had a few glasses of wine while preparing the meal, which probably wasn't the smartest idea. He had been late again. This time coming home reeking of smoke and cheep whiskey. At least if he was gonna stand her up on their date night, he could have gotten trashed on something a little nicer. She could always tell when they were lying through their teeth. Being raised by men and living her life mostly around guys she had little tolerance for their bullshit. Something by now he should have known. She was done with it all and, picking up her purse and tailored red peacoat set out of the apartment. Stumbling into the street like a begging idiot he followed attempting and failing to plead his case. She had crushed his heart that night, but somehow couldn't be sad. She felt righteous and justified, and like she was well overdue for a good time.

Not typically interested in woman she wasn't sure what she would find at a place called The Cat's Meow, but she was hoping whatever it was it would wipe her mind clear of whatever she was thinking. Stepping into the front room she looked around at the plush settings. It was warm inside, a nice relief from the pouring rain. She shook out her strikingly blond mass of curls and giggled as the droplets slapped at her face. Slipping of the jacket to reveal a striking green velvet corset and high cut full circle skirt of black taffeta, it was obvious to anyone looking she had been expecting more from her evening. Her black leather knee high boots accentuated the curve of her muscular legs as she found her way to a table on the side of the room surrounded by cushioned red benches with high ornate backs. She smiled to herself and looked around the room. This was never the place anyone she knew who ever go looking for her.

Adrian had found himself in a bit of a daze for several minutes, enjoying his drink, which took him far away from his actual occupation and work, however it was a feeling that thankfully ended and Adrian could get back
to business.

Shrugging off any feeling of nervousness, his silvery eyes focused, spotting someone (Melisande) walking in. Now this place was full of exotic people, but what really tipped Adrian off is that no one had gone to greet her just yet. A potential first customer in this new establishment, a potential new friend, or both. Either way, the fox had a good feeling and was not going to let the opportunity slip away.

Not even bothering to put his cap back on over his ears, Adrian strode over to the young woman keeping a usual elegant step that made it seem as if he was walking on the air itself. The paper sparrow on his shoulder chirped and fluttered ahead of him, as if it had a mind of its own and landed nearby young lady (Melisande).

Adrian smiled pleasantly and approached her simply stating with a respectful bow, "Welcome to the Cat's Meow, how can we service you tonight?"

"My name is Zarian my dear."
He smiled at her gently as he took another drink from his glass.
His eyes were starting to get a little hazzy from the drink and his cheeks were flushed, but he still perfectly fine speach and movement.

She looked at the two boys with a smile and said "alright then Drake and Zarian follow me please". She led them to her room upstairs. she opened her room with a key and walked in.
[okay i shall pm both of you with the link to our privte thread]

Lizzy walked down the stairs softly, having gotten much needed rest. Her long brown hair was down across her shoulders and she had taken the time to put on a bit of makeup. She had been sick to her stomach a lot the past few days and figured she had just eaten something that hadn't agreed with her. She wore skinny jeans and a simple black tank top that hugged tightly at her curves. A long beaded neckless rested across her cleavage.

As she entered the lounge she glanced around at the crowd. Her black flats barely made a sound as she walked over to the bar and poured herself a glass of water. She glanced down the bar, making sure everyone had a drink before leaning against the wall and propping a leg up.

Charlotte gave a meager sigh, her eyes looking to that of the door sign. "The Cat's Meow?" She whispered under her breath, raising a brow in curiosity. "Odd, but oh well." She muttered uncaringly as she took her steps to the door. The young vixen was clad in scantly attire, that wouldn't hesitate to bring assumptions of a sensual career. However as close to the truth as it was, her entire form wasn't completely visible. A long cloak at draped her attire, tied at the collar bone to show only brief glimpses of her poorly covered cleavage.

Stepping through the door, Charlotte gave only a quick glimpse about her surroundings, until she found that of the bar. A soft click of heels, a gentle sway of rump, which found itself planted on a bar stool in a matter of seconds. Charlotte lacked the obsidian horns, or even that of her wings this evening. She merely appeared as more of a very erotic human, one with a rather hard to distinguish hair color.

Within a moment more, a long slim cigarette was placed between her lips, a Dunhil Fine Cut Black, to be exact. A simple disposable lighter, she inhaled deeply as the tip burned in production of ash. A soft exhale, the twisted clouds escaping her lips as he dragged an ashtray close to her with the simplicity of her lengthy black nail.

Now she merely sat, enjoying the environment, and that of her lovely tobacco.​

The door to the office behind the bar opened partially as Eli stuck his head out to glance around briefly. He and Kelly had been locked in there for a while to simply get away from the crowd a bit, but now everything seemed to be calming down a bit. Spotting Lizzy leaning against the wall, he gave her a cheeky smile. "You and I and Kel need to have a chat later," he told her before stepping out and closing the door behind him to leave Kelly in there so she could have some time to just relax. "I promised both of you an explanation about some things...you already know most of it, but it'll still fill in some gaps, and I don't feel like telling it twice."

Spotting the newcomer, he tilted his head a bit as he stepped toward Lizzy. Catching the aroma of the expensive cigarette the strange woman had lit, he found it difficult to read her scent over the masking smell of the smoke, pursing his lips gently. He wasn't fond of unknown factors, but he could deal with it if need be. Wrapping an arm around Lizzy's shoulders, he kissed her cheek with a smile. "Looks like you have a customer at the bar. Wanna get her a drink? I'll see if she needs anything else. Make it complimentary. I'm thinking of making all new customers' first drinks free, sort of a promotion." Giving her another kiss on the cheek, he moved away and settled onto a stool by Charlotte, glancing over to the strange woman curiously.

"Welcome to the Cat's Meow," he told her. "Excuse the name. I didn't choose it. I just sort of inherited it along with my partner from the original owner after...well, it's hard to explain, but either way, don't let the name fool you. We cater to tasteful clients, and take in the occasional stray to give them a place to work and live. So, would you fall into either of those categories, or is there something else we can do for you?" He couldn't believe he was sounding so professional and business-like, since that was normally Kelly's thing. He usually preferred being the silent partner, but sometimes he did have to step into the spotlight to give her a break. Even this close, he still found her scent masked by the cigarette, unable to get a clear reading of her. With a light shrug, he let it go for now, offering her a hand in greeting. "I'm Eli, by the way. Co-manager of the establishment."

Charlotte may of not been a social bug, but she was quite above the influence of the cock-tail effect. As words other then her own were heard, her ears listened intensely. Apparently the woman lounging near the wall was Kelly, and there were assorted people in the back room. Sexual tendencies perhaps? She wasn't entirely sure, normally she could pick up on such acts of deviancy, though her mind was more consumed with other thoughts, not to mention her cigarette seemed to dull her senses a tad.

Now come this Eli character, a rather handsome man she may add. He seemed to talk quite a bit, which wasn't nessecarly a bad thing, seeing as it was only introduction. Although the whole time he made his little speech, Charlotte seemed pre-occupied by staring at their selection of liqueur, merely taking drags of her cigarette in acknowledgment of being alive.

Though as he finally offered his hand, the succubi's gaze would traverse to him, the polished emeralds looking over him as if she only know witnessed his presence. At first she seemed a tad dazed, but a smile coaxed over her lips. A lengthy nail came to rest on his hand, gently nudging the limb back to him in a slow, still respectable manner. "It's Charlotte, and I appreciate the introduction and the welcome, I would like a room, as I already have a career." Her voice was soft, being low with dashes of sweetness filtered about it. "I can pay any rates, and I do hope this bar has imported alcohol." She added, chuckling softly as she took another brief drag, her plush lips gently hugging the filter.​

Wildkat came back in after pleasing two men . She checked her outfit to make sure it looked good on her then smiled when she saw a woman smoking . She walked over and sat down next to her saying "hello the name is wildkat". she looked over at Eli and nodded . she was ready to please more people a trait that did well for her for all she needed was a short nap and she was ready to go again.

here is what she is wearing

Charlotte peered to the woman beside her after addressing Eli, nodding. "Nice to meet you as well, Wildkat." An odd name Charlotte believed, but she'd seen everything at this point. She wasn't too amazed at oddities these days. One, two people greeting her now. A little overwhelmed, however Charlotte knew how to handle it. Experience was everything.​

Lizzy watched the woman walk in and quietly sat back, her stomach still feeling a bit uneasy. She wondered where everyone had gone, Eli included. As if her thoughts were realized, he walked out of the back to kiss her on the cheek. She couldn't help but coyly smile. Not something Lizzy was known for, smiles were far and few between before she met Eli. "Yea...drinks...right," she had almost forgot why she was standing behind the bar. It wasn't an easy transition going from secret agent to bartender for her.

Lizzy sat back for a moment, letting Eli and Wildkat approach the stranger in their own distinct ways. She walked over not particularly friendly and threw down a couple of napkins on the bar top, "drinks?" she offered. She narrowed her eyes at the stranger, "you're new, boss says the first drink is on us so what will it be?" While she spoke, she prepared Eli a scotch on the rocks and slide it to him. She didn't need to ask his preference. "And you, Wildkat? What will it be?"

Wildkat smiled saying "a strawberry wine cooler will do". Wildkat nodded to the girl who spoke to her the one she did not know the name of and said "nice to meet you too may i ask the fair lady her name"? she looked up at Lizzy and smiled "so how are you "? she looked to Eli and gave him a smile as well.

"Charlotte," she replied in a blunt manner. Though her new attention was captured by the bartender. A rather hostile woman it seemed, but nothing Charlotte wasn't accustomed to. In fact, she'd have a little fun with it. "A glass of absinthe; a tip if you can prepare it properly." She commented with a lucid grin, taking another drag of her cigarette. A nice glass would help ease her after a long day of work. Not to mention open her up a bit around her new-found acquaintances.

Noting the woman's demeanor, Eli simply nodded, catching the drink that Lizzy had prepared and slid to him, raising it to his lips and savoring the taste for a moment before looking back, noting that Wildkat had taken a seat on the other side of her. Giving Kat a smirk, he looked to Charlotte once more. "We can arrange a room for you. There are no problems with that. And as for the alcohol, we have anything you may want on hand. Let's just say it's best to be prepared for any sort of visitor." He hated being so talkative. It just wasn't his style, but with Kelly still busy in the back, and Lori and Keane God knows where, someone had to do it.

"I'll see what rooms we have available and get back to you." He then slid off the barstool with his drink, letting Kat ask her questions, and moved behind the counter once more, pausing to meet Lizzy's gaze. "You feelin' okay?" He tilted his head slightly, seeming genuinely concerned for her well being. Leaning over to kiss her forehead, he pursed his lips gently. "If you're not feeling well you can go lay down. I can handle the bar until someone else comes in."

Lizzy bent down and grabbed a wine cooler, twisting off the top and handed it to Wildkat. She directed her eyes to Wildkat and responded briefly, "I'm fine, hope you are as well, you seem to be doing well here, good for you."

Lizzy chuckled at Charlotte's request, preparing a glass and pouring the green liquid in, bringing a absinthe spoon out and skillfully placing a sugar cube on top, dripping the water portion slowly over the cube, slowly dissolving the cube into the drink. She took the spoon away and handed Charlotte the milky green drink. She gave her a wry look, "I don't need your money, thanks."

With that, she turned her attention back to Eli who had come back to her side. It must be apparent that she wasn't feeling too hot but she didn't want to lay down without him. She slipped to her tip toes, allowing him to kiss her forehead, "I'm ok for now, maybe in a bit. My stomach is just not cooperating today...must have been something I had to eat."

Charlotte nodded to Eli, seeing as he would find a room for her. A place to stay would be nice, somewhere to rest in between her travels. All too often she found herself lingering at her places of work for a period of time, having no were else to particularly go.

She chuckled, seeing as this 'Lizzy' prepared the drink appropriately. Even more so with the comment. So this Lizzy had a pair of claws, interesting. Charlotte merely took the glass, sipping rather elegantly at the sweet green nectar. The green fairy was her favorite drink after-all, with it's rather curiously humor-filled past of men claiming it to be evil, not to mention it's inspiration to aspiring poets.

With her eyes focused on her drink and accompanied cigarette, she briefly gazed at the events before her, only quick glances, and listened to the small bit of chatter. Interesting to say the least; Charlotte always found herself occupied in the on-goings of people around her, a hobby of entertainment that never got too dull. There must of been a relation between the two curious figures, with the small pleasant kiss upon flesh. Romance, how cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom