Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cat's Meow Brothel (Please read the rules in the first post before continuing!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Cat's Meow Brothel *delicious plot and yummy smut*

Lori smiled and finished off her drink as well, letting the glass drop. Neither broke, not that she particularly cared. He put his arms around her and she was his. She kissed him back and kept his lips locked to hers, her arms around his neck as he lifted her skirt and cupped her firm ass. When he did pull away, she looked back up at him, lust rather evident in her eyes. She pressed against him, feeling just how much she was having an impression on him. "Mmmm, let's just start here, shall we? That poor girl's going to be waiting a long time for someone to answer the door if we do it all here." She was teasing, but it felt good to call the shots once in awhile.

That said, she pulled him closer and kissed him again, one of her legs wrapping around him as he held her there. That said, she reached over and released the elevator.

Laughing softly, Keane had to nod his agreement with Lori's logic. He also had to admire the way she seemed so willing to call the shots and do this under her own conditions instead of someone else's. This was what Keane did. He was what people needed him to be, and he could guess that after a night of having to submit to the whims of others, she could stand to have someone do the same for her. "Fair enough," he said with a grin, kissing her back as he felt the elevator start moving once more.

rage0976 said:
Laughing softly, Keane had to nod his agreement with Lori's logic. He also had to admire the way she seemed so willing to call the shots and do this under her own conditions instead of someone else's. This was what Keane did. He was what people needed him to be, and he could guess that after a night of having to submit to the whims of others, she could stand to have someone do the same for her. "Fair enough," he said with a grin, kissing her back as he felt the elevator start moving once more.

Lorie pressed against him, her warm body getting warmer from the alcohol and his touch. Her hands ran up and down his chest, her fingers stealthily undoing the buttons of his jacket. She did love a man in a suit, and he wore his well. Slowly, the elevator lifted them toward her floor...

(Click here for more steamy storyline)

Wildkat saw the boy walk in and walked over "hello there can I help you"? She was leaning against the bar while she spoke.

Zarian looked up at the girl.
"do you guys serve saki,and can i get a small dish of water. "
Zarian smiled as he asked her

She smiled and said "I think so let me check". she winked at him and went behind the counter. She first gave him the dish of water and later found the Saki and gave him a bottle. She came back around from the counter and asked "so is that all you need or is there something else i can help ya with"?

"Hmm, well can you tell me the idea behind this establishment it appears to be a normal bar."
Zarian removed his grey contacts and set them in the water as he poured himself a glass ofthe saki.

dark kitsune said:
"Hmm, well can you tell me the idea behind this establishment it appears to be a normal bar."
Zarian removed his grey contacts and set them in the water as he poured himself a glass ofthe saki.

Wildkat nodded and smiled at him. "well this bar not only serves drinks but it also has girls like me who serve peoples pleasures as well". she ran a finger across the bar.

Zarian followed her finger.
"Is that so well would you care to have adrink with me my dear?"
Zarian smiled an gestered to the open seat next to him.

dark kitsune said:
Zarian followed her finger.
"Is that so well would you care to have adrink with me my dear?"
Zarian smiled an gestered to the open seat next to him.
He did not have to tell wildkat twice. She sat down next to him and gave him a flirty smile. She took his bottle and took a sip saying "hmm that is good". she then got up to get anther bottle and two glasses and sat back down.

Zarian smirked, as she got another bottle.
"So what exactly do you mean when you say pleasure my dear?"
Zarian feighned innocence even though his eyes, and body posture completely betrayed his words. For they held none of the usual nervousness of an innocent person talking about such things.

Emerald eyes flicked back and forth curiously as they took in the expanse of room which spread out before her. There didn't seem to be very many people about, and the few that were...well...

They seemed a little busy.

The redhead didn't attempt to stop the shy blush creeping up her cheeks to burn at the tips of her ears. Instead, she slid into the nearest seat, continuing to furtively glance around the room with a bashful grin.

It had only been two minutes, and she liked the place already.

He was looking at the entrance of the place. A cold chill full of nervousness ran down his spice as he gives it a good look over with his dark blue eyes.

"This must be the place... the one that I herd rumors about..." he thought.

He cleared his throat and ajusted his sleveless vest and Jeans. His arms displayed a tattoo of music notes and make sure his black hair was spikey as usuall. Without any regrets, he walks inside. Another shiver ran down as he sees how nice the place looked. He might actually enjoy it once he kenw more about it.

"Hello..." he chuckled and continued to look around.

Kelly returned at this point, having left her customer to his business for the time being. "Well, hello there," the redhead said with a smile. "Welcome to the Cat's Meow. My name is Kelly," she said, coming toward him in a sweet dress that showed off her cleavage and legs well. "What can I do for you?"

He turns around and blushes a deep red looking at her. He stood there as she aprroaces him. "Hello, my name is Drake. It's nice to meet you," he smiled and politely kissed her hand. "I've been hearing some nice tales about this place and had to see it for myself. You know, kick back and relax, and maybe have some fun," he chuckled. He tried his best not to show how nervous he was, but how could he when there was a hot lady near him.

"Oh? I'm glad you've come by for a visit." She let him kiss her hand and smirked at his little display of manners. "It's nice to meet you too, Drake." Why don't you have a seat. Is there something we can get you from the bar?" she asked, gesturing to the place in question.

"A good drink would be nice," he said. Drake follows her to the bar as he continued to look around with his eyes. Though most of the time it was mostly towards Kelly. He blinked twice in amazement seeing all the drinks they had to offer. "Two shots of your stongest drink," he said. As he wait he eyes the pictures of beautiful women on the wall. He soon saw one that made him blush even more.

"Lovely. One moment." She gestured for him to take a seat and got him the drink herself. She poured the shots evenly and generously before setting them down and starting a tab for him. "I do hope you can cover it, dear. We're not exactly cheap." She smiled and then leaned against the counter.

"Of course. Being a classical musician does have it's benefits," he smiled. He opened is violin case and takes out a handfull of cash. "Let's see: 25, 50, 75, $100,000. I hope this would be enough to cover anyother drinks I might need and a private room" he said. He calmly takes the first shot and shivers. "This is good, real good. As for the second shot, I bought it for you. That is if that's okay" he tells her.

"Can't very well turn down a request," she said with a smile. "I can arrange for a room if you like. Did you want to just spend the night alone? Or did a girl catch your eye?" she asked, tilting her head to the side. That said, she took the shot like a champ, ignoring the way it burned her throat and winking as she put the glass in the wash bin.

He blushed when she said that. He looks at where she was tilting and saw all the pictures of the girls there. he kept looking at the same picture that made him blush a deeper red. For some reason, odd or not, she looked like the he had a mad crushed on since his high school years. "Her...Yumiko Ishkeiy. I can't explain why, but I feel so attracted to her. Would it be okay if i requested her?" he asked Kelly.

"Ah, it seems as though Yumiko is actually no longer working with us. I'm sorry hun. I haven't had time to update the wall lately. Is there someone else I can interest you in?"

((I actually might need to take stock of who's still able to role play here))

"Oh, well, that's fine," he said. He looks at the wall again and begins to think. "You know there is one other person a attracted to. That is, if you are not busy at the moment," he said looking in her eyes.

((Not a problem here))

The elevator could be heard in the background, the door finally opening with a pleasant bell as Eli stepped out. He usually preferred the stairs, being a bit claustrophobic, but this time he had actually given the thing a try. "Heh, whaddaya know? It's not so bad after all. So help me if that death trap ever gets hung up on me though..." He then looked around for a moment to see what was happening around the brothel. Spotting Kelly, and seeing no sign of Lori, he tilted his head slightly.

It seemed Keane was nowhere to be seen either. With a soft sigh, he moved toward Kelly and leaned over to her for a moment. "Um, slight problem. Issue with security, and I have no idea where in the blue hell Leon is. I'm gonna need you to come take a look at it with me." He cast an apologetic look toward the man she was talking to. "Sorry to interrupt you there amigo. We just don't have any other management available right now so she and I are stuck running the show down here."

"Wildkat, dear? Would you mind taking care of this gentleman as well, while I'm away?" she called to her other girl. She smiled at the man she was with. "I'll be happy to help you when I get back." She gave the customer a wink and another shot of what he'd had before, before she left him be and walked along with Eli.

"What is it?" She asked, looking up at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom