Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cat's Meow Brothel (Please read the rules in the first post before continuing!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Cat's Meow Brothel *delicious plot and yummy smut*

She laughed as he listed off the damage that they had done to his room. "You would think a wild animal got lose in there or something" she said with a knowing smile on her lips. A good night was an understatement. "Are you coming onto me, Mr. Brisco? Do I need to call security on you? I mean, I am a totally helpless patron here" she started to stand up and wave her hands "security security" before she fell back down into the chair and giggled at him softly.

Laughing as Lizzy put on her little show, Eli shook his head, an amused grin on his lips. Looking at her as she sat back down, he put an arm over her shoulders and kissed her cheek. "Come on now," he said, pressing his lips against her ear so she could feel his warm breath. "You have to admit a quickie behind the bar would be so fucking hot." Licking at the cusp of her ear, he pulled away to rest his arms on the table once more, giving her a seductive, playful grin.

Leon needed to make a quick pass to the security office. He found another one of the security officers and asked of it location. Kind of tricky, but he found it. He wondered when he would get his own key-card. "I guess I'll go and find Keane", he thought turning back and heading into the lounge/bar area. Leon had found himself impressed by the number of cameras. They appeared to be new too. "They are serious about their upgrades", he stated mentally. Keane was busy with a customer it appeared, at the moment, so Leon would just wait. Instead, he went in retrace of his steps checking each camera. He wanted to make sure each one was working.

He was not out of earshot when he heard someone calling. He quickly turned around only to see Lizzy plop back down into her chair. He really did not care for such things. However, he walked over to the table and interrupted the two, "I'm new here, but I'm sure calling for security is a bad idea, if it is a joke. The boy who cried wolf and such.", he stated completely ignoring the topic of the conversation. His eye had a little twitch. "Also, Eli. I was wondering when I would get my key-card for the security office?", he asked while he was there.

Lizzy purred as he pulled her in close, whispering his ideas into her ear. "Humm...I don't know, I guess we'll have to see hum?" she teased him, trying to keep a straight face but failing miserably as she laughed again at his smirk. "Uh huh, keep it in your pants big boy." She idly traced his arm with her fingertips.

As Leon again approached, Lizzy looked up at his stern expression. She quickly made her point without a word from Eli, "Look buddy, you're new here and that's great. Glad to have you. I don't need you nor anyone else to provide "security" for me. In fact, the last guard that got too close is now in the morgue. Take a joke with stride, especially when you see me with your boss, hum?" She had to smile at his choice of words in crying wolf. "Am I clear or do I need to spell it out further?" She never was one for bedside coddling.

Leon took the harsh words of the woman in stride, suppressing the urge for his eye to twitch. His only thought was to be calm and tactful. He spoke meticulously, "I did not mean to cause an argument. I knew it was a joke, I was just asking that you refrain from such jokes or you might cause a misunderstanding between one of the other guards. If I understand correctly, you have already killed one guard. What if one the other guards came running, I'm only worried about everyones well being. Even though you don't want it, its my job to keep an eye out for you and the others". He managed to get through it somehow and without dropping his stern expression. Leon then continued, "I do not intend on slacking on my job, even if you are favored by the boss. Thats even more reason for me to stand up". He couldn't fight his nature, he had to take his job seriously. He was just trying to get his point across, but he couldn't help but feel she might not take it like that.

Lizzy sat quietly, listening to what Leon had to say. Her short temper was pressing and her blood had begun to boil at the somewhat pompous man that stood in front of her. "If another guard shot at your boss then came after me, I would not hesitate to have his life as well, Leon. It is clear to me that you are taking your new task seriously and I can find admiration in that. However, it is important that you understand your task correctly. Your job is not to "keep an eye" out for me and you kid yourself if you think you have the ability to do so anyway. Second, the fact that your boss has enjoyed spending time with me does not make me a favorite. I'm sure if you ask around, he has done so with many others. Your assumptions are unfounded and I suggest you suppress them." With that, Lizzy stood and stared him directly in the eyes before turning to make her way to the bar. Leaving the situation was better for all involved before she did or said something she regretted. She slipped behind the bar and took a deep breath. Her eyes glowed silver as she leaned over to help her first customer at the bar. "What can I get you sugar?" she asked a customer who's drink was nearly empty.

Well that did not go well, he thought. "I was sure I put an if in there. Although, it was a bit presumptuous", Leon stated. He watched her move away to the bar and get behind the counter. "Yeah, she doesn't like me", he thought. Leon rubbed the side of his face as if he had been slapped, and sighed. "I was just trying to stop a misunderstanding, and ended up causing more. I'm sorry, sir", he told Eli. He turned reflecting on the thing about the security guard, "Attacked by one of your own. That is simply unacceptable. Would you mind if I rerun the background checks on the other security guards?", he asked Eli hoping to smooth things over. Also, something like this hit Leon hard, even though he was in the civilian world now, it still bothered him. He still had along way to go, when it came to people skills. He would probably never be like the people running this place. All he had were his skills, so he was going to stick to his nature and try to adapt as much as possible.

Eli had tried to get a word in as Lizzy and Leon traded quips with each other, but to no avail. Finally as the situation calmed down and Lizzy made her way to the bar, Eli looked to Leon and sighed. "It's a long story. Couple of guys who had worked for me for a while turned out to be...well, it doesn't matter. Yeah, background checks. Good idea. And keycard. Right. Go into the manager's office. Keane should have it made already. It'll look like an ID card, with your face on it, and a magnetic strip." With that he stood. "And don't worry about Lizzy. It's been a long night, and she's already a little feisty as it is. You'll get used to it."

Giving the man a pat on the shoulder, he headed for the bar, stepping behind it to give Lizzy a playful smack on the ass. "Behave," he told her with a smirk before he turned to head into the manager's office, sitting down and starting to go through the computer. On the desk, as he had said earlier, was Leon's security ID card. Sliding it to the edge of the desk so the man could see it easily, he simply went back to what he was doing on the computer, making sure everything was running smooth.

Lizzy poured the man at the bar another scotch on the rocks and told him to let her know if he needed anything else. She glanced over at Eli and Leon, convinced he was probably making excuses for her to the new guy. She mumbled under her breath, "he started it" not quite loud enough for anyone but herself to hear. She saw someone flagging her for another beer, reaching into the freezer under the bar and starting over with the longneck bottle. "Here you go, handsome" she winked at the man, sliding his beer across the bar. Being personable wasn't her forte but she knew how to make tips tending a bar.

She eyed Eli approaching, and jumped when he smacked her ass, perhaps forgetting she was still rather sore. Or maybe he hadn't forgotten at all. She moved to protest but his handsome smirk distracted her. She just grinned and shrugged as to say "I was just being me" to the man. She watched him walk away and caught herself checking out his perfect ass in his pants. "Mmmmm" she said, laughing at her behavior and turning around to make sure no one else needed a drink.

Leon mulled over the words of Eli, whilst making his way form the lounge. Deciding to just stick to his gut, Leon pushed forward and raised his head. He was an acquired taste, but he was right for the job. He passed behind the bar on his way to the manager's office to retrieve the key-card. As he passed by Lizzy, he nodded as a gesture of greeting and quickly moved off not waiting to see her reaction. He felt he wouldn't like it anyway. He arrived at the manager's office to find the door was open. He gave a little tap, so Eli would know he was entering, other than that he did not say much and just retrieved the key-card from the edge of the desk. The security office and manager's office were close together, so leaving from the managers office it took Leon only seconds to make it to the security office. Partly as a test drive, he swiped the key-card and watched as the lights switch from red to green allowing Leon access. Once inside he did a scan of the monitors and made sure they were all functional. Following that Leon, found the roster of security personnel and began scanning over the list of names.

Shyrii straightened herself as she stepped inside the brothel. She was immaculate in a skin-hugging black mini-dress with her pinkr drawn up in a soft bun. With the way she carried herself, she looked ready to go to some important meeting, but tonight she had something quite different on her mind.

She smiled as she surveyed the lush area she found herself in. The atmosphere was perfect, and the sex tantalizing. If this place was all she had heard, she would look forward to breaking down her carefully-crafted facade over the course of the night. But only if she could find the right person.

The co-owner of the Maid Manor had found other bordellos too restrictive, even the high-end ones. Despite her high-class appearance, her tastes ran rather darker than most. Both Ebony and Avie tipped her off about the The Cat's Meow Brothel, and their description of the toys provided in each room suggested to Shyrii that this establishment might look more kindly on the kind of sinful treatment she liked to dish out. Looking around the place, Shyrii was pleased to see that it had been true. The place was dripping with sex, pleasure and sin. The succubus licked her lips at the thought of finding a cute, shy guy or girl to play with for some fun.

Leon had returned to the floor with a phone in hand. He traded in a favor to one of the It departments, of an intelligence agency. It was more secure then most encrypted Lan lines. He had sent the list off to one of his contacts, that could dig up any discrepancies the security guards may have had. The service had it pros, that was for sure. Leon noticed a new patron, had came in. Determined to leave it to one of the other workers, he decided to move on. However, luck would not have it that way, Eli was missing and Keane seemed busy. The new contractor was busy somewhere. He stood there for a moment, before decided he could see to it she was comfortable while she waited. Pocketing his phone and straightening his red silk tie, he approached the woman. "Our hosts are busy at the moment, so I would like to offer you a sincere welcome to the Cat's Meow", he greeted with his best smile. "I know, how about I treat you to a drink?", he asked clearly nervous, customer interaction was new to him and was a little out of his job description, but he wanted to improve his people skills, to help his overall performance.

Lizzy glanced over at Leon as he made his way to the back, still not ready to make peace wit him, she offered little in return to his head nod. Not like he cared anyway, as he looked away after the gesture. She pulled out her phone and turned it on. Her people were going to be furious with her but there had been a slight....change of plans and she needed them to bring her some of her things if she was in fact going to stay at the Brothel for a while. She had no interest in wearing costumes for several days...maybe weeks. Her phone dinged several times with messages and emails. "Argh" she said aloud as she slowly went through the list, letting her men know she was alright. She was actually surprised none had shown up here. Or maybe they had when she was upstairs, who knew.

She glanced up and eyed the vixen just walking into the Brothel. She didn't see any of management around but her job was not to be a damn welcoming team so she stayed put behind the bar. If the lady needed a drink, she'd ask. Her thumbs quickly flew across her blackberry as she notified the rest of her undercover world that she was, in fact, alive but needed them to continue to give her space. She quickly flicked her fingers across the keyboard to her assistant and wrote this message, "Meet me at the coffee shop at 6th and main in an hour, bring my suitcase full of my favorite outfits, shoes, and make-up." She locked her phone, laying it on the counter and glancing down the bar to make sure everyone was satisfied. She noticed Leon had made his way out and was interacting with the new guest. He looked so awkward, she would have too. She had to give him credit for taking the steps she had avoided.

theknightofold said:
Leon had returned to the floor with a phone in hand. He traded in a favor to one of the It departments, of an intelligence agency. It was more secure then most encrypted Lan lines. He had sent the list off to one of his contacts, that could dig up any discrepancies the security guards may have had. The service had it pros, that was for sure. Leon noticed a new patron, had came in. Determined to leave it to one of the other workers, he decided to move on. However, luck would not have it that way, Eli was missing and Keane seemed busy. The new contractor was busy somewhere. He stood there for a moment, before decided he could see to it she was comfortable while she waited. Pocketing his phone and straightening his red silk tie, he approached the woman. "Our hosts are busy at the moment, so I would like to offer you a sincere welcome to the Cat's Meow", he greeted with his best smile. "I know, how about I treat you to a drink?", he asked clearly nervous, customer interaction was new to him and was a little out of his job description, but he wanted to improve his people skills, to help his overall performance.

Shyrii watched Leon closely as she walked over to her. With each step of his, she could feel passion boiling up inside. It sadden her that Keane was away busy with some things, she knew that he'll be around once business was done. More importantly, the new proprietor was around either. At least such circumstance gave her plenty of time to just mingle around with the people. Nice fun would be a bonus, but he also wanted a drink so he followed her over to the bar. "I'll take a Bloody Mary and something sweet to wash it down." Shyrii replied to Leon as she took a seat at the bar.

Cage's hood was pulled up over her head as she let the smoke leave her lips, the amurjin's tail swishing this way and that as she eyed the establishment. Reaching into her pants pocket she pulled out a single piece of paper eying the address with those silver hues of hers before flicking the butt of her cigarette away. The clove taste lingering on her lips as she crumpled the paper up and dipped it back into her pocket This was the place alright. Pulling her hood back she made her way inside, a barrage of scents assaulting her sensitive nose.

First thing was first, she needed a fucking drink.

Heels made the soft clicks as those dark triangle ears stood against her ivory hair, the button up velvet coat parting just above her belly button, giving a small glimpse of the Garden of Eden insignia affixed to her ivory skin. Corset lace trailed behind her knees as she crossed one thigh over the other as she claimed a seat at the bar. Those silver hues glancing about the bar, well it looks as though it had recent reconstruction of sorts. The wood was different in places. Shrugging she spun her heeled foot about. "Nice place," she said softly as she coiled her tiger striped tail around her planted ankle. The bounty hunter hadn't been used to so many Nekos in one place, that was certain. Maybe why it was called 'The Cat's Meow'? She made a mental snicker at that as she continued with her trail of thought, "Don't suppose you could make me a White Russian could you?"

Sinful Bliss said:
theknightofold said:

Shyrii watched Leon closely as she walked over to her. With each step of his, she could feel passion boiling up inside. It sadden her that Keane was away busy with some things, she knew that he'll be around once business was done. More importantly, the new proprietor was around either. At least such circumstance gave her plenty of time to just mingle around with the people. Nice fun would be a bonus, but he also wanted a drink so he followed her over to the bar. "I'll take a Bloody Mary and something sweet to wash it down." Shyrii replied to Leon as she took a seat at the bar.

Leon followed her over to the bar, somehow it seemed she knew the place. Stay out of your head, he reminded himself as she ordered and then followed with, "I believe my card is on file, so charge the ladies drinks to it". She seemed satisfied for the moment, "Please enjoy yourself while I go and find you some company. Did you have anyone specific in mind?", he asked her taking a step back from the bar as someone else entered the cat's meow. It seemed she was perfectly satisfied with the bartender, so he would let them handle it. Security came first for him and it was picking up, so he needed to get back to it.

Lizzy eyed the newcomer to the bar and nodded at her drink order. She reached under the bar and grabbed a clean glass and clinked in a couple of ice cubes. She splashed in the vodka, Kalhua, and an extra touch of creamer. With her other hand she grabbed a stirrer and placed it in the drink, giving it one good stir and setting it in front of her. "There you go, enjoy. I'm Lizzy, let me know if you need anything else or if the drink isn't to your liking." The brunette smiled softly and her silver eyes gleamed.

She turned her attention to Leon whom she could only assume was speaking to her as she was the only one behind the bar. She raised her eyebrow at his charge it comment but decided not to call him out in front the new customers. She looked up at Shyrii and asked, "You said Bloody Mary, right? No problem." She reached around and made the drink, splashing in a little extra spice and a celery stick. She handed the drink to her and said, "Name's Lizzy, let me know if you need anything."

Keane had patiently awaited a reply from the one he had approached earlier, but had gotten nothing, figuring the guest too distracted to have noticed. Shrugging, he had gone about checking on other patrons to make sure everything was okay with them. As he was making the rounds, he saw Shyrii walk in, a slightly crooked grin forming on his lips. "Well," he said to himself, tilting his head slightly. "This is interesting indeed." He hadn't expected to see one of the Manor's Mistresses in here.

Seeing Leon approach the succubus, looking a bit nervous, Keane shook his head slightly, having to smile at the attempt by the new head of security to try and handle the task of hosting. Straightening his suit out a bit, he strolled over to where they stood, giving a graceful bow to Shyrii. "Mistress. It's a pleasure to see you again. Please, do come in and enjoy yourself. Let me know if I can be of service. Perhaps I can help you find a suitable companion...or perhaps you've already found one." He glanced to Leon, giving a sly grin before looking back to the Mistress. If she wanted the security officer, he could arrange it. Though there was a kitsune readily available right now that he knew of as well. Even he was available if the need arose.

Stepping out of the managers' office, Eli slipped behind the bar, putting his arms around Lizzy for a moment and kissing her neck. "So I assume everything's going well out here?" Looking around the brothel, he saw some new entries, smiling a bit to himself. Things seemed to be going well, business was good, and getting better by the day.

"Looks like things are getting kinda busy. You got this covered or do I need to back you up out here for a little while?" Looking around, he saw more people filing in the door as they talked, having to smile a bit. "Wouldn't hurt if Lorie or Kelly got back down here to help out a bit," he commented, grinning and giving Lizzy a pat on the bottom. "Though I'm perfectly happy with the present company."

Lizzy leaned back into Eli, arching her neck a bit and letting him kiss softly at her neck for just a moment. "Everything is fine," she assured him "Other than your new security guard is charging drinks to his company card." She laughed, not so much trying to tell on him but finding it funny all the same. She should give Leon a break, he was trying his best. She just had her own special way of breaking people in, she would see if he could handle it.

She didn't much want to tell Eli the next item but thought she should so he didn't think she disappeared. "I've got to go meet my assistant in about half an hour, you'll need someone else at the bar. She's bringing me some things so I don't have to borrow clothes." She could tell he was going to protest but she brought her finger up to his lips, "Shh...it's fine. It won't take long."

Eli was indeed about to protest, but Lizzy's finger on his lips silenced him, causing him to frown a bit, but he nodded his agreement. "I suppose you do need your personal effects. I can come with you if you want," he offered, tilting his head to look at her for a moment. "Not so sure how much I like the idea of you going out there alone." He was obviously concerned for her safety, and it showed on his face as he raised a hand to brush some hair from her face.

Looking around again, he noticed Cage seating herself at the bar, turning to the new arrival and offering a smile in greeting. "Hi. Welcome to the Cat's Meow. How can I be of service to you? Are you here for someone or something specific, on business, browsing, or just looking to relax a bit? I'm sure whatever your needs we can accommodate them." Giving Lizzy once more glance, and a slight smile, he turned to the guest once more, propping on the bar as he awaited her reply.

After she taken the Bloody Mary drink from the bartender, the succubus took a sip of the drink. "Many thanks for the drink, Lizzy. And it's a pleasure." The taste was great as always, as she loved to sample different alcoholic beverages from plenty of spectrums. She looked at the young man who supposed to be Head of Security in the brothel. Shyrii held that mischievous smiled when he tried to welcome her to the club. She don't look that intimidating to people as long they were comfortable and confident about themselves. Thank goodness Keane came by when he did, otherwise she would've embarrassed the poor beside her. "Keane! Oh how good to see you in this kind place," she told him happily. She had her share of romps with him a few times back at the Manor, and wanted more of him. However, she knew that he had major responsibilities to help out the proprietor. "I wish I could steal you for another hot thriller," she began before taking another sip of the reddish drink, "but you might have your hands full. Hit me with somebody good."

Things just got complicated as Keane walked up. Leon found him his grin less amusing, and more devastating. He was a security officer, not a host. He was just trying to uphold the cat's meow reputation. "Keane... I really have other matters to tend to. Seeming as your free, this is my cue to exit", he choked out. "Plus, you two know each other", he stated the obvious fact from his greeting, even a socially awkward person as Leon could figure that out. Then as if a saving grace, his phone began to buzz. "It was a pleasure meeting you", he spoke while removing his phone from his pocket. Strolling away from the group, one thought crossed his mind, "Thank you, Keane was doing something dangerous". Leon stopped at the lounge, taking time to look at his phone, "Hmm, I will have to write up a report on it", he told himself. He double checked the roster on his phone noting they were not on duty now, so it would be okay, to wait for the report. After, he had finished, Leon slid the phone into his pocket and resumed his rounds.

Keane smiled a bit, taking Shyrii by the hand and kissing the back of it as he dipped gracefully. "Of course, Mistress. Perhaps later on I can fulfill your needs, but for the moment Eli and I are the only ones here to run the show. However, we do have some rather delicious selections for you." He paused as Leon spoke, tilting his head a bit, even starting to protest the security head's leaving them. Pursing his lips a bit, he turned back to the succubus as Leon made his rounds, then a wicked grin came across his features.

"I'll tell you what, dear Mistress. I think our new head of security there could use some loosening up, and well, I know how capable you are. Perhaps you would be willing to assist if I arrange a room for you?" Eli had been close enough to hear, nodding his agreement to the plan. Turning back to the demoness, Keane grinned slyly. "And Eli seems willing to allow him a break for his first night. So do please show him a good time for me? There will be no charge for this one." Giving her a playful wink, he added a promise to make the offer more appealing. "And I will thank you...personally...for it later."

Shyrii had been a type of person that lets a person open up in more ways than on. It would be rude of her not show him a good time. She wanted to make sure that her reputation remained as pristine like fine silverware. Having Keane later on would cap off a night before she returned to the Maid Manor. She can't have Lady Ebony worried out of her mind, but the thing were running smoothly before she came here. "I would love to. I'm sure that I can help the Head of Security to loosen up around me. I have such effect on people, Keane." Shyrii finally finished the Bloody Mary before she placed the empty glass on the counter. "I will Eli a good time as well, and thanks for waiving the charges."

The kitsune sighed to himself, and made his way back over to the bar. He had not made a single move, and for the first time in a long time it was a nervous feeling.

So this is what the underworld is really like, eh? He thought to himself with a defeated sigh. It is not as easy as make a friend, slip them your card, and wait for that call that will always come. I must admit I have been very spoiled with my life these days.

Shaking off the nervous feeling, Adrian's ears twitched as he came over to the bar where he spotted some brand new faces for him (Shyrii, Eli, Lizzy, Cage) to interact with. Hearing Leon and Keane speaking to the succubus nearby, and then also this newer girl that had entered, Adrian placed himself in a position that would be easily noticeable, standing next to the bar with a lean rather than sitting.

A small piece of rice paper fell out of his sleeve with several different inked characters on it, and instantly it folded itself into a very detailed paper sparrow that swooped up and landed on his shoulder.

Still some grace, He smiled at the little bird of paper while he looked over to the bartender (Lizzy) with that same expression.

"Something light to ease the nerves before I begin tonight, please," Adrian asked politely with the usual refined tone. "I did not expect my first night on the job to have such a reluctant start."

All I need is to find one to begin with, and then everything else shall fall into place, but who, The fox's thoughts were causing him to lose a bit of attention to the world around him, but he was definitely looking for a customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom