Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cat's Meow Brothel (Please read the rules in the first post before continuing!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Cat's Meow Brothel *delicious plot and yummy smut*

He smiled and nodded, "Very well then, I understand". He reached his hand out to shake his and smiled at him, "Very well then, here is the first part of the deal". With that he took out some papers with all of the stuff the company had made, everything from bdsm stuff to vanilla stuff and the like, "Here is the list of everything we have, you see a small box besides the name of the object, just write down how many of those toys do you need for your brothel. If I have it done I will deliver it as soon as I can, if not it will take a couple of days to be delivered". He smiled and gave him the paper, "I will leave that with you to think over, while I am here I might as well enjoy myself, do you have any free girls available?"

Keane took the paperwork with a nod of understanding as Jon explained everything, sipping his drink thoughtfully for a moment. At the last question, he nodded slightly, motioning toward Eloise, whom he had instructed to socialize a bit earlier, before glancing to his guest once more. "Our newest female addition might enjoy some attention, and she is quite lovely. Treat her well." With that, he stood, taking the papers and his drink, giving Jon a polite nod before turning to walk back to the office. On the way, he paused and glanced to the bartender for a moment. "Do let me know if anyone else is in need of assistance, won't you?" The bartender gave a nod. "Yes sir," he responded, going back to cleaning glasses as Keane disappeared into the office to start sorting some things out as well as entering people into the system.

He smiled as he saw Eloise and grinned. He walked to where she was and sat besides her looking at the bartender, "One drink for the lady, whatever she wants". Smiling she looked at him and grinned, "My name is Jonathan Kineas, would you like to accompany me to one of the free rooms my dear and beautiful lady? I got the approval of your boss". He smiled as he drank another bottle of water, he always drank water, somehow alcohol did not do much for him and getting drunk was out of the question.

0703aristotlesleep.jpg

Traveling case slung over his shoulder, tail twitching slightly, Mel peered through the front door with trepidation. The burly man who suggested that he work here had meant it as an insult, but such was his desperation that a few lousy months of prostitution seemed like a reasonable bargain. With Father dead, how else was he to provide for his brothers, not to mention Mother? Doffing his newsboy cap politely, he stepped inside.

I'll work here long enough to pay for the treatment, and that's all. Perhaps I can tell them I'm a waiter when I send the money home... they needn't know.

Mel wasn't so foolish as to think that the business of prostitution would be a clean or a friendly one, but the brothel in question had (he had been told) a reputation for keeping its house in order, so surely it couldn't be that dangerous? In any case, his cousins had teased him about his inexperience for long enough, and if they could manage this, surely he could as well.

He brushed his hair back, adjusted his spectacles, and looked about for the management. Whatever his weaknesses, he knew how to give an interview.

(Profile is here.)

Keane said his piece, the deal was sealed, now it was really time to get to work. "I wouldn't dream of betraying the trust of a brand new friend, it would be a very dangerous mark against myself," While he stated it in his standard tone, Adrian fully meant it, as now was not the time screw up.

The fox, with his cap off, finished his drink and stepped into a more noticeable position within the bar, not too far away from the stage. His gaze focused amongst the crowd of patrons, looking for any women that would catch his eye first. Men, while they had their intrigue, were not really that interesting at the moment. If Adrian was going to make his move, it would be with the ladies first. He quietly patted his ears and made sure he stood at the right angle. First impressions were everything and the fox did not want to screw up.

His silvery eyes wandered about the patrons, hoping to catch the gaze of someone with a very inviting look. Adrian would make sure that one of the women who caught his eye would feel that "come with me" type of invitation that his eyes brought. This was the first approach, the second would be to actively seek someone, but then some ladies did prefer that man, fox, of mystery look.

Start slow, have them come to you, then work your magic He grinned a quiet, but friendly grin, adjusting a small ink pen in his left hand and a piece of rice paper in the other. The movement was done under his sleeves, no one could see him inscribing characters onto the paper.

ToxicLips said:
He smiled as he saw Eloise and grinned. He walked to where she was and sat besides her looking at the bartender, "One drink for the lady, whatever she wants". Smiling she looked at him and grinned, "My name is Jonathan Kineas, would you like to accompany me to one of the free rooms my dear and beautiful lady? I got the approval of your boss". He smiled as he drank another bottle of water, he always drank water, somehow alcohol did not do much for him and getting drunk was out of the question.

As she was looking for the gentleman Keane had instructed her to speak to, she thought it her lucky day when he approached her. She smiled sweetly and offered her delicate hand, "My name is Eloise, pleased to meet you Mr. Kineas." The word free caught her off guard. She wondered if he meant free as in no money or free as in available room. "Perhaps, sir, you can define for me what you mean by free." Her blue eyes met his. "Surely a business man such as yourself knows that everything comes with a price."

He grins and looks at her, "Of course, free as in if you know of a room that is not being used my love". He grinned as he gently kissed her hand with his soft lips. His eyes looked up at her and smiled, "Call me John....". He gently grabbed her hand and began to slowly move his finger in circle in the palm of her hand. "What do you say, want to get out of here my love?"

Eloise nodded, relieved by the fact that she and the gentleman seemed to be on the same page. She smiled softly as he kissed her delicate hand and insisted that she call him by his first name. Perhaps this job was not going to be as bad as she had thought it may be. "Well ok then, John, let me lead the way to a private room so that we can get better aquatinted." She stood to her feet, giving John a moment to look at his purchase before taking his hand and pulling him down the hall.

((Jonathan's Room- http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=17181))

Lizzy walked down the stairs of Eli's room and re-entered the brothel. She glanced around and noticed several new faces since they had made their way into his room the day before. She surveyed the crowd closely, making sure nothing or no one suspicious was there waiting for them to reappear. Everyone looked innocent enough so Lizzy found an open table and had a seat, holding her stomach as it growled.

Eli made his way down right behind Lizzy, sliding into the table with her as he glanced over, hearing the growl of her stomach and patting her leg with a smile. "Okay, let's see about some food then." As the serving girl came to their table, he glanced up at her when she asked what she could get for them. "I'll take two burgers, make those medium rare with the works, large order of fries...actually, just bring us a big basket of fries...and a root beer." Looking to Lizzy, he smiled at her, raising a hand to brush her hair from her face as he tilted his head slightly. "And you can order for yourself." Giving her a wink, he took a quick look around the place to see what sort of activity there was going on. Apparently being what he was gave him quite the appetite...in more ways than one, as she had discovered.

Keane sat in the office, going over papers, reports, trying his best to get things straight in the place, and doing fairly well at it. Glancing up at one of the monitors, he saw that Eli had come downstairs. Standing to leave the office, he let the work load go for the moment, walking back out into the main room, heading for Leon and tapping him on the shoulder. "That would be the man you want to talk to about security," he said as he pointed Eli out to the man, offering a slight smile before he simply turned to take a look around and see who else he might be of help to around the place, since Kelly and Lorie were both still occupied.

Spotting Mel, he decided this was a man who looked like he could use some assistance. "Welcome to the Cat's Meow," he said in greeting, offering a friendly smile as he approached. "What can I do for you? Are you here to sample our girls, perhaps? Or is there something else I can help you with?"

Lizzy couldn't help but laugh at the amount of food Eli had ordered, thinking the whole time he was right on with what she wanted. "I'll have a cheeseburger, medium rare with lettuce, tomato, and mayo and a water....oh oh...and a pickle?" She nodded as she completed her order and then drew her attention back to the man across the table. "I wonder how you worked up such an appetite, hum?" She giggled and slid her hand to his on top of the table to hold. She was unsure if he would be ok with this public display but figured she would test the waters and try her best not to get offended if he pulled his hand away. Her brunette hair was dry now and laid across her shoulders and back with a natural wave. She looked around for the woman she had met before but did not see her just yet.

Sitting at the bar now, Leon noticed two come down from the rooms. Seconds later he noticed Keane walk up to him and tell him of Eli's arrival. He quickly took off after that. With management gone for the most part, it made sense seeming as it was Keane's job to feel that gaps or at least that was what Leon had decided. Still Eli looked rather busy, and he found himself wondering how this place could be so popular. Then Leon decided that it wasn't his place and instead finished his water. Leon thanked the bartender for putting up with him for so long and then turned. Leon's hand firmly grasped his tie to straighten it from the long wait. Once he determined his look satisfactory, he reached into his inside pocket to produce a business card or rather info card seeming he had not officially started one yet. Leon used his professional walk to come up to the side of the table and introduce himself. "My name's Leon and I heard about you looking for security personnel. As your busy at the moment, I just wanted to give you this", Leon held out the business card. "I can be reached on that number at anytime. Seeming as I would like to discuss the terms of my employment. I would rather have your full attention", he stated while he waited for the man to take the card. He knew he was acting arrogant, but he was not in the service anymore. He needed to etch out his place. As much as it bothered him, Keane was the one that made him realize that.

Lizzy looked up as the man approached in the tie, reaching down to her thigh for her weapon. Something smug about the way he appeared didn't sit right with her but she just listened as he spoke to Eli. She thought it rude he did not introduce himself to her though she too, was not much on personal skills. She spoke up before he had an opportunity to leave, realizing that he had probably been waiting quite a while. "He's not busy, Leon, have a seat and have your discussion. I will be at the bar, please just send my food over when it arrives." With that, she stood slowly, surveying the man in the suit and making brief eye contact before she walked past. She found a seat at the bar and observed the crowd, keeping a close eye on Eli and Leon, should she have to interfere.

As Lizzy grabbed hold of his hand, Eli made no move to pull away. In fact, he took hold of hers in response and leaned over to kiss her cheek briefly before he noticed the man approaching them. Tensing a bit, he looked as if he may have been ready to pounce until a card was presented to him. Looking to Lizzy as she spoke, he had started to tell her she didn't have to leave, but it was too late. Pursing his lips, he looked back to Leon and motioned for him to sit, glancing at the card and reading the list of qualifications. "She's a little on edge right now. Don't take it personally. We all are, really."

Glancing to her, he signaled for her to relax a bit before turning his eyes to Leon once more. "It's true we've ran a little short on security thanks to some unfortunate circumstances. I don't have a real second in command, only an interim right now. What I need is someone who can actually run security when I'm not here. Now, you're more than qualified, from what you have listed here. And..." He held up his phone, showing him the screen where Keane had already done the favor of getting Leon's background information and sending it to him. "...you seem to be clean. So here's my question. Can you handle being my head of security? I mean taking care of this place is my job, but I'm also management now, so I need someone who can head up my security team. It'll be probationary at first. But once I'm sure I can trust you, I'll give you the reins in full. And if I can't...well, let's just say that if you try to screw me, or hurt anyone here, the end results wouldn't be pretty."

He was a straightforward negotiator, getting past the fluff and right to the heard of the matter, obviously. "So, Leon." Apparently Keane was good at putting together info through facial recognition software, or there may have been other ways that he had learned the man's name and gotten enough background to submit to Eli, who now locked eyes with Leon across the table. "Can you handle that? If so, you're already in the system and ready to go at the push of a button. All I have to do is send the text to Keane. Is that a direct enough response for you?"

Within in a second the girl made him feel like a jerk. He mentally shrugged it off and did as she requested as more of respect than actually wanting to. Leon then turned to Eli, who was even more blunt than he was. As Eli told him about how he was short handed and was looking for someone to replace him as head of security, Leon found he had the right job after all. He met Eli's gaze with his own and confidently stated, "You won't go wrong by putting your trust in me. I'll show you that". While he did have ambitions of his own, they would in no way interfere with the brothels. Besides, those were things to do on his time anyway. He found his mood to be rising. He then extended his hand to Eli, "I accept".

Eli accepted the hand, giving it a firm shake before hitting send on his phone to let Keane know to put Leon in the system. "Welcome aboard then. Now, would you tell Lizzy she can come back? Your shift starts now. I need to eat and then see if there's anything that needs to be done around here with Kelly apparently occupied." With that he sat back and accepted the root beer that the waitress brought to him with a thankful nod, looking to Lizzy and motioning for her to come back over.

"One last thing, Leon. We might be adding some services soon. That means we're going to need to expand security a bit, so as head of security it'll be your job to screen applicants once your trial period is up. Until then I'll be looking over the ones you suggest myself, but they go through you and get weeded out before ever reaching me. That should cover it." Giving Leon a nod, he sipped his root beer and relaxed in his seat, glancing around the brothel for a moment to make sure all seemed well and peaceful for the time being.

"Yes, understood", he stated moving away from the table. Now he could apologize before he head to get started on his shift. Leon moved up to the bar and approached the girl. "Were done now. I would also like to apologize and introduce myself. My name is Leon, the probationary head of security". He did smile although it probably ended up more like a crooked smirk. He really did not want to take up much of her time, so he turned to walk away. He wanted to familiarize himself with the grounds and seeming they were in a lull, this would be the best time.

She glanced at Leon but did not get a word in before he turned to walk away. Well I'll be damned, she thought, there is someone more socially awkward than me. She laughed to herself at his half attempt at a smile. At least he tried, though she figured it was probably at the instruction of his new boss more than a genuine introduction. He didn't seem to be after her though, which was an improvement from the last couple of Eli's security guard's she had encountered. She wanted to play with him, telling him she had killed the last security guard who crossed her, but decided it might be too tough of a jab at the new guy. She let him walk away to take care of whatever business Eli had given him to complete.

She hopped up from the bar too fast, forgetting how sore her body was. "Ow..." she winced before regaining her composure to rejoin Eli. She walked behind him and bent over, placing a kiss on his cheek. "That was fast" she said, resuming her seat at the table. As soon as she did, the waitress brought their food. She was so hungry, she quickly began to eat her burger, forgetting the manners a lady should have. "Mmmm" she said, her elbows on the table as she took another bite.

Accepting Lizzy's kiss with a smile, Eli made room for her to slide in next to him. "Well, I already knew what I needed to about him. Facial recognition software. Keane had sent me the details before we ever came down." Shrugging a bit, he wondered if he'd ever remembered to tell Kelly that Keane would be coming over to help. Either way, it had seemed like the man had managed to get things in order in just a few short hours. He would be good for managing things with Lorie when he and Kelly were busy.

As their food arrived, he looked to Lizzy and smiled as she immediately tore into the burger. "Yeah, so, I think I'm in love now." Giving her a playful wink, he began to eat his own burger. He usually preferred the meat to be more rare, but such things had a way of getting raised eyebrows, so he simply settled for having it cooked a little. It was a good way to start the day after a long and very enjoyable night. A good meal and the company of a great girl.

Lizzy almost spit out her burger when he said he may be in love, not realizing at first he was kidding. She looked up at him for the "it's a joke" wink and then laughing as she swallowed her bite. She reached over for a few fries and dipped them in ketchup, pulling a few to her mouth at a time. She took another bite, her stomach grateful for the meal after the long wait. The girl should could eat a burger for being a skinny little thing. She grabbed her drink and took a swig to wash down the food. "So your day then, will be busy?" she asked him. "I didn't see that girl...what was her name...Ke...something. Anyway, I was going to ask her if I could step in behind the bar and make a few drinks."

"You can tend bar?" Eli looked to Lizzy with a bit of surprised amusement on his eyes as he stuffed a few ketchup covered fries into his mouth as well. Giving her a shrug, he spoke after having chewed and swallowed most of the mouth full of food. "I don't see what it would hurt. Might make some tips, not that I think you'd be hurting for cash," he told her with a smirk. "Give you something to do to keep you out of trouble I guess. Don't need you getting itchy and stabbing any of my guards." Giving her the 'It's a joke' wink once more, he took another bite of his burger and chased it with a sip of root beer, sighing contently at the meal he was so desperately in need of. Wait, was that the second burger? Wow. He must have inhaled the first one.

"Yeah, I can do a lot of things, including bartending" she said playfully. "Not fair I only stab guards that try to kill me first," she said to him as she grabbed a few more fries and stuffed them in her mouth. She noticed him looking for the other burger and guiltily looked at the almost full burger she had in her hand. She looked at it then up at him and laughed hysterically. She offered him a bite. "I have no idea how that got there."

Shaking his head, he laughed softly, taking a bite of his own burger. "No...I already ate my first one," he said with a shrug. Apparently she had thought she'd grabbed his by mistake. Unable to stop smiling, he simply leaned over and kissed her lips playfully, mouth full of food and all before swallowing his bite. "If you can handle the bar, then sure. Feel free to give it a shot." Taking another sip of his root beer to wash the burger down, he then dipped some fries and stuffed them into his mouth with a grin. "If it gets too boring around here we can always just head back upstairs, after all."

She took a couple more bites before laying down the rest. Her stomach seemed to be full, she laughed when he kissed her with a full mouth of food. Pulling her hand up to his face and pushing him away, afraid she was going to laugh and food would come flying out of her mouth. Her face turned red as she tried to swallow her food before laughing. She finally took a big gulp and swallowed her food. She then reached up to him and pulled him down to her for another kiss, without food this time. "I'll give the bar a go while you take care of whatever you need to take care of...when you're done, i would be more than glad to accompany you back upstairs. If the maid hasn't locked us out due to the mess we left, that is."

"Right...I guess I should call and get a new mattress for the bed...and sheets...and pillows..." He had to smile to himself as he thought about just HOW they managed to destroy the bed. It was definitely a good night. Looking to Lizzy once more, he winked at her playfully. "In that dress I could always just drop by the bar and have a little fun with you back there if it comes down to it," he said with a mischievous grin that made it hard to tell if he was joking or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom