Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Novi] Sex sometimes kills relationships, and other times makes them better. [Mew]

__N o v i.S n o w

Supernova
Cat_by_feimo.jpg

• Elliot sighed heavily as he loosened the tie around his neck. He sat in his car in his driveway, looking over at another figuring his friend was home from work as well. Well, he supposed he should have been since he had worked late that night...real late. He had been slapping on the overtime night after night to avoid his friend's constant sexual play. Over the week or so that has come to past he was beginning to realize that his friend might have been addicted to sex… Then again the other just could have been strapped for sex from not having any in a while… That would have been a good excuse for such, if only he could actually remember a period of time when the other wasn’t screwing the brains out of someone.

Checking his watch he sighed. It was going on 3am. Stretching just a bit, the blonde finally slipped out of his car. Locking, and shutting the door behind him he made his way over to the front door of their house. While isolating several keys just to get to one...he wondered why the hell he had so many. He wasn't even sure if half of them even had a working lock to even still be on his ring. With a careless shrug, his attention went back to slipping into the house. It was dark in the house, something he hadn’t really been expecting when he stepped inside. But, it was pretty late… His friend should be sleep, as he should. But, he wasn’t beat from work just slightly fatigued and feeling oddly energized.

Dropping his jacket, bag, and keys lazily on the floor before his favorite arm chair he traveled into the kitchen to get himself a couple of beers. If all else failed to put him to sleep a good couple of beers should do the trick. Hell, it wasn't as if he had work tomorrow...so he could drink all he wanted and wake up as late as he wished... With a tired yawn, he continued on into the kitchen. Going through the cupboards he retrieved a six pack of Budweiser. Taking his beer he began heading upstairs. Straight to his room he went, not bothering to shut his door. Kicking off his shoes he plopped down onto his bed. Taking one beer from the bunch, he popped off the top and proceeded to drink his room temperature beer. He wasn’t a fan of ice cold beverages. As he drinks his beer, he wondered if his friend were even home. His car was outside but, hell he could have gotten a ride to where he wanted to go.

ChomikImageaspx1.jpg

• "I had a great night. We'll have to do it again sometime." Said a muscular, tanned blonde sitting besides him in the flash red convertable. Matthew looked thoughtful for a moment before flashing a signature smile and stating simply, "We'll see." The youth then removed himself from the car and just before he pushed the door closed he heard the stranger speak once more. "You have my number." The dark haired man simply smiled and closed the door, watching the other drive away. After a second of staring at the road he sighed, rumadging around in his pocket before pulling out a small piece of paper with a number and name written on it, which he just wripped into small pieces and disguarded in the street. Matt had never been one to call a person or sleep with the same man more then once.

As the male turned to walk up the small driveway to his home he noticed that not only was Elliot's car parked there, but there was also a light on in the house. Elliot, Matt's best friend for a number of years it was unable to count, lived with him and was currently home. He had been avoiding the more provocative male as of late and it had started to make him worry. Those deep blue eyes stared at the door for a moment before he pulled his long black hair over one shoulder and stepped into the home that had been left unlocked. Matt took his own keys from his pocket and locked it back up, switching off the living room light before quietly making his way up the stairs. His mind began to wonder whether it would be good to go in and say hello or to just skip any form of greeting and head straight for his room opposite Elliot's. He voted to skip, but he couldn't stop himself rom calling out to the other. "I'm home." His voice was soft as he called and he stepped into his room shutting the door behind him.

Matthew then started to immidiatly change, opting for a shower as he pulled off his crumbled T-shirt revealing his creamy pale skin covered in purple love bites. The tanned man had liked biting him, so it had seemed. Staring at himself in the mirror for a moment, he let himself freeze as he thought through he emotions; he wouldn't let anything disturb him right now.

• The sound of a car door shutting confirmed his thoughts about the other not being home. Perhaps he couldn’t stand being in the house alone when he wasn’t there. With that thought in mind he took a swig of his second beer as he steadily flipped through the channels of his television. Fucking cable. He had over a thousand channels and still it was nothing on he wanted to watch. He didn’t think that Matt would even consider announcing his arrival when he stepped into the house and when he did the sound of his soft voice brought a smile to his lips. Perhaps the other hadn’t sensed that he was steadily distancing himself away. And if he did, this told him he wasn’t too pissed at him if he were in the first place. Blue eyes drifted to his open door as he listened to the other ascend the stairs, waiting for his appearance.

He wondered for a moment if he should say something to the other. Things had become slightly awkward between the two as of late…and it was becoming increasingly hard for the blonde to be able to sit in the same room with the other without feeling aroused. He was such a sexual being… Elliot valued his friendship with Matthew and wanted nothing more. He didn’t want to ruin the special relationship they already had with the added on pressure of actually becoming a couple. He had plenty of friendships end because of such. He turned his head when Matthew disappeared into his room…gulping down the last bit of his beer before sighing heavily. He hadn’t spoken to, or even seen his friend for the past week or so. The least he could do to confirm that their friendship was still valued by him, was talk to the other. Pushing himself up from his bed, he grabbed another beer from the nightstand and opened it. Guzzling down half the bottle, he let out a quiet breath of air. “Here’s to nothing…” he thought to himself before he polished off the rest of the bottle before placing it back into the case of beers. Casually he stepped out of his room and sauntered down the hall to Matthew’s bedroom.

Sighing softly he raised a hesitant fist to the male’s door and knocked softly. Feeling slightly buzzed from the beer, he didn’t feel so wary about seeing his best friend anymore. “Hey...open up Matt…” he said as he leaned up against the door frame, his face nearly planted in the door. The male was originally taller than Matt, but when the other would open the door he would find that the blonde was at eye level because he was slouching up against the door frame. “I wanna talk to you~”

• Mathew was shifting through the clothes in his wardrobe as he heard the footsteps outside; he just figured that Elliot was heading downstairs for some reason unknown to him. He blinked a little as he heard a knock on his door and frowned, standing straight with a T-shirt in his hand, his head looking back over his shoulder to stare at the door and listen to the voice the other side of it. The dark haired male was a little more then suprised when he heard that his friend wanted to talk. It made him slightly uneasy. A small feeling of sickness bubbled up in his stomach and he felt all fluttery for a moment. If he could have discribed it, it would have been the phrase 'having butterflies in your stomach.'

Pulling on this new T-shirt to hide the marks over his body, he stepped over the he wore upon entering the room and kicked it to the side before making his way over to the door. Matthew had always had a crush on his friend, ever since they met. It's not like it was love at first sight or anything; he just had a good feeling. This feeling was one that had progressed to caring and then to love, though he would never admit it to Elliot. The youth was terrified of rejection and sleeping around was much easier then asking someone to go on a date or become partners. He slept around not because he enjoyed being with thousands of different men, but because he needed someone with him; he needed to be wanted, even just for one night. When Matt left his partners he almost always felt drained, not because of the sex, but because he was being left. He hated feeling so needy.

Turning the door handle, he quickly pulled it towards him and stared at his friend for a moment. Elliot had strange body posture; he was slouching and staring directly at Matt, leaning against the door frame. How odd. "What do you want to talk about?" The youth questioned, raising an eyebrow inquisitivly before stepping aside to allow the other into his bedroom; somewhere he always pictured Elliot, though he knew it would never happen. He knew that Elliot wanted them to remain friends and that is how they would remain until the other changed his mind.

• He smiled a relieved smile when the other opened the door. He honestly wasn’t expecting to get a response. He had been being an ass avoiding his best friend and he felt fucking terrible about it and wanted to make it up to him somehow. “Nothing really… I mean I haven’t seen you all week and all… I kinda just wanted to catch up ya’know?” he said as he stepped into the room. Spotting the worn shirt Matthew had kicked to the side he reached down and picked it up. It smelled like expensive men’s cologne…a flavor that really didn’t mix well with his friend. It was pretty clear to the male that the other had just come from sleeping around again.. Go figure huh? Tossing the shirt into the nearby hamper basket he made his way over to Matthew’s bed.

Instead of sitting on the comfortable looking mattress he took a spot on the carpet. Using the bed as support for his back and neck, Elli allowed his head to fall back onto the bed. “I feel like shit for avoiding you Matt… I feel like I’m losing my touch at being a good friend or something and I was wondering if you were mad at me…” he said as he stared up at the ceiling. “I mean…” with a pause, he lifted his head from the bed, blue eyes gazing over to his friend. “I’ve been pretty much avoiding you and I know you can tell. I’m not one to enjoy working late all that much and I’m pretty much it showed whenever we did manage to catch a glimpse of each other.” He continued on with a sigh. “Just be honest with me alright. I won’t be mad if you are mad at me. I’ll just do whatever I can to make you un-mad at me.” Elliot said with a small smile. He wondered if it were painfully obvious that he was slightly drunk now. He know he seemed too relaxed…but couldn’t help how mellow beer made him feel when he drunk enough.

Allowing his head to fall back down onto the bed, he shifted upon the floor so that his legs were now stretched outward instead of tucked uncomfortably beneath him. The last thing he needed was a charley horse. Those damn things were painful. Damn he hoped Matt didn’t think he needed to be drunk to talk to him…

• Matthew closed his door quietly when the other entered and turned to stare at Elliot for a moment. Was he sniffing his shirt? The look on his face was now full of confusion as he watched his friend throw the shirt into the dirty hamper and then wander across the room to the bed. How odd. It then became apparent that Elliot had been drinking when the blonde decided to apologise for his actions. So that was why he was talking to him like this. "I'm not mad at you." Matthew let out a small sigh as he made his way over to Elliot, sitting opposite him with his back against the wall; his legs crossed in front of him. When he was comfortable, he once again began to talk.

"I'm not mad. I know I've been kind of....fickle lately." Matt spoke with a strange tone, as if he were holding back something he didn't want to say. Before he went on, the thought crossed his mind that Elliot might not even remember their conversation in the morning, so he decided to be selfish and express his emotions. "I've just been really lonely. I don't know how to discribe it. Because I..I can't have someone I want, I just have to find someone else to satisfy me." Matthew looked down to his lap as he spoke, clearing his throat awkwardly after he stuttered. A strand of black hair fell over his shoulder and he frowned at the hands in his lap. "I don't expect you to understand. And if you don't want to hang around with me anymore then that's fine." It would not be fine. "I just...I really like you. I have liked you since I first met you and now it's becoming painful."

When the two first meet, Matthew had never even had sex before. As they got to know each other and Matt started to discover his true feelings, he started to become addicted to the company of another, addicted to sex. It hadn't been hard to fall to the lust, but it he knew it would be a different matter getting out of that way of living; if he ever could.

• Just because he was drunk didn’t mean he was going to be incoherent and forgetful. But obviously the other male wouldn’t know such since it wasn’t often he got to see him drunk. A relieved sigh escaped his lips when Matthew confirmed he weren’t mad at him. It was a large burden off his shoulders and now he felt he could actually look at the other for longer than a couple of seconds without feeling the guilt of having avoided him. He watched off and on as the other positioned himself on the bed until he was comfortable, blue eyes fluttering shut when the male actually found his comfort spot. Elliot listened attentively as the other began to explain himself, even though it probably looked as if he were drifting off into a light sleep.

It was when Matt started to touch base on his feelings that the blonde’s eyes opened. He sat up off the bed and rolled over so that now he was on his knees looking up at the other. So…. Matthew was using those guys to fill the empty void that he wanted to fill with him. He honestly couldn’t believe what his friend was saying. He couldn’t believe that he was the cause of his addiction….all because he was too afraid to act on the emotions and instincts bubbling up inside of him. Elliot climbed onto the bed and positioned himself so that now he was sitting next to the other. “I understand what you mean…” he finally spoke after some silence. “And I’m sorry…” he added on as he placed a hand on Matt’s face, directing his head toward him so now they were looking straight at each other. “But I don’t know if I can commit myself to a relationship like that with you…”

He didn’t want to ruin their friendship. But he didn’t want Matthew to keep hurting himself either. He moved to position himself between his friend’s legs, his hands gently grabbing onto Matthew’s hips. Leaning forward he whispered, “But….I’ll be glad to shorten my hours to try and appease your sexual drive any way I can…” Elli said softly into the male’s ear. He spoke as if sex also couldn't fuck a relationship up. Even though he knew it could, he couldn't help but throw such a suggestion out there. He wanted to help Matt cope any way he could.

• Mathew didn't look at the other who appeared to be falling sleep below his as he waited in the awkward silence that was starting to build up and make itself known. The long, dark haired male felt himself fidget a little, staring off to the side with a distant look about his features. The last thing he expected Elliot to do was turn at face him and his dark blue eyes stared into bright hues as he tried to peel himself away; not wanting to look at the other. He wasn't blushing or showing any outwards signs of embarrassment, but he felt a little idiotic for saying anything. His mind hadn't stopped trying to come up with the out come of their 'heart to heart' conversation.

The youth hoped that Elliot wouldn't come to the conclusion of why he was sleeping around so much, but apparently he had and that made him feel sick. Such a dirrty, perverse secret had been let into the open and every second made him feel tense and ill. Once again, Elliot had surprised him and climbed up next to him on the bed; unfortunatly it was even harder to look in a different direction, so Matthew just stared quietly, sitting still as if he were waiting for something. He didn't want his friend to give him an answer, he just wanted him to go back to his room and hate on him until the two found it unbarable to be in the same room together; it would surely make this easier. Matt was relieved to hear the other break the silence, but he simply turned to stare back at his lap. He didn't really understand...did he? Upon the apology he felt himself let out a small breath he had no idea he was holding and flinched as the hand touched his face and pulled it to stare at the other gently. And the dark haired male did; he looked quietly at Elliot as he rejected his feelings. What could he do?

It hurt. It was the hurt he'd been avoiding since they had first met but somehow ten times worse then he imagined. Matthew's expression was pained and helpless as he stared at his friend, but he did not speak. What could he say? Would he beg him? Would he plead with him? Would he cry? No, he couldn't do any of those, so instead he kept silent. As Elliot positioned himself inbetween his legs he leaned back a little on his hands, blinking now completely confused at the actions. Then the blonde whispered and he felt himself flare up with colour, his face becoming a bright red. His head was telling him one thing while his heart said another. His body reacted as his mouth said something completely different. "I-I don't think...I don't think I could...do that.." Matt found himself stuttering as he tried to say the right thing, but his sex crazed body was already reacting in a different way. He his boxers tightening below and one hand lifted from the bed to glide along the males material covered torso before beginning to undo his pants.

• He knew the other male couldn’t refuse him. He knew that his body would tell him the truth. Was he playing on Matthew’s emotions? Perhaps. True friends didn’t let their friends go through their pain alone. Especially when they were the cause of said pain. The blond wasn’t sure if everyone followed such a rule, but he would try to see this problem of Matthew’s through to the end. He had avoided the situation long enough… And now as he sat between the brunette’s warm thighs…. he realized he wanted this probably as much as his sex crazed friend—or more. He leaned, just a bit into Matt’s soft touch as his fingers brushed against his torso, an invisible shiver traveling up his spine. As the other began to work at his pants he slipped out of his shirt, tossing it onto the floor below.

“Do you remember what I promised to you the day we became friends?” he questioned softly as his fingers danced along the waist band of Matt’s pants. “I promised that not matter what, I would always be there for you… No matter the circumstances.” With a smile he began to work at the brunette’s pants. Once he had them undone he slipped a warm hand down them and grabbed a hold of Matthew’s slightly hardened member. “I may not be willing to commit… and I’m sorry for that but…. I’ll opt for the next best thing. And if that means fucking you senseless every minute of every day then so be it.” He said with a soft chuckle before he began to move his hand. Gently, Elliot stroked his friend through the briefs he wore. Taking his free hand, he cupped the back of Matthew’s head grasping a fistful of his silken hair. Tugging gently, he tilted his head back. Without warning Elliot captured Matthew's lips in an almost forceful, no, cotrolling kind of way. His tongue slipped between his lips mere seconds after their lips touched, caressing the space between Matt’s luscious ones for passage inside. He felt he was going at this all wrong, but couldn’t bring himself to stop.

He didn't want to.

In all honesty he did want Matthew for his own. It was the very reason why he suggested he, himself be his friend’s sexual outlet. He didn’t like it when the other would sleep around… One could even go as far as to say he was even a little jealous. It was this reason that Elliot was always so rude to whomever the brunette would ever bring around. It was his jealousy that drove him to separate himself from the other for the past week. His envy that fueled his actions right now. He didn’t want any other man to lay a finger on Matthew. Quite frankly he didn’t even want one looking the brunette’s way. But that was just too controlling and domineering. That wasn’t Elliot. That was just the alcohol and deeply rooted jealousy mixing in the worst of ways at the moment. Well, that’s what he’d hoped anyhow.

• Matthew wasn't at all embarrassed as the other slipped out of the material covering his chest. His deep eyes took in ever inch of him, lust filling them as he unbuttoned the pants with his right hand, his other hand still supporting his weight. "I remember." He mumbled, a little more confidently then he had spoken before; pleased to hear the other repeat his promise. Was them having sex part of the promise? He wondered, but didn't relay it to the other as he tugged a little at the waist line of his jeans, pulling them down the others hips. A moment later his own pants were being unzipped but he didn't once take his eyes off the other's face. As he felt the others hand slip into his pants, he gasped lightly, shivering at the contact. He reacted well; he could feel himself hardening by the second at every small movement of Elliots hand. Matthew didn't comment on the others opinion of the matter and what he could do instead of being a couple, but he did move his eyes to stare at his own hand now, the hand that was slowly slipping into the others boxers; it was a little awkward because of the position.

As Elliot's hand moved around the back of his head he tensed a little, feeling himself being pulled into a kiss. It was horrible to think that only minutes ago was he having sex with another person, and when he returned home he was having sex straight away again. Thats when he remembered all of the marks on his body that were concealed under his shirt. Elliot wasn't supposed to see them; it made him panic a little. Matt tilted his head back ever so slightly as his hair was tugged and stared up to his friend, his eyes only half lidded as he watched the other, only to close them when he felt the kiss. The youth kissed back just as forcefully as the other, his lips parting almost instantly when the others tongue came in contact with them. It was like he had changed into a different person as he pushed the other backwards, straddling Elliot's waist on the bed and leaning down to continue the kiss.

Matthew never noticed Elliot's jealousy before; he was very good at concealing it when the long haired male brought 'friends' home. It was all a passionate rush as he lifted himself off the males stomach with his knees that were either side of Elliot's body and reached under him to slip his hands down into the others pant once again, this time under his boxers too. He gripped the blondes member firmly and began moving his hand back and forth, rubbing the other a little roughly, still continuing the kiss.

• No, sex wasn’t supposed to be part of the promise but… Hell his friend transformed into something he never would have imagined in his wildest dreams, and the mere thought set every part of his body on fire. His eyes fluttered shut slowly as Matthew’s hand slipped into his pants. It was an action he never wanted to occur…. But always wished it would. His own member throbbed with excitement, hardening almost instantaneously beneath the brunette’s gentle hand. When his lips would part to allow his tongue access, he immediately deepened the kiss. However, it ended abruptly as he was pushed back onto the bed. For a moment he thought Matthew was rejecting him but that thought was quickly pushed out of his mind when the other positioned himself over top of him and proceeded to continue their kiss of passion.

Elliot couldn’t help but let out a soft moan when Matthew once again took a hold of his member. This time however, his boxers weren’t in the way and the other was much more aggressive with his movements. His hips moved just a bit, gently thrusting his fully erect cock into the palm of his friend’s increasing the friction that was already there causing the blonde to moan once again. He reached forward so he could continue what he’d started but came up a little short. Wrapping his arms around the male’s waist, he brought their bodies closer together before rolling over. He didn’t continue there kiss right away, instead he brought his warm lips to the other’s smooth neck. Taking his hands he grabbed a hold of Matthew’s pants and began to remove them. Once he’d gotten them down to the other’s calves he used just one hand to swiftly pull them off, using the other to slip under Matthew’s shirt.

He hand idly began to toy with the other’s left nipple as he pressed a kiss to the male’s stomach just below his navel. Slowly he used his free hand to raise the shirt, kissing higher and higher as he did. Blue eyes fluttered open slowly, meeting with a bite mark or two placed on Matthew’s smooth skin. He was sure there were more, but forced himself not to look. He ignored them as best he could as he raised the shirt just above the other’s nipples. He didn’t want to make a show and ruin their moment. He would just, wait for them to go away and make his own. Now that Matthew’s chest was exposed to him, the blond instantly wrapped his lips around Matt’s left nipple, suckling gently. As he did, he dropped a hand between there bodies and slipped it into Matthew’s briefs. Taking a hold of his cock he slowly maneuvered it massed the elastic band. Wrapping his hand around the male’s shaft he began stroking from top to bottom with each movement of his arm. As he worked his hand, he moved his mouth onto the male's right nipple, nipping at it gently, before paying it the same attention he had given the other.

• Matthew's body was becoming increasingly hotter by the second. He felt great for doing this but a small voice in the back of his mind was telling him to stop, that it wasn't right. What was so wrong with playing around with a friend? The voice only became louder with that question and he tried his best to ignore it, pushing through the lust and passion instead of the doubt. Hearing Elliot moan snapped him out of his train of thought as he heard it; the noise made him shiver with excitement. The male who was currently straddling the blonde felt himself smile into the kiss a little at the other's hip thrusts; Matt enjoyed making people happy.

Feeling the arms around his waist he blinked, his eyes opening as they were rolled by Elliot, switching up positions. He let himself make a small gasp as he hit the soft sheets and he moved his hands to stroke his friends thighs as he felt the contact to his neck. An incoherent noise moaned it's way through the dark haired males lips and he tilted his head to the side a little to allow the other to get closer. Those deep blue eyes were half lidded as he stared and he shuffled out of his pants as they were removed. Matthew felt himself shiver as the hand travelled up his shirt and he arched his back at the great sensation from having his sensitive nipple played with. "A-Ah..." He called out, closing his eyes completely now.

When the shirt was being moved higher a small alarm went off in his head about the marks, but to his reliefe Elliot didn't seem to stop whether he saw them or not. The male moved his arms up above his head and then slowly slipped out of his shirt, disguarding it off to the side somewhere as he fidgeted in pleasure. Moaning lightly as the others lips cupped his hardened bud, he moved his hands to grip hand fulls of Elliot's golden blonde hair gently, tilting his head back into the bed. Matthew found himself panting a little when the other started to stroke him as well and he started to thrust his hips into his friends hand. He started to think that he'd done this a hundred times before, but that this was the best experience he'd ever had.

Back
Top Bottom