Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vampire's Slave

selfi

Super-Earth
Chrys sat in a chair tapping a tattoo on the old rough table in the small dining room of her parents house. "Mother, I don't want to go." Her green eyes were filled with sorrow and slight fear. She stood and began to pace, her light blue gown rustling as she found herself by the window. Her light brown hair was pulled back, two braids lined her face. She had just turned of age, and as the town's Master Vampire dictated, a girl of age must be offered up in exchange to guard the town. Chrys had been chosen to be that such girl.

Chrys's mother turned from baking supper, "Darling, you must go. It is for the safety of the village that you go." Chrys sighed; she felt as if she was a virgin sacrifice, her gown might as well have been white and flowers adorning her hair. Her gown rustled as she walked back to her original spot sat with her back to the door.

It was yet again time for him to take payment from the town that he protected. Or what he considered protection. He didn't give them money, he didn't patrol the streets, he didn't get rid of the criminals in the town. He didn't care. The only thing he offered them was protection from himself. They were so ready to give up their young women to him, it was fascinating. A shiver of pleasure ran down his spine as he made his trek from his mansion built into the mountains to the town that was down below. He couldn't wait for this woman.

Sure, he had had many a women in his life time, but he was getting so much better at restraining himself. Felix remembered the first time they gave him a woman. She was draining and dead within the first hour that she was in his mansion. He couldn't help it, she smelled so good. Now he could keep them for weeks before draining them. That is...if he drank from them regularly and only took a little of their blood here and there. This was going to be fun.

His vampiric speed aided him in getting to the house where he could smell her. Women who come of age have a different smell than those who are still young, and different than those who are older. It was like sweet nectar to his senses, and all of his predatory instincts came alive in his body. His shoulder length brown curly hair bounced around his face a bit, and he raised his hand to knock on the door. He didn't wait for an answer. Instead, he just kicked the door open, making it swing on its now broken hinges.

"Evening lovelies," He answered in a deep voice, rich with a strange accent. He smiled to the two of them, his bright amber eyes almost glowing. He looked first to the woman cooking, and then to the girl at the table. His smile grew when he saw her, his white teeth glistening as he did so. "Sorry I'm early...I couldn't resist." He answered as he dusted off his very expensive robes - fit for a king.

The tattoo Chrys had begun again was more violent, she sighed, her anger overriding all her other feelings. "Very well, if I must do this then I will." she spoke to her mother, "I will make you proud of me." She smiled slightly at her mother. Chrys looked around the small house that she had lived in since she was a small girl, around the corner was her room, pieces of parchment that she had begun writing a story upon, the books that had given her the ideas and the ink spots on her comforter that would forever be there. A long night of writing and the ink well haven fallen over.

Chrys shook her head and looked back to her mother and sighed. Things were not going to be pretty when this vampire came to take her away. She remained seated and watched her mother cook silently, her face falling as the minutes went by. "Mother, I love you." Chrys said quietly. Zeza didn't seem to hear her and went on with cooking. She looked at her mother's back sadly before looking down at the table.

Chrys traced the sloppy heart that was carved into the old wood. She had been five when she had taken her deceased father's knife and carved the heart. She had nicked herself several times, the scars still on her fingers, but she had managed to make full heart. With their initials in the middle. Tears started falling onto the table and Chrys breathed in sharply, trying to stop the flow. A knock on the door sounded and her mother's back remained to dinner, Chrys sighed and started to turn to get it when the door was slammed inward.

Splinters shot up as her fingernails bit deep into the wood. Chrys turned around and glared at the vampire, "You know, you could wait for someone to open the door!" she flew around, standing now, anger flashing in her eyes, her braids slapping her face. She began to continue the rant, but caught herself. "Forgive me M'Lord." she bowed low, she raised slowly, her eyes down, though her head held high. "Good evening." Chrys walked swiftly to her mother, not caring if he wanted her to say goodbye or not. "I love you Mother." he hugged her and then spoke low in her ear, "I will see you again." Joining the vampire at the door she nodded shortly, "I am ready."

Back
Top Bottom