Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Man with the Voice ((Hat + Dozer))

Anne nodded and looked around the room he'd shown her, giving a light smile. "Jeez, I almost don't want to go back," she joked, giving a giggle. She glanced over where he said the bathroom was, sure it was just as lovely. "I think I'm okay for now," she said as she turned back to him, hoping a bit to get more of a tour of the mansion. Her naive mind wasn't really able to consider any other motives or plans he might have for them in this room.

"Ah." he said. "Must feel good to wander about like that, in your underwear." he said with a smile. "Never had the gall to do it myself, though."

Anne smiled and nodded, looking down at her bra and panties. "I don't usually do this, actually. Just, those clothes started to get hot and stuffy for some reason, I didn't want to wear them anymore. This is nice," she said, looking back to him.

"Really." he arced an eyebrow. "Huh. Well, in any case, you'll have to be dressed tommorow." he chuckled. "When you go out. Unless... you're into that sorta thing?" he laughed. "But you don't strike me as the sort to like people seeing you naked."

Anne's eyes brightened at his mention of tomorrow and some plans for them. "Oh, what will we be doing?" she asked, then blushed and giggled. "No, I'm not into th-" she said, stopping as he finished his next sentence, the words getting into her head and doing their magic. Someone seeing her naked...That sounded really exciting actually, it would be so freeing. Someone she knew, or even some sort of stranger gazing at her nude body... Her pussy got slightly wet and she gave a slight moan. "Actually, I'm pretty interested in that," she said in a slight teasing voice, hands moving by themselves to her back, undoing the strap of her bra. Adjusting her arms, she let it fall to the floor with a shudder, nipples hardening as they were exposed to the air.

"Are you?" he asked gently, moving closer. "Thank goodness for the decency laws appeal." he said, slowly. "Where, then?" he asked. "The school will be empty. Maybe you'd like to start there?"

Anne listened to him, smirking as he offered they go to the school. "That sounds good, let's go," she said. Even the risk of someone seeing her like this, her chest bare and only panties to hide her pussy and ass...It made her shiver once more, pussy slicking up as well. "Now," she added a bit assertively, excited for this, clear by her very hard nipples.

"Get dressed, first. You want to have some fun? Then don't do anything unless I say so when we get there." he smiled. "If you want to have fun with this... you should make it last as long as you can." he murmured.

Anne smirked and nodded, putting the bra back on. "Okay, that sounds good," she said, trusting his word and wanting to get going. "Let's get back downstairs so I can get my other clothes, stuffy and annoying as they are," she said with a frown, sort of wishing she could just stay like this.

He smiled, making a few calls as they went. Appaerently he needed to let someone know wherever he went. "I'll have a driver pick us up soon." he said with a smile, closing the phone with a grin.

It was time to play.

Anne went down to the foyer with him, frowning a bit as she put the icky clothes back on. She left the sweater lying there, only wearing her blouse over the bra, along with her jeans and shoes. "All right, sounds good," she said, starting to think more about what they were going to do, and lightly smirking. "I can't wait."

He hummed quietly to himself as he gathered a few things. A camera, a pair of scissors, a flashlight. He then lead her outside, into the car. The drive was brief, and soon, they made their way to the school. He chuckled. "Such a familiar place." he said to her. "A good place to start your forays into this new idea." he said, opening the door for her. "Before you go in. Your shoes." he said simply.

Anne got into the car excitedly, smiling as they drove away from the mansion and to the school, a rather quick trip. She nodded as he spoke, looking to him. "Yeah, I think so too," she said. In this state, pretty much anywhere would be good for her though. At his command, she nodded and slipped them off, getting out of the car and heading to the door of the school with him.

"Must feel strange to walk these halls barefoot. I know you don't like these clothes, so let me do you a favour." he said as they entered the front hall. He leaned down, cutting a line up her pants legs to her knees, then around each leg. He tossed the squares of denim into the garbage. "Feels better?"

Anne giggled as they went through the door and into the halls, feeling strange being here during break and without her shoes. Soon she would have even less clothes, and she shivered at the thought. "Yeah, it's weird," she said, gaze watching him carefully as he cut at her jeans, turning them into shorts. "Yes, it is better," she said with a smile.

"To think, walking these halls that so many students do every single day." he said, taking the scissors again and cutting the legs to half their length once more. He gently touched the exposed skin.

"Yeah," Anne said, her body shaking slightly at the thought of her fellow classmates seeing her nude in the school, biting her lip to hide a moan. Shivers flashed through her again as he cut the jeans even shorter, lightly touching her thigh with his fingertips. "Imagine if they were here, watching this," she muttered, sighing slightly as her pussy got more slick, thoughts still racing through her.

"This is such fun." he said quietly. "I might just buy you clothes to cut them off of you." he said, cutting up the sides of her pants to the waistband, smiling.

Anne giggled, watching as the rest of her legs were slowly revealed, panties visible through the slit that went along her jeans. "I would love that, watching you slowly cut and tear away my clothes until I'm naked," she said, giving another shudder and gentle, slight moan.

He smiled, cutting into the sides of the panties and pulling them out. He held them up before her, and shredded them into tiny peices, grinning.

Anne smiled as she watched him tear up the remainder of her jeans and panties, knowing she had nothing covering her pussy or ass. Shivers again went through her as the cold air touched her now bare vagina, hitting her wet folds and making her moan just slightly, being here in this public place and half-nude making it even better. "Now my top?" she said, mostly a request, begging him to tear it away.

He smiled. "Go on, take your seat." he said, waiting until she did. As soon as she was comfortable, he slowly, carefully cut away the buttons, one at a time.

Anne nodded and sat down for him, eyes watching the blades as they cut up her shirt, one by one. A slight moan came with each one that fell away, each cut up that revealed more and more of her skin.

Slowly, the scissors cur strips of cloth from either side of the front of the shirt, widening the gap until he reached her sleeves and simply cut them open. "Imagine if the class was here. Doing this to yourself as you got bored..."

Anne shivered, moaning with a nod as he cut up the shirt, the soft skin of her tummy becoming more and more revealed as he went. "Oh, I want them to be, all of their eyes on my body while I strip for them, slowly letting them see more and more of me," she said, hand starting to travel to her crotch, legs opening a bit as her hand rubbed at her wet pussy.

Back
Top Bottom