Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

His Little Treasure [Rekoj/Torrid]

He grinned as he watched her fingers rub quicker and quicker, inspecting her pussy as she came, smiling as he watched her motions very close. As she came, he pulled her hand away from her slit, bringing his hand there instead as she was right on the peak he sent his hand up between her spread legs to smack her pussy once more, right at the moment of her climax. He kept his hand against her and kept rubbing, until it was obvious that she had finished getting off. He grinned as he walked around her, leaning down to kiss her lips, "I love you too babe, next time you want to buck against me... just ask, and I won't have to smack you. You are the best though, always will be... now roll over so I can cuddle with you for a bit, alright?"

While normally a smack to her slit would drive her crazy it seemed to intensify Layna's orgasm. She screamed when his hand connected and she rode out her orgasm against his hand. "I'm sorry Master I didn't mean to make you smack me.. I just... I couldn't control it.. it felt sooo good. It was like my hips did it all by themselves." She rolled over as he commanded.

He loved the feeling of her moving her body against his hand with the orgasm, finally pulling it away as she rolled over. He laid in bed beside her, kissing her nose softly as he crawled in beside her and brought his face close to hers. She truly was beautiful, her petite body kept perfect for him, she was everything he could ever want in life and he wouldn't bear to lose her. He knew how she listened to him, like a good girl, but she was so good looking that it worried him. He felt he didn't deserve her, and so he kept an obedient hand ready to keep her his. He brought his chest against hers in bed and his hand ran up and down her spine, giving her bottom another spank to make his point as he spoke, "Just remember.. I have the power to give you pain or pleasure... and the choice is usually yours. You'd better keep your hips in check, or else I'll have to teach them myself."

"I know Master I'll keep my hips in check from now on. I'm sorry" Layna fiddled with the material of the blanket nervously and chewed on her bottom lip. She wanted to ask Johnathan a question but she was afraid she'd be punished for it. She really really hated when she asked him something, or wanted something that angered him enough to require punishment. "Master..." she said softly "can i.." she looked around a little "can i ask you something?"

"Mmm, darn, I would have loved to have taught them that lesson myself," he brushed in to kiss her forehead, annoyed with the loose strands that had fallen in the way he began to brush them off to the side as he propped himself on his side to look at her. He loved how cute she was in her nervousness, he loved the way she fiddled, and it was obvious he loved her with the way he looked at her.

He wasn't sure what she was so nervous about, but when she asked if she could ask him something he nodded assuringly before kissing her forehead and smiling at her. "Of course babe, you can ask me anything." He wasn't ready for what was about to come, he thought it was a little question, maybe asking if he'd punish her more, he was oblivious to what she truly wanted.

"Well.. I.." she twirled a stand of hair and tugged it nervously. "I was wondering." she bit her bottom lip, come on Layna just spit it out you can do it. She mentally yelled at herself. "If maybe I could be allowed out of the house.. " she was waiting for the punishment to begin "you know, to take a walk or uhm go to the bookstore." She closed her eyes tight and waited for his anger.

The love and warmth that was in his expression seemed to disappear in an instant, his affectionate stroking stopped in an instant and his hand remained motionless beside her face. He stared at her like she had just suggested they start seeing other people, there was a numbness, a sense of betrayal. He stared into her eyes, trying to figure out her intentions, instantly assuming she wanted somebody else, somebody or something better. He spoke not in a cold voice, but a confused one, "If you want books I can get you books, love. You know we go shopping together once a month.. what is it you want? Why do you want to go for a walk?"

"I know you can.." she frowned and rubbed her hand over his cheek softly "I love you Master.. more than anything in this world. It's just been so long that I've been able to look at a selection of books and decide which ones I want too read." she traced his jaw with her finger, there were tears burning the back of her eyes. "I want go for a walk because its nice to take in fresh air every once and awhile, and for exercise."

He went silent, unable to think of anything but how this could lead to something worse. At first it's a walk, but what if suddenly she wants to try and do more? That just means she'd just find her own place, leave him, and he'd be alone in this place. He wouldn't have it, he simply couldn't understand a world in which he'd lose her. He wouldn't allow it, and so he shook his head, "No. I'll buy you a treadmill, and get you a few more windows if that's what you want but you can't go for a walk out there. Not without me, at least. What if somebody grabs you, Layna? You're too good-looking to go for a walk on your own."

Tears fell from her eyes as he told her she would not be allowed to go for walk, she would not be allowed to do anything "Good looking people go for walks everyday" she mumbled and pushed her face into her pillow. "You'll give me everything but what I want.. and I give you everything.. I've given you everything."

'I'll buy you a treadmill if you want to walk, I'll install more windows.. but you can't live outside of this room without me' she thought the words to herself and they burned in her soul. She wasn't a real person. She decided.. she was.. an obsession, a possession.

He stood up as she mumbled and cried, he'd had enough of this, enough of this talk. Just a few moments ago he had been completely content with the evening, the way she'd begged for him and moaned for him, the total satisfaction and then the warmth in his arms. But now.. it was all gone, there was no more love in the air, no more love in his eyes. He stood up and began to drag her by the ankle off of the bed, glaring coldly at the stool as he began to drag her, not even giving her time to prepare herself as he tugged her off of the bed. "See, see what happens when you try and ask for things you know I can't let you have? You're not safe out there Layna, you need me. You should know better than to ask for these dangerous things, look at us now, you crying, me upset. You've got to learn how to keep us happy, instead of bringing these kinds of emotions upon us.. apparently I need to teach you a lesson."

He finished dragging her, bringing her close to the stool and standing in silence, pointing at the stool as he demanded. "Turn around when you bend over this time, apparently you've made me get the shackles set up."

She screamed as he pulled her off the bed by the ankle, she didn't think she'd ever made him this angry before. Her body hit the floor with a hard thunk, she was sure she'd have a huge bruise along her side along with whatever else he planned to do to her. She should have kept her mouth shut, asked him for a new book and moved on. She knew what he was like, she knew that no matter how many times she proved she loved him. No matter how many times she did everything right, he'd always be insecure. He'd never trust her. He'd never love her enough to give her the one thing she needed the most.

Layna cried as he stood her up and pointed at the stool, it was times like this that she knew why her mother and father and everyone in her family had begged her not to go with him, not to be with him. But she loved him. So she turned away from him and bent over the stool. Waiting for her punishment.

"Y'know what I think, I think you like the punishments I give you... I think you enjoy them too much for them to be punishments anymore," he started as he spanked her already reddened rear just once. "I think you like the spankings, I think you like when I fuck your ass, I think you like to have your mouth fucked by me... no, there's really only one thing that actually hurts you, actually pisses you off." He began to set up the shackles so they'd go through a loop in the ground, and as he latched one around her left leg he began to tighten it up. As he tightened the shackle, it pulled her left leg outward, spreading it.

He set up the other shackle quickly as well, attaching it to her right and slowly spreading her right legs, so both of her legs were spread wide for him. He walked around to the front of her, bending over so he'd look into her eyes. He looked right into her eyes, noticing the fear, and loving it as he stood up and walked around to her behind. He sent his hand up into her pussy with a smack, rubbing afterwards, trying to find her clit before winding up and smacking again. "I think you hate it when I smack your pussy, I think you hate the way I can make your cunt sting, I think this is the only true punishment I have left."

She wanted to curse and scream at him, because as soon as he said that there was only one thing that pissed her off she knew exactly what he was going to do. But he was wrong, at this moment she hated it all. She hated everything about the situation. She tried to tell herself that she hated him, but it wasn't true at all. She loved him so much it hurt, that his actions hurt her. That his distrust of her ate away at her soul day after day that she stayed locked up in this place he called their home.

Layna kept her mouth shut, and even if he demanded word from her she didn't think she could give them to him. Which would only make the punishment worse, but even as she feared it, she was resigned to it. She'd take it, he'd bruise not only her pussy but her soul and he'd never know. It was better that way.

He hated it when she shut down, it was the worst for him. He loved her, he loved to hear every noise she made, including the ones of pain. The squeaks, the groans, the whines, he was denied them all as she went silent. He would do anything to draw that sound out of her, do anything to hear her plead for him to stop. He smacked her once again, grunting instead of speaking from the effort, "You have to understand Layna, I'm doing this for you. You could get kidnapped out there, you're more beautiful than most others out there, there are those that would up and take you away from me."

He smacked her ass this time, before walking around to his dresser of toys and tools of punishment. He pulled out something he normally used her on her ass, he pulled out a jockey's riding crop. The thing whipped quickly, and always made a good impact. He walked in front of her, to show her it. He patted her forehead and said, "You've got to remember, I can bring you pain or pleasure.. it's up to you which one you get." He walked around behind her and brought his palm up to her slit, this time rubbing it up and down, trying to get her aroused, trying to bring her clit more out so he could cause her pain she wouldn't forget. Pain that would make her break her silence.

Johnathan would never know what his words did to her, it wasn't as if she could tell him. She couldn't open her mouth and say "you know Johnathan. when you treat me as a possession instead of as your lover and the woman you love you break my heart and tear away a part of my soul." it didn't work that way. She felt like a child to be seen and not heard, unless he demanded she say something.

And the only way she could hurt him back, was to not say anything. To not make any noise when he was punishing her. Because she knew it was what he wanted the most. She wouldn't give it to him, she knew what he was doing when he began to rub her clit, and her body responded. Growing wet to his touch, it would make the smacks and spanks that were to come hurt more.. but no sounds left her mout.

He rubbed and rubbed, until he could feel her clit beginning to get aroused, until he thought she was sufficiently moist enough for him. He lined up his shot with his right arm and the riding crop, bringing it right against her slit, aiming for her clit and letting her feel it before pulling it away and getting ready to whip it up. Instead of instantly whipping it up, like she expected, he spanked her ass quickly with his other hand, to throw her off balance before he whipped it up against her slit, hearing the smack of the impact and expecting to hear her cry. When it didn't happen, he whipped it again, this time quicker and the sound was louder as it smacked her pussy with a whipping motion. He demanded as he whipped again, relentless in his punishment, "Come on, scream, tell me you're sorry."

The words he demanded never came. She wouldn't give them to him, she gave and gave and gave to him but this she wouldn't. To this she wouldn't break, he could whip all he wanted. She flinched every time his hand came down between her legs or on her ass.

Tears rolled down her cheeks, but the sobs didn't accompany them. She wouldn't tell him she was sorry, when she felt she hadn't done anything wrong. She wanted to scream at him but not at his actions, she wouldn't give him what he wanted but she'd give him something. "I love you." was all that she said.

He was done, he had exerted all of his energy into punishing the girl and by the end of it the only she had told him was how she loved him. He hunched over, panting, raising an eyebrow as he went deep into thought. He was scared to lose her, but after what he did to her, she wouldn't leave him. She wouldn't leave him for another man, perhaps he was being unreasonable. But.. he still wouldn't lose her, and he was still scared somebody like him would come and snatch her away from him on one of her walks.

He walked around and bent over so he could look in her eyes, he looked directly into hers and tried to figure out her motives. After a few moments, he spoke in an affirmative voice, "Walks to the bookstore, for the first few weeks, I'll come with you, everytime. And then, once I know where you'll be on the route, once I say so, you'll be able to take that walk by yourself." He walked back to her reddened rear, bending over to inspect her tenderized slit. He gave it another spank, demanding, "So long as you make a noise. So long as you beg for me to stop."

She'd barely heard his words because at this point she was lost in a haze of pain radiating between her legs. He'd let her go out for walks with him, and then eventually by herself as long as she made a noise. Begged him to stop. Layna didn't want too, she didn't want to give him that. But if she could just do it, she'd eventually get to go for a walk on her own. She'd be able to go to the bookstore, and pick out her own book.

When he spanked her slit again she let out a loud cry. It felt as if she were burning between her legs, her sobs joined with her screams and she gave in. "Please Master.. please stop.. I can't take anymore.. please stop" her legs strained against the shackles and she was sure she'd have marks around her wrist and ankles.

Even when he had given in to what she wanted, even though he had listened, even though she had been more than perfectly reasonable, he wasn't happy with the situation. It was as if when he had lost total control he had lost his ability to smile or feel anything. And then, as she broke down on his command, as she cried at his smack.. he got an idea, and that idea brought a smile to the corner of his lips.

He began to run one finger, very slowly up and down the length of her slit. Soon, he found her clit, and began to rub it in quick circles. "Good, now tell me how much you want me to fuck you." He gave her slit another playful smack, one that wouldn't hurt normally but because of her tenderness it would definitely sting now. "Right here, right now," he finished, as his palm began to assuage and feel her pussy.

Layna watched Johnathan through her tear filled eyes. She began to wonder how she'd fallen in love with this man, how she continued to be in love with him. He needed her, she knew it. It was almost as if she were his emotions, that he felt through her.

When his hand came down on her sensitive cunt she drew in a deep hissing breath and then blew it out through her teeth. This was part of her punishment and she deserved it, she told herself this but she didn't believe the words. "Master I want you to fuck me, please I want you to fuck me so bad. I need you inside of me. I need it now Master. Please fuck me.." she knew how bad it was going to hurt, but he'd given her what she wanted and now she had to give him what he wanted, no matter how bad it hurt.

He stroked his palm up and down her slit, standing behind her, she'd never know if he was going to give her pleasure or pain. He kept her in suspense, rubbing the sensitive skin slowly and tauntingly. He finally pulled his hand away, before walking over to the shackle set, loosening the chains first and then undoing her wrist and ankle constraints. With a smirk and a raised eyebrow, "Oh but... aren't you sore? Do you want me to be gentle with you, gentle with my thrusts? Or do you love the pain?"

He walked behind her, where he lifted up her legs and her entire body with them. He stepped forward, and rubbed his hard cock right against her pussy as he went to wrap her legs around him. It was like they were in a wheelbarrow race, except there were no other competitors, and Layna had nowhere to go. She could do nothing but hold onto the stool for dear life, as he pressed himself right against her entrance and prepared to throttle her raised body with his usual violent bucking motions. He reached forward, once he had gotten her legs wrapped around him, to give her bottom a light tap before gripping her legs again. He ran the head of his cock up her slit once more, teasing her, awaiting the answer to his question.

Layna was frightened, her eyes were wide with fear as he moved her body up and made her wrap her legs around his waist. She was sore and in so much pain between her legs i was unbearable. Even the pleasure was pain, she doubted that there could be any pleasure tonight. He was all about pain.

"Please Master, be gentle with me" she whimpered as he ran the head of his cock over her sore and aching pussy. She wished he would stop now. But she knew he wouldn't, she was being punished. She was being used and it was what she was used too. But at least he'd given into her a little, for that she could give him everything. "Please Master, it hurts so bad.. please be gentle."

It wasn't the answer he was looking for, and for now he would tease, he would get her more aroused, he would take his time until she spoke the words he wanted to hear, even if they weren't what she wanted. He took two of his fingers and began to rub them up and down her slit, slowly trying to get her moist, get her wanting, get her in the idea of liking sex, despite the pain. He would wait as long as he needed, he would get her so riled up that she would be begging him, despite the soreness she was suffering through. He rubbed quicker and quicker as he questioned, giving her bottom an encouraging spank as he did, "Are you sure about that? You don't sound very much like my Layna, I thought my Layna always wanted it rough. Always wanted to feel her entire body shake with the orgasm, always wanted to feel my cock pounding into her body."

His finger found her clit and began to rub vigorously, her legs still wrapped around her waist, his hard cock still agonizingly close to her wanting pussy. He questioned as he rubbed and rubbed, "Come on, doesn't my Layna want it rough? Doesn't she want to feel the pleasure mixed with that lovely pain? Doesn't she want to scream for me?"

Back
Top Bottom