Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

His Little Treasure [Rekoj/Torrid]

Rekoj

Star
His eyes looked down the scope, his aim adjusted for wind and gravity, the crosshairs were where they needed to be.. and so the tall, well-muscled handsome man pulled the trigger.

His name was Johnathan, Johnathan Mitchell, and he had been doing this for as long as he could remember. The only life that made sense to him was death, it seemed to be the one thing he was good at. He'd always been smart, too smart for school, too smart for his own good. He'd accelerated within the mafia's ranks quickly, and soon he was their trusted man. They'd give him everything he needed, because they knew he would get the job done, and never leave a trace. As he calmly packed up his .28 caliber sniper rifle, packing it up in a briefcase as the car which was being steered by the now dead-man in the driver's seat crashed into a wall.

He returned to his vehicle, the last thing you'd expect from a hitman, he drove a 2006 Beige Toyota Corolla, the 'old person's' car. It wasn't flashy, in fact, it was very easily forgettable, but that was the point. He'd tweaked the engine in case he ever needed a little extra boost in an escape, but mostly he drove within the rules of the road and calmly away from his sniper perch. It would take them forever to figure out where the shot came from, and by forever, he would be long gone. He had finished his job, he would collect his paycheque, and now there was only one thing on his mind. Another day, another dollar, another dollar in the bank. He was a meticulous saver, building up wealth quickly, though he occasionally couldn't help buying a little treat for his treasure.

His treasure, seemingly, the one thing he lived for. She was his everything, yet he kept her a secret. He was scared to lose her, the one thought that could actually scare this man, was not having her. He needed her, and he gave her everything she needed, except freedom. She would stay at home and wait for him during the day, kept within an on-suite to his warehouse which consisted of a lovingly furnished bedroom, and accompanying bathroom, with a corner of the bedroom reserved for punishments. He turned left toward home and what might have been a hint of a smile crept onto the corner of his lips as he thought of her. Maybe he would punish her tonight, maybe pleasure, he usually gave her both. As he drove mindlessly through the city, soon he found himself home, where he knew who he'd find waiting for him. He walked briskly past a pair of door-guards, the warehouse used for other mafia transactions, he found the ensuite comfortable enough to call home. And, the mafia would obey his wishes, they would make sure that she would never leave. It kept strangers out, kept his lovely angel in, it was all that he needed. He reached the door to the hallway that led to their living quarters, a dark grin on his lips now, setting the briefcase down in their private hallway, walking towards the door and swinging it open in stride. "Layna, I'm home.."

Layna had been in the washroom, preparing herself for the return of her Master. She thought about him as she pushed a hand through her long reddish brown curls fluffing them so the surrounded her pale face. Johnathan had been her high-school sweetheart. She'd gone where-ever he wanted her to and done whatever he wanted her too. Her family hadn't been happy about it, they'd protested sometimes quietly sometimes at the tops of their lungs. But love, she thought was just love. She applied a thin layer of clear gloss over her peach toned lips to make them shine.

She'd been a good girl this morning, so she'd earned the privilege to wear clothing today. She'd chosen a emerald green tank top with just a hint of shimmer, that was too tight and very low cut. She'd skipped the bra entirely so the swell of breast that showed through the top was an all natural 34C. She'd chosen a jean skirt that hugged the flair of her curvy hips an exposed most of her milky colored thighs again she'd skipped the panties. Her feet were bare and her nails along with her finger nails were painted a shimmery green to match her top. She tilted her head as she looked in the mirror.

Her ears perked a bit and she turned her head causing the silver star dangles in her eyes to spark off the lights. It was the door, he was home! When she heard him call she rushed from the bathroom, flicking the light off. "Welcome home Master" she said as she moved into the hallway.

His tall frame, 6'3", with broad shoulders but a lean chest spun as he heard the bright voice from his Layna. His beautiful angel, the only thing on the planet that could make him smile, the only person he cared about, his wonderful little obedient slavegirl. He wished he didn't enjoy punishing her so much, that he didn't have to work so hard at finding reasons to punish her. But oh, how he loved to punish her, and he knew that she loved his punishment as well. She was perfect for him, and as he entered the room he held his arm out.

He motioned for her to come up to him, as he shrugged his jacket off. "What, no hug?" he questioned as he raised one of his eyebrows. His short, slicked dark brown hair was pushed up in the bangs which left his piercingly bright green eyes to stare into hers. He stood still, indicating he was expecting her to come to him, though his arm remained out and awaiting her to come forward. He looked around the room, trying his best to find something, anything she had done wrong. Hell, he could always fall back to his usual reason for punishing her if he could find nothing else. Some nights he would spank her, whip her with his belt, cause her pain and do whatever he pleased with her body just because she didn't beg for his cock the moment he walked in the door.

Layna moved quickly into his arms wrapping herself against his body and looking up into his eyes. She saw the gleam in them and knew that no matter her actions she was likely to be punished tonight. Johnathan loved to punish her, even if it was for some made up slight. She knew it, but she didn't let him know she know it.

Her fingers moved down his chest slowly to the buckle, she nibbled at her bottom lip and whispered "Master, may i have your cock please?" her hand dipped lower and pushed against it through his pants. She didn't really like being so bold because it was something else she could be punished for. But she had to try to please her love, her Master.

He stood still for a while, letting her hand feel his cock, and he remained silent as he stared at her for a good, long few minutes. He let himself drift into idle thought, denying her even a basic answer, as he played through the successful hit earlier in the day. The corner of his lip curled into a smile, as his hand subconsciously ran underneath the back of her tank top and felt her skin up and down her spine. He always hated the sniper missions, felt so impersonal, never gave him the chance to get up close and do his business face to face. He always felt like something had been left out, as if something was missing from his evening. This was usually when he'd look to something else to fill the void, and his eyes seemed to pop back into focus as he looked down at her and let his hand play with her breasts through her shirt. He cupped her breast and lifted it gently, jiggling it with his hand before letting go and demanding, "Take off your clothes. All of them, now."

Layna knew that Johnathan was in charge, and for the most part she didn't care. But she preferred him when he spoke to her, answered her begging. It made her feel, small when he didn't but that too she could live with for him. When she felt his hand slip under her tank top and rub her skin a shiver of anticipation skittered through her body.

When he snapped out of himself and demanded that she removed her clothing she wanted to pout, she'd earned the right to wear them this morning. But him being the Master he could take that right away at anytime. "Yes Master" she whispered and without waiting she reached down and pulled her tank top over her head, exposing her breasts and tummy to him. After setting the top aside she tugged the button of the skirt open and pushed and rolled it down her hips. She'd removed two pieces of clothing and was completely naked for him.

Johnathan smiled as his obedient little Layna listened to him. He eyed her body up and down, something he did daily, he seemingly never got tired of the sight of her nude frame. "Stand still," he demanded as he stepped to his left and his eyes continued to look at her exposed chest and body. Just the mere sight was enough to excite and arouse him, and as he stepped around her in a circle, enclosing upon her he continued to eye her entire body. Finally, after a full circle around her, he stepped up to her from behind her. His hands cupped her bottom and raised it, feeling it with his large palms as he brought his lips to her neck and kissed up and down it softly. Finally his lips went to her ear, his hands curling around her body to feel her breasts, squeezing and massaging them in large circles, "So, what did my Layna get up to today? Mmm, did you stretch out across the bed and stroke yourself a few times, anxiously waiting for me to get home? Desperately craving my cock all day?"

Layna stood as still as she possibly could. She'd grown used to the way he looked at her, she was no long self conscious about him seeing her naked or making her be naked for days on end. When he cupped her bottom she retained her still frame, the blood in her body seemed to boil for him. His touch, his glance. "I wasn't given permission to touch myself this morning Master.. But I did crave your cock all day Master, I always do."

"Oh no... you see Layna.." his hand reached back and smacked across her bottom with a quick spank to her round bottom. "There's a reason I keep giving you rules. I'm trying to figure out when you'll learn which rules are worth breaking; after all... what's the fun if you follow them all?" His hand reached between her legs to feel her slit, running two fingers up and down it, teasing her before trailing his hand back up over her bottom and smacking it again, using his other hand to steady her to the forward momentum of his hand.

He then let her go and pointed toward the accompanying room to her bedroom, an open area in sight of the bed itself. It had a black, polished hardwood floor. The walls were a dark red, which faded to a near black in the corner of the room. There was a dark brown hardwood dresser, and two bars of wood attached to it above. Above it, led to a pair of shackles, with mercifully chosen fluffed leather cuffs. However, they did work to keep her still, and when she'd been really naughty she'd find her arms getting quite sore. "I need you to go and bend over the dresser, it's time for your punishment." His hand quickly tapped her thighs spread, before sending his hand in to give her pussy a light slap. Before she could even think about obeying his orders; he leaned forward and keeping his hand against her pussy and rubbing it quickly up and down with knowing fingers, moving at a rapid pace. "I suppose I'm not being very fair to you, since you've been so good recently. So I'm going to let you take off my clothes for me, and give my cock a little kiss, let you tell him how much you're looking forward to him."

Layna fought the tears that were forming behind her eyes. She tried to hard to be a good girl, but she'd failed to test the rules he'd set for her. But if she really thought about it, was it her fault? He'd been teaching her to follow the rules not break the rules. She lost her train of thought when his hand slipped between her legs and touched against her already wet slit and a moan slid between her lips, followed by a tiny yelp when he spanked her ass again.

She turned in his arms, her fingers automatically going to knot of his tie and working it loose. She slid the tie from around his neck and held it in her hands as her fingers worked the buttons of his white dress shirt, once enough buttons were loose she spread the shirt open and looked down at his chest. Her tongue brushed against her bottom lip a bit as she continued to unbutton his shirt, tugging the ends out of his slacks and pushing the shirt off his shoulders and resting it over her arm. "Master, you're very tense today.. did something not go as you wished?" she asked curiously, hoping she wouldn't be overstepping her bounds.

Her fingers flicked at the buttons of his slacks, pulling it open and lowering the zipper. She pushed the pants down his hips, pushing his boxers with them. When both items of clothing hit the floor at his feet, she got to her knees in front of him. She gripped his cock gently as it sprang free, bringing the head to her pursed lips, kissing it gently.. her tongue slipping out to make the kiss a bit more intimate.

He took his time answering her, pondering as to what to say and whether he really needed to say it, "Everything went fine, but... well... it didn't go fun. I didn't get to enjoy today as much as other days.. I feel like the whole day just had something.. missing," he spoke, the entire time it was obvious he was thinking about his day and he finished his sentence with a sigh. His dissatisfied sigh from the day disappeared into a smile when he saw and felt her lips meet the head of his cock, kissing it and gently letting her tongue lick. He rested his head in her hair, holding her still for a moment or two before gripping into her hair and pulling her head away from his cock.

"There, like I said, a kiss... now it's time for your punishment," and as he finished he pointed firmly to the other room. The other room had been designed so he could adjust how he wanted her tied up, right now it was setup in the default position, the stool/bench thing he had created himself was set up in the center of the room. It was as if somebody had taken a strong saw-horse and covered it with a seat cushion, rectangular and able to support a lot of weight he normally got her to bend over down the length of it. Right beside the bench was the dresser with the shackles, some days he'd get her to sit on the bench with her arms tied up, other days he'd tie her all fours out, leaving her entirely merciless to his will, but usually.. he just got her to bend over the bench and hold on to it.

He saved the shackles and the tying up for when she'd truly been bad, and he knew today he was being unfair. He'd change his mind, every few weeks or so, telling her she's supposed to break his rules, she's supposed to be his little sex-bomb, only to tell her that she was bad for breaking that rule a week or so later. He did it so he could find enough reason to punish her, so he could take his hand and wind it up with all of the stress and anger in his body and send it through on to her. And today, he was looking forward to that, pointing directly at the bench, knowing Layna would know exactly what he wanted her to do.

Layna's bottom lip quivered gently as he pointed to the bench. She lowered her eyes to the floor a little and moved over to it. She pushed her hair back and then positioned herself over the bench, bending over the length of it. She wanted to cry out that it wasn't fair, that she'd been a good girl, that she'd done everything he'd demanded of her.

But instead she bit her bottom lip and sucked it up as, her fingers gripped the legs of the bench. She wondered if he'd tie her up or let her arms and legs be free. She knew he was taking out his frustrations of the day out on her. She could handle it, but she wished he wouldn't make her feel as if she'd been a bad girl to do it. She shook the thoughts from her head, she had been a bad girl.. she hadn't known he wanted her to break the rules this.

He stepped behind her, loving the view he got of her curved bottom bent over the stool, licking his lips before stroking his palm up and down her spine as he spoke, "You see Layna, I want you to want my cock so bad during the day... that you can't help but touch yourself, despite what I said. I want you to be dying for my cock from the moment I leave until the moment I return, I want you to be so overcome with lust that you forget what I tell you and you stroke yourself longingly."

Finished his little speech, he stroked his hand up her spine all of the way to her neck, where he brushed her hair to one side, so he could lean in and kiss her now exposed neck, right beside her ear. His kiss was extremely soft, just brushing against her skin, as he whispered into her ear, the tiniest whisper, so soft they were just barely words, "I love you Layna.."

His hand came up and met her bottom with a hard spank, that one simply a warmup before he truly got his frustration into the next swing and his palm met her bottom with a very large smack sound. He questioned before he wound up to redden her defenseless cheeks with yet another ruthless smack, grunting with effort, "Have you learned your lesson? Do you know how much you're supposed to want my cock?!"

She shivered softly as he hand moved up and down her spine gently, it was a trick she knew. It was to relax her, to prime her for when his hand would come down on her bottom. She moaned softly when his lips touched her exposed neck. When he whispered he loved her she felt her heart skip a little "I love you too Johnathan, my Master."

It was after that, that she felt the first blow from his hand, she yelped a little and her sensitive skin already held a print of his palm in her milky skin. She bit her bottom lip and let her head fall forward after her brought his hand down on her bottom over and over again, she cried out "Yes Master I've learned my lesson. I'm supposed to want your cock so bad that I can't help myself that I can't help but break your rules Master."

"And from now on, you'll be a good naughty girl?" he questioned, before winding up and bringing his hand across her ass with another smack, leaving a bright red mark behind his hand. He was panting from the effort, losing control and unleashing that anger upon her defenseless bottom. He smacked her again and again, until finally he found himself almost collapsing, his hand steadying himself by placing his palm against the center of her back. He caught his breath before asking, his hand now running up the inside of her thigh, stroking the soft skin very slowly up and down, "So you're my good slavegirl? You want my cock at all times?"

He stroked his palm up and down her thigh, before his fingers ran over her moist slit and he grinned as he ran his fingers up and down it gently. "Ohhh, I can feel it, you do want me... you want me bad, don't you? Even now, after I've punished you? Tell me, how bad do you want it."

The force of his punishment had brought tears to her wide hazel eyes, tears the rolled down and stained her pale cheeks, blow after blow of his hand was followed by gasping cry. Sometimes the punishments were deserved, and she didn't cry she took her punishments like a good girl. But today when she was just an outlet for his frustrations it seemed to get to her, and then.. just like that. The blows stopped and his hand slid between her legs.

She couldn't quite control the tears, make them stop as he rubbed her slowly. She nodded "i'm your good slavegirl Master. i want your cock all the time, every minute of everyday." Layna wasn't sure exactly what it was she felt when his hand turned and pushed against her wet slit, the pain and shame from being punished turned her on, it always had. "Master.. i.. want you so bad." she hiccuped a bit and wiped her tears away. "i need you so bad"

His palm ran away from her slit and over her reddened cheeks, knowing he would leave her sore to the idea of sitting down for quite some time. He was appeased, he had gotten his outlet, he had exacted his measure of frustration upon her. His chest heaved with each breath, as he felt her tender flesh, grinning as he contemplated giving that defenseless bottom another smack. Now was the time for fun, he found his cock throbbing hard after his outburst, his body craving nothing more than to slam himself into her and give both of them what they needed.

But.. he wanted to see his little Layna squirm once more, he wanted to watch her writhe. He grabbed both of her legs and spread them apart, pulling her to the edge of the stool, so her toes could only just barely reach the floor. He was cruel with his final spank, winding it up and sending it up against her slit with a smack. Once he was finished he leaned over her body again, whispering urgent commands directly into her ear, "Then rub yourself, show me how bad you want me in your body, tease yourself while you beg for what it is you need. I want to hear you beg."

When he pulled her to the edge of the bench and had her legs spread so wide she thought he was going to move on to something else. She screamed out loud as his hand came down over her pussy, if there was one thing she hated it was when he would spank her between her legs like that, it stung worse than any other place he could he could possibly think to spank.

Tears formed in her eyes again as the spank continued to sting. Her slid her hand back at his command, and spreads her lips open for him to see how wet she was and then she pressed her fingers against her clit and pressed her fingers hard against it. "Master please.. I need you soo bad, I'm so hot and horny for you. I've wanted your cock all day, it's all I could think about.. please.. fuck me."

Finally, he gave in to her begging, he knew anything further would be more than cruelty... he knew she knew nothing else than the thought of his cock at the moment. He knew that she hated it when he spanked her defenseless slit, but he loved to see her whine and squeal in pain from his hand. He stepped behind her, bending over to bring his eyes close to her fingers. He wanted her to feel the shame of his onlooking eyes, of knowing that he controlled entirely whether she got what she needed or not.

He waited, watching her tease herself, before finally taking his hand and pushing her fingers away from her, softly patting the side of her ass to silently let her know that it was OK to stop. He held her firmly, as he pressed the head of his cock right against her slit, rubbing up and down it, pushing her, seeing just how hard she'd hold onto that level of sexual frustration he loved to keep her at. He rubbed the head of his hard cock right against her wanting pussy, as he leaned over and took a hold of her hair with his left hand, angling her head up with a quick tug, "Tell me one last time, before I give you what you want, what's my name?" And it's obvious that the answer he was looking for, wasn't Johnathan.

She closed her eyes so she couldn't see him looking at her, she could still feel his eyes on her and the shame was there. If a thought could pass her mind she'd question how she'd fallen in love with someone who loved her to feel pain and shame at his hands.

Layna sighed in relief as he pushed her hand away and patted her to let her know it was ok. It was then that she felt his cock against her and her nerves went wild. She knew what was coming and she wanted it so badly, but he was teasing her, prolonging it and she was going to explode. She whined a little under her breath and and spread her legs a little more, she wanted to strain to take him in.. She was lucky she was able to compute what he'd asked her. Part of her wanted to answer that he was Johnathan, the love of her life, but that wasn't what he wanted and she knew it "Master.. your name is Master."

The last words she spoke appeased to the innermost of his desires, that complete and blind will to him, even after he caused her pain, even after he kept her right on that verge of wanting him, even after he teased her with his cock despite her trying so hard for him... he was still her master. She would obey him, she was his... and he didn't want it any other way. Now came the time for reminding her why she loved him so, why she needed him, what only he could give her. He growled, "Dear Guh-awd I love you.." He gave her bottom another spank, this one quicker and lighter, just to leave her on edge, wincing from the pain and expectation of more pain when he lined up his cock and slammed it into her body.

His right hand kept a hold of her hair, tugging at it to yank her neck back, all while he followed up his first thrust with a second one, this one faster, this one a little bit deeper than the last as he filled her tight slit with the relentless thrusts of his length. His left hand pressed down on one of her tender butt-cheeks, keeping her squished to the stool so he could get all of the leverage he needed to pound his member as fast as he could. Over and over again, faster with each thrust, he mercilessly thrusted over and over again, tugging on the hair and demanding, "Come on Layna, let me hear you moan.."

"I.. I love you Johnathan.. Master" she cried out as his hand connected with her bottom again, the stinging kept her body shivering with anticipation, with wanting. She wanted him so badly, it was all she could think. It was what consumed her mind, her soul. She belonged to him, and dear god he made her scream for him when he finally thrust his rigid member into her soaking and ready body.

Layna had no choice but to move her head back to his tugging at her hair, she closed her eyes and listened to the sounds he made as he fucked her. He grunted when he thrust into her, it was an animal noise and it made her insides quiver. She groaned as he smushed her against the bench, holding her in place just where he wanted her. He demanded that she moan for him and she did, she let herself go. She clenched her inner walls around his raging hard member and held him tight within her. "Master..Johnny.. ohhh my god.. you feel so good Master."

He continued to buck into her with hard thrusts, slamming her entire body again and again with his rigid thrusts. He didn't yield or slow down, instead speeding up as he thrusted, going quicker and quicker, the hand that kept her pinned every once in a while wound up to give her bottom a quick spank. They were not hard smacks of punishment, but quick, sharp ones in which he could barely control the action. He wanted to jolt her mind, give her that little quick sharp pain in the midst of the pleasure. He continued his firm thrusts, loving the way she moaned, loving the way she squeezed his cock tight as he plowed through with his vicious thrusts. He groaned in the midst of his throats, his groan long and low, escaping from the bottom of his lungs straight out of his throat, while he kept thrusting at a seemingly impossible fast pace.

He continued his fast paced thrusts for a good few minutes, before he pulled out and began to tug at her hair with his hand more, trying to convince her to turn her head as he stepped sideways alongside the stool. He demanded, panting from exhaustion from the pure effort he had put into his thrusts, "Suck me babe, I want to see you suck me while I catch my breath." He finally let go of her hair, but not before he had moved himself in front of her face, looking down at her with an expecting expression all of the while his hand kept a grip on the top of her head.

Layna whimpered when he pulled out of her body, she always felt as if she were at a loss when he wasn't inside of her, when they weren't connected so intimately. He had impeccable timing she'd give him that, she'd been so close to begging for her release when he pulled out of her body, now she was left with her insides twitching and begging for more.

She opened her mouth like a good girl and said "yes Master", before she wrapped her lips around his cock. Sucking him into her mouth fast, letting him feel her tongue grind against his shaft as she worked him and then out of her mouth in a slow and steady motion.

The slow and steady motion was not enough for him, and it wasn't long before he was moving his hips back and forth in time with her motion. He found himself wanting to thrust faster and faster against her lovely warm tongue and tight lips, slowly letting the motion increase in speed. It was obvious his body wanted him to go faster and faster with the bucking motion, as his fingers clenched within her hair to hold her head as still as possible while he appeased his need. He groaned slowly, smiling as he looked forward and questioned her without looking down, "Mmm, does my little Layna want to cum? Does my lovely slavegirl need her release? I want to feel how bad you need it, I want to know exactly how badly you want me to stuff myself inside you again."

Back
Top Bottom