Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In regards to display pictures~

Well do you?

• Total voters
The above post is exactly the reason I don't like avatars. I'm a person who's generally easy to creep out, which is why you'll probably notice around here that I'm rather picky about who I play with and I have a very small range of 'kinks'... So sometimes if I see someone has a 'creepy' avatar, I'll likely avoid them like the plague. Which isn't really fair, to be honest, not in my opinion.

I have all avatars and signatures turned off so that I don't judge anybody. It' makes it a little more difficult to remember who is who, but I can deal with that. I don't want to stray away from someone that has an anime picture or something along those lines without giving them a legitimate chance.

And since I don't see anybody else's decorations... I have little motivation to make my own.

I think avatars could be fun, although the reason I only JUST put an avatar up is honestly because it never even occurred to me. I definitely enjoy most of the avatars I see, though I tend to be a bit quieter on this site than others I frequent, which I suppose is why I don't really have my usual avatar or signature up. I wouldn't judge based on avatars, however, though I can see why someone might, both because of the avatar itself or the lack thereof.

I choose my avatars randomly. This one I found of Till Lindemann, just, oh I don't know...said "Oy! Put me up and make people laugh." Did it work? I'm still waiting...

Back
Top Bottom