Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Enslaved Hearts (butterfly0408/Cherub657)

He grinned, still in a daze at this woman's prowess and beauty. "Well maybe I shall serve you a goblet of the finest I can muster at some point." he told her. He kneeled down in front of her, his square face looking seriously into hers. "After such a fine display of expertise and devotion, I feel inclined to reward you. Gold, food, servants, other slaves of mine, anything you wish will be granted to you." he told her, stroking her cheek with the back of his hand.

Most women, when a man such as Adam offered her anything her heart could desire, their eyes quickly clouded over with greed for the worldly riches that could be gifted to her. Ideas of gold dancing through her heads. But Ivy... she just smiled, her pretty green eyes looking sweet and sincere. "I need nothing more but clothing upon my back, a roof over my head, and a master to please. I desire nothing more."

Adam sat down cross legged, astounded by this woman. It seemed that she was perfect. No flaws that he could see of at all, not even the most basic of greed. "Is there anything I can do for you at least?" he asked her, trying to find something he could do as a reward for her wonderful behavior and demeanor. His eyes looked back into hers, enjoying the flecks of gold that shone whenever she blinked.

As he went to sit so casually upon the floor, Ivy took the liberty to sit upon the ground as well, her knees started to grow a bit sore though she would never complain openly of such tiny things. Shrugging a little, she sighed slightly, the moment somehow going from filled with erotic sexuality to just, casual. Comfortable. "I do not know. No one has ever asked me if there was anything I wanted before." She smiled suddenly the tilted her head a little to the side, "Tell me something of yourself perhaps? You asked me my story, I would like to know my master's tale so perhaps I could know better how to please you."

Nobody had asked him such a thing before. All they wanted to know was how wealthy he was, or what he could give them, or what they could do for him to gain his affection and favor. He had gotten used to being closed off. He wasn't sure he was ready to open up again. He knew he wasn't. Realizing how relaxed he was he furrowed his brow. "No.." he said softly. "No a master shouldn't be like this, a master needs to be in charge." he said, wondering why he had become so casual with this fresh slave.

He stood up suddenly. "Back to orders!" he said, more trying to convince himself than her. "Get on the lounge chair and on all fours, show me your ass and exotic and teasing hair." he commanded her, trying to shape back into the man he was knew he was.

The moment was very pleasant to Ivy, never really having had a moment with anyone other then her own mother back when she was a little girl living in her father's harem.

Her smile fell away swiftly as he denied her request. She didn't realize it, but he would certainly notice how the light seemed to dull in her bright eyes, making them dark a moment before she covered her moment of informality. She instantly steeled over her heart and was in an instant that formal, perfect slave once again. "As you wish master," she said as she moved, the jingle of her clothing ringing in the air once more as she swiftly moved to her feet then to the chair.

She did not speak as she moved into her ordered position, but inside herself she yelled at herself for letting herself be to personal to her new master. It would not happen again. She had already made the rule to herself to not dare ask for a single thing from her master. Ever. It was no big deal, just a learning experience to adapt herself to her new master. It was a mistake that would never be mentioned again.

Mounting the lounger, Ivy presented herself to him on all fours just as instructed. The panties she wore not really hiding much but still just enough to leave a bit to the imagination.

Adam frowned a bit, feeling guilty, but he proceeded all the same. “Talk dirty.” He said curtly. “Talk like a downright slut.” He felt compelled to make her less than what she was, not being able to cope with her. He wanted her to get off of the pedestal he saw her on, come down to a level he was used to, comfortable with, content with. “Be my nasty slut.” He told her, slapping her ass cheek painfully, leaving a red mark. He pressed his groin lustfully against her ass, trying to be lewd.

Ivy smirked, having already completely put the strange moment the had just shared behind her and taking up her proper role just as quickly as she had seemed to drop it before. She gave a small yelp as she spanked her, the yelp blending though into a moan, "Mmmm, yes master..." she replied as she just as lustfully rubbed her ass back against his groan, trying to turn him back on again and make his member rise again to play. "I like it when you slap me like that. Mmm, makes me horny. Mmm, I was a naughty little whore and deserved it. I think I deserve another, and another for being such a bad, dirty slut." She rubbed her ass hard against him, focusing all the pressure right on his cock.

He murred deep in his chest, a rumbling noise almost. At the touch of her satiny skin and the sound of her lust-filled words he found himself becoming hard again. A part of him that was trapped behind a cage of confusion and lust wanted to stop and felt guilty, but couldn't do anything. he just continued to rub his now hard shaft against her wet and puffy folds, teasing her. "Tell me more you slut." he said, giving her no other prompt nor any limits. He spanked her harder on the other cheek, evening it out before he spanked her already reddened cheek once again.

"Oh!" she yelp, seeming to recoil a little bit from the slap, but once more let the yelp turn into a moan. She did much of the same with the second slap, letting her moan turn to dirty talk after that, "I need something to put me in my place. Mmmm, I'm a naughty whore that needs more then a spanking. Oh no. A spanking won't be enough for my. Mmm, I need a good, long, hard, fucking. I need to be chained up and shown where my place is under my master."

"Chained up?" he asked her rhetorically. "I will chain you up and make you a spectacle for fucking. I will let all my other slaves see what I do to you, show them what happens when you're a slut outside of these walls. In fact, I may even let them and my gaurds play with you in every way they want." he said, trying to find new ways to lessen her, but it wasn't working yet.

"Mmmm, oh yes master, yes that would put me in my place," she whispered, adding a little growl at the end of her words as she kept on rubbing herself against him, not realizing the mental struggle he was having with himself. She genuinely thought he like the ideas he was spouting out and so, she purred to him and in her husky tone she spoke, "Would master enjoy seeing me like that? Helpless and used? Like the little slut I am?"

"Oh yes I would." he told her. It was true, he would enjoy it, but in a sick sense. "I would love to see you helpless, forced to suck all cocks in front of you, covered in the seed of many, the women most likely abusing you, degrading you as you are beautiful."

She shivered and only rubbed her ass harder still against him, moaning and groaning, "I am here for you every desire master. Your every pleasure. Let me fulfill all your fantasies," she purred to him once more. His guards would likely not be against it as well. She was the finest looking slave many of them had ever seen before. Hell, likely one of the most beautiful women ever in general. "Oh master..." her moans for him, only him. If he were to submit her to this guards... would the moans still be just for him?

Back
Top Bottom