Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Enslaved Hearts (butterfly0408/Cherub657)

butterfly0408

Singularity
The grand gates of the manor swung open, allowing the slave seller entry with this two carts full of his most prized merchandise. Only the best for one of this best customers. It was unusual, to say the least, for him to make a personal house call with his merchandise to a buyer, but when one of the kings many sons of bid you to come to him, especially one of this sons from one of his more prized wives, you did not deny him. This one had bought slaves from him in the past as well, much in the same fashion.

Arriving at last at the front steps, the slave seller was greeted at once by one of the many large guards that stood watch over the prince's home. "The master has been waiting for you," he informed the slaver. "You will bring your merchandise to him for inspection in the sitting room. I will guide you." The guard then stood wait, looking to be inconvenienced being made to wait. If he looked like that, the slave seller prayed that the prince was in a better temper then his guards today.

With the help of his assistants, he unloaded three of his finest girls, each different then the other and each dressed in the most revealing cloth that could not really be called clothing. They were swiftly chained together by their wrists. The first was a tall brunette with firm breasts, yet somewhat small for her large height. She was like an amazon woman. The second was a black hair girl that was so short she seemed to dwarf next to the brunette. Her chest was the largest of the trio yet looked like they could easily throw a little thing like her off balance. The last one was a seemingly perfect blend of the first two in height and size, but even with her red hair seemed a bit, well, ordinary compared to the other two. The slavery did not know what kind of girl the prince was seeking this time and so he wanted to try these three first. But... just in case. "Best to prepare the blonde haired beauty if he does not enjoy any of these three..." he told one of his other assistants. If one of his lesser slaves could please the prince, he would keep his most prized item a bit longer. Most customer's settled for something less then the girl that was his trump card so to say. He had been holding onto her waiting for that picky man that wanted something more then the usual items. This just might be the time he ended up having to let her go.

As grand inside as it was on the outside, the slave seller followed the guard, his hand holding the chain as he lead his three items deep into the home. As they turned a corner and entered through an opened silk curtain, they all found themselves in the prince's grand sitting room, face to face with the customer himself. The slaver bowed deep in respect, "My lord prince, I am honored to be invited to you home. I bring you the gems of my collection..." with a sweep of his hand, the slaver seller directed attention to the three girls all lined up to be inspected. To be be approved or to be denied. All three girls kept their eyes lowered out of respect for him both at a prince and as their potential master.

The elaborate room hidden behind the silk curtain was larger than a passerby would have expected. The ceiling was vaulted, the height reaching an un-needed size, the vast size of the room made it seem almost like a waste for the man whom everyone aimed to please sat in a shrouded throne-like seating area. Deep red curtains draping over elaborate pillars, the light cast from the cathedral windows hit them in such a way that the prince’s face was obscured by the red shadows, the only thing visible was his body, which could be compared to a Grecian god’s. It seemed perfect, chiseled almost from a light bronze stone. His was dressed simply in a doublet, almost completely undone, just a few white laces keeping the pale white and gold fabric together.
The prince leaned forward, remaining silent. His eyes were lighted up in a magical way by the reddened shadows, they were calm, searching over the bodies of the prizes presented before him. He stood up, walking out into the light, his light auburn hair and strikingly pale blue eyes illuminated. He walked in a slow stride, taking his time. His hands hung loosely behind his back.
He stepped in front of each woman, examining her in every way, seeing what she had to offer him. After a brief moment in front of the first girl, he snuffed, and with that simple sound of air rushing from his noble nose, the guards looked towards the slave master, suggesting he take that one away.
The prince walked to the next woman, his boots clacking against the marble floor, resounding throughout the spacious hall. His eyes wandered down to the woman’s chest, however when he barely had to move his eyes to observe her face, he snuffed again. He took half a step towards the final girl before sighing heavily.
He waved his hand casually, dismissing them. He crossed his arms in front of his chest, not to intimidate, just to show that he was the man who would be listened to. “I find them lacking.” He told the slave master. “Have you nothing else fit for somebody of my stature?” he asked him, eyes looking down at him, for he was tall, piercing into the man.

The prince was just as picky as the slave master had though he might be. Most men when they would look over such treats as the three he had just presented would have found something acceptable enough with one of them that they would not need to see anything more. The slaver seller handed the three off to one assistant while he bid his second to summon the other slave he had told them to make ready. While he waited for her to be brought to him, he turned back to the prince and bowed deeply, "Those three were but samples oh great prince. I had a feeling they would not please you. That is why I have brought with me another slave, one I think you will find much more to your liking. She is a true gem, I promise you..." As if on cue, the assistant returned, appearing in the entry way holding the end of a chain, the girl attached to it not yet visible. The slave seller yet to take the chain himself and drew the girl into the view of the room.

Even the prince's guards were stunned into silence. Compared to the first three slaves, this one was indeed like a goddess.

The slave was a beauty with long hair that was literally the color of gold and shined just like it as well. Everything about her slender shape was perfect. Standing at a perfectly average height, her chest was impressive though not to large nor to small. One look at them could make a man thing how they were likely the perfect shape and size to fit into his hands like a glove. The cloth that covered her body from full view showed much of her soft creamy skin. Truly it left little to the imagination but just enough at the same time to make a man want to know what few secrets were left hidden from his eyes.

The slave seller gestured to her as he spoke, "This one is a treasure for any man of such power and station as you. I have been waiting for a man such as you to even display her. You like her?" He lifted her chin and for a moment the woman lifted her eyes, giving the prince a small glimpse and their piercing green shade.

The prince had made his decision as soon as he saw her, but he kept his composure, his face remaining unchanged. “Let me see her first.” He replied, moving towards her, examining her collar and chain first, then her body. He felt things stir within him, more than just arousal, though there was that. He felt something deeper that was new to him. He peered into the woman’s eyes, feeling that same deepness again, wondering what it was about this vixen that entranced him so.

“I will take her.” He told the slave master. He turned on his heel, he began to give orders now that he had made his decision. “Take off her clothing and have her taken to my royal bedchamber, have my servants present her with the most beautiful and erotic clothings for her to choose from. Then and only then,” he said with special emphasis, turning back around to face them all. “Will I see her myself.” He looked at all of them before retreating back to his princely throne, his head resting on his fist, observing them all.

The room all bowed to the prince including his new slave. His orders were quickly carried out, even in the order he gave them. Starting with the removal of her clothing. Two of this female servants that tended to the woman in his harem came forth and stripped her quickly of the clothing she had arrived in, handing the rags back to the slave seller while one of the prince's male servants handed him the money for payment. The prince only would get a glimpse of his new, golden slave nude before she was taken from the room in a flurry of movement and activity. In a blink of an eye really, she was gone.

Taken to his room, she found herself treated with great care by his servants as they prepared her for the prince. Presenting her with fresh fruit to pick at while they washed her body clean of and hint of grim she might had had upon her from her time in the slave masters care, they presented her with many different outfits for her to choose from outfits made of nothing but strips of silk to fabrics that were basically see through. Her choice was clear however as she spotted and pointed to the outfit she wanted. Quickly they helped her to change and once she was prepared, they departed.

The lovely slave stood alone, dressed in an outfit fit for the slave of a prince. Made entirely of small pieces of golden metals sewn together into a revealing bra on top and a pair of panties that left little, yet just enough, to the imagination on the bottom. It was adorn in jingling embellishments that made her jingle seductively as she moved. The outfit was completed by a pair of ankles as well as a pair of bracelets and a necklace the draped down between her fine breasts. Awaiting him, the slave went to one of the long lounge chairs in the room, reclining herself sensually across it as she waited to be inspected thoroughly by her new master.

The prince entered his room, leaning calmly against the entryway. He took in his slave’s choice of outfit, his eyes greedily accepting it. He wiped his brow as the day had grown hotter, and was only now starting too cool down. Even through his examination of her, something in his body and mind felt like he wanted something more. He stood against the entryway for a long time, deciding what to do. He took a step forward, shrugging his shoulder against the wall to propel himself forward. He kicked off his boots and rolled his pant legs up, becoming more relaxed. He unlaced another few strings of his doublet to allow more air and more sight to his body.

He grabbed a seat that was near the lounge chair and sat down in it. “I want you to talk to me slave. Tell me your name, why you are here, your story. Tell me what you want in life.” He asked her, more asking her than an order, his voice rich and thick, calming yet powerful. A voice that had strength to it and passion under it. “You may address me either as master or Adam.” He informed her.

The pretty slave smiled softly as she kept herself reclined in her seductive position while he looked her over. She knew he was evaluating her and she could tell just by looking that he was pleased with her and the pick of clothing. As he came forth and bid her speak, she of course complied. Her voice was soft and like sweet music as she spoke, "I am called Ivy though you may call me whatever your heart desires, master. My father was a sheik and my mother one of his harem slaves, an English woman." That explained her fair complexion and golden hair. "He had no need of daughters, but did not wish any of us to be put out into the world where we may become low servants. Each of his daughters was sent to be trained as harem slaves just as our mothers before us were, hoping we would each find our way to the harems of men of his own station in life so we may live in style of life he thought fitted his off spring." Glancing around, she smiled, "Father would be proud of me." When she smiled, her green eyes almost seemed to sparkle a moment.

He just sat there, gazing at her, amazed and entranced by her. Not only was she beautiful, she was trained in the sexual arts seemingly. He couldn’t pull his eyes away from hers. “Ivy.” He said trying out the name. “You didn’t answer this though Ivy, what is it that you want in life?” he asked her. He wanted to know that question’s answer, even though her body and clothing and voice and hair and…everything…was arousing him visibly, a bulge in his trousers. “I want to know more about you.” He said honestly, leaning forward, awaiting her response, to hear her melodious voice again. He let his mind drift, picturing that voice whispering dirty things in his ear..

She moved then to sit upon the chair and leaning in to get even closer to him, a smirk on her seductive lips as she lowered her voice into a husky whisper to only him to hear, "I want to please my master in any and every way he could ever desire. I live my life to make your every fantasy a reality." She was in every way, the perfectly trained slave.

At those magic, seductive whispers, he caved in to his desires, leaving any want of answers to his questions behind. He was now turned into the prince of lust, his eyes flickered slightly showing the change in demeanor. "Then show it slave." he told her curtly, nipping her ear roughly. He laid back in his chair, waiting for her to please him. "Though as a test you must not touch me or yourself, but still please me."

She smiled as she stood, walking slowly around his chair, her hand brushing over the chair as she walked though never touching his arm of any of him, "A challenge indeed, my master..." she seemed to purr as she moved, her outfit jingling as she walked, making sweet music really for his ears. "It is one I will accept and try to pass with flying colors if I can." Once around the front of him she sad upon the lounger once again. She nipped her lip a little before she slowly spread her legs open, giving him a glimpse of golden curls around her sweet womanhood peeking though her panties for just a moment before she placed her hands on the edge of the chair, giving the illusion that she was touching herself but she only rested her hands upon the chair, still following the rules he had given her. She closed her eyes and ground her hips a little against the chair and moaned softly, making it look as if she was touching herself as she bucked those sexy hips but again, all one very sensual trick of the eyes.

Adam's eyes zoomed to the colorful curls to her womanhood. It wasn't common around these parts and he wanted to see more of it. He disrobed while he watched the sensual act unfurl before him. He tossed his doublet and trousers aside, sitting now with an erection that was increasing in size as he observed her sensual teasing session. "You may touch yourself slave, but I reccomend using words and visuals." he informed her, craving more of her sweet voice. He knew he would soon have her touch him, the silky smooth skin of hers enticing and welcoming.

Her hands moved then to her legs, slowly brushing down. She knew that having a bit of hair there was not a usual thing but with her very fair appearance, the slave seller had left a little, much like a real western woman may have. It made her even more different from the common sex slave. As her hands reached her knees, she slowly closed them, cutting of his view of her hidden treasures. "I see that I excite you master," she purred as her hands slowly rubbed up her now closed legs up to brush over her flat belly then up to cup her own breasts squeezing them as she arched her back and moaned, "And I must confess... you excite me just as much." One hand left her breast to trace a single finger over her lips before she started to suck upon the finger. "Mmmm," she trailed the finger down her body as her legs started to spread again, "I'm wet you know..." she whispered as the finger passed her belly button and went lower still, "down here. I'm wet for my master."

He smirked, enjoying the lewd performance. "Good, you should be wet, I want you to be; dripping for me, wetter than you can imagine. Just picture my body, the thing you want so much, the thing that you need, you crave it." he told her, standing up and moving closer, placing the palm of his hand onto her curling hair between her legs. "Tell me more." he said.

She nipped her lower lip and she seems to purr once more to him again, moving her hand aside to let him touch all he wanted. "Mmm it is wet. And oh so very wanton for you." Her eyes go to his erection, licking her lips seductively at the sight of it. "It wanted to be impaled, filled completely with you rock... hard... mmmm... massive cock." As if on cue, her body shivered against his hand, "It waits for master's thick rod with great anticipation."

"Then if you truly want it.." he breathed, "Beg. Get on your knees and beg, then take your master's member and please it with your mouth, you'll have to earn master's cum before you can get your reward slave.." he told her, pressing lightly on her clit, rubbing slow circles around it, enjoying the feel of her hair.

She only let herself feel the small sample of sexual pleasure he offered before she moved away to then be kneeling before him, "Please master," she whimpered softly as her hands moved up his legs, stroking his skin softly as she leaned her face in, her hot breath dancing a moment over his cock a moment before she nuzzled his tip against her cheek tenderly. "Oh, please master, I want you so badly. So very... very badly." Pulling back a moment, she placed a single, soft kiss upon the tip of his cock, ending the kiss was a small flick of her tongue over his tip as she whimpered, "I want you so badly..." she whispered a moment before her lips parted and took just this tip into her mouth to softly suck him.

His eyes closed as he finally enjoyed the sweet feel of her mouth. The caress of her tongue, the hot and humid air in her mouth, the feel of her saliva slowly coating him. All of it took him to a state of ecstasy. He opened his eyes to look down at her, the sight of her face sensually sucking his member sent him to another higher level of pleasure. He felt the need to take control, but he let her do whatever she wanted, for the time being. He felt his shaft pulse steadily against her tongue, loving the attention it was getting.

She toyed with him like some kind of sexual artist. What she was doing was not just some sloppy sex act. She did what she did was great care as she sucked at the first few inches of his cock, rubbing her tongue along the underside of it, slowly slipping him out, the whole while, her tongue rubbing over him until it was just his tip beyond her pretty lips. Then she'd move to start taking him again, ended up with just a bit more in her mouth then before as she started soft and slow, only growing a little faster with every pump.

Adam hadn't felt a pleasure like this since he had first experienced the joys of being with a woman. This slave brought out something that he hadn't even remembered after he had drowned himself in the joys he had discovered. It seemed his cock was submerged in electricity, needles, and water. Shocks, soothing salves, and pricks all made their way through his body. He let his head fall back, letting out a primal and relaxing moan.

Urged on by that sign of her masters pleasure, Ivy only continued her erotic art. She quickened the pace of how she pumped him in and out of her lips, making is soon fast and the sucking she got in hard. Her hands reached up to rub over his legs as she worked before rubbing there way behind him, hand spreading over his ass as she held herself against him with his own body, massaging his cheeks as they rested in her open hands.

The build up for this exact moment proved too much for Adam, who was used to fast and sloppy, making it as lewd as possible before he was satisfied. This was new; slow to start, then reaching a fervor of movement and touches. He came earlier than he would've expected due to her expertise. He took in a few short breaths as he started to cum, no longer in control of the situation, allowing Ivy to control where and when he came. He closed his eyes as he grunted, feeling his seed rush out of his tingling shaft.

Being a good slave, she just kept on doing what she was doing, only slowing the pace drastically, making the pumping slow, almost leisurely as he spilled his sticky cum into her mouth. She continued to suck and lick at his cock until she was sure that there was nothing left for him to spill. Only then did she slip him from her lips and lick up and last traces of his cum from his cock, using her fingers to clean up the bits of cum that had gotten onto her face. Once her own face was clean, she licked it from her finger. Not a single drop of his cum had been wasted. She took it all down.

Slowly sliding back into his carnal self, he watched her clean him, savoring each time she placed his cum inside her mouth. Such a beautiful woman doing such a primal thing. "How's it taste?" he asked her, saddened by the missing cum on her face, something about that had revved him on. "Are you enjoying my seed?" he truly wanted to know, he got a pleasure out of knowing he was something his slaves craved.

Still kneeling before him, she smiled sweetly up, looking right into his face without a hint of weakness in her eyes. Just confidence. She was no meek little pet like some of his other slaves could be from time to time, cowering at the feet of their master. Ivy was submissive, but strong all the same. "It is simply delicious master. A fine, rare taste. Like a sweet yet somewhat salty wine."

Back
Top Bottom